Author Topic: Christmas in afghanistan.  (Read 11991 times)

Moosejay

Re: Christmas in afghanistan.
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2007, 07:36:37 PM »
Guess not  ;D

the truth will set you free  8)

Don't be so impetuous, NOC. I am slow these days and ONLY have time left for truth.

Mike

joelocal

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2007, 07:37:08 PM »
But Joe, you're a christian man.  Would you really sit and waterboard a 70-pound woman for 45 minutes if Jesus Christ was sitting in the room with you?

C'mon Rob, gimme a freaking break!!

All this talk in the liberal media about water boarding is a complete crock of SHIT and I hope you know it. No one has died or even came close from waterboarding......but they have from having their heads cut off!!

For Gods sake, our local law enforcement right here in the good ol' US of A is doing things a hell of alot worse than "waterboarding"......like tasing the f*** out someone with 50,000 volts, I'd bet money that hurts worse than waterbording, all waterboarding is, is physcological, nothing more.

Personally, if it saves thousands of our troops and people in our country....I have no problem with it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2007, 07:41:59 PM »

C'mon Rob, gimme a freaking break!!

All this talk in the liberal media about water boarding is a complete crock of SHIT and I hope you know it. No one has died or even came close from waterboarding......but they have from having their heads cut off!!

For Gods sake, our local law enforcement right here in the good ol' US of A is doing things a hell of alot worse than "waterboarding"......like tasing the f*** out someone with 50,000 volts, I'd bet money that hurts worse than waterbording, all waterboarding is, is physcological, nothing more.

Personally, if it saves thousands of our troops and people in our country....I have no problem with it.

lol... it's a tough question... i'm hoping you'll answer it.

We shouldn't do, or condone, any action that we wouldn't want the good Lord to see, as he is omnipresent and sees all.   If you do condone waterboarding, then it can be done on anyone, for any amount of time, as you well know. 

So if you're sitting there, with Jesus Christ himself in the room, would you seriously waterboard a 70-pound woman for 45 minutes straight?  Could you do it?  Or is this one of those cases where you couldn't personally do it, but you condone it?

ANY action you support - you should be able to do it yourself, as you are carrying that moral baggage too. 

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2007, 07:43:29 PM »
I'm just curious 'Mike' how you've come to that conclusion.

I have to answer this a second time...first did not go through.

Was it the weekly suicide bombings in vastly populated markets, the rape and murders of Iraqi's by U.S marines

How many times did this happenby our guys...several?

Compare this to the murdering of Iraqui ladies who show too much leg...

or the odd 'precision'( ::)) missile that misses its target.

Meaning...we are doing this on purpose? Generals are generals just for those reasons...they decide what is best in war...not lunchpail joes like you and me...you and I will NEVER, EVER know what really goes on in war or behind the closed doors...so how could we ever hope to converse eloquently on these topics...we cannot...

Or are you just blindly celebrating a fake democracy?

Don't know what they have over there,...probably not democ...they will be fighting and killing each other over the Gaza strip for the rest of eternity...you and I know that

I don't listen/read American media but since its Jew ran, it's reports are tinted with 'kosherness'  :D And since   Israeli's and Muslims are best friends, I'm not sure how this would effect my current anti-war stance  ???

Don't like the Jew statement...that';s your right...I have written in National media...google me...I have had forums in USA Today...and its hard to be heard...the media is a dirty, powerful, corrupt machine.

mike

joelocal

« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2007, 07:46:44 PM »
lol... it's a tough question... i'm hoping you'll answer it.

We shouldn't do, or condone, any action that we wouldn't want the good Lord to see, as he is omnipresent and sees all.   If you do condone waterboarding, then it can be done on anyone, for any amount of time, as you well know. 

So if you're sitting there, with Jesus Christ himself in the room, would you seriously waterboard a 70-pound woman for 45 minutes straight?  Could you do it?  Or is this one of those cases where you couldn't personally do it, but you condone it?

ANY action you support - you should be able to do it yourself, as you are carrying that moral baggage too. 

Simple answer........if Jesus was sitting next to me in the room, I'd quickly let him handle it. Just like I do in life, when something gets difficult, I give ALL to Him.

