Author Topic: More class from the Chargers  (Read 5289 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: More class from the Chargers
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2008, 10:23:59 AM »
Anybody notice how much these celebrate. After the first kick off..I think the Titans got to about the 30..the SD guy who made the tackle is jumping up and down while the rest of the team celebrates...not bad filed position. The congradualte themselves after every play. LT walked around most of the game witha puss on his face. Whiney bitches. Vince carter is horrible.
L

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 10:34:48 AM »
rivers is a bitch someone should slap the taste out of his mout

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2008, 03:02:49 PM »
That my point with thread. The self proclaimed classiest team in the NFL is by far the biggest pack of trash talking crybabies in the NFL. Rivers is always the first to cry to an official or flop on a play to try to get the call. I dont know how many times I have seen him pull a oscer worthy performance when a defender comes within 3 feet of him after the play is about over.

I hope Rivers is ready for the post game press conference next week. The colts are going to beat the bag out of the chargers.

rivers is a bitch someone should slap the taste out of his mout

Rivers is a piece of shit. Why doesn't LT get up in his face when he is acting like an ass? He certainly got pissed when the Patriots celebrated on his field yet when Rivers is acting like a spoiled little brat and hasn't won jack shit in his career, he just turns his cheek. I hope Colts stomp the crap out of the Chargers and then hold a victory parade in downtown San Diego.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2008, 08:11:28 PM »
Rivers is a piece of shit. Why doesn't LT get up in his face when he is acting like an ass? He certainly got pissed when the Patriots celebrated on his field yet when Rivers is acting like a spoiled little brat and hasn't won jack shit in his career, he just turns his cheek. I hope Colts stomp the crap out of the Chargers and then hold a victory parade in downtown San Diego.

Because LT is a hypocrite...He gets on radio shows and blasts anyone he wants...He is like many other douche bags in the world that don't have the ability to look at themselves from the outside looking in.....The colts are going to eat him up...One and done...Atleast they are already acting like they won the superbowl...What a joke...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2008, 10:51:15 AM »
rivers is acting like a highschool qb  and also plays like one too

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2008, 01:04:53 PM »
rivers is acting like a highschool qb  and also plays like one too
I really liked Rivers coming out of college, I thought he was the best QB in that draft.  After watching him the last two seasons, I think he's a punk.