Author Topic: TO says Jessica Simpson is to blame for Romo's poor play  (Read 19131 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: TO says Jessica Simpson is to blame for Romo's poor play
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 12:03:11 PM »
meltdown over a simple joke hahaha you really do hate me that much hahaha ;D

as for my education, more than a beer man ;)

E

Translation= G.E.D.

And no don't I hate you. Pity is better word.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 12:21:41 PM »
Translation= G.E.D.

And no don't I hate you. Pity is better word.

pity is used for people in wheel chairs and cancer patients

you hate me with a passion :)

you wouldn't have melted down over a simple jab if you didn't

think of me as uneducated if it will help you sleep better at night, beer man ;D

E

E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 12:28:18 PM »
pity is used for people in wheel chairs and cancer patients

you hate me with a passion :)

you wouldn't have melted down over a simple jab if you didn't

think of me as uneducated if it will help you sleep better at night, beer man ;D

E

I stand by what I say. I don't hate you. I don't even know you. But it's easy to see you don't have much of an education.

Lots of people don't seem to like you. Wonder why that is.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 12:38:52 PM »
I stand by what I say. I don't hate you. I don't even know you. But it's easy to see you don't have much of an education.

Lots of people don't seem to like you. Wonder why that is.

i'm "hated" for being open about being a Levroneite 8)

you see what you want to see because you hate me :)

ps you didn't bring up the education thing until those san francisco fags said pittsburgh is a poor town, get your own insults "genius" ;)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 12:53:25 PM »
i'm "hated" for being open about being a Levroneite 8)

you see what you want to see because you hate me :)

ps you didn't bring up the education thing until those san francisco fags said pittsburgh is a poor town, get your own insults "genius" ;)

E

I think you're more hated for being openly gay. After all, you cock worship an oiled up former pro bodybuilder. In addition, you have been quoted as saying that you would accept money from men for posing in your underwear.

Call me crazy but in most circles of life you would be regarded as a fag.

I don't think I need to be a genuis to make this declaration.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 01:36:06 PM »
I think you're more hated for being openly gay. After all, you cock worship an oiled up former pro bodybuilder. In addition, you have been quoted as saying that you would accept money from men for posing in your underwear.

Call me crazy but in most circles of life you would be regarded as a fag.

I don't think I need to be a genuis to make this declaration.

"openly gay" would be admitting to being gay, if you were educated you would know that :P

you once admitted to being a Levroneite yourself but since you are worried about forum geeks thinking you are gay you retracted that statement ::)

also you said jessica simpson is busted, no statement can be gayer than that ;D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2007, 03:13:36 PM »
"openly gay" would be admitting to being gay, if you were educated you would know that :P

you once admitted to being a Levroneite yourself but since you are worried about forum geeks thinking you are gay you retracted that statement ::)

also you said Jessica Simpson is busted, no statement can be gayer than that ;D

E
Again, that high school GED education is coming to the forefront. Jessica Simpson isn't my taste. It's called an opinion and a personal preference. I'm more about brunettes and dark skinned honeys.

Don't try to deflect your preference for dick towards me. That is called shadow projecting in the worst way. Notice how you didn't disagree when I called you out. You remember when you said you would take money from men in exchange for dancing in your undies? What a nice nugget of faggotry that was! :-X I can retrieve the thread if you'd like.

Face it, Hurl. You like dick. Accept the truth and be free.

Cockbreath....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 03:36:40 PM »
Again, that high school GED education is coming to the forefront. Jessica Simpson isn't my taste. It's called an opinion and a personal preference. I'm more about brunettes and dark skinned honeys.

Don't try to deflect your preference for dick towards me. That is called shadow projecting in the worst way. Notice how you didn't disagree when I called you out. You remember when you said you would take money from men in exchange for dancing in your undies? What a nice nugget of faggotry that was! :-X I can retrieve the thread if you'd like.

Face it, Hurl. You like dick. Accept the truth and be free.

Cockbreath....

you don't like jessica because you are gay, she is 100 times better than any hooker you've banged :)

i'm not deflecting anything, you were a levroneite

taking a lot of money from a fag for my used soiled $2 pair of underwear is smart, not gay.  where did dancing come from? ???

and calling me "hurl" is stealing other peoples insults yet again you unoriginal degenerate :D

I like how you keep bringing up education, you clearly wasted yours otherwise you wouldn't be considering a career change hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

E
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2007, 04:12:28 PM »

All I know is that Romo sucked worst when his team needed him most.

