Author Topic: Squadfather vs. OnlyMe Threads... get a room guys!  (Read 38355 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: HAHAHHA, OH BROTHER NOW ONLYME SAYS HE WAS TRAINED BY THE GRACIES!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2007, 02:17:02 AM »
Hey Keith when you were training with the Gracies did you meet Ed O'Neil.  He's a Gracie Brown belt.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2007, 02:48:50 AM »
Keith actually discovered penicillin as well. Next up he plans to conquer interstellar space travel and then on to time travel.

He may not be able to time travel, but he has enough 'mass' to fill a black hole or two

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2007, 03:31:28 AM »
In Keiths defense, I met Keth about 8-9 years ago, when he was in good shape. He was at a store called the Wild Cheetah ,nutirion store promoting a supplement line he was starting.I will say this Keith was a nice guy, and was very big, muscular wise.He had some photos, and even showed me his SAG card ( screen actors guild card) .He alsdo had a really nice large buissnes card with pics of him on sets of movies and him in arm wrestling competitions.Keith you should post some pics, of when you were in shape, and when you were on movie sets.
Keith maybe over weight now, but when I saw him he was about 300 lbs, and pretty fucking solid. I would say his arms were about 21-22 inches, and his chest was atleast 58" he was a house !!!At the time I was around 250lbs, and he alot bigger then I was.
I know people tease Keith now, but if this guy gets back in shape he would easily be the biggest getbigger on this board.

I'd say he already is, wouldn't you?
As empty as paradise

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2007, 03:38:27 AM »
You have no idea what you're talking about. Chuck Norris has a black belt in bjj. Onlyme is right about him training in bjj before most had heard of it in the U.S.

Which is why i was wondering why Chuck would bad mouth BJJ now...It wasn't a shot against onlyme, i never doubted him...I just thought it was weird that chuck would say BJJ is boring...A man highly trained in BJJ saying that when they go to the ground, they have gotten so proficient at avoiding submissions and the words boring following that statement, doesn't make much sense to me...

The way i see it is if you like BJJ then avoiding submissions is what would make is so exciting...I couldn't fathom someone who likes BJJ using those words...But he did say it...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2007, 03:39:29 AM »
You may not know this but the quote was actually in reference to a thread that was about this statement by chuck.  If you click on the "Quote from: Onlyme" bit at the start of the quote you will be taken to the original thread.

(I'm not suggesting you definitely do not know that - I'm just saying, what you're talking about it exactly the subject in which he chose to weigh in with one of his stories in the first place).

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2007, 03:42:25 AM »
it would be pretty boring to people who have no idea about the grappling arts (which comprises approximately 99% of the target audience), but the fact is, with the rules the way they are ie no butting, gouging or biting, most fights will be won or lost on the ground. the ground game for a true jiu jitsu practitioner is like a game of chess.

for americans, who grow up with a constant diet of fiction movies of the type bruce lee, jean claude and chuck norris used to make, doing a flash super quick spinning back kick to the head represents the true fighter, but in reality anyone stupid enough to attempt that kick on anyone but a catatonic street warb, is leaving themselves wide open for a severe owning.

norris is merely doing what he's done his whole life, appealing to the lowest common denominator. as a fighter he makes a great actor and he sucks at acting.

That makes sense...

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2007, 04:45:53 AM »
Cool story.
Keith have entertaining stories.

I was trained by a Gracie some years ago.
It was one of their purple b, no big deal,
tons of them are all over the world working as trainers.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2007, 06:45:29 AM »
Which is why i was wondering why Chuck would bad mouth BJJ now...It wasn't a shot against onlyme, i never doubted him...I just thought it was weird that chuck would say BJJ is boring...A man highly trained in BJJ saying that when they go to the ground, they have gotten so proficient at avoiding submissions and the words boring following that statement, doesn't make much sense to me...

