Author Topic: genx com;lains yet again!  (Read 3186 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: genx com;lains yet again!
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 04:44:10 PM »
I don't need you assface. You make yourself more important than you are, which is not at all.

get the igf off your list because youll be nailed,,and you didnt hear it from gh15 friend!
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 04:45:30 PM »
get the igf off your list because youll be nailed,,and you didnt hear it from gh15 friend!
hahahahha you're such a moron!!

Yes, I have an uncontrollable urge to poop right on your chest, CLEVELAND STEAMER BABY!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 06:28:43 PM »

you are  DEALER /REMAILER

haha yeah im "the connection"

you are bubble of air that try to get on my nerves and you dont want to get on my nervs

I DO WANT TO GET ON YOUR NERVES, JUST LIKE IVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS HAHA GHIDIOT15

now your worst nightmare has come

YOU ARE RIGHT, MY WIFE IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME  ;D

it is easy to track you and it is imposible to track gh15

SURE, I BET YOU USE TOR FOR ANONYMOUS POSTING YOUR MELTDOWNS *HINT: I LOVE TO SNIFF TOR*

benz,,this is last time im refering to you with the name benz,,after that i will find who you are via diff bribes to getbig mmebrs and i will refer to you by your first name

LOL I AM SO FUCK1NG SCARED HAHAHA OH MAN YOU ARE A TRULLY AUTHORITY WHEN IT COMES ABOUT BEING A MONGOL HAHA

dont make me start looking into who you are

I DO WANT YOU TO LOOK FOR ME, I WANT YOU TO TRACK ME DOWN, BECAUSE WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU FUCKED UP, IT WILL BE TOO LATE AND NO BRIBE HERE WILL STOP THE HUGE AMOUNT OF POSTS ILL MAKE, THAT WILL EXPOSE YOU AS THE TRUE MONGOLOID YOU ARE HAHAHA TRACK ME BABY, I AM WAITING, IM USING NO PROXY, I AM THE RABBIT, YOU THE WOLF, COME FOR ME, HUNT ME INTERNET PREDATOR HAHAHA

you never know who is behind computer for you yourself said narc,,police ,,dea,,you never know until its too late friend,,take distance as long as you can take it

ARE YOU JIMMY "JIMBO" WALES? BECAUSE HE THREATENED ME IN THE SAME WAY AS YOU DID A YEAR AGO OR SO, AND MANY OF HIS "ADMINS" QUIT AFTER THEY COULDNT HANDLE THE DAILY NON STOP ABUSE :)

you dont get it ,,gh15 doesnt operate from a computer that belong to him/her

HAHA EPIC CYBERCAFE WARRIOR

gh15 got no isp attached to computer nor a desk top

HAHAHA EPIC COMPUTERS KNOWLEDGE.... COMPUTER AND DESKTOP

it is every time diff laptop  that is out the window in a matter of seconds and poof  into the darkness of the night

2314 POSTS CAN CONFIRM THAT GH15 IS A LAPTOP SERIAL KILLER, FOR EACH POST HE HAS MADE HERE, A LAPTOP HAS DIED LOL

gh15 does it when he/she sits overseas while using proxy most of the year

IS THERE ANYBODY HERE BESIDES ME THAT IS LOLING AFTER READING THIS GREAT QUOTE? HE'S USING A PROXY, HE IS A HACKER.

gh15 operate from othe rpeople accounts and other people internet services

HELLO KEVIN "GHIDIOT15" MITNICK

hacking is not a way for anything with kids now days,,,now days you find who the person is from bribes and pay him visit and this time drag him to jail and not spare him! use brain more and mouth less my friends

HAHA EPIC LESSON FROM "THE MASTER" ...YOU SURELY DIDNT BORN IN THE INTERNET ERA, BUT BEFORE.

I have loled so much that im crying. To all of those following this idiot: I feel bad for you all guys.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 06:31:54 PM »
oh btw ghidiot, from now on im gonna call you

THE DUTCH