Author Topic: Evan Centopani Will Be Mr. Olympia within 5 years....  (Read 9694 times)

Moosejay

Re: Evan Centopani Will Be Mr. Olympia within 5 years....
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2007, 12:32:35 PM »
He looks good, but at the same time a jumble of good body parts. His waist is already wide..what will it look like in 5 years? That is not counting other phenoms that might come up. Plus he has to go thru Heath, Wolf, Dex, Vic, JOJ, and that new dude who says he stronger than JOJ or Ronnie (this dude has a back that makes Evan's look flat)...hype is a new bodybuilders worst enemy, good to see you are trying to ensure his downfall.

I am not, Mr. "Parker".

I am trying to help him.

Negative fellows such as you rot the great underbelly of what was once (and still is) the greatest country in the world.

Mike

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007, 01:21:56 PM »
"Mr. Katz" had this conversation in front of about 15 people in a public restaurant, nothing egregious or illegal was said.

As far as mydeserving an "Ass kicking"...well...excuse my hubris...and I have held back on  such statemnets un til now as  I see that many who frequent these boards are, at best, sophomoric in their thinking...welll...never threaten to kick teb ass of a man who owns hisn own plane.

Not that you could noyt kick my ass...I sayu big deal to that.

The ramifications for you would be dire, however.
Mike
The asskicking was a metaphorical one. An intelligent man would know that. You still didn't answer whether or not he ok'ed you to broadcast this conversation. I know that people will *sigh* talk, as you are doing here, but when that someone (Katz) is talking 'out of school,' discretion is usually the watchword.

/nice you have you're own plane. that would be convenient. you still have a big mouth, and ramifications being as dire as they are, i'll take my chances saying that.  :)

Moosejay

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 05:00:33 PM »
The asskicking was a metaphorical one. An intelligent man would know that. You still didn't answer whether or not he ok'ed you to broadcast this conversation. I know that people will *sigh* talk, as you are doing here, but when that someone (Katz) is talking 'out of school,' discretion is usually the watchword.

/nice you have you're own plane. that would be convenient. you still have a big mouth, and ramifications being as dire as they are, i'll take my chances saying that.  :)

Geez, friend. I am not trying to come at loggerheads with you on anything.

I have seen that folks like to try to one-up each other here...not me.

I don't have a big mouth...that is Your interpretation...only after the ass-kicking comment (and, after hearing similar diatribes here on GetBig...hardly thought it to be a 'metaphore', as you say).

As far as ramifications...what are those you speak of?

Mike made these comments in front of the entire Mr. Olympia Judging panel, and then in front of 15 to 20 of us at dinner.

All he commented upon was on public record, and even thunderously and angrily addressed by Arnold himself (as far as Martinez's many indescretions).

And please, can the stuff about 'qany intelligent man would know this or that....I have frequented this board the past two weeks regularly due to being at home from surgery with nothing much better
I'd rather be  your ally, but if you'd like to fight....mozey on over to the middle east...I am certain you'd find a gaggle of street-bounbd youths to throw rocks at tou or something similar,

Peach and kind personal regards,

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2007, 01:05:19 AM »

Besides, what "ramifications" would you be speaking of, "Dr. Chimps"?

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2007, 05:23:23 PM »
Besides, what "ramifications" would you be speaking of, "Dr. Chimps"?

Mike

Yes...he "Okayed" me to broadcast his bloviating.

Okay?>

Peace,

Mike

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2007, 01:00:59 AM »
Well, first alkl of, if they are using, they are ALL commiting felonies.

Like I said, 3 to 5 years and he COULD be ready.

NO to Victor.

I am telling you, I have heard this first hand from some very big horses mouths...he simply has too spotty of a track record and integrity that is poor, non-existent, or spotty at best.

There is too much of a pandora's box to potentially be opened, at the risk of sponsor's losses, to have him as the world's top titleholder.

I know it seems unfair, but that is life, as you know.

Dexter will soon likely fade, Wolf is spectacular, but his utter l;ack of calf development (when comparing to his otherwise stellar physique, could prove too heavy of an albatross to remove from his neck.

I say be ready to see Evan replace Jay in due time.

I could be wrong, though,

Best regards,

Mike   

if it comes down to calves...then implants will fix that...wheeler did it and that enabled him to leapfrog the other , more honest competitotrs.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2007, 05:09:13 AM »
i like centopani.. and his physique definetly will be a top guy soon
choice is an illusion

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2007, 05:17:36 AM »

Chic actually got this one right about Evan- he needs more thickness.  It will come with time he said.

