Author Topic: IFBB needs to start drug-tests all pro contest now !  (Read 10137 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: IFBB needs to start drug-tests all pro contest now !
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2007, 08:48:21 PM »
guys, drug testing does not mean drug free athletes.. look at the ifbb world championships, they are drug tested and we know that many of the superheavy freaks are very from drug free.. they know how to get around the test.. the pros will know this info also and get around the test.. the term "drug tested" just sounds better for the people at home..
IFBB world championships's drug-test not strict enouth ! they only do random test(2 of top 6 competitors)
Some of their drug-test are controversial too !!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2007, 08:50:55 PM »

drug tests.... doing that will bring back bodybuilding the way it should be
are you delusional?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2007, 08:54:56 PM »
you cant do any test to test for hormones unles it is BLOOD TEST TAKEN EVERY WEEK STARTING AT THE 20 WEEK PRE COMPETITION UP TO THE COMPETITION NIGHT ,,that is the only drug test that will assure natural CLEAN competition since we will hormonize ourselve in the offseason,,but blood test every week last 20 weeks should bring on clean athletes to stage,,ONLY BLOOD TEST AND IT WILL COST GOOD $ SO FORGET ABOUT IT
fallen angel

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2007, 09:00:42 PM »
you cant do any test to test for hormones unles it is BLOOD TEST TAKEN EVERY WEEK STARTING AT THE 20 WEEK PRE COMPETITION UP TO THE COMPETITION NIGHT ,,that is the only drug test that will assure natural CLEAN competition since we will hormonize ourselve in the offseason,,but blood test every week last 20 weeks should bring on clean athletes to stage,,ONLY BLOOD TEST AND IT WILL COST GOOD $ SO FORGET ABOUT IT
I totally agree !!!
Maybe need scan too.
Anyway IFBB is a very rich federation !they can do it if they want .

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2007, 09:07:58 PM »
Steroids ,insulin, IGF-1 and GH has been the main factor in ruining this industry for years ,
I think that's why bodybuilding isn't as popular as other sports .

So do drug-test in pro bodybuilding right now, if we want save this industry and make more money from general public .

first of all the problem is not only in ro bodybuilding it is every sport and every amatuer too not only professional,,
secondly the problem is not gh insulin and aas ,,the problem is a recreational drug problem that include painkiller and stimulants that considered narcotics in their nature (ghb),,thats what need to be cleaned,,

not to forget that for possesion of steroids in the 10k level which means local dealer in no where to be found usa like ,,wil give the dealer 15k bond after taken in with not even one day of jail time,,usually heavy fine and probation if at all,,

when you talk 200k bonds and 4 weeks detentios and prion for months and milos and palumbo and valentino and those criminals you talk recreational drugs as in narcotics and painkillers not little test vial and deca,,you talk bulk here friends,,

the usuall typical user of 300$ order once every couple months is not even looked at because the dea officers themselves do this orders for themselevs,,remember they are lifters too ;)

you are talking here about big bonds of big criminals ,,you dont put someone month in and put 200k on him in for 2 vials of testosterone

bodybuilding need to take distance DISTANCE from palumbo from valentino from milos from anyone to do with them or around them and from many other guros such as chad and others
fallen angel

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2007, 09:22:11 PM »
Anyway IFBB is a very rich federation !they can do it if they want .

Sure, they can spend $1000 or 2 per athlete per contest.   Have to raise the entry fees a bit though.

joelocal

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2007, 10:07:27 PM »
Yeah guys sitting in the audience outweighing the competitors on stage by 50 pounds,That will work ???To Bad there is no test for HGH,IGF,Slin

There is a test for HGH, but no one in any industry or sport has implimented it..........yet. Too expensive to test.

When they find a test for slin........Milos is out of business.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2007, 12:11:08 AM »
im starting to hold all naturals in contempt,,, the consentration camp look they bring to the stage makes me wonder why they even bother turning up.. that isnt what bodybuilding is about, bodybuilding is about building muscle, and actualy looking like you train

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2007, 12:40:26 AM »
musclecenter is just pissed that American BBs have it easier than their foreign counterparts.
Team Yates

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2007, 12:45:25 AM »
musclecenter is just pissed that American BBs have it easier than their foreign counterparts.
??? ???

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2007, 01:12:30 AM »
I'm sure Uncle Joe wouldn't mind holding Cutler's tallywacker while he passes water.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2007, 01:32:27 AM »

How do ya figure? Having gear is a felony here and other countries it is legal.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2007, 01:34:05 AM »
  How do ya figure? Having gear is a felony here and other countries it is legal.

