Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi: Will the bodybuilding world abandon him???  (Read 7536 times)

cht868

• Getbig III
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi: Will the bodybuilding world abandon him???
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2007, 11:16:55 AM »
he got caught with drugs, he should be punished like anyone else would, who gives a shit if he's an ifbb pro, if he was smart he wouldn't carry the shit onto an airplane, be interesting to see him when he gets out, bet he'll be all of 175 pounds

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Will the bodybuilding world abandon Hide as they did with Titus?
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2007, 11:18:47 AM »
so by attending a bodybuilding contest, you must be condoning illegal activity.

Interesting logic, but anyone with a brain in their head would know the difference between trying to smuggle illegal substances through an airport and sitting in an audience watching a contest!

No one would mind a young person attending a bodybuilding show, but I am sure many would mind a 16 year old kid trying to get steroids past an airport security system. Hopefully, one can know the difference or be explained the differences by the appropriate role models!
X

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2007, 11:23:17 AM »
I can also remember when I read about Craig and Kelly being charged for murder.I wouldn't be all that surprised if the bodybuilding world abandon Yamagishi.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2007, 11:23:57 AM »
so by attending a bodybuilding contest, you must be condoning illegal activity.

Also, I guess we should take all the 6 year old kids out of little league baseball because in the MLB they use illegal substances and a 6 year old playing babseball is condoning the use of steroids huh? LOL

Sorry, you used poor logic......

;D
X

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2007, 11:26:19 AM »
Also, I guess we should take all the 6 year old kids out of little league baseball because in the MLB they use illegal substances and a 6 year old playing babseball is condoning the use of steroids huh? LOL

Sorry, you used poor logic......

;D

great point...might as well boy cot the olympics too, those track and field athletes are the biggest bunch of gear heads walking around

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2007, 11:31:39 AM »

great point...might as well boy cot the olympics too, those track and field athletes are the biggest bunch of gear heads walking around

EXACTLY!!! and since track and field stars use steroids, next time you run down the street or jump, you are CONDONING steroids in track and field!  LOL

::)
X

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2007, 11:47:45 AM »
anyone with a brain in their head would know the difference between...

It's wrong to kill someone, but it's okay to posess illegal substance. Quite a contradictory statement.

::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2007, 11:54:13 AM »
X

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2007, 11:58:06 AM »
Difficult to comprehend, huh? :)

Not if you're a simpleton, apparently.  ;D

affy

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2007, 12:01:57 PM »
he got caught with drugs, he should be punished like anyone else would, who gives a shit if he's an ifbb pro, if he was smart he wouldn't carry the shit onto an airplane, be interesting to see him when he gets out, bet he'll be all of 175 pounds
he'll probably have a nice case of bitch tits too

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2007, 12:02:28 PM »
Not if you're a simpleton, apparently.  ;D

LOL  :)  ;D

Ya know, I just had to get the point across to Bob. HE, obviously does not know the difference :)
X

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2007, 12:14:30 PM »
Geez, I don't know, unfortunate that one of our own has spent the last 3 weeks in a holding cell, away from his friends and family, in a foriegn country. Unfortunate that he is in this situation by his own hand, Unfortunate that the law is what it is, when there are bigger fish to fry out there knocking over old ladies, robbing banks shooting people to get money for heroin, crank, etc.....

Take your pick...

Additionally Bob, the only reason people shoot others for heroin and crank is because the prices are artificially high due to this war on drugs to begin with.  The bigger fish to fry are truly those who commit crimes against liberty which you outlined above.  Not drugs, and certainly not steroids!  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2007, 12:17:30 PM »

You're a fucking dumbass.

Hide shooting test doesn't really hurt society, while a crackhead robbing people for money does. It's not the same.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2007, 12:26:39 PM »
I don't believe bodybuilding will abandon you. The federation doesn't make you take drugs in an airport, that's more your own choice than theirs. (how fucking stupid when you're an obvious juicer)

Anyways hope he gets out soon county jail is terrible.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2007, 12:30:13 PM »
If you look like Hidetada and are carrying steroids around, you DESERVE to get caught! Especially, carrying them through an airport. Oh, GEEZ. He might as well worn a sign on his back saying "look, I am bodybuilder, please check my bags for illegal substances."
X

AVBG

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2007, 12:34:56 PM »
he'll unfortunately be discarded and someone else will take his place.

cgcgraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2007, 12:37:38 PM »
he'll unfortunately be discarded and someone else will take his place.

kinda of crazy but......could this bode well for lee priest?

AVBG

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2007, 12:43:10 PM »
kinda of crazy but......could this bode well for lee priest?

IFBB wont have Lee back any time soon IMO. Lee's got too much baggage, should for example Lee be re-admitted and then not place as well as he likes such as a close second place, he'll rant and rave that he was overlooked because of his previous run-ins.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2007, 12:57:03 PM »
LOL  :)  ;D

Ya know, I just had to get the point across to Bob. HE, obviously does not know the difference :)

Bob is one of those guys that if he got caught with the drugs he obviously takes would say that he "made a mistake" and shouldn't suffer the wrath of the law.  Plain and simple--Hide took and known risk and lost.  Now its time to pay the price.  It is neither unfortunate nor unfair.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2007, 01:05:56 PM »
Seriously

Im tired to see people here trying to find a reason to forgive hide, we should be sending emails to los angeles county sheriff's department, asking them to leave hide @ jail for a year or so, so people think twice about doing the same hide did.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2007, 01:08:18 PM »
Seriously

Im tired to see people here trying to find a reason to forgive hide, we should be sending emails to los angeles county sheriff's department, asking them to leave hide @ jail for a year or so, so people think twice about doing the same hide did.

haha, yes, let's get a posse together and break him out so we can string him up from the highest tree. hahaha, fun for all.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2007, 04:15:08 PM »
If you look like Hidetada and are carrying steroids around, you DESERVE to get caught! Especially, carrying them through an airport. Oh, GEEZ. He might as well worn a sign on his back saying "look, I am bodybuilder, please check my bags for illegal substances."

what's really unfortunate is that nobody warned him about his obvious unusual appearance that brought attention to himself at customs.  but it was his narcissistic arrogance that tripped him up.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2007, 04:17:18 PM »
Seriously

Santa shit in your stocking this year?
Elevate Your Image.™

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2007, 04:27:07 PM »

does any rules of IFBB apply here........ i guess not, vic was on stage last year!

they have rules, but its just to make them look good, right?
are you delusional?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2007, 04:32:02 PM »
Santa shit in your stocking this year?

Go and take some pics of him @ jail