Author Topic: Marius Pudzianowski could beat up ANYONE including all the spike tv fighting sho  (Read 5478 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

lol...i dont think marius is going to cut down to 155 to fight bj penn, therefore marius wins!!!!

BJ has been 200 + before but that doesn't even figure into the equation.  BJ would choke Marius so bad he wouldn't be able to eat a big 100 bar for two months.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
looks like i ruined the whole thread.

Very good find...The pool scene was bad enough...But submerging yourself between the legs of a guy in a hot tub puts him in Tom Tognelli and Moosejay's muscle Bear Camp...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Very good find...The pool scene was bad enough...But submerging yourself between the legs of a guy in a hot tub puts him in Tom Tognelli and Moosejay's muscle Bear Camp...

Is it gay if it's only two guys?  Maybe Bob Chick can clear this one up for us.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Is it gay if it's only two guys?  Maybe Bob Chick can clear this one up for us.

you know what? You may be right...Bob Chick will probably say that we are seeing what we want to see...

coltrane

• Getbig IV
BJ Penn would make Marius tap out and than he would slap a cop for good measure.

hahaha....dream on.   Penn would not even come close to manhandling Mariusz.   NOT CLOSE.  WAY too big and strong. 

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
My guess is Pudzianowski could not take a punch...Epic mamma's boy syndrom ala ONLYME...