Author Topic: Has NarcissisticDeity lost his effin marbles?  (Read 4667 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Has NarcissisticDeity lost his effin marbles?
« on: December 27, 2007, 04:04:15 PM »
Check out the quote below.. I don't think I've heard anything more retarded. Either ND is biased, or fucking blind.

It isn't twisting anything and no he doesn't have a better physique than Jay if he did he'd be Mr Olympia there is a lot more to bodybuilding than just wide clavicles and a small waist .

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Has NarcissisticDeity lost his effin marbles?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 04:11:05 PM »

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 04:14:32 PM »
ND contradicts himself now and again. on one hand he says "if he was better he'd be Mr O" but then he says ronnie didn't deserve to win.

basically, if he dislikes the winner, the winner sucked. if he likes the winner, then obviously he was the best because he won.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 04:19:55 PM »
Check out the quote below.. I don't think I've heard anything more retarded. Either ND is biased, or fucking blind.

Oh boy lol I hate to break it to you sport in this months issue of MD Dennis Wolf says specifically that the Olympia was between Jay & Victor and it could have went either way , he gives props to the judges because it was a hard choice to make and they were going to get heat either way they picked

NO WHERE does he claim he won the Olympia or he has a better physique than Jay , from an aesthetics standpoint Wolf has a better looking physique , from the IFBB judging criteria he doesn't .

and ironically Wolf agreed with my assessment that the Olympia was close it could have gone either way between Jay & Victor , so looks like I know what I'm talking about after all .  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 04:20:40 PM »
ND contradicts himself now and again. on one hand he says "if he was better he'd be Mr O" but then he says ronnie didn't deserve to win.

basically, if he dislikes the winner, the winner sucked. if he likes the winner, then obviously he was the best because he won.

You're talking nonsense give me examples and be specific .

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 04:26:19 PM »
Oh boy lol I hate to break it to you sport in this months issue of MD Dennis Wolf says specifically that the Olympia was between Jay & Victor and it could have went either way , he gives props to the judges because it was a hard choice to make and they were going to get heat either way they picked

NO WHERE does he claim he won the Olympia or he has a better physique than Jay , from an aesthetics standpoint Wolf has a better looking physique , from the IFBB judging criteria he doesn't .
and ironically Wolf agreed with my assessment that the Olympia was close it could have gone either way between Jay & Victor , so looks like I know what I'm talking about after all .  ;)

In no way does jay have a better physique than dennis wolf. If the "ifbb judging criteria" says otherwise then its wrong and you need to get some guts and stop agreeing with it.

Anyone, and i mean anyone that even has the most rudimentary understanding of bodybuilding could objectively look at pictures of jay and denis and see that the latter is far superior

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 04:28:40 PM »
You're talking nonsense give me examples and be specific .

oh come on. how many times have you defended dorian by pointing out his IFBB contest history and then turned around and said ronnie was a terrible mr olympia as time went on and didn't deserve all of his wins?

you've done it and you know it. i'm not invalidating your opinion that doz was better, just that you can't be selective about using who won the shows as supporting evidence.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 04:29:43 PM »
In no way does jay have a better physique than dennis wolf. If the "ifbb judging criteria" says otherwise then its wrong and you need to get some guts and stop agreeing with it.

Anyone, and i mean anyone that even has the most rudimentary understanding of bodybuilding could objectively look at pictures of jay and denis and see that the latter is far superior

Bullshit plain & simple spoken like a delusional ignorant fan he has a better physique why? be its more aesthetic  ::) there are rules in which contests are judged by and Jay met those rules better than Wolf , even Wolf agrees .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 04:31:19 PM »
oh come on. how many times have you defended dorian by pointing out his IFBB contest history and then turned around and said ronnie was a terrible mr olympia as time went on and didn't deserve all of his wins?

you've done it and you know it. i'm not invalidating your opinion that doz was better, just that you can't be selective about using who won the shows as supporting evidence.

nonsense , I've said Yates shouldn't have won in 1997 and Ronnie should have won in 2001 I call it like I see it and Ronnie and Dorian both progressively deteriorated as their careers went on old news

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 04:32:37 PM »

Exactly!

