Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 132600 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Main "Hide arrested" discussion thread deleted again...
« Reply #450 on: December 31, 2007, 08:12:05 PM »
why are you guys happy of someone's misfortune ?

It's not that.  Really, it's not.

This is a case of someone doing something *really stupid*, and he deserves to be taken to task for that, especially considering that his foolish actions may very well have a negative impact on the lives of some people who read this board. 

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Comments..
« Reply #451 on: December 31, 2007, 08:59:27 PM »

So, will you be competing in the mr Getbig III, or will you bail again because you're a perma-bulker who can't diet?

Goatboy I posted yesterday that you were a legend and that this fat bastard needs to keep his H1 driving tiny dick sporting mouth quiet...And of course his gay buddy blockhead got rid of my post...

This fucking fat bastard is a fucking clown in Tom Tognelli status without the muscle...Just listening to this fucking weirdO talk on Ed's show shows what a douchebag he really is...

He probably goes around his town telling chicks that he is on the radio etc...Flashes them some money that his Daddy made for him and then thinks he is all that...

What kind of fucking weirdo drives an H1 with a trailer for no other reason other then trying to be relevant?  This fat bastard is everything that is wrong with the United states of america...He truly is a waste of fucking space...No one gives a shit whether this fucking clown has a million dollars or not...Because the truth is he is so fucking insecure...I mean Insecure in a Blockhead/Tom Tognelli sort a way...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #452 on: December 31, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »
why do you have it saved?

Dude your a fucking legend, act like one...This Alex dude is a fucking douche bag and if  you could see clearly you would tear this guy up and never look back...Just look at the picture Goatboy posted...

Are you fucking kidding me...This guy would be knocked the fuck out in just about any circle i've ever come across and you are giving this douchebag a pass because he is Ed's boy...C'on squat, you are better then that...

You have always called out a fucking douche bag when you seen one...And even if you have called him out in the past, when you see this photo posted, that should be plenty to get your blood boiling...This guy has been trying to buy his way to relevance...And i'm sorry to say it worked for the most part on here...But make no fucking mistake about it...He truly needs to be knocked down 2 or 3 levels..And for the ones that do it, they should never look back...To me this weirdo is close to mower status...How the fck do you not see it...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #453 on: December 31, 2007, 09:16:16 PM »
Another weird thing about this Alex dude is he is sporting a fucking 80's bush in the 21st century...How the fuck does a guy with supposedly millions of dollars walk around with a cop bush...That alone is a complete tell that he gets no ass what so ever...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #454 on: December 31, 2007, 09:24:48 PM »
I've never met him. I have no feeling one way or another.

I'm just repectful enough to let it go.

You post pics all day about it and made it your avatar.
\

Hey fat boy...Why don't you be a leader and lose some fucking weight, sell your Hummer and buy a smart car and be less then a douche bag...

Your a fucking glutten in every sense of the word...That shit was cool in the 80s and even early 90's but c'on dude...Cut that stupid hair and do something original...A fucking hummer, WTF...Even Arnold himself the fucking nazi realizes that Hummers=douche bags...How in the world do you not know this?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #455 on: December 31, 2007, 09:35:16 PM »
they are all drug taking/dealing , drug bloated liars and cheats who bitch and fight amongst themselves over drug debts...then they do gay4pay to pay the rent and buy more drugs.

it's a pretty sordid business these days.
O

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #456 on: December 31, 2007, 09:42:28 PM »
UNITED AIRLINES UA885 IS WAITING FOR HIDE  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #457 on: December 31, 2007, 09:58:48 PM »
Hide couldnt hide this time ;D

Fucking Milos always get people locked up :D

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #458 on: January 01, 2008, 01:11:47 AM »
they are all drug taking/dealing , drug bloated liars and cheats who bitch and fight amongst themselves over drug debts...then they do gay4pay to pay the rent and buy more drugs.

it's a pretty sordid business these days.

i hear ya...Rumor has it Alex23 made a bundle doing this...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #459 on: January 01, 2008, 03:18:15 AM »
Hey,DonkeyKong
You know a lot of Asia's story ............
We seldom or never to talk about maffia in public .
So we talk bodybuilding only , OK ?? ;D ;D
Sorry. You are such a lier. We talk alot about them. Hope this help. :(

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #460 on: January 01, 2008, 05:51:50 AM »
by the way soon enough you will see alll the palumbos and the miloses coming otu to clear their names,,but dont be foolish,,they have sheets of records behind them and lots of heads watching them,,they cant do shit abotu anything,,they shrink because they cant use hormones and if they use they bring more risk to themselves,,,some of them still use and they dont know how much of risk they are in especially now,,they all should lay down the pipe and get back to good ole 180lb  and stay there for long time to come,,but they cant they are ADDICTS,,

milos and palumbo are pretty stupid like said above been busted and charged and are being watched and still dabble in the game relentlessly
hell jumbo palumbo will write you up a cycle for $200 that's how broke and greedy this dumbass is.
milos cant let it go he has to be a drug guru even though he professes to be an "amino acid blood pumping secret shake" guru...

