Author Topic: Flex Wheeler Pics Dec 28th 2007  (Read 13768 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Flex Wheeler Pics Dec 28th 2007
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2007, 09:14:28 PM »

Hey there Chaos. How's shit out in the California sun? Freezing here, literally.

TNBT
Actually kind of chilly, 60 degrees today.  ;D 

I have to wear a jacket when I ride. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2007, 09:14:43 PM »
i love how the key board warriors, who haven't dieted for so much as mr kindergarton, are commenting on how easy it was for flex to shred for contests. classic...

btw, gh 15, how many pro contests have you won? where did you place at the olympia or arnold classic???....

oh shit, that's right, you have not even competed in either and are likely to not even be a pro bber...but, hey at least you're the main drug info guy at getbig.com... ::)

no doubt your mom can't stop boasting about you to all her friends.

i am god not only a professional bodybuilder,,i am god of hormones,,see the amount of oil still ciculating in the arms and body of poor ken is what still make him look like anything average,,,since his physiqe is worse than a 2 year gym rat,,dont sell those kids bullcrap,,he is what he is  A DRUG ADDICT that counted on drugs inorder to build illusion and not even strong one,,yes he placed wll even against me but it had nothing to do with natural or clean,,the guy is one of the worst if not the worst liar in bodybuilding hisory at the least top 5 worst liars and he pay heavy price facing reality in every day he breath since then

having nice bellies of muscle  with enourmouns usage of drugs including narcotics on regular basis doesnt mean you meant to be a champ! he was no champ he was illusion and worst of all a liar UNLIKE kevin which was   almost always true in close circles and respected for that
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2007, 09:24:14 PM »
i am god not only a professional bodybuilder,,i am god of hormones,,see the amount of oil still ciculating in the arms and body of poor ken is what still make him look like anything average,,,since his physiqe is worse than a 2 year gym rat,,dont sell those kids bullcrap,,he is what he is  A DRUG ADDICT that counted on drugs inorder to build illusion and not even strong one,,yes he placed wll even against me but it had nothing to do with natural or clean,,the guy is one of the worst if not the worst liar in bodybuilding hisory at the least top 5 worst liars and he pay heavy price facing reality in every day he breath since then

having nice bellies of muscle  with enourmouns usage of drugs including narcotics on regular basis doesnt mean you meant to be a champ! he was no champ he was illusion and worst of all a liar UNLIKE kevin which was   almost always true in close circles and respected for that
Once again, gh15 makes himself sound like the most important person on the internet.

In reality, he is just a used up wanna-be bodybuilder that uses the steroid bible to dish out advice. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2007, 09:29:22 PM »
Once again, gh15 makes himself sound like the most important person on the internet.

In reality, he is just a used up wanna-be bodybuilder that uses the steroid bible to dish out advice. ::)

only thing yuo need to know is this,,1. stay away from milos 2. stay away from ,,,you got the right MILOS
dark days come upon that group wether is this time or not ,,wether wolf win o or not ,,,dark days come upon this group
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2007, 09:32:39 PM »
only thing yuo need to know is this,,1. stay away from milos 2. stay away from ,,,you got the right MILOS
dark days come upon that group wether is this time or not ,,wether wolf win o or not ,,,dark days come upon this group
And if I don't? What is wrong with Milos? Are you saying that you have inside info that only a snitch like you would have?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2007, 09:42:37 PM »
that shit isnt true. when it comes to knowing the tricks of the trade...whether it be from diet, to weight training, to dialing in for a show...flex was a complete mastermind. now i will give it to you that flex wasnt the most dedicated when it came to being "hardcore" and in the lifestyle year round....but he didnt have to be. he was one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time.

How the fuck would you know? You don't have a clue what his daily routine was you moron...Only what you read in magazines. You are 19 you were a little kid when Flex was in his Prime.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2007, 09:47:39 PM »
And if I don't? What is wrong with Milos? Are you saying that you have inside info that only a snitch like you would have?

narcotics is not snitch,,narcotics is a whole diff ball gme,,narcotics as in painkillers and recrational drugs in general is not snitch it is garbage that ned getting rid off,,now gh15 is aware of the past crimes and probations 50-70% of board members of bodybuilding have BUT NOT TO FORGET! you want to keep out of trouble ,,you want to keep yoruself far from this type of drugs and you want to keep yoruself far from the people who surround them and those people are a good part of bodybuilding industry as of today and i suggest you to stay away,,

you can take gh15 advice or not,,i suggest you take it for the sake of you and other people,,it has nothing to do with snitch and narc or narcsiem lit has a lot to do with the fact that behind the screen both you and i know (see i said i not me as in proper english),,,both you and i know that you are a good guy and want to stay out of troubles,,you dont want no problems and you dont need them upon yourself,,,let the fellons who really have anything else to gain money from do this things,,