Foreign BB drug testing.
Team Yates

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2007, 01:51:42 AM »
Foreign BB drug testing.

I laugh  every time I here a Pro BB talk about how they passed the drug test. ::) They should never say they "passed" the drug test, they should say they "beat" the drug test.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2007, 02:02:54 AM »
I laugh  every time I here a Pro BB talk about how they passed the drug test. ::) They should never say they "passed" the drug test, they should say they "beat" the drug test.
Well said

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2007, 02:55:53 AM »
Nowadays pros already look shitty enough,  drug testing will only make them shittier.
I dont think so. Maybe we can get back those glory days of BBing when Bob paris or Mohamed makkawy were there.
For example, Melvin Anthoney may be still look bigger than these two even if he quit injecting.And that size is enough to be real artistic mode like these two.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2007, 11:26:33 AM »
drug tests.... doing that will bring back bodybuilding the way it should be

Also known as mens fitness competitions...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2007, 11:42:40 AM »
I dont think so. Maybe we can get back those glory days of BBing when Bob paris or Mohamed makkawy were there.

so you're saying yes to large doses of anabolic steorids, but no to GH, insulin, diuretics and the rest?

For example, Melvin Anthoney may be still look bigger than these two even if he quit injecting.And that size is enough to be real artistic mode like these two.

if he stopped injecting what?  AS?  no.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2007, 12:14:58 PM »

:D
you are killing me here friends,,melvin with no hormones is about 160lb with 5 lb barbel in his hand after a good heavy chineaze meal,,melvin is VERY VERY SMALL GUY,,youre crazy  :D,,melvin anthony ...atleast take some check republic or russian  and not the smallest guys you can find,,melvin with no drugs = no bodybuilding and most likley no lifting
fallen angel

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2007, 12:22:20 PM »
Once again gh, your stupidity amazes me. It is quite easy to test for anabolics, measure LH and FSH hormone levels. I am not going to explain why it works, you should know why as a guru right  ;) There was talk about implementing this in the IOC, but I don't recall what the outcome was. Also for insulin, have you ever heard of C - peptide, I am sure you have guru  ;) The fact that people have to understand is that bodybuilding can be a healthy natural sport, but you have dealers/gurus/idiots like gh here who try to brainwash the public for there own benefit.

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2007, 12:25:35 PM »
IFBB needs very strict drug-tests on every pro-bodybuilder and contest right now to save this industry !

IFBB and Governor Arnold must start drug-tests at Arnold Classic March 1st 2008.

If they don’t do that , I wonder not just Hidetada Yamagishi be arrested .

more pro-bodybuilders will be caught in the future.

dwugs awe teeewwwible  ::)

save this industry? what fucking "saving" this industry? Is there something, cum mark? Like, I don't see why you have to be all super lame about this stewoid thingy

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2007, 12:32:12 PM »
Once again gh, your stupidity amazes me. It is quite easy to test for anabolics, measure LH and FSH hormone levels. I am not going to explain why it works, you should know why as a guru right  ;) There was talk about implementing this in the IOC, but I don't recall what the outcome was. Also for insulin, have you ever heard of C - peptide, I am sure you have guru  ;) The fact that people have to understand is that bodybuilding can be a healthy natural sport, but you have dealers/gurus/idiots like gh here who try to brainwash the public for there own benefit.

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt

only BLOOD TEST WILL WORK and will not be uinplemented because your bodybuilding is going to stop from existing if it is ,,so dont come here and throw send in those kids faces with yoru 10 posts and sophisticated name,,here they dont buy it ,,smart kids are on this board andt ehre is lots of truth behind their "cruelty in posts",,you also know that everyone in the fuckin bodybuilding industry reads their posts and read gh15 respons and wanna shoot gh15 in the head for saying the truth,,so dont come here and talk out of your asshole,
only blood test works ,,and only blood test taken in specific times will show clean not natural but clean bodybuilder,,
the gamazine MD is at ENOURMOUS RISK,,you have hired more than couple felons and crooks that bringing bodybuilding down,,you are drugs addict and rely on narcotics and on my dead body you will ruin bodybuiling ,,you can use nice language and highly sophisticated american englsih or british english ,,it wont matter when the dea knock your doors out their axis and close you up ,,its a matter of tie till you stay with no magazine because you are stupid ,,strupid people who dont know when hormone stops and narcotics begin,,you are ADDICTS,,the american goverment doesnt even have to close you up they can take half your stuff one by one that sits on us grounds and eliminate your scam in 100 days starting now,,when and where is their choice not gh15s,,can be now tomorrow in 30 days and in a year but it will happen the way you going
fallen angel

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2007, 12:32:27 PM »
It is quite easy to test for anabolics, measure LH and FSH hormone levels.

sure it is, but that costs money.  dozen random drug tests throughout the year would make it difficult, but not impossible, to use performance enhancing drugs, especially for an amateur athlete with limited funds.  but who is going to pay for those dozen random drug tests?

