Author Topic: Question regarding FEMALE 'hormone' use for gh15...  (Read 8306 times)

pumpher

• Getbig III
Re: Question regarding FEMALE 'hormone' use for gh15...
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 11:57:15 AM »
why are females bodybuilding to begin with. they want to look like men? trannies?

i dont get it  :D

Maybe Freud would say something about "Penis Envy"  :P

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 11:57:57 AM »
well they want cadavars tken out of dead people,,they want the old 192 gh ,,they feel its better,,many of them do especially in states like nevada usa ,,and thats when you have legit american gh available! ,,shows you how smart they are

narcotics use is also very common among fitness and bodybuilding females,,to a less degree among figure,,the narcotics is a problem,,in american in a state such as california floriad or ny you can actually see lots of narcotics available for this girls via their monthly fuck,,it is sickenning,,they cut on recreationals and this is simply sicknening ,,they put all bodybuilders at risk,,they are the cause of the bustings,,the internet sources on usa got fucked by thoser exact whores they fuck and moron boyfriend of them thast sell x in clubs and ghb in clubs to kids,,they are the ones who fucked you all! they fucked good guys and deserve to be in prison for good 30 yeasrs if you ask me
Good point. I just thought that the first loser in the Mr. Olympia was doing his job as an informant. GOOD QUESTION!

Hey gh15,

In your educated opinion how may IFBB pros are working with the US government as an informant and what does this mean to other competitors?
?

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 12:06:06 PM »
well,, i  dont like to involve myself with those whores but a 3sum with guys younger than them or a lot older than them,,usually 2 guys on a girl  is common ,,gang bangs are very common,,,all for good ole american gh or the worse as i mentioned,,there is nothing really special about the sex they have because they in most cases had problems from young age  that has nothing to do with hormones and has a lot to do with self esteem ,,but hey anyguy want 3 sum with a girl,,the best fantazy of a guy isd not being with 2 females but being fuckin her with 3 other guys and seeing her cumming even if she dont want to ,,especially if cocks are big,,it happens all the time among the "right" circles

gh15 brings the lulls  ;D
☠ Order of Nephilim

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 12:06:48 PM »
informents? the usa goverment is not interested in hormones directly,,they interested in the so called hormone poweders that are in many cases rec drugs powders that came from china,,they are interested in bulk suppliers who use those poweders in unsterile conditions to posion americans youth,,the goverment want big stories and bodybuilding informents are not big stories unless they are recreationals dealers and those are the ones who have trouble with low and sheets from here to kurdistan,,,they are usually dead or in prison for other fellonies way before any informents come out about hormones,,

hormones are only controlled ,,what kills bodybuilding is underground powders that are not what they claim to be,,human grade never hurt any supplier of it directly,,strictly human grade suppliers were and alwys safe because they are PART OF BIG PHARMA

every bodybuilder that had problem with law has a bigger story than what you know about,,milos,,palumbo,,,all of them hav lots more behind their stories than just a vial of testosterone :D,,,people order daily in the 1000s every single day to the girlfriends momas house ,,or to places that are not on their name and get those 1 vials of testosterone human grade no problem,,

the goverment dont look for this,,anyone they look into is a big distributers of many things,,and sold them lots of goodies,,
fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 12:23:04 PM »

Women know their ass and mouth is just as good as a VISA credit card. Pussy is equal to CASH. It's a neverending bank account. ChaChing!
Classic!  :D
!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »
I'm telling you, if they just straight-up seek it out by themselves from their first cycle, they are lesbians.  Girls that like boys know that their being a scapegoat (for anything) is their best quality.   

On the money....

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2007, 12:29:44 PM »

I think the "real chick" in this photo-on the right for the record- is fuckin' HOT!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 04:41:54 PM »
GH15, some truth in this thread, but it's riddled with bullshit too...and you know this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2007, 04:44:32 PM »
arnold junior,,,nothing i said in this particular thread is riddled with bull,,i have yet to see one single female bodybuilder or fitness girl to be different not even the ones who like me and are in good terms with me
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2007, 04:49:50 PM »
THIS WILL BE GETBIG'S 2007 EPIC LIE, AGAIN, MELTHEAD WIN!

I know guys who accept a hummer as payment for 100 tabs of clen. It's all too common.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2007, 04:53:52 PM »
arnold junior,,,nothing i said in this particular thread is riddled with bull,,i have yet to see one single female bodybuilder or fitness girl to be different not even the ones who like me and are in good terms with me
Well Mr.15, I know plenty of these women, I train some women who "use" some who don't, and in either case, the things said in this thread do not line up at all.