After losing last weekend's conference championship game, I'm about to lose the league 3rd-place game today thanks to his poor showing last night.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
you don't like jessica because you are gay, she is 100 times better than any hooker you've banged :)

taking a lot of money from a fag for my used soiled $2 pair of underwear is smart, not gay.  where did dancing come from? ???

and calling me "hurl" is stealing other peoples insults yet again you unoriginal degenerate :D

I like how you keep bringing up education, you clearly wasted yours otherwise you wouldn't be considering a career change hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

E

That's another form of gay for pay whether you want to admit it or not. You like dick. Get over it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2007, 10:00:03 PM »
That's another form of gay for pay whether you want to admit it or not. You like dick. Get over it.

it is not 

what some pervert does in the privacy of his own home with my used underwear is his business 8)

E
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2007, 10:30:39 PM »

saved this thread before in went into gayness

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007, 06:37:28 AM »

Selling his underwear does not make him gay.

Oh, I agree that he's a fag, but not because he sold some trick his undies. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2007, 10:37:36 AM »
Selling his underwear does not make him gay.

Oh, I agree that he's a fag, but not because he sold some trick his undies. 

says the "guy" that likes muscles on women ::)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2007, 05:33:41 PM »

E

Not a career change. Added annual income in addition to my current job. This is America. I never leave my gearshift in park. It's always in drive.

But you go ahead and keep making $20-$30,000 a year in shithole Pittsburgh and take pride in trying to "own" people on the internet. In the meantime, I'll gladly take my life over yours.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2007, 10:01:34 AM »
Not a career change. Added annual income in addition to my current job. This is America. I never leave my gearshift in park. It's always in drive.

But you go ahead and keep making $20-$30,000 a year in shithole Pittsburgh and take pride in trying to "own" people on the internet. In the meantime, I'll gladly take my life over yours.

you said it was a career change you little turd :P

you failed, just admit it you wouldn't be "pondering a possible career change" if you were having success :-\

must have been a lousy christmas having an uncertain future :'(

seriously where is all this "little money" I have nonsense coming from ???

it shows that you hate me and will make up crap to "own" me hahaha ;D

pittsburgh > baltimore and as for ownings go you make it too easy for me 8)

E
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2007, 12:53:28 PM »

You fags, take your gayshit and PM eachother

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2007, 01:44:20 PM »
you said it was a career change you little turd :P

you failed, just admit it you wouldn't be "pondering a possible career change" if you were having success :-\

must have been a lousy christmas having an uncertain future :'(

seriously where is all this "little money" I have nonsense coming from ???

it shows that you hate me and will make up crap to "own" me hahaha ;D

pittsburgh > baltimore and as for ownings go you make it too easy for me 8)

E

Earl, what you don't know about me can fill the grand fucking canyon, homeboy. Now that I know that you like to stalk every post and thread I contribute on, let me just clarify something:

I'm always looking to expand my income. Anyone I know with a college degree(including myself) ALWAYS look at other opportunities if they present themselves to make more money. I have a friend who sells pharmaceuticals, part-time. I asked for advice from anyone who on Getbig that does or know someone that does that line of work for a living. That's it, period. Decided against it if you want to know the truth because I'm not blond with nice tits and ass, which that lineof work mainly caters to.

As far as Baltimore and Pittsburgh being equal or better than or less than, etc. Who gives a flying fuck? I don't live in Baltimore, I live in the high end suburbs. I'd rather jerk off with a cheese grater rather than live in Baltimore. It's a toilet, plain and simple. You, on the other hand, live in the city, which is an absolute dump.

Who gives a fuck either way? I like my team and you like yours. Internet debating is the highlight of your life, not mine. I have to KNOW someone in order to hate them. I don't know you and I never will. I know you'd like to think that you "get to people" with your "ownings", but you really don't. It's the internet and who really gives a shit?