As soon as the chest fills out to match the arms he will be marketable to major supplement companies.  And as soon as the back fills out he will be finishing very high in pro shows.  I hope he can pull it off, make a ton of cash, retain his health, and win some shows over the next 10 years.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2007, 05:21:06 AM »
Sorry about my writing style. That's how I write. As long as you get the message, please forgive my flowery prose.

Missing letters...relax, friend. I am not bothering with spell checking and I write a lot of this between patients. So it gets sloppy.

My opinion, and Mike Katz's very astute opinion.

Mike

Good luck to this Evan-guy.

He will need it if he's ever gonna be able to stand on a stage anywhere near to Wolf or Heath.
As empty as paradise

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2007, 05:23:46 AM »

Good luck to this Evan-guy.

He will need it if he's ever gonna be able to stand on a stage anywhere near to Wolf or Heath.

I was just about to say. Wolf=arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhowwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllll!
I hate the State.

Moosejay

« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2007, 05:37:39 AM »

Agreed

Moosejay

« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2007, 05:38:29 AM »
Chic actually got this one right about Evan- he needs more thickness.  It will come with time he said.

It will come. He JUST turned 25 years old.

As soon as the chest fills out to match the arms he will be marketable to major supplement companies.  And as soon as the back fills out he will be finishing very high in pro shows.  I hope he can pull it off, make a ton of cash, retain his health, and win some shows over the next 10 years.

Moosejay

« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2007, 05:02:53 PM »
if it comes down to calves...then implants will fix that...wheeler did it and that enabled him to leapfrog the other , more honest competitotrs.

I think Evan can make his calves at least GOOD ENOUGH to win.

Mike

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2007, 05:10:20 PM »
Hi must be Mike Degussa (SP?) we have a mutual friend named Joe who has done the CT's a few times. Evans Calves are not a problem, anyone who says that never saw him in person. HAHAHA too funny

Moosejay

« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2007, 05:14:58 PM »
Hi must be Mike Degussa (SP?) we have a mutual friend named Joe who has done the CT's a few times. Evans Calves are not a problem, anyone who says that never saw him in person. HAHAHA too funny

Hi.

No, that's not my name...somewhat close. Joe Petreycik...great guy, almost won the overall CT last year. I run the CT with Katz.

And yes, his Calves are a very strong point. But I don't know what these guys are thinkin' on here most of the time!

Mike

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2007, 05:17:25 PM »
Like I said wrong spelling, but I knew you were the guy running the CT's with Katz. Joe should do well in any shows he does this year, I am expecting big things from him by years end.

Moosejay

« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2007, 05:21:05 PM »
Like I said wrong spelling, but I knew you were the guy running the CT's with Katz. Joe should do well in any shows he does this year, I am expecting big things from him by years end.

Yes...he has really shocked me. Talk about a guy who would not give up. I recall he used to compete in my college shows about 10 years ago...and he was really undersized. Next thing you know...he is a top contender.

Barring injury or any other unforseen problems, he can go far...even nationally...I tell him this but I don't know if he believes me because we are friends.

Best to you, keep up the good and positive work,

Mike

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2007, 05:26:48 PM »
Yes...he has really shocked me. Talk about a guy who would not give up. I recall he used to compete in my college shows about 10 years ago...and he was really undersized. Next thing you know...he is a top contender.

Barring injury or any other unforseen problems, he can go far...even nationally...I tell him this but I don't know if he believes me because we are friends.

Best to you, keep up the good and positive work,

Mike

Make no mistake I expect big things from him on the national level, did you guys pick a date for the CT's this year? It would help if you could hold it 1-2 weeks before the nationals so Joe could qualify.

Moosejay

« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2007, 05:31:04 PM »
Make no mistake I expect big things from him on the national level, did you guys pick a date for the CT's this year? It would help if you could hold it 1-2 weeks before the nationals so Joe could qualify.

Yeah...Ct-Muscle...Joe and I were just discussing this two days ago...probably before Thanksgiving, so I think he will make the deadline of the 20th(?).

We did not pick a date yet but will soon. We are actually considering holding 2 CT's this year...tested and non-tested...which I have pushed for for years.

Mike

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2007, 05:36:07 PM »
Excellent I guarantee you won't believe your eyes when you see him on stage next!  :o

Moosejay

« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2007, 05:42:23 PM »
Excellent I guarantee you won't believe your eyes when you see him on stage next!  :o

You know...it really coulnd't happen to a nicer guy. I just love his mother. He really deserves it. PM me if you ever want to, or visit my office with him sometime...we always have fun and I make the patients wait...:)!

Mike