Author Topic: Has NarcissisticDeity lost his effin marbles?  (Read 4650 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Has NarcissisticDeity lost his effin marbles?
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2007, 05:17:08 PM »
Arrogant. Plain and simple. No wonder no one likes you on this board.

Is your unpopularity reflected in life outside of getbig?

Learn to read.

I never said the fifth place guy should have won the show.

I said he should of beat cutler.  ;)

Is this the part where I'm supposed to cry? lol Boo-Hoo I'm not making friends in GetBig lmfao give me a break

stop playing with words Wolf wasn't going to beat Cutler , the ONLY person who stood a chance in 2007 was Victor , Wolf does have the tools to beat Cutler he needs work before hand .

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2007, 07:36:42 PM »
anyone spending any length of time debating this bodybuilder against that bodybuilder is more or less retarded

try bringing that up to anyone outside of getbig that you do that year after year and they'll put you in a mental hospital

He has more "important" stuff ta get to...stallone ball worship, Steve Seagal posters, all-time lists of favorite colors..LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2007, 07:37:42 PM »
Arrogant. Plain and simple. No wonder no one likes you on this board.

Is your unpopularity reflected in life outside of getbig?

hahahahahaahahahaha

I wonder what kinda pics these two shut-ins will post next LOL

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2007, 07:41:04 PM »
anyone spending any length of time debating this bodybuilder against that bodybuilder is more or less retarded

try bringing that up to anyone outside of getbig that you do that year after year and they'll put you in a mental hospital

so says the dweeb with 22,000 posts  ::)
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2007, 01:34:26 AM »
hahahahahaahahahaha

I wonder what kinda pics these two shut-ins will post next LOL

Cue the troll and here comes pumpster lol you're so predictable.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2007, 01:49:57 AM »
Oh wow the argument ad populum never seen that one before  ::) it doesn't matter what the fans think , the judges declare the winner and what part of Dennis Wolf doesn't think he got the shaft did you miss ? he agreed with the judges ( and me ) it was a close contest , it could have gone either way and it went to Jay

and spare me the parts accumulation nonsense thats now how its done sport .
No!!! Money decided the winner , Dennis is far superior than Jay in all ways ,Dennis is what bodybuilding is meant to be about , he has the purfect structure and posses the x frame that bodybuilding standards were meant to be set upon (from acient greece)..

How can you choose Jay as the worlds best built man when you have the purfect example of an X frame standing next to him, Woolfe has the lot,size,shape,symertry and structure.

But muscletech dollers decided where the Sandow shell rest  :-[ :'(

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2007, 01:53:06 AM »
And Dennis saying what he said in MD speaks measures to the man , he is humble and respects the decision even though it was the wrong one. ;)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2007, 02:20:29 AM »
yes, the only ones saying wolf should have won the olympia are the 'small waist/wide clavicles' ones. in some poses, he undeniably looked better than jay, but in the main pose (back double biceps) he was jay's bitch. as i keep saying, it's mostly judged on back. wolf wont place more than 3rd behind jay and vic unless he gets a better back.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2007, 05:28:38 AM »
 ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2007, 10:19:10 AM »
No!!! Money decided the winner , Dennis is far superior than Jay in all ways ,Dennis is what bodybuilding is meant to be about , he has the purfect structure and posses the x frame that bodybuilding standards were meant to be set upon (from acient greece)..

How can you choose Jay as the worlds best built man when you have the purfect example of an X frame standing next to him, Woolfe has the lot,size,shape,symertry and structure.

But muscletech dollers decided where the Sandow shell rest  :-[ :'(

I wont entertain conspiracy theories seriously . and NO Dennis isn't far superior to Jay in all ways thats a blanket statement he lags behind Jay in proportion especially in the legs , and he lacks enough back size for his massive frame A'la Paul Dillett he has the width but is still lacking , he does have great symmetry small waist & hips very wide clavicles but he's still needs work and you think Wolf meets the Greek Ideal of calves , neck and arms all the same size? lol think again

and Dennis wasn't beating Ronnie , Dexter and Victor nevermind Jay in my opinion he could have placed ahead of Ronnie but #1 not this time around .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2007, 10:22:41 AM »
yes, the only ones saying wolf should have won the olympia are the 'small waist/wide clavicles' ones. in some poses, he undeniably looked better than jay, but in the main pose (back double biceps) he was jay's bitch. as i keep saying, it's mostly judged on back. wolf wont place more than 3rd behind jay and vic unless he gets a better back.

Hey someone who gets it ! Great post ! yes Wolf looks better than Jay in some shots and others he doesn't and you're right one of his glaring flaws is NOT enough back for his massive frame , he's improving ( especially 06-07 ) and when he does he'll beat them all but in 07 he wasn't winning the whole show.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2007, 10:29:14 AM »
Wolf isn't dumb, he is playing his cards just right. Sticking up for the judges instead of trash talking them so next year when his placing is in their hands they won't hold a grudge.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2007, 12:00:42 PM »
Wolf isn't dumb, he is playing his cards just right. Sticking up for the judges instead of trash talking them so next year when his placing is in their hands they won't hold a grudge.