HIDE is milos ASIAN connection and the walls are about to tumble down down down!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #461 on: January 01, 2008, 06:06:59 AM »
Another weird thing about this Alex dude is he is sporting a fucking 80's bush in the 21st century...How the fuck does a guy with supposedly millions of dollars walk around with a cop bush...That alone is a complete tell that he gets no ass what so ever...

Leave him alone man! :-*
Don't you know Alex23 the legend who gets droves of pssy 2 3 and 4 girls at a time and is famous for his "manage a trois" or whatever he claims ::)  :D
He's also a getbig millionaire as you know too! :P
plus a natural boy wonder huge and strong! ..even though he's hiding behind the isopropyl alcohol that he just used to sanitize his body for his 23 site injections with AAS.

What a tool. ;D

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: January 01, 2008, 06:13:31 AM »
Being on the sauce and claiming to be "natural" is the ultimate in Douchebaggery

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #463 on: January 01, 2008, 06:16:40 AM »
Sorry. You are such a lier. We talk alot about them. Hope this help. :(

Nevermind, musclecenter is probably a member of the triads...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: January 01, 2008, 06:35:57 AM »
Looks like the powers-that-be must have pressured Ron to zap it since we weren't all being 100% supportive of a "pro's" criminal activity or the industry's reaction to it.

I think i love you goatboy!!!

I almost puked when i read Milos comment on how Hide's a true gentlemen and that some people are 'happy' that he's in jail now.

He is a drug using criminal, so when he gets caught because he brings steroids on an airplane, i don't think i will cry about it, it's his own fault. He is an idiot, that's for sure, and now he gets what he deserved.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: January 01, 2008, 06:36:56 AM »
very sad :'(

I still think Hide was caught in SnakeOil trap.

It was his own dumbness that got him.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #466 on: January 01, 2008, 06:44:10 AM »
Being on the sauce and claiming to be "natural" is the ultimate in Douchebaggery
ah, more on the culture of corruption

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #467 on: January 01, 2008, 07:29:51 AM »
milos and palumbo are pretty stupid like said above been busted and charged and are being watched and still dabble in the game relentlessly
hell jumbo palumbo will write you up a cycle for $200 that's how broke and greedy this dumbass is.
milos cant let it go he has to be a drug guru even though he professes to be an "amino acid blood pumping secret shake" guru...

HIDE is milos ASIAN connection and the walls are about to tumble down down down!

just take a look at the jap parents ,,take a look at  heath parents,,there is NO GENETICS IN BODYBUILDING!
those parents are the smallest individuals and most the more thin ones you will see among societry,,they are normal people,,not small to average size,,

it is the drugs THE DRUGS THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE,,IT IS ONLY THE DRUGS,,milos is a scambag liar that may have had good physiqe back in his day yet lie to you every single day he lives,,palumbo same thing,,those guys ARE MAJOR DRUG ADDICTS AND ALSO DRUG DEALERS,,CONVICTED DRUG DEALERS WHO ARE BLINDED ALREADY DUE TO AGE AND BECAUSE THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ELSE BESIDE BEING INVOLVED IN BODYBUILDIND,,

FOR MILOS TO STILL TALK ABOUT HIS SUPPLEMENTS WHEN IN REALITY NO PROFESSIONAL EVEN TOUCH THEM NOR ANYAMATUER IT IS SPIT IN THE FACE OF BODYBUILDING FANS AND BODYBUILDER IN GENERAL,,

MILOS THINK YOU ARE BUNCH OF STUPID HUMANS,,IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT ,,,HE THINK THAT BECAUSE HE WAS A PROFESSIONAL IFFB ONE TIME IN HIS LIFE THAT YOU WILL SWALLOW EVERY THING HE SAYS ,,

MILOS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN THE IFBB ,,I AM SO SORRY I DOUBTED SHAWN ,,I ACTUALLYGAE SHAWN HARD TIME BUT NOW I SEE THE TRUTH WITH OUT SHAWN HAVING TO TELL IT,,MILOS IS A SCAMBAG ,,HE PUT US ALL AT RISK ,,HE TRIED TO FUCK UP SHAWN AND NOT VISEVERSA,,,MILOS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN IFBB AGAIN,,HE WILL SIT IN PRISON ONE DAY AND FOR QUITE LONG
fallen angel