For example, I know plenty of women who buy their "stuff" just like anyone else would, using money, not ass. I also train a girl who competes in figure who has won shows completely naturally, so that's the 2nd thing that discredits this thread. Oh, and the cadaver thing...well, that's a bit of a stretch IMO. There is too much legit synthetic GH out there for people to need to take this route any more. Sure, some still do, but they are few and far between.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2007, 05:35:08 PM »
Yep this is a stretch of a thread I'm sure it fits some women but not near to all of them.  I can bet the top Miss O comps do take doses similar to a serious NPC competitor with test in the mix thats for sure.

I thought for sure that the human cadaver gh has been outlawed a while ago because of a disease you can get from taking it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2007, 05:39:28 PM »
Yep this is a stretch of a thread I'm sure it fits some women but not near to all of them.  I can bet the top Miss O comps do take doses similar to a serious NPC competitor with test in the mix thats for sure.

I thought for sure that the human cadaver gh has been outlawed a while ago because of a disease you can get from taking it.
It has been outlawed but I'm sure there are a few who still get it that way. Even so, doing so would not make much sense at all. Not when you can buy effective synthetic GH and not have to worry about disease or infection.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2007, 05:44:08 PM »
It has been outlawed but I'm sure there are a few who still get it that way. Even so, doing so would not make much sense at all. Not when you can buy effective synthetic GH and not have to worry about disease or infection.

I just wonder how they would get it?  I honestly dont think it is available.  I maybe wrong but i really dont think it is being "collected"  But your right maybe from counties outside the US?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2007, 08:46:32 PM »
I just wonder how they would get it?  I honestly dont think it is available.  I maybe wrong but i really dont think it is being "collected"  But your right maybe from counties outside the US?
Well according to GH15, AKA "The Prophet of Gear", all you have to do is drop to your knees and you can get anything. ::)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2007, 06:16:24 AM »
I found it funny he complained that his posts were being moved here.  It is where they belong.  But he must like a bigger audience.  I have from a very reliable source who the cat is too.  He is a pro BB but not one you would probally know unless you really closely followed Pro BB for a while.  I was told his name but forgot cause to be honest never heard of him.  Hes European and has not comped in a long while, not a top 10 guy in US comp, but Im sure he was good to turn pro.

This whole thing lately with him seems slighty goofy.  My guess is he or friends are not happy with a shipment from XL that they did or did not recieve.  Some of the guys advice is pretty good but like anything else you gotta sift through to find the good stuff.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2007, 06:50:17 AM »
I found it funny he complained that his posts were being moved here.  It is where they belong.  But he must like a bigger audience.  I have from a very reliable source who the cat is too.  He is a pro BB but not one you would probally know unless you really closely followed Pro BB for a while.  I was told his name but forgot cause to be honest never heard of him.  Hes European and has not comped in a long while, not a top 10 guy in US comp, but Im sure he was good to turn pro.

This whole thing lately with him seems slighty goofy.  My guess is he or friends are not happy with a shipment from XL that they did or did not recieve.  Some of the guys advice is pretty good but like anything else you gotta sift through to find the good stuff.
Give me a break. If you know who he his, spill the beans or shut up.
!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2007, 07:03:53 AM »
Give me a break. If you know who he his, spill the beans or shut up.

Like I said forgot the guys name, it really didnt seem like that a big a deal to me, what i posted is all I remember.  And if I did remember out of respect for the guys annonimity would not post it in the open, or to tuff guys who tell me to shut up on a message board.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2007, 04:43:59 AM »
well the common thought is that he is roland c ( wont even attempt to spell last name ) top physique if it is...

rifat

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2007, 09:09:21 AM »
I thought you could get only 2 or 3 IUs out of a corpse,and the body had to be male and fresh.
Does anybody remember hearing anything in the news about this 25 years ago?
Must have been a good horror story!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2007, 07:33:50 AM »
There was a product I saw a few years ago, Somatropinum Humanum, out of Lithuania I think. Human cadaveric GH. I know some who used it - would never touch it myself!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2007, 09:31:24 AM »
There was a product I saw a few years ago, Somatropinum Humanum, out of Lithuania I think. Human cadaveric GH. I know some who used it - would never touch it myself!

Yeah me either

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00000563.htm