Author Topic: ''Arnie' ''pics''  (Read 104901 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: ''Arnie' ''pics''
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2007, 10:48:39 PM »
Sure, if the question is who is more famous, or who has more money, it's Arnold.
But if the question is who had a better physique, it's Nasser.  That's about as black and white as answering who has more money between the two.

Look, believe it or not i do actually think Nasser has a great physique, but its impossible to say one had the better physique than the other. When Arnold was competing, the biggest guys were like maybe 240lbs, when Nasser was competing, he and others like Yates and Dillet were amongst the biggest at like what, 280lbs?

Ask anyone and most would rather look like Arnold, but again, they came from two completely different eras in bodybuilding, it is not fair to compare them.
No doubt about it...

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007, 02:11:46 AM »
LOL...I thought you wanted to see the '72 Olympia report?  ???

I'd have to look through my issues to see if I have the Mr. World report. My vintage muscle magazine collection mostly consist of only Arnold Schwarzenegger on the cover, so I may or may not have that report.

Anyway, let me know if you wanna see the '72 Olympia report and I'll check to see if I have the Mr. World report. I seem to be in a good mood today.  ;D

thanks for those shots. yes, i did want the '72 olympia report. if ur still in a good mood, please post them up. if possible, with the full text along with pics, as i like to 'read the articles' lol.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 04:45:26 AM »
that last pic is really cool, massive!!
tank u jesus

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2007, 04:47:12 AM »
thanks for those shots. yes, i did want the '72 olympia report. if ur still in a good mood, please post them up. if possible, with the full text along with pics, as i like to 'read the articles' lol.

Gotcha. This time around, I'll take the pics in such a way that you can read the article.  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2007, 06:19:50 AM »
Look, believe it or not i do actually think Nasser has a great physique, but its impossible to say one had the better physique than the other. When Arnold was competing, the biggest guys were like maybe 240lbs, when Nasser was competing, he and others like Yates and Dillet were amongst the biggest at like what, 280lbs?

Ask anyone and most would rather look like Arnold, but again, they came from two completely different eras in bodybuilding, it is not fair to compare them.

Exactly my point, Arnold was 240ish and Nasser was 280ish *at a lower height*.  Nuff said - Nasser's physique was in a separate league than Arnold's.  That said, I do agree that it's unfair to compare physiques of people in different eras since the sport had not advanced as much back then as it has now, however I did not start the whole Nasser vs. Arnold comparisons here, it's the Arnold nuthuggers who did.  It's silly to even suggest that Arnold would be able to beat any of the pros today onstage.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2007, 07:24:18 AM »
There is no comparison. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2007, 08:28:47 AM »
There is no comparison. 

Exactly.  Trying to compare Arnold's physique to Nasser's is ike trying to compare Larry Scott's physique to Arnold's.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2007, 08:50:22 AM »
i dont like arnie

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2007, 09:34:28 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2007, 10:33:09 AM »

wow just imagine walking the beach looking like that :o

E
E

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2007, 10:45:04 AM »
nasser is the biggest pile of sh*t that's ever stepped on a stage and i call bullsh*t on his 300lbs with abs claim i've seen his recent pics he has a horrible gut hanging over his belt, that's not abs it's called overuse of GH.  Nasser is full of oil and bullsh*t in fact he's so low brow he has to call out milos in an online interview to try to get some old debt back, why doesn't he just man up and go see milos in person? cause he's a pus*y that's why and his debt is probably all bullsh*t just like his physique. 
Abandon every hope...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2007, 11:49:10 AM »
Nasser is good playing domino'
and looks cool wearing his fanny pack!!!

WOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2007, 01:02:45 PM »
nasser is the biggest pile of sh*t that's ever stepped on a stage and i call bullsh*t on his 300lbs with abs claim i've seen his recent pics he has a horrible gut hanging over his belt, that's not abs it's called overuse of GH.  Nasser is full of oil and bullsh*t in fact he's so low brow he has to call out milos in an online interview to try to get some old debt back, why doesn't he just man up and go see milos in person? cause he's a pus*y that's why and his debt is probably all bullsh*t just like his physique. 

You're retarded, as this post of mine will prove:

Just because one's organs may be expanded and they are not sucking in their tummy doesn't mean that they don't have abs.  In contest condition most pros have a "gut that hangs over" as you described no smaller than Nasser's, yet they still have abs....so obviously your basis of calling BS on the reitred 300 lbs with abs claim "as being due to him having a gut is baseless and irrelevant. 

