Author Topic: Taking ProH and Supplements Question....  (Read 7299 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Taking ProH and Supplements Question....
« on: December 27, 2007, 08:28:53 AM »
So, thinking about doing a cycle of Tren Xtreme, then a good PCT afterwards to be safe... I was wondering do I continue to take my daily multi, Creatine, and Protein along with ZMA at night?? Or should I stop because it would tax the Liver?? What about the combo between the PCT and ZMA?? What would this do to regulating H levels??

Thanks people! Happy New Year!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Taking ProH and Supplements Question....
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 03:28:08 PM »
Save the creatine for after you are done with the cycle.  Everything else should be ok.  Personally I'd get blood work done before going on cycle, and immediately after you are done to make sure you enzyme levels are ok.  They'll probably be high after cycle, but it's good to see exactly where they are at.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 08:32:37 AM »
Save the creatine for after you are done with the cycle.  Everything else should be ok.  Personally I'd get blood work done before going on cycle, and immediately after you are done to make sure you enzyme levels are ok.  They'll probably be high after cycle, but it's good to see exactly where they are at.
Thanks. My enzymes were ok the last time I checked about a year ago. I'm assuming this is an indication of Liver function?

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 01:02:49 AM »
hey gt when are you starting your cycle?  what kind of workout program are you going to do while your on it and what do you have for PCT?  make sure you have PCT before you even start taking anything...and remember to make sure that your diet is clean except for the EFA and get plenty of rest.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 01:31:04 AM »
Whoa buddy lets take a step back for a second.  ZMA?  Easy tiger,  you might become the next Barry Bonds.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »
hey gt when are you starting your cycle?  what kind of workout program are you going to do while your on it and what do you have for PCT?  make sure you have PCT before you even start taking anything...and remember to make sure that your diet is clean except for the EFA and get plenty of rest.
I was thinking of doing the cycle in Feb. My workout would stay the same: 3 days on, 1 day off. My lifting intensity (reps/sets/weight) is pyramid style, and I basically do 4 to 5 movements per body part give or take. I found going push/pull with my movements gives me the best results and great pumps. I weigh in at 185# I am 5-10 and I bench 315 3x pushing it 5 with an excellent spot. I was planning on using the PCT that goes with Tren Xtreme unless you see something else I should use?? My diet is clean, I eat whole foods and basic supps, but I'm not the type of guy who is going to be soo strict to where I will only eat an 8oz slice of Chicken Breast and 15 walnuts for Lunch.... I like food...This is where I have been hesitating on doing the cycle... not soo happy about possibly getting bloated...

Whattya think??

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 09:22:18 AM »
Whoa buddy lets take a step back for a second.  ZMA?  Easy tiger,  you might become the next Barry Bonds.
Take it easy guy... Don't take me for a fool as I'm sure you've taken them also...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 01:39:57 AM »
Take it easy guy... Don't take me for a fool as I'm sure you've taken them also...

It was a crack at Balco, not you buddy.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 02:16:46 AM »
i think all of that sounds pretty descent and yes as long as you know what your doing for pCT and have it already, ive never taken any myself but know a bit about them just from researching and they are dangerous so be careful...and imho if your going to to the risk and spend the money then why not go all out and make sure your diet is as clean as could be...i mean if your short changing your diet then thats going to short change your lifts...get what im saying?...but bro those are some pretty descent numbers your putting up there...also how old are you and whats your goals are also some valid info....the reason why i asked about your workout schedule is becasue i know a few dudes that start pro-h ad they lift better and longer and then it leaves them all messed up because they did and this instead of just this....just have a plan...good luck bro and let me know how it goes for ya

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 05:39:57 AM »
It was a crack at Balco, not you buddy.
;D

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 05:47:51 AM »
i think all of that sounds pretty descent and yes as long as you know what your doing for pCT and have it already, ive never taken any myself but know a bit about them just from researching and they are dangerous so be careful...and imho if your going to to the risk and spend the money then why not go all out and make sure your diet is as clean as could be...i mean if your short changing your diet then thats going to short change your lifts...get what im saying?...but bro those are some pretty descent numbers your putting up there...also how old are you and whats your goals are also some valid info....the reason why i asked about your workout schedule is becasue i know a few dudes that start pro-h ad they lift better and longer and then it leaves them all messed up because they did and this instead of just this....just have a plan...good luck bro and let me know how it goes for ya

Thanks man.. I agree about the diet stuff and that is my problem which is delaying me from taking the stuff. I'm 36 and have never had a weight issue so I basically can eat what I want, and I do, sometimes  :P  I mean, don't get me wrong I exercise like mad, I have been a black belt for 12 years and always found time to lift. I don't practice karate much anymore because of the damn right knee that sings to me every morning letting me know about the ACL that was reconstructed...  >:(
Here's the thing about the Pro-H stuff.... I read and read and read about all these dudes who are on the tren x and they are baragging about gaining 10 to 15#'s with NO sides and I'm thinking DAMN that would put me where I wanna be... then the logically guy (like you) comes along and lets me know about the risky side. Just makes me think you know...

