Author Topic: Gh15 was right about creatine  (Read 15261 times)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Re: Gh15 was right about creatine
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2008, 09:26:18 AM »
so pretty much its like everything else...some things work for some and not for others so therefore just shut up and try it...idk the only kind ive ever used was cell mass and i didnt notice anything different really i dont think so i didnt buy another jug...i went through 2 of them then decided it wasnt for me...but just somewhat recently with all the shit coming out about bsn maybe i should reconsider with a more reputable brand...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2008, 02:18:30 AM »
I used to use creatine and it worked really well for me - but that was in the days when I was going for size at all costs and didn't matter how much I bloated up. It's great if you're a natural lifter but when I took it when I was on d-bol I blew up like a balloon and looked daft - my face was almost circular.

Having said that though it's the only product worth using - I wouldn't take anything else.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2008, 03:40:23 AM »
what kind of creatine was it that you were using?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2008, 09:47:12 AM »
what kind of creatine was it that you were using?

I used various brands - I felt they all did the same thing and didn't feel that one was any better than the other. I did use some generic stuff (100% pure) from bodybuilding.com which I thought was great for the price so I would just go with that one.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2008, 10:03:35 AM »
just wondering when do you guys consume your creatine?  ive seen some that say in the morning and then postworkout and ive seen some that say morning and preworkout...just wondering what you guys were doing....ive read the info that has been posted about creatine taking up to 30 minutes to be in your system and last for about hour to hour and a half...just wondering...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2008, 12:19:16 PM »
I have come to believe that Creatine is such a crock...I have actually made some of my biggest gains while off creatine...creatine gives u a temporary feeling of being bigger and harder but it doesn't last and is mostly water...not sure if it actually makes you stronger or not.....any comments?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2008, 04:14:45 PM »
One of the few times I really doubted if GH15 was really a pro was when he stated creatine was not very effective.  Being a big creatine user (EAS brand of course :)) I thought this stuff was really adding something to my lifts esp when I was "hormonized". 

Three weeks ago I stopped taking creatine and instead started eating more calories as clean as I could.  Well, I'm stronger than ever.  In fact, yesterday I did bench after being sick with a very minor cold and added about 10 lbs to my lifts on bench and incline.

Sorry I doubted Gh15 haha!  You were right and I was dead sure you were wrong about this one!  :-*

And that shows that creatine doesn't work how?

What would have happened had you kept using creatine AND increased your calories? Perhaps, your gains would have been better than they were.

The only thing you've shown is that you weren't eating enough to grow. That says nothing about how effective creatine is or isn't, as far as your body is concerned. I know of no one who has or would recommend somebody taking creatine instead of eating more food, when trying to gain size and strength.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2008, 11:55:01 PM »
And that shows that creatine doesn't work how?

What would have happened had you kept using creatine AND increased your calories? Perhaps, your gains would have been better than they were.

The only thing you've shown is that you weren't eating enough to grow. That says nothing about how effective creatine is or isn't, as far as your body is concerned. I know of no one who has or would recommend somebody taking creatine instead of eating more food, when trying to gain size and strength.

jesus(pardon the pun) where is this type of logic on the religious board. ;D

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2008, 04:09:20 AM »
Right now i'm taking creatine (creapure), and results are not that spectacular.

I'm not really seeing any water-retention or bloating. Which is kinda a shame, because now i don't know if it's working at all. I'm in a bulking phase now and have gained 2 kg, but i don't feel it's due to creatine, because there's some fat as well (+2 cm on waist). Calves have grown 0,5 cm and arms are +1 cm. But that's probably because i'm focussing better on this. Back, chest, leg strenght have actually gone down a bit (maybe that's because of exam stress).

Looking back it's not really worth it. I was stupid enough to buy a whole kg.
$