Exactly, it was modesty and smart planning. Jackass ND on the other hand thinks it was acknowledgement of a fair defeat.. LOL

And the back double biceps isn't the only pose bodybuilding is judged on. Wolf's back was as wide as Jay's, and his conditioning far superior. And Wolf blew Jay out of the water from the front. It was quite obvious that Jay was given a gift.

If ND were arguing that Vic should have won, then that would be perfectly valid, and maybe even correct. But he's saying that Jay actually deserved to be Mr. Olympia.  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2007, 01:28:03 PM »
Exactly, it was modesty and smart planning. Jackass ND on the other hand thinks it was acknowledgement of a fair defeat.. LOL

And the back double biceps isn't the only pose bodybuilding is judged on. Wolf's back was as wide as Jay's, and his conditioning far superior. And Wolf blew Jay out of the water from the front. It was quite obvious that Jay was given a gift.

If ND were arguing that Vic should have won, then that would be perfectly valid, and maybe even correct. But he's saying that Jay actually deserved to be Mr. Olympia.  ::)

Again you're a LONG way from first kid , I would entertain your point of view if Wolf was second or third even but he was all the way in 5th ANYONE who thinks he won that show is stupid and stop speaking for the man he didn't have to comment on the contest at all and ironically his opinion sides with reality yours doesn't , he was happy with his placing because he's progressing and with more work he'll be right up there for the top spot

Jay was given a gift it was a close call between FIRST & SECOND not first and fifth . this post really backfired your face lol that what happens when you put no thought into what you type and I've said many times it could have went to Victor I would have had NO problem with that. first & second were interchangeable Wolf could have moved up a spot to fourth however he wasn't beating Dexter , he wasn't beating Victor never mind Jay

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2007, 01:31:50 PM »
Justify Jay winning it all, mr. guru. I mean the pictures tell me and others that Wolf was better than Jay.

I need a laugh.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2007, 01:36:09 PM »

Don't presume to know what he's thinking , he didn't need to comment at all on the contest and if entertaining your theory he could have said the obvious " I'm very happy with my placement , I'm improving from year to year and hopefully will continue to improve . " thats a safe statement that would piss off the judges and ironically he states the reality of the situation he wasn't fighting for first place , it was a close contest between Jay & Vic , they both have relative strengths & weaknesses over each other and it could have gone either way which is how the contest unfolded just like the scores show , if you want to claim Jay was gifted you'll get no argument from me being the incumbent Mr Olympia saved his ass like it did many men before him and the old adage applies in order to beat the champ you have to K.O. him and Vic while good didn't knock Jay out and Wolf certainly wasn't gong to beat Vic nevermind Jay anyone who thinks so is ignorant plain & simple.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2007, 01:38:45 PM »
Justify Jay winning it all, mr. guru. I mean the pictures tell me and others that Wolf was better than Jay.

I need a laugh.

I don't need to justify Jay winning , I'm not in disagreement with the pick , you're the jackass who thinks the fifth place guy won the show  ::) you can make a strong case for Victor winning and it would be a great point but Wolf get serious , Wolf had his hands full Ronnie never mind Dexter or Victor

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2007, 02:23:08 PM »
ND is a complete moron - he contradicts himself and selectively chooses which evidence to belive to fit his agenda.

eg. he claims visual evidence means nothing - but then says Yates deserved to lose the 97 olympia based on visuals.

however, in the face of 1500 pages of visual evidence showing Ronnie at his  best to be better than dorian, he then says visuals don't matter because if they did Ronnie would win..

he also claims the 98 olympia wasn't close despite once again, all visual evidence that we can all see showing Ronnie blowing the soft 98 flex out of the water

in short, if anything gives Ronnie credit, ND says no - no matter what real life shows.

and don't even get me started on his reliance on quotes that have been not only contradicted by the speaker, but proven wrong a thousand times over.

the man is a moron.

its nice to see a whole thread devoted to it.. 8)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2007, 02:57:54 PM »
Has NarcissisticDeity lost his effin marbles?

Yes.  No need to start a 1,600 page thread about it, lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2007, 04:19:26 PM »
ND is a complete moron - he contradicts himself and selectively chooses which evidence to belive to fit his agenda.

eg. he claims visual evidence means nothing - but then says Yates deserved to lose the 97 olympia based on visuals.

however, in the face of 1500 pages of visual evidence showing Ronnie at his  best to be better than dorian, he then says visuals don't matter because if they did Ronnie would win..

he also claims the 98 olympia wasn't close despite once again, all visual evidence that we can all see showing Ronnie blowing the soft 98 flex out of the water

in short, if anything gives Ronnie credit, ND says no - no matter what real life shows.

and don't even get me started on his reliance on quotes that have been not only contradicted by the speaker, but proven wrong a thousand times over.

the man is a moron.

