Author Topic: Has NarcissisticDeity lost his effin marbles?  (Read 4649 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Has NarcissisticDeity lost his effin marbles?
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2007, 08:14:42 PM »
I'm not going to bother with you. I can't bother with with lying fatsos claiming a Mensa IQ, and frustrated with women because they can't get laid.

Go along now, I mean you are ND's lapdog afterall.

You made a concisive defense of your argument, huh? Ad hominem invective is the sure admission of defeat. You can't dispute even one of the points I brought up. You know that you would be crushed trying to argue bodybuilding with me, so your resort to attacking my character. ;) I have news for you, sport: Wolfe is not the second coming of Sergio Oliva. He has:

- High lats

- Long torso.

- Short muscle bellies in his arms and the quad.

Thes are all major structural flaws. Wolfe can work on them and possible become Mr.Olympia,but he has a long road ahead of him. If you weren't so biased and retarded, you'd see that. He is genetically gifted enough to be a top pro, but his genetics do not put him on the level of Levrone or Oliva. Sorry. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2007, 08:27:34 PM »
His flaws are small claves, high lats and weak hamstrings.

His arms insert very low, they're quite full..  ::) I don't know where you get off saying he has short arms.  ::)

The calves can be brought up.

The lats are countered because his back is pretty wide, and if you had bothered to look at the visual evidence, you'd have noticed that it was as wide as Jay's.

I'm not going to make any arguement on the hamstrings, as they are quite underdeveloped for someone of Wolf's mass.

You have not adressed Jay's poor conditioning. It looked as though he was guest posing; where as Wolf was dry and hard.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2007, 08:53:34 PM »
His flaws are small claves, high lats and weak hamstrings.

High lats couple with insufficient back mass for a man of his size is a major flaw. You make it to be something unimportant, which it is not. Small calves compromise symmetry in all mandatories from the side and the back, and it takes away from the side chest, side triceps, back double biceps and rear lat spread. Again, a major flaw.

His arms insert very low, they're quite full.. I don't know where you get off saying he has short arms.

His outer triceps head is relatively short, and it takes away from him the side triceps. And both his triceps and biceps are small fro his delts.

The calves can be brought up.

Going by your logic, then any 110 lbs guy can be Mr.Olympia if he brings up all of his muscles. Waht's your point? what counts is how he shows in theday of the contest, and Wolfe didn't deliver big calves then. ;)

The lats are countered because his back is pretty wide, and if you had bothered to look at the visual evidence, you'd have noticed that it was as wide as Jay's.

Poor argument. Wolfe's bone structure is bigger than Jay's, so his back must be bigger than Jay''s for him to have a comparable back. And Cutler's lats insert lower than Wolfe's, who has high lats making his back even more subpar when compared to Jay's.

I'm not going to make any arguement on the hamstrings, as they are quite underdeveloped for someone of Wolf's mass.

Good.

You have not adressed Jay's poor conditioning. It looked as though he was guest posing; where as Wolf was dry and hard.

Jay's conditioning was definitely poor, no question. He was soft, holding water and still flat. In 2006 he was also soft, but at least very full. Wolfe's conditioning was better, but this is one of two things he had on Jay - the other being wider clavicles.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2007, 06:06:43 AM »
I'm not going to bother with you. I can't bother with with lying fatsos claiming a Mensa IQ, and frustrated with women because they can't get laid.

Go along now, I mean you are ND's lapdog afterall.

Let me translate this " I can't counter this because I know I'm dead wrong but I'm trying to save face for a thread that backfired in my face . "

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2007, 06:09:07 AM »
  High lats couple with insufficient back mass for a man of his size is a major flaw. You make it to be something unimportant, which it is not. Small calves compromise symmetry in all mandatories from the side and the back, and it takes away from the side chest, side triceps, back double biceps and rear lat spread. Again, a major flaw.

His outer triceps head is relatively short, and it takes away from him the side triceps. And both his triceps and biceps are small fro his delts.

Going by your logic, then any 110 lbs guy can be Mr.Olympia if he brings up all of his muscles. Waht's your point? what counts is how he shows in theday of the contest, and Wolfe didn't deliver big calves then. ;)

Poor argument. Wolfe's bone structure is bigger than Jay's, so his back must be bigger than Jay''s for him to have a comparable back. And Cutler's lats insert lower than Wolfe's, who has high lats making his back even more subpar when compared to Jay's.

Good.

Jay's conditioning was definitely poor, no question. He was soft, holding water and still flat. In 2006 he was also soft, but at least very full. Wolfe's conditioning was better, but this is one of two things he had on Jay - the other being wider clavicles.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Camel I bet you regret making this thread lmfao thats twice you just got owned

Great post ! suckmymuscle

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2007, 06:17:01 AM »

ND once said that he doesn't like women that are not in "compeition shape" shredded...and that all other women are fat  ::)
Here comes the money shot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2007, 06:23:14 AM »
ND once said that he doesn't like women that are not in "compeition shape" shredded...and that all other women are fat  ::)

I never said that , if you're going to make stiff up at least be creative .

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2007, 11:52:42 AM »

I sure did.  ::)

If anything, you're the one who was owned. This thread shows you to be a madman.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2007, 12:15:07 PM »
I sure did.  ::)

If anything, you're the one who was owned. This thread shows you to be a madman.

No correction moron it shows you got owned by me than suckmymuscle oh and by Dennis Wolf himself sucker lol it shows you to be completely ignorant of how professional bodybuilding is judged

You claim Dennis Wolf won the 2007 Mr Olympia , Dennis HIMSELF says the obvious it was between Jay & Victor , next time moron put some thought into what you post this way you don't run the risk of looking stupid but by judging from most of your posts you don't care about looking stupid do you  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2007, 01:08:16 PM »
Oh no there is a quite a bit of difference in their win/loss ratios Dorian's is 88% and Ronnie's is just 40% and that proves my point that Dorian was the more dominant bodybuilder of the two absolutely but what does that have to do with this?

So overall success is measured relatively as opposed to absolutely?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2007, 01:09:32 PM »
ronnie coleman is better then dorian yates.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2007, 01:10:13 PM »

Exactly.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2007, 01:14:15 PM »

Stop trolling , go to the other thread for that  ;) and Ronnie lost to Dorian eight times so when exactly was he better? lol

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2007, 01:15:13 PM »
Stop trolling , go to the other thread for that  ;) and Ronnie lost to Dorian eight times so when exactly was he better? lol

2003.  End thread now please.

Has NarcissisticDeity lost his effin marbles?

Yes.  He has.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2007, 01:16:02 PM »
STFU you muscle worshipping schmoe.
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2007, 02:39:28 PM »
STFU you muscle worshipping schmoe.

hi dorian