Author Topic: Tipsy Flex Wheeler reflects on the mr olympia  (Read 6955 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Tipsy Flex Wheeler reflects on the mr olympia
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »
Lift was about to get bitch slapped!
HAHA, RON.....

GonnaBePro

• Getbig I
  • You're in the presence of greatness!
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:22 PM »
Drunk or not, I agree with Flex on this one!!!
I ain't never scared!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2007, 08:23:17 PM »
Drunk or not, I agree with Flex on this one!!!

hahaha boy you are askin' for some abuse with that user name.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2007, 08:44:02 PM »
funny , how against a small white guy, flex gets tough and says he doesnt run from anybody.

then what the fuck was the bs story he created in 97 with the ninjas?

Dude was trying talk over him and flip his words, you'd do the same. Back in 1997 he was not in shape, and lets face it, even if he was nobody was going to beat Dorian, regardless if they were in better shape or not.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2007, 09:06:24 PM »
flex has an opinion and he wasn't afraid to give it (unlike ron avidan, who clearly hasn't got the balls to go against the party line).

My opinion was the Jay won the show. Don't like it ... too bad. That is my opinion. I said it from day one.

1.) Flex was/is a loser trying to act hard with Ron and the other guy

Flex has his own opinion, and I appreciated that. I know when to be quiet, and for those of you that don't know, this was a continuation from earlier that day, as we had a 10 minutes discussion then too discussing this. We try to keep the videos not as lengthy, and we let Flex to the talking.

2.) Ronnie was in shit condition compared to the past

That is true. An eight time Mr. Olympian on his final Mr. Olympia stage. 43 years old - he was in awesome shape. To be the Mr. Olympia this year. Nope.

3.) Ronnie came back and won in 01, like Jay did in 07

And Jay will win again in 2008. I am saying that here again.

4.) Synthol apparently helps keep that arm size

ok. Back to the synthol issue. Let it go.

5.) Whoever said Flex was insecure, quiet and hates the spot light is dumb

Flex is realatively a quiet peson, and very cool. In this situation, he was fired up. That was his opinion.

1) Why is Rip Torn doing the interview?

Ah, the impeccable Lonnie Teper, emcee of 70 IFBB pro contests, and 200 NPC contests. Master of the interviews.

2) What is Adam Levine doing there?

No comment...

3) Why does Ron keep trying to bum Flex?

You know - I have my own opinions too.

Bottom line is, everyone had an opinion that Saturday night. We have fun with the videos.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2007, 09:21:00 PM »
Yeah nice post Ron, i don't agree on the Jay winning thing either (I actually think Dex should have won it :o) but thats what makes for good discussions, everyone has a differant opinion 8).

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2007, 09:28:40 PM »
Lift was about to get bitch slapped!

Yeah, I figured if me or Lift kept going at it, Flex would of whacked us. The guy is a black belt in karate, not sure I wanted to mess with him.  Seriously though, Flex is really a great guy. Have known him for 12+ years. Passoinate about his opinions. Differs from others and mine. I like that.

Oh.. regarding LT, as just talked to him

Lonnie Teper was the emcee when Wheeler won his pro card at the USA, at all five of his IRON MAN Pro wins, three out of his four Arnold Classic wins, his NOC victory and in Wheeler's Mr. O debut in 1993, when he took second. So, I'd say there would be nobody better to host the interview

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2007, 09:30:58 PM »
The guy is a black belt in karate

::) ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2007, 10:21:35 PM »
You gotta respect the legends. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2007, 12:17:30 AM »
ron...

havin an opinion is one thing...
but you sayin jay culter of 2007 should have won the olympia
is like you sayin in my opinion the moon is made of cheese....
or in my opinion lee priest is tall...
choice is an illusion

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2007, 12:22:59 AM »
You gotta respect the legends. 

Looks like nothing but artificially inflated muscle. The guy didn't even love training or being a BB.
Team Yates

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2007, 12:45:44 AM »
i'd love to know why you think jay deserved his win Ron?

you might have provided such an account but i haven't seen it anywhere.

i've stated my opinion back when this thing was topical and also my reasoning.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2007, 12:52:36 AM »
Looks like nothing but artificially inflated muscle. The guy didn't even love training or being a BB.
idiot
!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2007, 03:31:29 AM »
ron...

havin an opinion is one thing...
but you sayin jay culter of 2007 should have won the olympia
is like you sayin in my opinion the moon is made of cheese....
or in my opinion lee priest is tall...