BUT, I seriously don't think He would have a problem if it meant saving the lives of innocent people......it's the whole Good Vs. Evil thing Rob.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2007, 07:50:04 PM »
God Bless all of our men and women over there, and in all foreign, hostile lands.

Mike

They got no business being there, you come to occupy a foreign country, pe prepared to die bitch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2007, 07:52:12 PM »
Simple answer........if Jesus was sitting next to me in the room, I'd quickly let him handle it. Just like I do in life, when something gets difficult, I give ALL to Him.

Then you should abstain from sitting on forums talking about the NEED to waterboard.

If you wouldn't do it yourself... well...

That's just my take.  I wouldn't want to stand at the pearly gates and mumble some excuse about "Technically, waterboarding isn't torture because...."

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2007, 07:56:11 PM »
epic quoting skills Mike ;D

You didn't really answer why Iraqi's are better off...which was what I asked, unless its some where in that junk of text.

Replying to 'Compare this to the murdering of Iraqui ladies who show too much leg...' - Are you trying to justify or compare rape and murder by marines to the way of life in some parts of the middle east? They live in the stone ages and have a extreme way of going about things.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2007, 07:59:06 PM »

joelocal

« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2007, 07:59:54 PM »

They got no business being there, you come to occupy a foreign country, pe prepared to die bitch.

::)....please!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2007, 08:00:05 PM »

hahahahhahhaha

'What would Jesus do?' (WWJD) He'd dunk that bitches head under the water until she started talking, ya 'feel me?  ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2007, 08:00:29 PM »
reason for war = ALL OIL

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2007, 08:01:14 PM »
::)....please!

Cut the propaganda bullshit, some of us have braincells

joelocal

« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2007, 08:02:27 PM »
Then you should abstain from sitting on forums talking about the NEED to waterboard.

If you wouldn't do it yourself... well...

That's just my take.  I wouldn't want to stand at the pearly gates and mumble some excuse about "Technically, waterboarding isn't torture because...."

Example; If someone kidnapped my son and I knew someone who knew about it and wouldn't tell me, I'd be doing a hell of alot more than making them THINK they were drowning. Do you follow?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2007, 08:03:00 PM »
hahaha funny thread, I knew I'd find 240 running around in here and "joelocal" too......you guys are funny. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2007, 08:03:37 PM »
hahahahhahhaha

'What would Jesus do?' (WWJD) He'd dunk that bitches head under the water until she started talking, ya 'feel me?  ::)

I agree with this actually.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2007, 08:04:53 PM »
so waht is the difference then?

why was it a crime and morally wrong in 1941, but a-okay in 2007?

anyone?

joelocal

« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2007, 08:05:50 PM »

Cut the propaganda bullshit, some of us have braincells

No, propaganda is when the lib media makes you think waterboarding is torture compared to decapitation, then blame the US for the terrorist problem.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2007, 08:07:09 PM »
Its funny how one soul like 240 or bust can be smarter then 1000 bunch of people's intelect combined. just funny.

joelocal

« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2007, 08:08:16 PM »
so waht is the difference then?

why was it a crime and morally wrong in 1941, but a-okay in 2007?

anyone?

So it's morally wrong to fight for your freedom? Because thats whats threatend......Rob, you don't feel your freedom is being threatened?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2007, 08:08:38 PM »
No, propaganda is when the lib media makes you think waterboarding is torture compared to decapitation, then blame the US for the terrorist problem.

Is every Iraqi who tries to defend his country from foreign invaders, a terrorist?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2007, 08:10:37 PM »
So it's morally wrong to fight for your freedom? Because thats whats threatend......Rob, you don't feel your freedom is being threatened?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thats enough for me. hahahahahahaha

'Joe' was one of those guys hiding in his home made bomb shelter when the lies of weapons were spewed. 'He' ran drills with his family as he also believed the other lie about Iraq being able to launch within twenty minutes and used a stop watch every time! 

joelocal

« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2007, 08:11:02 PM »
Is every Iraqi who tries to defend his country from foreign invaders, a terrorist?

What are you talking about? What part of this war are you not following?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »
yes,but only by american politicians ;)

bench

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2007, 08:12:17 PM »
What are you talking about? What part of this war are you not following?

I'm asking you a question. You going to answer it or ask me to 'define terrorist' hahahahah