As for synthol, you obviously don't now that disapates within a few months if you don't "refill" on a regular basis such as 2-3 shots a week.  Nasser's delts for one had scar tissue in them, and just for argument's sake even if he was using synthol it would have disapted by now.  He had extensive surgeries a year ago and has had no desire to compete since then. 

And anyone with half a brain would realize that Nasser was not trying to get $2550 back from Milos, otherwise he would have approached him himself and not waited 12 years, instead since $2550 doesnt mean much to Nasser he decided the right thing to do is just expose and humiliate him for being so cheap as to not repay a friend.

And as for your claim that the whole money issue is made up, why did Milos himself not deny it in his official response to Nasser?  ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2007, 07:27:10 PM »
Lets keep this a Arnold pics thread guys, throw some rare arnold pics in the mix.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2007, 11:32:38 PM »
Big Bobs is the new Hulkster. How much does Nasser pay your to spend your life preaching his gospel? I have nothing against Nasser. I have everything against a man who dreams of being someone else. Be yourself Bob and stop confusing reality and fantasy.

Arnold is the KING of the hill. He is legendary. Nasser was impressive for 3 years, but is no legend in comparison to Arnold. How dare you compare the two.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2007, 12:57:03 AM »
Big Bobs is the new Hulkster. How much does Nasser pay your to spend your life preaching his gospel? I have nothing against Nasser. I have everything against a man who dreams of being someone else. Be yourself Bob and stop confusing reality and fantasy.

Arnold is the KING of the hill. He is legendary. Nasser was impressive for 3 years, but is no legend in comparison to Arnold. How dare you compare the two.

Looking up to someone does not mean you try to be him.  I am very much myself, thank you.

Arnold was a legend in his time.  Bodybuilding as a sport was not as developed at that time and hence it was less competitive.  Would Arnold have looked better if he was born later and took up bodybuilding in the 90's--of course.  However, comparing his physique from the 70's to Nasser's in the late 90's is simply ludicrous because Nasser destroys him.  Arnold was taller yet lighter--obviously much smaller, and had no legs and calves compared to Nasser.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2007, 01:06:25 AM »
who has won more olympias...ARNOLD
who has influenced entire generations to start training...ARNOLD
who has 1 of the biggest bbing contest in the world named after him.....ARNOLD
who has used his bbing carreer as a stepping stone to accomplish bigger and better things....ARNOLD
who has sold his dirty underwear over the internet....NASSER
who complaines that he couldn't win an o title because of politics......NASSER
who tries time and time again to beat his opponents and failed that he had to result in using excess amounts if oil...NASSER

very well said  8) 8) 8)

NASSER = OWNED
I am a mini beast

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2007, 05:01:24 AM »
Lets keep this a Arnold pics thread guys, throw some rare arnold pics in the mix.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2007, 05:32:45 AM »
Now this is one I haven't seen. Thanks, GoneAway.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2007, 05:43:40 AM »
Franco looks to have some 14" guns there. :-[

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2007, 05:32:18 PM »
Its funny how people talk all this stuff about these bodybuilders who they think is better than Arnold.  Arnold is the best in bodybuilding... no one could do the same as him.  Became a successful bodybuilder.. went into movies and politics.  Arnold had a good build and was cool about it.. always had positive thinking and had fun in the movies.  I would rather look like Arnold then 280lbs of gut and deformed body. Its ashame what bodybuilders look like today.. dont even look real.. all gut and deformed body. How can you walk around looking like your pregnant with a huge gut and call yourself a bodybuilder?  I will always be a fan of Arnold. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2007, 06:07:05 PM »
Arnold is impossible for me not to like...I admire his drive and focus.

He did have some droopy assed pecs though!

O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2007, 06:28:58 PM »
TRUE...................If you want to have a ripped 45'' waist and sythanol loaded arms and look like a toad then Nasser is the shit.

Take Arnold at his prime, now Nasser was about that size (waist and shoulders) when he was 25.  Hope this helps.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2007, 06:32:16 PM »
Arnold is impossible for me not to like...I admire his drive and focus.

He did have some droopy assed pecs though!

And yet somehow he pulled it off pretty well.  I guess it gave him character.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2007, 06:38:25 PM »
I appreciate it's meant as a joke but this Nasser shit is getting fucking boring. Every single thread and there is some mention of this guy...his only contribution to bodybuilding is to complain about who ripped off who over roids and GH...and to also have made me laugh a lot when he claimed his weird delts and upper arms were all scar tissue.
O