Author Topic: MisterMagoo's 225 deadlift for reps: 2ND EDITION  (Read 9243 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: MisterMagoo's 225 deadlift for reps: 2ND EDITION
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2007, 09:38:30 PM »
You are as clueless as you are gay. 

And there again, is your underlying implication that Zach swallows the sword.  I'm telling you, he is as straight as the day is long.

Off topic slightly, but did anyone else notice in the old TALES FROM THE CRYPT comic books by EC that "Ghastly" Graham Ingels used to use the character name "EZRA" in a lot of his stories?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2007, 11:56:02 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAH Mr. Man Goo LOL!!!!!!!!!

you gotta have a good sense of humor about this  ;D

you know i really wish i'd realized how easy it was to turn "magoo" into "mangoo" when i registered the name. woulda come up with something different.  >:( ;D

anyway, matt, much as i appreciate the defense, i'd really prefer you stop bringing that up in every thread. gay, straight, or bi, my business is my business. i don't bring it up, so i don't see why anyone else should.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2007, 12:11:13 AM »
you know i really wish i'd realized how easy it was to turn "magoo" into "mangoo" when i registered the name. woulda come up with something different.  >:( ;D

anyway, matt, much as i appreciate the defense, i'd really prefer you stop bringing that up in every thread. gay, straight, or bi, my business is my business. i don't bring it up, so i don't see why anyone else should.

Very true Zach, it is no one's business but your own.  That said, I just don't like misconceptions going around the board.  You helped out a buddy (TP) on mayhem a few years ago and it is still alive to haunt you and that's not fair bro.  Fact is, you are as straight as can be.  But from now on, I will only bring it up when someone else mentions it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2007, 05:53:22 AM »
Take a vid doing 315 military presses while you're at it ;D

Haha, nice one - didn't think I'd get that response when I posted in this thread.  ::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2007, 07:02:18 AM »
ill take ur word mate tho coudl everyone else have teh bar in teh whole screen. makes these disputes etc les slikely

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2007, 08:36:14 AM »
Very true Zach, it is no one's business but your own.  That said, I just don't like misconceptions going around the board.  You helped out a buddy (TP) on mayhem a few years ago and it is still alive to haunt you and that's not fair bro.  Fact is, you are as straight as can be.  But from now on, I will only bring it up when someone else mentions it.

I don't think Magoo needs help on a message board, its not real life and he is not in mortal danger. If he likes boys as well as girls i'm sure he can cope with people calling him gay here and there.

Don't take this place so seriously!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2007, 09:57:11 AM »
ill take ur word mate tho coudl everyone else have teh bar in teh whole screen. makes these disputes etc les slikely

you have a point. it's tricky, though, when i'm filming myself. i have to sit it on a bench and prop the camera up a bit with a 10lb plate.

and hey MAAAAaaaa, if things get bad, i can always get a little couch-time with you to talk me through it, right?  :(

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2007, 10:01:16 AM »
Of course Sweetie.

I have been solving many Getbiggers problems.

Medford's vaginal Odour (or V.O. as i like to call it) should be gone and i've cured somebody else's HIV problem.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2007, 12:28:08 PM »
Haha, nice one - didn't think I'd get that response when I posted in this thread.  ::)
So is that a yes then?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2007, 01:44:26 PM »
And there again, is your underlying implication that Zach swallows the sword.  I'm telling you, he is as straight as the day is long.

Off topic slightly, but did anyone else notice in the old TALES FROM THE CRYPT comic books by EC that "Ghastly" Graham Ingels used to use the character name "EZRA" in a lot of his stories?  ???
who cares if he's gay or not, unless of course you have a motive

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2007, 02:25:44 PM »
in case you're wondering why you don't seem to get any respect no matter how many videos and pictures of yourself you post, here's a hint: try not being a total cockbag to everyone. might come in handy.  ::)
respect ? from u ? :D try doing more than 20 reps without taking a break to REST and without straps ...fuck it! Leave the straps on...try breaking 30 nonstop reps and try actually touching the floor...and yes: do not take BREAKS between reps  :D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2007, 02:30:43 PM »
respect ? from u ? :D try doing more than 20 reps without taking a break to REST and without straps ...fuck it! Leave the straps on...try breaking 30 nonstop reps and try actually touching the floor...and yes: do not take BREAKS between reps  :D

::)

this from the guy who showed a video of him squatting about 15" above parallel and needed 2g of gear a week to get there. boy, you've got a good point.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2007, 02:31:23 PM »

Sounds like you want in?!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2007, 02:51:22 PM »

this from the guy who showed a video of him squatting about 15" above parallel and needed 2g of gear a week to get there. boy, you've got a good point.

here u go biatch...once u beat this we can talk...untill then stick to repping 225 and keep your trap shut greenhorn.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2007, 02:55:02 PM »

here u go biatch...once u beat this we can talk...untill then stick to repping 225 and keep your trap shut greenhorn.