My goals are to get to say 195 to 200#'s as I seem to be stuck at 185 with the numbers I'm putting up. I also found that when I alternate my lifts to where I exercise each body part once a week instead of the 1-1/2 to 2 x a week I see quicker results in strength. I'm guessing I'm not giving my body time to recoop...

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 08:24:09 AM »
i also have seen best results so far from doing each part once a week but legs are split into 2 days....there are some very serious sides that can occur...some other stuff you may want to look into if your interested since you are an older dude have you ever gotten your test levels checked or anything else along those lines..? because if they are low which is very possile you could get all you need pretty much through prescriptions and it would be alot less taxing on your body especially liver...just a thought...but good luck..

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 07:20:53 AM »
i also have seen best results so far from doing each part once a week but legs are split into 2 days....there are some very serious sides that can occur...some other stuff you may want to look into if your interested since you are an older dude have you ever gotten your test levels checked or anything else along those lines..? because if they are low which is very possile you could get all you need pretty much through prescriptions and it would be alot less taxing on your body especially liver...just a thought...but good luck..
I've never gotten my levels tested. I guess because I'm hornier than an 18 y.o. at a wet t-shirt contest
I figure my T-Levels are fine. Am I wrong?? I guess I should be smart about it and have it tested. But thanks for your help. I believe I might have fallen into the "ProH's are supps" trap that some believe and when they go and take them they find out it is not true...  :P   

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 08:11:36 AM »
you know if you have medical coverage then it wouldnt hurt to go get your levels checked.....because if possibly they are low you can get gear that is way better then pro-h and not nearly as taxing...its up to you man no offense meant when suggesting to do and there is no shame in doing it...but good luck bro let me know how the tren works out for ya...

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 04:29:14 PM »
you know if you have medical coverage then it wouldnt hurt to go get your levels checked.....because if possibly they are low you can get gear that is way better then pro-h and not nearly as taxing...its up to you man no offense meant when suggesting to do and there is no shame in doing it...but good luck bro let me know how the tren works out for ya...
No offense taken. I'm 36 and hell knows I could have low Test levels. I have health coverage and is that something they cover?? I also wonder what is prescribed for low Test and is it anabolic to where I would see results on it in the gym?

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »
honestly the only way you could find out if your insurance covers that is to ask because all plans are different...and as far as what they give you being anabolic?  i cant say it would, for sure but look at it like this, if your test levels are low then they giv eyou something to raise them which will create more free range test which imo will inevitably have some sort of anabolic affect on you...i think...you might want to post that question in the steriods board and see what some of them say...they would know better since most of them have cycled real gear where in my case i just read about stuff ive never takng anything...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 06:30:54 PM »
No offense taken. I'm 36 and hell knows I could have low Test levels. I have health coverage and is that something they cover?? I also wonder what is prescribed for low Test and is it anabolic to where I would see results on it in the gym?

pro hormones are not good drugs, opt for real time tested drugs like dbol or winny if your afraid of bloat. your enzymes are one indicator of liver function but there are other tests, and the liver regenerates. you could take some hepaprotectives during the cycle to be safe if you would want. but seriously, none of the prohormones have been tested and if they had positive effects on strength, muscle, appetite doctors would use them as they use anadrol.

they are cheap and actually more dangerous imo.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 04:00:03 PM »
honestly the only way you could find out if your insurance covers that is to ask because all plans are different...and as far as what they give you being anabolic?  i cant say it would, for sure but look at it like this, if your test levels are low then they giv eyou something to raise them which will create more free range test which imo will inevitably have some sort of anabolic affect on you...i think...you might want to post that question in the steriods board and see what some of them say...they would know better since most of them have cycled real gear where in my case i just read about stuff ive never takng anything...
Thats my thinking too. But I know there are non-anabolic gear Docs can give and not have the effect on you to give you gym results. I have a friend who's a doc and I will see him next Sat night for us married guys night out and I'll ask him and post what he says...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 05:04:52 PM »
Thats my thinking too. But I know there are non-anabolic gear Docs can give and not have the effect on you to give you gym results. I have a friend who's a doc and I will see him next Sat night for us married guys night out and I'll ask him and post what he says...

non anabolic forms of testosterone?  i didnt think there where any. post up the info when you ge the chance id be interested :D

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 09:37:16 AM »
non anabolic forms of testosterone?  i didnt think there where any. post up the info when you ge the chance id be interested :D
Not necessarily Test, but there are other steroids that are not anabolic... Cortizone is one.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 10:02:37 AM »
Not necessarily Test, but there are other steroids that are not anabolic... Cortizone is one.

ya there are alot like cholesterol but you said gear, i though there was a new drug out ;D.