The fact that people have to understand is that bodybuilding can be a healthy natural sport,

when was it a healthy natural sport?   Not in the 1980s, or 70s, or 60s, or even 50s.  We know Grimek knew about AS in 1938 (test esters were mentioned in the Nov 38 issue of Strength and Health).  Why wouldn't he have tried them out prior to his two Mr America wins?

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2007, 12:47:38 PM »
Drugs can be used by whomever wants to use them.  It's more than true, though, that everything evolves-even tastes...and there isn't a person on this board that can honestly say to themselves that the taste of the general public isn't more geared to the WAY smaller, more athletic looking build.  Even though our current champ is still among the mass monsters, I think even the drug sport is showing major signs of evolution-and most of these signs are due to the fact that, whatever you want to blame it on, IFBB bodybuilders are dying-or, at the very least, someone is in the hospital every two seconds(or prison).  
  Maybe in the near future, competitive bbing is just going to die out...I don't know, but I know it's not going to keep going in this same direction.  The athletes being the way they are right now is not so much the problem as it is a symptom of the problem.  The problem is the audience's lust for freakiness.  The solution, and I see this being realized as we speak, is the fact that that lust is being or even has been fufilled now.  People's tastes have changed.  Even the biggest fans of IFBB bodybuilding dislike today's bodybuilding and bodybuilders-just check out this forum any time of the day, any day of the week-you'll never find a group of 'fans' more hateful for the very sport or hobby, or whatever you want to call it, they are claiming to be fans of.  If you don't think this is true, then I don't know what else to say...I guess I'd say that you haven't actually been reading the board. 
  Bottom line, the truth or the best path makes itself known in all areas of life.  And this one is no different.  People hating on drug users need to calm down and other people's decisions, and drug users and their fans whining about the lack of appeal of the smaller physiques need to open up their minds a little bit and stop looking at bodybuilding as a their way to make up for something lacking in their lives.

....one last little comment, I think that the use of drugs AND SUPPLEMENTS has also had a negative affect on the totally clean(drug and supplement free) bodybuilders.  When those two things started dominating the sport, research went into them rather than into how to build bigger and stronger bodies without these things.  There's been tons done now of course, but think of how much more could have been done.  Also think of how the bbers back in the day, totally natural or low dose early AAS users, all tended to look a lot bigger and stronger than the naturals of today.  I wonder if that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that they were forced to get there on their own steam rather than with help from a bunch of external sources.

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2007, 12:52:05 PM »
Drugs can be used by whomever wants to use them.  It's more than true, though, that everything evolves-even tastes...and there isn't a person on this board that can honestly say to themselves that the taste of the general public isn't more geared to the WAY smaller, more athletic looking build.  Even though our current champ is still among the mass monsters, I think even the drug sport is showing major signs of evolution-and most of these signs are due to the fact that, whatever you want to blame it on, IFBB bodybuilders are dying-or, at the very least, someone is in the hospital every two seconds(or prison).  
  Maybe in the near future, competitive bbing is just going to die out...I don't know, but I know it's not going to keep going in this same direction.  The athletes being the way they are right now is not so much the problem as it is a symptom of the problem.  The problem is the audience's lust for freakiness.  The solution, and I see this being realized as we speak, is the fact that that lust is being or even has been fufilled now.  People's tastes have changed.  Even the biggest fans of IFBB bodybuilding dislike today's bodybuilding and bodybuilders-just check out this forum any time of the day, any day of the week-you'll never find a more hateful group of 'fans' for a sport or hobby or whatever you want to call it.  
  Bottom line, the truth or the best path makes itself known in all areas of life.  And this one is no different.  People hating on drug users need to calm down and other people's decisions, and drug users and their fans whining about the lack of appeal of the smaller physiques need to open up their minds a little bit and stop looking at bodybuilding as a their way to make up for something lacking in their lives.

ehhhhh.... no