I have no evidence that you're poor or uneducated other than how you type your kindergarten level postings. That's enough for me. But you annoy everybody and nobody respects anything you have to say. I can look up the mile long list of your threads to prove it. You're probably just a former high school geek who used to get shoved into lockers everyday and get atomic wedgies in gym class. You're so-called dishing out of "ownings" is your sad, pathetic attempt at redemption.

Sadly though, your ownings will do little to take away the scars of your tortured childhood.

Sorry, "my name is Earl". But hey, go Steelers!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2007, 09:51:25 AM »
Earl, what you don't know about me can fill the grand fucking canyon, homeboy. Now that I know that you like to stalk every post and thread I contribute on, let me just clarify something:

I'm always looking to expand my income. Anyone I know with a college degree(including myself) ALWAYS look at other opportunities if they present themselves to make more money. I have a friend who sells pharmaceuticals, part-time. I asked for advice from anyone who on Getbig that does or know someone that does that line of work for a living. That's it, period. Decided against it if you want to know the truth because I'm not blond with nice tits and ass, which that lineof work mainly caters to.

As far as Baltimore and Pittsburgh being equal or better than or less than, etc. Who gives a flying fuck? I don't live in Baltimore, I live in the high end suburbs. I'd rather jerk off with a cheese grater rather than live in Baltimore. It's a toilet, plain and simple. You, on the other hand, live in the city, which is an absolute dump.

Who gives a fuck either way? I like my team and you like yours. Internet debating is the highlight of your life, not mine. I have to KNOW someone in order to hate them. I don't know you and I never will. I know you'd like to think that you "get to people" with your "ownings", but you really don't. It's the internet and who really gives a shit?

I have no evidence that you're poor or uneducated other than how you type your kindergarten level postings. That's enough for me. But you annoy everybody and nobody respects anything you have to say. I can look up the mile long list of your threads to prove it. You're probably just a former high school geek who used to get shoved into lockers everyday and get atomic wedgies in gym class. You're so-called dishing out of "ownings" is your sad, pathetic attempt at redemption.

Sadly though, your ownings will do little to take away the scars of your tortured childhood.

Sorry, "my name is Earl". But hey, go Steelers!

I don't live in the city, north hills is a high end suburb 8)

you've held a vendetta against me for a long time, just look at the meltdown you had when i jokingly called you gay

yes it is the internet, why does it cause you to meltdown?

nobody respects anybody here and i was the one shoving geeks like you in lockers ;D

you said joey porter deserved a 20 million dollar signing bonus so if people take you more seriously than me that says a lot about them :P

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2007, 09:52:44 AM »
You fags, take your gayshit and PM eachother

a fag would say she's busted ;D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2007, 09:59:27 AM »

I don't live in the city, north hills is a high end suburb 8)

you've held a vendetta against me for a long time, just look at the meltdown you had when i jokingly called you gay

yes it is the internet, why does it cause you to meltdown?

nobody respects anybody here and i was the one shoving geeks like you in lockers ;D

you said joey porter deserved a 20 million dollar signing bonus so if people take you more seriously than me that says a lot about them :P

E

Blah, blah, fucking blah.  ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2007, 10:04:32 AM »
a fag would say she's busted ;D

E

By that logic, you are essentially calling yourself a fag with any girl you don't find attractive that someone else would find attractive. Epic self owning and bad case of shadow projecting.

This is what was talking about when I mentioned your pre adolescent level reponses. You sound like a retard, Earl.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2007, 01:04:38 PM »
jessica is hot when she wants to be.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2007, 01:19:23 PM »
By that logic, you are essentially calling yourself a fag with any girl you don't find attractive that someone else would find attractive. Epic self owning and bad case of shadow projecting.

This is what was talking about when I mentioned your pre adolescent level reponses. You sound like a retard, Earl.

you're the only one that doesn't like her and using the using the phrase "epic self owning" is just as much a pre adolescent response as anything i've said, retard :)

post the pics of the hookers girls you've had better than her

i imagine they all make jessica look like a dog seeing as how you are looking for a job making so much money :D

E

E

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2007, 01:21:52 PM »
meltdown over a simple joke hahaha you really do hate me that much hahaha ;D

as for my education, more than a beer man ;)

E

You do not have a masters degree, that = for sure. Perhaps a bachelor/minor in something.