Author Topic: CARDIO ONLY or WEIGHTS ALSO with losing fat?  (Read 11126 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
CARDIO ONLY or WEIGHTS ALSO with losing fat?
« on: December 28, 2007, 02:47:33 PM »
In order for a natural trying to lose as much bf as possible, what is the best routine? Say given 2 months time to follow it. As for a diet....???? "BB type diet", low carb, what?  Your opinions

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: CARDIO ONLY or WEIGHTS ALSO with losing fat?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 03:04:44 PM »
weights too, muscle burns fat even while at rest.

X

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 03:20:54 PM »
i prefer low carb, with low intensity cardio first thing in the morning and after a workout.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 03:42:48 PM »

i'm sure our resident nutritional guru candizzle will soon chine in with more of his insightful dietary commentary.

i suggest we defer posting until such time so that we may all bask in his wisdom and knowledge.
b

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 03:49:05 PM »
i'm sure our resident nutritional guru candizzle will soon chine in with more of his insightful dietary commentary.

i suggest we defer posting until such time so that we may all bask in his wisdom and knowledge.
Agreed...he'll break it down to the amount of absorbed protein grams..he knows his shit.haha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 03:51:09 PM »
Well, I am very far from a nutrition guru or high-class trainer or anything of the like. My best suggestion is weights + cardio + low carb.

::shrugs:::

X

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 04:01:09 PM »
Well, I am very far from a nutrition guru or high-class trainer or anything of the like. My best suggestion is weights + cardio + low carb.

::shrugs:::

sounds about right

cardio + fat burner..30 min morning
Weights + 20 min cardio post work out
Controlled calorie..I hate low carb diets
Here comes the money shot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 04:05:34 PM »

sounds about right

cardio + fat burner..30 min morning
Weights + 20 min cardio post work out
Controlled calorie..I hate low carb diets

question for you or anyone else. i want to cut out the carbs to a certain extent, but protein food alone does not make me filled and I find myself hungry again not much later. any suggestions?
X

joelocal

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM »
In order for a natural trying to lose as much bf as possible, what is the best routine? Say given 2 months time to follow it. As for a diet....???? "BB type diet", low carb, what?  Your opinions

Are you getting ready for a show or just want to drop some weight?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 04:09:46 PM »
question for you or anyone else. i want to cut out the carbs to a certain extent, but protein food alone does not make me filled and I find myself hungry again not much later. any suggestions?

add some healthy fats, check out the nutrition board.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 04:11:13 PM »
cut out the carbs. eat veggies. keep your fats to a minimal...supplement with omega 3's and some cla..eat one or two yolks in the morning.   chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli and some more   chicken&broccoli.

train with weights...make sure you train every muscle group over the course of the week. cardio twice a day for 45 mins.

eca + green tea + yohimbe 3 times a day..

put spices on every meal. (cayenne, red pepper, chili powder, black pepper, sodium based calorie free hot sauces..)

joelocal

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 04:12:14 PM »
cut out the carbs. eat veggies. keep your fats to a minimal...supplement with omega 3's and some cla..eat one or two yolks in the morning.   chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli and some more   chicken&broccoli.

train with weights...make sure you train every muscle group over the course of the week. cardio twice a day for 45 mins.

put spices on every meal. (cayenne, red pepper, chili powder, black pepper, sodium based calorie free hot sauces..)

before you go so extreme, find out what his goals are.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 04:14:27 PM »
he said it was losing as much fat as possible.    ...in my opinion...that is the absolute best way to lose fat. no better way...unless you are going to add in some clen, some t-3, and possibly some test..

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2007, 04:14:56 PM »

why cut the carbs..I try to eat a moderate diet. I try to minimize the carbs but I won't go out of my way to eliminate it.

30/30/30 split works for me..I am never going onstage so no need to cut the carbs low

keep the calories somewhat low, mix in cardio and eca with your weight training and you should be ok.

don't over complicate it..hell, tonight I am going to drink baileys and eat a chicken Roti for dinner

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2007, 04:18:34 PM »
why cut the carbs..I try to eat a moderate diet. I try to minimize the carbs but I won't go out of my way to eliminate it.

30/30/30 split works for me..I am never going onstage so no need to cut the carbs low

keep the calories somewhat low, mix in cardio and eca with your weight training and you should be ok.

don't over complicate it..hell, tonight I am going to drink baileys and eat a chicken Roti for dinner
and get moderate results.

eat an extreme diet...get extreme results.

(note..balance and moderation are two seperate things....every diet needs BALANCE. but you can go extreme and still hold a good balance.

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 04:22:00 PM »

Joe is absolutely correct.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 04:24:08 PM »
In order for a natural trying to lose as much bf as possible,
;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 04:27:57 PM »

Well, I would not say eliminate them completely, but I definitely need to cut back. I was just curious for those meals where I do not include many carbs, how do I fill up to curb the  hunger pangs later on?
X

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 04:28:57 PM »

you're out of your mind no one is going to eat that much damn chicken and broccoli.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 04:29:35 PM »
and get moderate results.

eat an extreme diet...get extreme results.

(note..balance and moderation are two seperate things....every diet needs BALANCE. but you can go extreme and still hold a good balance.

show us pictures of what your expert advice has done for your body?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2007, 04:29:42 PM »
Cut calories and just continue to lift.. It's not rocket science.  ::)

ECA can help also.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 04:29:48 PM »

This is actually some solid advice.  But who could stick to it?
X

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 04:30:57 PM »

a competitive bodybuilders..candidate is a joke

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2007, 04:31:58 PM »
he did trim down a lot though
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2007, 04:32:36 PM »

Sorry, way too much chicken. Why can't he eat fish or ground turkey to lose weight as well? Why only chicken, chicken and more chicken???
X