The way i see it is if you like BJJ then avoiding submissions is what would make is so exciting...I couldn't fathom someone who likes BJJ using those words...But he did say it...
Most casual fans of mma think grappling is boring. Americans like to see knockouts. Chuck realizes this and was simply pointing that out as a way to hype his new league.
!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2007, 06:51:19 AM »
Modern day Jiujitsu moves wouldn't work on Keith. 

Can you picture:

* Putting an Arm Bar on Keith??

* Triangle choke hold on Keith??

No way,
"1"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2007, 07:37:01 AM »
Modern day Jiujitsu moves wouldn't work on Keith. 

Can you picture:

* Putting an Arm Bar on Keith??

* Triangle choke hold on Keith??

No way,
"1"

He can be distracted by a donut though

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2007, 09:28:12 AM »
I do know for a fact that each and every story that Keith tells us on this board is in fact - true to the utmost. I've personally witnessed some of the things he's been telling you all and have been to one of the Gracie's dojos on a couple of lively visits with the man himself.

I've also met Van Damme and Norris via Keith and a few others too. The one individual keith failed to intro me to so far has been Ali but it appears that that could be a possibility in the very near future.

I've said this before but for you new guys on here ...... Keith has done more for troubled young kids during his lifetime than any other individual I've ever met and I'm no slouch when it comes to meeting and knowing VIP's within the sports and entertainment industry.

Keith's No Hope In Dope efforts have been noteworthy and commendable along with many other worthwhile endeavors that he has yet to disclose on here.

You guys who choose to disbelieve his stories and who he knows must live very unimpressive lifestyles outside the Southern California area where meeting sports and movie figures is just about an everyday occurance.

And I can guarantee ya that every such meeting between Keith and the sport and movie "elite" is mixed with a huge amount of humor which is recalled and talked about for many years thereafter.

The next time you have dinner with Mr and M. Ali or Chuck or Claude or Jeff or Sly or the Mayor of Las Vegas, etc, just ask them.

Squad, have you ever worked with troubled kids or contributed to their welfare in any manner? Haver you spoken on behalf of "No Hope in Dope" on a local or national level? Have you ever made a troubled person laugh? Have you compared fists with Muhammad Ali or helped him at the dinner-table? Has anyone ever thanked you for some commendable deed? Have you appeared in major Hollywood movies or in awarding winning TV commercials or on major TV sit-coms?

I have a feeling that each and every answer is in the negative, but I hope not.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2007, 09:33:56 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa, i laughed so hard when i read this i thought i was gonna pass out. ;D

HAHAHAH well another self ownage.  SquadPussy you should really give up this shit.  you are gettig worse and worse.  You post the same pic of me trying to get to look like I have this way my whole life.  You are the most pathetic thing on here.  Are you truly that insecure to try and put everyone down to make you look better.  Are you really that ignorant.  Boooooooooooooooooooooom you dumbass!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007, 09:36:33 AM »
BAWAWAWAWAWAW  Total ownage!!!

Hey Squad show us a picture of your bitch tits please!!!! ;D

You fuckin idiot hahahahah!!
X

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2007, 09:38:11 AM »
Onlyme busting out the photo album  :D :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2007, 09:43:12 AM »
Hey Keith when you were training with the Gracies did you meet Ed O'Neil.  He's a Gracie Brown belt.

No.  I introduced my best friend at the time Graig Kukuk to Rorian.  Craig was the best fighter I ever met at the time.  We used to get into some scraps when we went out and his punching power is second to no one.  Then he decided to take the JJ from Rorian and he became the first Amercian Black Belt in gracie Jiu-Jitsu.  He later became partners with another Gracie and sold instructional videos which ended up making him millions and the Gracies nothing.  They had a big falling out from what I understand.  Craig could have easily became a UFC champion but his wife refused to let him fight. 

