Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 132604 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested!
« Reply #225 on: December 28, 2007, 07:17:26 PM »
Lithium sucks. It's like prozac or wellbutrin. You will have no highs or lows if you take it, unless you are a depression case I wouldn't bother. Plus it takes weeks to work.

You reckon I should ask for xanax or ambien? Benzos are cool I guess for relaxing down along with drink. Although I don't like the effect they have on my memory and feelings at times.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #226 on: December 28, 2007, 07:17:45 PM »
I have 5mg generic versions.. I don't have doctor's script for it, as it's generic and foreign. My aunty sent it to me, and I'm planning on her to send me some generic brand of lithium, dunno if she'll do it though.  :-[
if hide had a good auntie he could have avoided all this crap

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #227 on: December 28, 2007, 07:22:14 PM »
You reckon I should ask for xanax or ambien? Benzos are cool I guess for relaxing down along with drink. Although I don't like the effect they have on my memory and feelings at times.

Ambiens are good for short term sleeping problems, but not a drug to get high. Xanax are more popular than Valiums right now (on the street anyway), they will fuck with fuck with your memory a little more than Valiums imo. They are both good though. If you want a more mild benzo you can try Klonopin, although they make me tired the next day after I take a lot for some reason. If you have any questions you can PM me, I gotta go now. 
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 28, 2007, 07:30:28 PM »
Ambiens are good for short term sleeping problems, but not a drug to get high. Xanax are more popular than Valiums right now (on the street anyway), they will fuck with fuck with your memory a little more than Valiums imo. They are both good though. If you want a more mild benzo you can try Klonopin, although they make me tired the next day after I take a lot for some reason. If you have any questions you can PM me, I gotta go now. 

The memory effect is short term and I dislike it. I don't care though, as it's temporary when I go off and I feel pretty sharp. I feel weird the next day when I use really heavy amounts, like 30mg or more.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #229 on: December 28, 2007, 07:44:57 PM »
Listen, this is a very big story guys.  Everyone who is anyone in the industry is watching this one very closely.  Behind-the-scenes, the lines are all lit up.  Everybody's wanting to know what this is gonna lead to; it feels big.  Look at the number of views on this thread and look at the people coming out to "discuss" it here.  Serpentine007 has taken a special interest here as well. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: December 28, 2007, 07:46:12 PM »
Listen, this is a very big story guys.  Everyone who is anyone in the industry is watching this one very closely.  Behind-the-scenes, the lines are all lit up.  Everybody's wanting to know what this is gonna lead to; it feels big.   

Bigger than the story of Bhutto's assination!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #231 on: December 28, 2007, 07:46:47 PM »

It's kinda like our very own version of it. 

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #232 on: December 28, 2007, 07:47:35 PM »
Suddenly Mr. Sarcev just fell off the Earth, most likely.......he must be shitting his pants, and so do a lot of top pros on the scene connected to him, right now.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 28, 2007, 07:49:29 PM »
It's kinda like our very own version of it. 

Milos is like Musharaf.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #234 on: December 28, 2007, 07:50:40 PM »
Suddenly Mr. Sarcev just fell off the Earth, most likely.......he must be shitting his pants, and so do a lot of top pros on the scene connected to him, right now.

And to think this happened right at the height of the Nasser/gh15/Milos stuff seemingly coming to a climax here.   

AVBG

« Reply #235 on: December 28, 2007, 07:50:54 PM »

Yeah, except no one has been killed.. more like Ghandi IMO

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: December 28, 2007, 07:55:38 PM »
Listen, this is a very big story guys.  Everyone who is anyone in the industry is watching this one very closely.  Behind-the-scenes, the lines are all lit up.  Everybody's wanting to know what this is gonna lead to; it feels big.  Look at the number of views on this thread and look at the people coming out to "discuss" it here.  Serpentine007 has taken a special interest here as well. 

don't know if you're being sarcastic, but it IS big. the implications for other ifbb professionals from this will be big to them.

it all depends on what they now do with hide or, more to the point, who gets a hold of him ie feds/dea/customs/local, etc. they might use him to name names.

if i was milos right now, i would be feeling a little nervous. there is only one reason any ifbb pro goes anywhere near this guy (in case you haven't noticed, the milos name is mud) and it's not for giant sets or kns products.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #237 on: December 28, 2007, 07:57:55 PM »
don't know if you're being sarcastic, but it IS big. the implications for other ifbb professionals from this will be big to them.

it all depends on what they now do with hide or, more to the point, who gets a hold of him ie feds/dea/customs/local, etc. they might use him to name names.

if i was milos right now, i would be feeling a little nervous. there is only one reason any ifbb pro goes anywhere near this guy (in case you haven't noticed, the milos name is mud) and it's not for giant sets or kns products.