Ron wears thick glasses...maybe the don't focus or smething. I think Jay should have won the Olympia is like saying that Flex was natural in that interview.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2007, 07:52:57 AM »
Flex is a passionate guy and he has a right to his opinion. Yes, the man's arms are ginormous and could bitch slap me at any given moment. I like Flex, he's one of the few pros that you know where you stand and he'll give you his opinion. Just because we disagree doesn't mean we hate each other or don't have respect for one another. Ron and I had talked with him earlier in the day and he was equally as passionate about his thoughts then.

McFarland let me know when you decide to leave your computer and attend a show. Ya dig?  ;)

Elevate Your Image.™

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2007, 08:27:17 AM »
Flex is a passionate guy and he has a right to his opinion. Yes, the man's arms are ginormous and could bitch slap me at any given moment. I like Flex, he's one of the few pros that you know where you stand and he'll give you his opinion. Just because we disagree doesn't mean we hate each other or don't have respect for one another. Ron and I had talked with him earlier in the day and he was equally as passionate about his thoughts then.

McFarland let me know when you decide to leave your computer and attend a show. Ya dig?  ;)

Looking at u lilly white with that goatee and typing here " ya dig " just cracks me up

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2007, 10:18:10 AM »
Looking at u lilly white with that goatee and typing here " ya dig " just cracks me up
1) I don't have a goatee. 2) "ya dig" was in reference to Mcfartland's moronic statement.

Lilly white cracker out.
Elevate Your Image.™

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2007, 10:31:49 AM »

:)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2007, 12:11:02 PM »
idiot

Prove me wrong dweeb. It's gonna be pretty hard since Flex has said himself that he hated training. He also displays brutal intensity on his bfto/training videos  ::)
Team Yates

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2007, 12:30:09 PM »
These guys should have their own talk show nightly.  Captivating shit! ;D ::)
Bodybuilding, boring as the day is long.
Getbig, amusing to no end. ;D
N

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
My opinion was the Jay won the show. Don't like it ... too bad. That is my opinion. I said it from day one.

Flex has his own opinion, and I appreciated that. I know when to be quiet, and for those of you that don't know, this was a continuation from earlier that day, as we had a 10 minutes discussion then too discussing this. We try to keep the videos not as lengthy, and we let Flex to the talking.

That is true. An eight time Mr. Olympian on his final Mr. Olympia stage. 43 years old - he was in awesome shape. To be the Mr. Olympia this year. Nope.

And Jay will win again in 2008. I am saying that here again.

ok. Back to the synthol issue. Let it go.

5.) Whoever said Flex was insecure, quiet and hates the spot light is dumb

Flex is realatively a quiet peson, and very cool. In this situation, he was fired up. That was his opinion.

Ah, the impeccable Lonnie Teper, emcee of 70 IFBB pro contests, and 200 NPC contests. Master of the interviews.

No comment...

You know - I have my own opinions too.

Bottom line is, everyone had an opinion that Saturday night. We have fun with the videos.

Ron Avidan, im not gonna read all this but let me tell you one thing, you re a legend.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2007, 03:11:00 PM »
flex sounds gay

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2007, 05:27:59 PM »
Prove me wrong dweeb. It's gonna be pretty hard since Flex has said himself that he hated training. He also displays brutal intensity on his bfto/training videos  ::)

Shawn on Flex Wheeler

Wheeler's genetically gifted , but sometimes he would drag through his workouts when I trained with him. I thought he was awesome in his first Olympia, he placed second to Dorian. But Wheeler's NEVER again matched that condition.

Flex has said many times he couldn't wait until he retired so he could stop lifting and how he would never go to a gym again . its old news .

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2007, 05:54:08 PM »
Part of what he said he said was undoubtedly true. He was spot on about the fact that it should only ever be about the best physique on the night..not the best looking guy, or if the guy is a fag, or if he is a convicted roid dealer.

However, he needs to get over the Dorian defeats...it happened, Dorian was probably the first real, true freak and the 'sport' ran with that. He also had a grainy, stone-like quality that was notoriously breathtaking to see in the flesh live at the show.

I thought Jay didn't look that bad at the show but he probably didn't deserve it purely on physique. I do think that the powers that be are eager to promote Jay as he in turn promotes the sport well. The American boy, the great white hope. I also think they really like the black guy/ white guy thing  - .Oliva/ Arnold/ Haney/ Yates/ Coleman/ Cutler - to keep the appeal as broad as possible and to stop an already minority 'sport' becoming even more of a minority...

Anyway..they are all drugged up freaks who seem to moan and bitch like teenage girls.

O