You were on gear in this ???

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2007, 02:55:47 PM »

dude, what is your fucking problem? i've never had beef with you and you just launch out of the cannon at me and i don't have a clue why. good for you, you squatted 495x3. that's some strong shit.

but if we're going to talk about beating this or that, how about we point out your incredibly long steroid history versus little ol' 22 year old me using just the hormones my balls make? congrats, your severely geared-up self can outlift a 22 year old natty. you should be so proud. ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2007, 03:02:22 PM »
dude, what is your fucking problem? i've never had beef with you and you just launch out of the cannon at me and i don't have a clue why. good for you, you squatted 495x3. that's some strong shit.

but if we're going to talk about beating this or that, how about we point out your incredibly long steroid history versus little ol' 22 year old me using just the hormones my balls make? congrats, your severely geared-up self can outlift a 22 year old natty. you should be so proud. ::)
you don't get it do u ?...your problem or embarrasemnt should I say is that I'm clean and have been clean for a few years...I was doing a bit of dbol during those videos..not 2 grams..4-5 weeks of d-bol...so before u talk smack...go take dbol for 4 weeks....get under 225 kg , and see how u fare. and stop with the natural crap. I hate that more than anything. U deadlift 230-240 kg naturally...u must be a moron to think anyone buys that ...maybe a vouple of other " so called nattys "

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2007, 03:10:12 PM »
you don't get it do u ?...your problem or embarrasemnt should I say is that I'm clean and have been clean for a few years...I was doing a bit of dbol during those videos..not 2 grams..4-5 weeks of d-bol...so before u talk smack...go take dbol for 4 weeks....get under 225 kg , and see how u fare. and stop with the natural crap. I hate that more than anything. U deadlift 230-240 kg naturally...u must be a moron to think anyone buys that ...maybe a vouple of other " so called nattys "

while a 515 deadlift is firmly in the "not bad" category, if you think i can't possibly be natural and lifting it that would explain why you think "i'm clean" means "running dbol for 4-5 weeks". there are drug-free lifters kicking the shit out of me in all three lifts.

all i've got in my medicine cabinet is a little benadryl and some day-quil. the only things i've bought to help in the gym is an no2 and a creatine supp. i don't have a problem with anyone who chooses to take gear, but if you're going to start acting the ass, expect me to point it out.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2007, 03:11:36 PM »

while a 515 deadlift is firmly in the "not bad" category, if you think i can't possibly be natural and lifting it that would explain why you think "i'm clean" means "running dbol for 4-5 weeks". there are drug-free lifters kicking the shit out of me in all three lifts.

all i've got in my medicine cabinet is a little benadryl and some day-quil. the only things i've bought to help in the gym is an no2 and a creatine supp. i don't have a problem with anyone who chooses to take gear, but if you're going to start acting the ass, expect me to point it out.

Spermatase is an idiot. Don't waste time on him.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2007, 03:14:15 PM »

Spermatase is an idiot. Don't waste time on him.

yeah, i think i'm done with him now. funny thing is i had no problem with him until now. no idea why he's launching at me.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2007, 03:15:12 PM »
yeah, i think i'm done with him now. funny thing is i had no problem with him until now. no idea why he's launching at me.

Because he is a jealous fuck with a serious lack of intellect.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2007, 03:18:54 PM »

He attacked mesomorph when he posted vids of his 140 lb db presses.. Sevastese has a nasty habit of exploding with jealousy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2007, 03:19:20 PM »
Because he is a jealous fuck with a serious lack of intellect.
jealous on magoo ?  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2007, 03:21:25 PM »
jealous on magoo ?  :D

Why would he not be? Magoo is naturally stronger than a juiced SpermaTaste, and Magoos intellect is superior to what Spermataste could ever hope to attain. Magoo also lives in a more affluent country than SpermaTaste.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2007, 03:22:31 PM »
He attacked mesomorph when he posted vids of his 140 lb db presses.. Sevastese has a nasty habit of exploding with jealousy.

if you used enough gear that doing dbol for a month was "clean" for you and didn't have much to show for it, you'd be a jealous bastard too. he's obviously one of those guys who never got above a 225 bench before gearing up and so whenever he sees someone else doing it, convinces himself that they're on too. ::)