Visual evidence shows Wolf pwning Cutler, yet ND ignores it completely. He also says Wolf wasn't anywhere near beating Cutler, yet gives no decent arguement behind it, except for judging, which we all know is completely fair.  ::) He also cites some quote of modesty from Wolf as an acceptance of defeat. hahaha As if that's how Dennis feels after such a fucking shaft.

ND has no credibility.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2007, 06:39:18 PM »

the man is a moron.

Cue the other troll  lol in fact cue all the ignorant people I owned on the other thread lol

I never once claimed visual evidence doesn't matter thats is an outright LIE I claimed it matters when you're actually there live and in person  ;) big difference kid learn it , you're solely basing your opinion on on inaccurate means pictures and I said many times after viewing the pics and video I don't think Dorian deserved to win in 1997 thats not a contradiction and I also added I could see how they could give it to Dorian because he looked better from the sides and from the back

And you're damn fucking right 1998 was a close contest you're the moron who thinks it was a blow out , 1998 Ronnie was a lucky guy and thats a fact

And spare me the truce thread nonsense keep that over there stop trolling looking for comrades who will agree with you

and I knew you would post in this thread because you're looking for revenge for all the times I owned you outright however like the truce thread this will backfire on you and why? you're attacking someones intelligence concerning professional bodybuilding and lets take a look at your monumentally stupid claims

Dorian Yates lost the 1993 Mr Olympia to Flex Wheeler '

Ronnie Coleman has better legs than Tom Platz

Dorian Yates is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time

Lee Labrada has shitty abs and calves

Ronnie Coleman has better detail in his calves than Dorian lmfao

Ronnie Coleman dominated in 2001 despite losing the whole prejudging

1994 Mr Olympia was a travesty on par with 1981 , but 2001 wasn't controversial

Dorian's conditioning was a myth

Ronnie Coleman was more grainy and hard and dry in 99 than Dorian ever was lol

1998 wasn't a close contest despite being by only 3 points

you're so full of shit you've been reduced to making up quotes which you were exposes as a liar , you knowlingly used photoshopped pics , you've denied everyone who contradicts your claims including Ronnie Coleman himself , you've melted down to the point of not even being worthy or a proper response , you're nothing more than an ignorant troll .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2007, 06:42:47 PM »
Visual evidence shows Wolf pwning Cutler, yet ND ignores it completely. He also says Wolf wasn't anywhere near beating Cutler, yet gives no decent arguement behind it, except for judging, which we all know is completely fair.  ::) He also cites some quote of modesty from Wolf as an acceptance of defeat. hahaha As if that's how Dennis feels after such a fucking shaft.

ND has no credibility.

I guess Wolf has no ' credibility ' either because he agrees with me  ;) you're an idiot right on par with Hulkster , you don't know how the game is played you don't know how contests are judged and you're left with conspiracy theories because you're not sophisticated enough to educate yourself on how IFBB contests are judged .

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2007, 07:54:15 PM »

ND has no credibility.

Camel Jockey, your brain is as small as a jockey. You claim that Wolfe won that contest based on a single pic of a crab shot. Wolfe has wider clavicles than Cutler. Big deal. It takes far more than that to become a standard-bearer. Wolfe is good enough to win a minor show like the Ironman, but not the Olympia He has a long torso, high lats and thighs are still not to the standard of Jay. I personally don't like Cutler's physique, so I am as unbiased as they come. Wolfe's back still has to fill out. He has to improve his quad mass and sweep. His arms are great in the front double biceps, but don't look as impressive in the side triceps shot. Wolfe has a bif skeletal frame and he needs to pack on 20 lbs while keeping his conditioning to become Mr.Olympia. He does have better taper than Jay from the front due to his smaller waist and because his lavicles are wider, but he is still along shot from being good enough to be a standard-bearer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2007, 07:59:01 PM »
  Camel Jockey, your brain is as small as a jockey. You claim that Wolfe won that contest based on a single pic of a crab shot. Wolfe has wider clavicles than Cutler. Big deal. It takes far more than that to become a standard-bearer. Wolfe is good enough to win a minor show like the Ironman, but not the Olympia He has a long torso, high lats and thighs are still not to the standard of Jay. I personally don't like Cutler's physique, so I am as unbiased as they come. Wolfe's back still has to fill out. He has to improve his quad mass and sweep. His arms are great in the front double biceps, but don't look as impressive in the side triceps shot. Wolfe has a bif skeletal frame and he needs to pack on 20 lbs while keeping his conditioning to become Mr.Olympia. He does have better taper than Jay from the front due to his smaller waist and because his lavicles are wider, but he is still along shot from being good enough to be a standard-bearer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You can always count on Suckmymuscle to lay the smack down , Great post ! as usual and someone who has a grasp on how competitive bodybyuilding works .

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2007, 08:01:03 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm not going to bother with you. I can't bother with with lying fatsos claiming a Mensa IQ, and frustrated with women because they can't get laid.

Go along now, I mean you are ND's lapdog afterall.