And ND, have you ever heard of modesty?  ::) 90% of the fans think that Wolf got the shaft, and I'm pretty certain 99.9% think Jay didn't deserve to win.

Wolf had better quads, arms, delts, chest, traps and CONDITIONING. Jay only had larger hamstrings and calves. You can't claim Jay's back was better as it was softer than Klenex tissue.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2007, 04:35:17 PM »
nonsense , I've said Yates shouldn't have won in 1997 and Ronnie should have won in 2001 I call it like I see it and Ronnie and Dorian both progressively deteriorated as their careers went on old news

i'm not going to comb through god knows how many posts of yours, but if you're suggesting that you've never used dorian's contest record as defense of his superiority while simultaneously talking down on ronnie's then either you've got a terrible memory or you're banking on the fact that no one's going to check.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2007, 04:36:16 PM »
Exactly!

And ND, have you ever heard of modesty?  ::) 90% of the fans think that Wolf got the shaft, and I'm pretty certain 99.9% think Jay didn't deserve to win.

Wolf had better quads, arms, delts, chest, traps and CONDITIONING. Jay only had larger hamstrings and calves. You can't claim Jay's back was better as it was softer than Klenex tissue.

Oh wow the argument ad populum never seen that one before  ::) it doesn't matter what the fans think , the judges declare the winner and what part of Dennis Wolf doesn't think he got the shaft did you miss ? he agreed with the judges ( and me ) it was a close contest , it could have gone either way and it went to Jay

and spare me the parts accumulation nonsense thats now how its done sport .

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 04:36:36 PM »
Bullshit plain & simple spoken like a delusional ignorant fan he has a better physique why? be its more aesthetic  ::) there are rules in which contests are judged by and Jay met those rules better than Wolf , even Wolf agrees .

In with the name calling straight away.

Nice.

Tell me ND who has a better physique bob paris or jay cutler?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 04:38:52 PM »
i'm not going to comb through god knows how many posts of yours, but if you're suggesting that you've never used dorian's contest record as defense of his superiority while simultaneously talking down on ronnie's then either you've got a terrible memory or you're banking on the fact that no one's going to check.

Oh no there is a quite a bit of difference in their win/loss ratios Dorian's is 88% and Ronnie's is just 40% and that proves my point that Dorian was the more dominant bodybuilder of the two absolutely but what does that have to do with this?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2007, 04:42:29 PM »
In with the name calling straight away.

Nice.

Tell me ND who has a better physique bob paris or jay cutler?

Is it name calling if its the truth?  ;) and nice loaded question , better how? from an aesthetic standpoint Paris , from how contests are judged Cutler , people were screaming Haney should have lost to Paris back in the day should he have? I don't think so .

There is a specific set of criterion on how contests are judged one competitor shouldn't win the whole contest because he meets PART of the criteria better than someone else its the whole package

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 04:44:57 PM »
Oh wow the argument ad populum never seen that one before  ::) it doesn't matter what the fans think , the judges declare the winner and what part of Dennis Wolf doesn't think he got the shaft did you miss ? he agreed with the judges ( and me ) it was a close contest , it could have gone either way and it went to Jay

and spare me the parts accumulation nonsense thats now how its done sport .

Yeah, an oligarchy of biased muscletech influenced judges' opinions should carry greater weight than that of the fans; who are often more knowledgeble.

And I said Wolf was probably being modest. Everyone fucking knows he blew Jay out of the water.

There is a specific set of criterion on how contests are judged one competitor shouldn't win the whole contest because he meets PART of the criteria better than someone else its the whole package

Wolf had a better overall package you dipshit.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 04:48:26 PM »
Is it name calling if its the truth;) and nice loaded question , better how? from an aesthetic standpoint Paris , from how contests are judged Cutler , people were screaming Haney should have lost to Paris back in the day should he have? I don't think so .

Seriously pal you really need to get a grip.

Cameljockey is correct - everyone can see wolf beat cutler. Milos, flex the list goes on who called bullshit on the whole affair.