I'm not being sarcastic at all. 

AVBG

« Reply #238 on: December 28, 2007, 08:07:08 PM »

I doubt it would impact other IFBB professionals. The (smart) ones who travel overseas have their networks setup so that they don't have to carry anything illegal into the countries their visiting.. Dopes like Stallone and Hidetada are exceptions.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #239 on: December 28, 2007, 08:17:07 PM »
FREE HIDE

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: December 28, 2007, 08:59:51 PM »
I doubt it would impact other IFBB professionals. The (smart) ones who travel overseas have their networks setup so that they don't have to carry anything illegal into the countries their visiting.. Dopes like Stallone and Hidetada are exceptions.

sly thought he was being smart by letting his bodyguards carry it for him (could he have been any more stupid?) and completely underestimated the australian customs.

you're right and, in fact, any ifbb pro (especially one being mentored by milos who has as much longevity in the industry as anyone) caught with gear in his air luggage is beyond retarded.

in fact, one could argue that he should be destroyed simply for being so careless, but i strongly disagree with this line of thought.

none of this stuff affects me personally either way. i'm not even living anywhere near usa.

what i have a problem with is the government misusing it's power to catch cheating athletes.

that's what all this shit boils down to. it's got nothing at all to do with health or society as steroid use has never been proven to affect either to the point whereby government intrusion was ever necessary.

an athlete cheat is an easy target because, despite 99% of top level athletes using performance enhancing drugs, rarely will an athlete risk his future livelihood to admit it. therefore, the subject remains taboo amongst them and those who get caught are left to fend for themselves. meanwhile, soccer mom and joe public couldn't give a shit either because it's just another 'drug cheat' getting locked away while they swig down their acohol and smoke their cigarettes while they sit on the couch all day while their arteries get all blocked up with all that saturated fat they eat.

people can change their sex, shove silicone through their bodies, drink as much alcohol as they like (even though it continues to kill billions per annum, proven inciter of violence, directly cause poverty and homelessness), smoke as many cigarettes as they like (even though there are signs on the pack with admissions to killing billions per annum, causing cancer, heart disease, etc NOT JUST IN THEMSELVES BUT THOSE WHO SURROUND) but if an individual makes the choice to use a relatively harmless drug, they are deprived of their liberty, constitutional rights and treated like second class citizens. they are attacked by their government ruthlessly, publically villified and locked up in a jail cell.

does this sound like a democracy to anyone here? is it right to destroy law abiding fellow citizens just because you or i happen to not make the same choices?

i say this is a disgusting abuse of power. these guys are being bullied and victimized by a government, simply because it can. would a nicotine user expect such treatment? why not? can someone/anyone show me how anabolic steroid use can cause 1 millionth the damage to individual or society that nicotine use does? how many tax paying dollars are contributed to the damages caused by nicotine use as compared to steroid use?

i'll tell you why not, the government goes after this section of society, simply because it suits their pupose ie political power, kick backs from federations like the ioc. this is straight forward bullying and victimization, and completely destructive and antagonistic to democratic society and what that society stands for. how is it destructive to society when one man gets victimized and sent to prison? because imprisonment is a last resort for a very good reason ie when you deprive a free citizen of all of his rights and send him to prison, he goes there with resentment and hatred ie the experience will IN NO WAY rehabilitate him, he will simply become more hateful, vengeful, anti-society (who can blame him?) and, basically, become a criminal. i wonder if titus would have caused so much damage to society and the prepetuating damage that continues through others affected, IF he had been treated as a democratic citizen (and thus, his constitutional rights provided to him) in the first place? ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 29, 2007, 02:42:24 AM »
milos milos milos....YOu rained on my life.