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #468 on: January 01, 2008, 07:44:18 AM »
just take a look at the jap parents ,,take a look at  heath parents,,there is NO GENETICS IN BODYBUILDING!
those parents are the smallest individuals and most the more thin ones you will see among societry,,they are normal people,,not small to average size,,

it is the drugs THE DRUGS THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE,,IT IS ONLY THE DRUGS,,milos is a scambag liar that may have had good physiqe back in his day yet lie to you every single day he lives,,palumbo same thing,,those guys ARE MAJOR DRUG ADDICTS AND ALSO DRUG DEALERS,,CONVICTED DRUG DEALERS WHO ARE BLINDED ALREADY DUE TO AGE AND BECAUSE THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ELSE BESIDE BEING INVOLVED IN BODYBUILDIND,,

FOR MILOS TO STILL TALK ABOUT HIS SUPPLEMENTS WHEN IN REALITY NO PROFESSIONAL EVEN TOUCH THEM NOR ANYAMATUER IT IS SPIT IN THE FACE OF BODYBUILDING FANS AND BODYBUILDER IN GENERAL,,

MILOS THINK YOU ARE BUNCH OF STUPID HUMANS,,IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT ,,,HE THINK THAT BECAUSE HE WAS A PROFESSIONAL IFFB ONE TIME IN HIS LIFE THAT YOU WILL SWALLOW EVERY THING HE SAYS ,,

MILOS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN THE IFBB ,,I AM SO SORRY I DOUBTED SHAWN ,,I ACTUALLYGAE SHAWN HARD TIME BUT NOW I SEE THE TRUTH WITH OUT SHAWN HAVING TO TELL IT,,MILOS IS A SCAMBAG ,,HE PUT US ALL AT RISK ,,HE TRIED TO FUCK UP SHAWN AND NOT VISEVERSA,,,MILOS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN IFBB AGAIN,,HE WILL SIT IN PRISON ONE DAY AND FOR QUITE LONG

quoted for truth

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: January 01, 2008, 08:05:51 AM »
I just hope that there is more behind this story. A few drugdealers less would do bb good.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #470 on: January 01, 2008, 09:07:23 AM »
there is more behind the story and the role of the le is to reveal it,,they may or may not ,,but it brings heat to bodybuilding and all the crooks amongst bodybuilding ,,they know they can order mail and under many diff names to 100 diff locations around not even their own but no! they afraid to lose their money,,poor greedy souls
fallen angel

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #471 on: January 01, 2008, 03:14:46 PM »
Yes, Hide IS a complete fool for toting around all that stuff on an international flight.  Especially into LAX Airport looking like he's been taking the stuff since birth.  Ridiculous!

My question is WHY don't all the people that believe that using this stuff is a "victimless crime" come out of othe woodwork in support of Hide like the pro-marijuana and drug legalization people do for their causes?  If they all really feel like there is nothing wrong with taking this stuff and that since it's legal in other countries it's safe and/or okay to take, why not take it to the streets as well as to the legislators?  Instead, these athletes, fitness models, competitors, actors (and non-athelete gymrats of course, etc.) lie and lie and lie that they DON'T use the stuff.  Then when the arrest, evidence, witnesses appear they cop to it.  If there's nothing wrong with it, stop lying about it.  Tell the truth.  Come out of the closet for heaven's sake!  Let people know that it's not realistic to expect these kinds of results w/o using the stuff....Stand up for it and stand in support of others that do come clean about it.  With legalization, the price would go down, the criminal element would all but disappear, gay4pay would not be necessary and I'm sure there are many other benefits that I have not touched upon.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #472 on: January 01, 2008, 03:22:27 PM »
Yes, Hide IS a complete fool for toting around all that stuff on an international flight.  Especially into LAX Airport looking like he's been taking the stuff since birth.  Ridiculous!

My question is WHY don't all the people that believe that using this stuff is a "victimless crime" come out of othe woodwork in support of Hide like the pro-marijuana and drug legalization people do for their causes?  If they all really feel like there is nothing wrong with taking this stuff and that since it's legal in other countries it's safe and/or okay to take, why not take it to the streets as well as to the legislators?  Instead, these athletes, fitness models, competitors, actors (and non-athelete gymrats of course, etc.) lie and lie and lie that they DON'T use the stuff.  Then when the arrest, evidence, witnesses appear they cop to it.  If there's nothing wrong with it, stop lying about it.  Tell the truth.  Come out of the closet for heaven's sake!  Let people know that it's not realistic to expect these kinds of results w/o using the stuff....Stand up for it and stand in support of others that do come clean about it.  With legalization, the price would go down, the criminal element would all but disappear, gay4pay would not be necessary and I'm sure there are many other benefits that I have not touched upon.

Wrong. It would still be around.....hell, some guys do gay-4-charity, gay-4-free, gay-4-pleasure, so money is just a bonus.
HAHA, RON.....

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: January 01, 2008, 03:32:16 PM »

post of the year, except the g4p. It belongs to bb more than the drugs.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #474 on: January 01, 2008, 03:37:38 PM »
post of the year, except the g4p. It belongs to bb more than the drugs.
there's no such thing as gay 4 pay...either you are or you aint