The judges credibility and infact the contest's in thew bodybuilding world is the about the same as your's on this board:

zero.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 04:50:36 PM »
Yeah, an oligarchy of biased muscletech influenced judges' opinions should carry greater weight than that of the fans; who are often more knowledgeble.

And I said Wolf was probably being modest. Everyone fucking knows he blew Jay out of the water.

Wolf had a better overall package you dipshit.

Oh spare me the politics which are your tool to crack out whenever it suits your opinion and again Wolf was honest about his placing and the placing of others just because it crushes your stupidity don't try and bend it to fit your ignorance

and NO Wolf didn't have a better overall package ( self admittedly ) the judges didn't think do , lets hypothetically entertain your nonsense and say Jay wasn't even in the contest , he was still NOT going to beat Ronnie , Dex or Victor

you're an ignorant fan who bases is opinion solely on preference and its o.k. but don't act like you know what you're talking about.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2007, 04:50:58 PM »
anyone spending any length of time debating this bodybuilder against that bodybuilder is more or less retarded

try bringing that up to anyone outside of getbig that you do that year after year and they'll put you in a mental hospital
Z

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2007, 04:54:12 PM »
Seriously pal you really need to get a grip.

Cameljockey is correct - everyone can see wolf beat cutler. Milos, flex the list goes on who called bullshit on the whole affair.

The judges credibility and infact the contest's in thew bodybuilding world is the about the same as your's on this board:

zero.

wait let me get this straight , my opinion co-insides with the 13 judges and Dennis Wolf himself and I need to get a grip? LMFAO what school of logic did you attend?

it doesn't matter what Milos said , or Flex ( while on the topic Flex had Ronnie winning the whole contest , so much for his opinion ) what matters is Wolf himself was happy with his placing and admitted the contest was between Jay & Victor

and you're the one crying foul I'm not my opinion is right on the money and you're isn't so much for ' credibility ' lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2007, 04:55:11 PM »
anyone spending any length of time debating this bodybuilder against that bodybuilder is more or less retarded

try bringing that up to anyone outside of getbig that you do that year after year and they'll put you in a mental hospital

Anyone with 20K posts on a bodybuilding board bitching about anyone else is not more or less retarded he's full blown short bus retarded .  ;)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2007, 05:02:14 PM »
wait let me get this straight , my opinion co-insides with the 13 judges and Dennis Wolf himself and I need to get a grip? LMFAO what school of logic did you attend?

it doesn't matter what Milos said , or Flex ( while on the topic Flex had Ronnie winning the whole contest , so much for his opinion ) what matters is Wolf himself was happy with his placing and admitted the contest was between Jay & Victor

and you're the one crying foul I'm not my opinion is right on the money and you're isn't so much for ' credibility ' lol

Not sure what the bit in bold means.

Be careful nd on relying on people's quotes too much. It was to your detriment in the truce thread.

Your opinion isnt "right on the money", Its your opinion, thats it.

"What matters is wolf's opinion"???????

ND, your posts are getting stranger by the day

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2007, 05:05:39 PM »
Not sure what the bit in bold means.

Be careful nd on relying on people's quotes too much. It was to your detriment in the truce thread.

Your opinion isnt "right on the money", Its your opinion, thats it.

"What matters is wolf's opinion"???????

ND, your posts are getting stranger by the day

Oh yeah the quotes were a detriment to people who contradict them in the truce thread  ;). and no my opinion was right on the money , after watching the contest I decided it was close between first & second and it could have gone either way and they went with Jay you're the one who believes the 5th place guy won the whole show .

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2007, 05:10:30 PM »
Oh yeah the quotes were a detriment to people who contradict them in the truce thread  ;). and no my opinion was right on the money , after watching the contest I decided it was close between first & second and it could have gone either way and they went with Jay you're the one who believes the 5th place guy won the whole show .

Arrogant. Plain and simple. No wonder no one likes you on this board.

Is your unpopularity reflected in life outside of getbig?

Learn to read.

I never said the fifth place guy should have won the show.

I said he should of beat cutler.  ;)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2007, 05:15:11 PM »
is this going to be another 1500 plus page thread?  well I got in on the first page this time  :)
X