This voice "haunts" Milos late at nights.....lol  ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #242 on: December 29, 2007, 03:40:17 AM »
sly thought he was being smart by letting his bodyguards carry it for him (could he have been any more stupid?) and completely underestimated the australian customs.

you're right and, in fact, any ifbb pro (especially one being mentored by milos who has as much longevity in the industry as anyone) caught with gear in his air luggage is beyond retarded.

in fact, one could argue that he should be destroyed simply for being so careless, but i strongly disagree with this line of thought.

none of this stuff affects me personally either way. i'm not even living anywhere near usa.

what i have a problem with is the government misusing it's power to catch cheating athletes.

that's what all this shit boils down to. it's got nothing at all to do with health or society as steroid use has never been proven to affect either to the point whereby government intrusion was ever necessary.

an athlete cheat is an easy target because, despite 99% of top level athletes using performance enhancing drugs, rarely will an athlete risk his future livelihood to admit it. therefore, the subject remains taboo amongst them and those who get caught are left to fend for themselves. meanwhile, soccer mom and joe public couldn't give a shit either because it's just another 'drug cheat' getting locked away while they swig down their acohol and smoke their cigarettes while they sit on the couch all day while their arteries get all blocked up with all that saturated fat they eat.

people can change their sex, shove silicone through their bodies, drink as much alcohol as they like (even though it continues to kill billions per annum, proven inciter of violence, directly cause poverty and homelessness), smoke as many cigarettes as they like (even though there are signs on the pack with admissions to killing billions per annum, causing cancer, heart disease, etc NOT JUST IN THEMSELVES BUT THOSE WHO SURROUND) but if an individual makes the choice to use a relatively harmless drug, they are deprived of their liberty, constitutional rights and treated like second class citizens. they are attacked by their government ruthlessly, publically villified and locked up in a jail cell.

does this sound like a democracy to anyone here? is it right to destroy law abiding fellow citizens just because you or i happen to not make the same choices?

i say this is a disgusting abuse of power. these guys are being bullied and victimized by a government, simply because it can. would a nicotine user expect such treatment? why not? can someone/anyone show me how anabolic steroid use can cause 1 millionth the damage to individual or society that nicotine use does? how many tax paying dollars are contributed to the damages caused by nicotine use as compared to steroid use?

i'll tell you why not, the government goes after this section of society, simply because it suits their pupose ie political power, kick backs from federations like the ioc. this is straight forward bullying and victimization, and completely destructive and antagonistic to democratic society and what that society stands for. how is it destructive to society when one man gets victimized and sent to prison? because imprisonment is a last resort for a very good reason ie when you deprive a free citizen of all of his rights and send him to prison, he goes there with resentment and hatred ie the experience will IN NO WAY rehabilitate him, he will simply become more hateful, vengeful, anti-society (who can blame him?) and, basically, become a criminal. i wonder if titus would have caused so much damage to society and the prepetuating damage that continues through others affected, IF he had been treated as a democratic citizen (and thus, his constitutional rights provided to him) in the first place? ;)

he was selected because he fits the profile and looks like somebody on controlled substances

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: December 29, 2007, 05:54:38 AM »
he was selected because he fits the profile and looks like somebody on controlled substances

you're gay right?

i know cops that think all gay people take amphetamines.

does that mean that you and your belongings should be searched every time you walk down the street? afterall, you fit the profile right?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #244 on: December 29, 2007, 06:02:57 AM »
you're gay right?

i know cops that think all gay people take amphetamines.

does that mean that you and your belongings should be searched every time you walk down the street? afterall, you fit the profile right?

If i saw a very muscular man well beyond natural status and i was customs id be searching his lugguage for illicit drugs.Profiling
Arnold For President 2012.2016

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #245 on: December 29, 2007, 06:19:09 AM »
Haaha, i wish they'd do a drug raid on the whole IFBB.

Fucking idiot.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: December 29, 2007, 06:26:58 AM »

Fucking idiot.
I said CUSTOMS not the IFBB as an organization

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: December 29, 2007, 06:31:14 AM »
If i saw a very muscular man well beyond natural status and i was customs id be searching his lugguage for illicit drugs.Profiling

that's not profiling, that's victimization and it's against the constitution (not that that appears to mean much).

customs are not meant to target people. they are meant to target overt acts ie suspicious actions, and suspicious items ie belongings look disturbed, etc.

btw, who defines natural status? you? if layne norton or skip lacour walk through customs should they be searched every time?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2007, 06:38:03 AM »
I said CUSTOMS not the IFBB as an organization

And i said:

Fucking idiot.

Where's the problem? By idiot, i meant Hide, not you.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: December 29, 2007, 06:42:54 AM »
If i saw a Gorrilla walk through customs id be searching his lugguge for Bananas ;D

Your right Beast.

Customs are girls whenever i went for a trip to Asia in the 90s i had long hair dressed like a hippie and i was targeted everytime,the assholes in Thailand broke my pool cue because they thought it was hollowed out carrying heroin.

Sorry Donkykong