In response to SquadPussy.  He is just a chubby little punk who obviusly lives somewhere where there is absolutely nothing to do except play on the internet.  It is hilarious to see him try to "own" me by saying I haven't done this or that or met this person or whoever.  I simply just let hin rant and rave half the time cause with his lifestyle he needs it.  But sometime I just got to put him in his place.  It is funny guys like him who are nothing in real life yet find the balls to call people out.  He is one of kind.  Hopefully he realizes he is just a joke on here and nothing more.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2007, 09:47:57 AM »

The funny thing is SquadPussy calls me out so much and I simply shut his ass down with pics.  I can prove 100% of everything I say with pics or with someone who has seen me do what I have said.  I don't need to make up shit.  Everyone knows my name, what I look like and where I live.  I don't hide like he does or others that act the way he does.  He posts blurry pics and tells everyone its him.  He puts down people who have actually proved what they have done.  He is a LOSER and that is his destiny.  I let him go most of the time but sometimes he just needs to be put in his place. 

Squad call Rorian Gracie and asked him who got him the article in Playboy magazine that launched the whole Gracie craze.  Or better yet contact Pat Jordan the guy who wrote the article and ask him who introduced him to the Gracies.  I'll wait for your reply.  Moron!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2007, 09:51:01 AM »

You mean these.  This is the guy some people here actually listen too.  Now that the funny part.  You wonder if they are all related.  It has already been proven he uses several accounts to support himself.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2007, 09:52:30 AM »
You can't worry about "Squadfather". He lives in mom's basement and his life consists of this board, youtube and going to the store to buy twinkies
!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2007, 09:56:25 AM »

I met Ed years ago, when he was in NYC taking a private with Renzo. He's a really nice guy. It was pretty funny because Ed was a big fan of Renzo, but Renzo didn't know who Ed was.

I can vouch for what Keith said about Craig Kukuk. I trained w/ him for a few years when he was partners w/ Renzo. Craig was a beast, ahead of his time. If he were in his prime, today, he'd be a big MMA star. I think he has a school in Idaho.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2007, 10:10:01 AM »
I don't understand what was so unbelievable about this......the gracies weren't all that well known back then were they?
nasser=piece of shit

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2007, 10:18:35 AM »
I don't understand what was so unbelievable about this......the gracies weren't all that well known back then were they?

Not at all they had just moved to LA.  We trained in Rorian's garage when he lived in a section of Torrance called the Hollywood Riviera.  I took them to numeorous hugh schools in the area to have them put on demonstrations.  They usually only taught one person at a time.  Soon though they had to get a place that was bigger.  I only trained for a short time.  I was in the middle of doing a lot of traveling around the country putting on shows and stuff.  But Craig hung in there and became awesome.  he lived it everyday.  I didn't have the dedication like he had.  I was more into traveling and having fun.

Where has SquadPussy gone since his owning. I hope he isn't crying in his trailer.  I feel bad now for him.  Christmas is tomorrow and all he has is Getbig.  Has anyone sent him a present.  Maybe a new propane bottle for his trailer would be nice.  Hey Squad where is the park at I will send you a nice new filled propane bottle.  I don't want you to freeze.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2007, 10:23:48 AM »
Where has SquadPussy gone since his owning. I hope he isn't crying in his trailer.  I feel bad now for him.  Christmas is tomorrow and all he has is Getbig.  Has anyone sent him a present.  Maybe a new propane bottle for his trailer would be nice.  Hey Squad where is the park at I will send you a nice new filled propane bottle.  I don't want you to freeze.
ha!  :D Good job.
!

gwenhen

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2007, 10:52:56 AM »
Oh thats strange SF seems to have forgotten about this thread now  ::)

I feel sorry for the poor dude. This time of year it must be hard to be all alone with nothing to do except get little kicks from putting people down online. I like it when hes owned and says "calm down tiger it aint that important" hmm if there was something in my life i spent a third of my waking time on i think it would be pretty damn important!

good one Onlyme!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2007, 11:00:28 AM »
I found SquadPussy.

gwenhen

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2007, 11:05:55 AM »
In the last year SF has spent over 80 whole days on getbig. Take away 8 hours sleep per night. The guy spends over a third of his life on this forum. Plus imagine all the time on youtube as well... I actually feel bad for him :(

47+ posts per day, lifes got to be great :D