bodybuilding must get clean inorder not to be erased as sport and minimized as indutry to a fly size,,we are in big deep trouble time,,and we need to kick all the narcotics dealers out of this sport,,again it will follow by actuion of the ifbb but the machine is somewhat slower than gh15 ,,you just need to keep your clean ass out of trouble and dont involve yourself with this because lives are being destroyed and not for  vial of testosterone,,

bodybuilding should get cleaned to what it used to be and it is hormone use ,,human grade hormone use nd only that,,back to the 50s-60s-70s with out the rec drugs as major part of it,,it got to go back to this time inorder to survive the next 5 years and to get hormone to an uncontrolled state with limited personal individual supply from pharmacies  in your place of the globe,,trust me gh15 knows what he/she talking about
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2007, 09:55:00 PM »

How the fuck would you know? You don't have a clue what his daily routine was you moron...Only what you read in magazines. You are 19 you were a little kid when Flex was in his Prime.  ::)

that's like when some arm chair quarter tells you about a team no having chemistry...or a player is not good in the club house  ::)

now dizzle is telling us that Flex wasn't hardcore enough..lol..they have never even been in the same State at the same time. Yet he knows his most intimate training techniques  ::)
Here comes the money shot

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2007, 09:55:05 PM »
narcotics is not snitch,,narcotics is a whole diff ball gme,,narcotics as in painkillers and recrational drugs in general is not snitch it is garbage that ned getting rid off,,now gh15 is aware of the past crimes and probations 50-70% of board members of bodybuilding have BUT NOT TO FORGET! you want to keep out of trouble ,,you want to keep yoruself far from this type of drugs and you want to keep yoruself far from the people who surround them and those people are a good part of bodybuilding industry as of today and i suggest you to stay away,,

you can take gh15 advice or not,,i suggest you take it for the sake of you and other people,,it has nothing to do with snitch and narc or narcsiem lit has a lot to do with the fact that behind the screen both you and i know (see i said i not me as in proper english),,,both you and i know that you are a good guy and want to stay out of troubles,,you dont want no problems and you dont need them upon yourself,,,let the fellons who really have anything else to gain money from do this things,,

bodybuilding must get clean inorder not to be erased as sport and minimized as indutry to a fly size,,we are in big deep trouble time,,and we need to kick all the narcotics dealers out of this sport,,again it will follow by actuion of the ifbb but the machine is somewhat slower than gh15 ,,you just need to keep your clean ass out of trouble and dont involve yourself with this because lives are being destroyed and not for  vial of testosterone,,

bodybuilding should get cleaned to what it used to be and it is hormone use ,,human grade hormone use nd only that,,back to the 50s-60s-70s with out the rec drugs as major part of it,,it got to go back to this time inorder to survive the next 5 years and to get hormone to an uncontrolled state with limited personal individual supply from pharmacies  in your place of the globe,,trust me gh15 knows what he/she talking about
From the few parts I can understand I can say this.....I don't use....anything, steroids or recs. I don't deal steroids or recs. Therefore, I have nothing to worry about :-*

As far as my past probations and violations of the law, you need not worry about those, gh15, none of them involved drugs of any kind.

In short, I don't see how being a member of Koloseum gym is going to get me in trouble. I mean, are they going to bust the little old lady on the stairstepper for talking to Milos as well?

WTF, dude, gh15, get over yourself man, you really don't know what you think you know. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2007, 10:16:31 PM »
caos my friend since i like you a lot i will tell you something here you can read it or not wont mater to me much but i will say it here under this and put it in formula so it is easy to digest with some brain

marion jons 5 gold medal winner in shame corrupt confused lied and will face trial for lying not using aslso a user of rec drugs,,
=>
balco and victor from usa and their slaves as in personal trainer around usa in shame and been and are in jail and prison in usa all with criminal records and files with more than the clear ad the cream as in rec drugs!
=>
barry bonds deepen in troubles and lies to us goverment again not for use but for lies and covering of other illegal activities involving rec drugs not only hormones will stand trial and get a plea deal or lose and sit a year in prison and or heavy fine btu in deep trouble never the less
=>
major basball leage in us grounds under severe investigation for hormone use and recreational drugs use in the bulk as in cheting in sports and lieing to the american public ,,lots of prison time and  heavy fines will come out of this one for few people in that leage
=>
lots of eyes been and now 10 times hardr looking into bodybuilding mainly the bodybuilders who known from past criminal activities and probations
=>
operation 2007 cleaning the usa ground from junk garbage posion chinease made recreational shit in 90% of cases,,this part is done for 2-3 years of investigation and taken out 100% of the criminals who were menat to be taken out ,,most of the ones who stayed staye dfor a reason ,,,they are human grade and only human grade with minority of ones who were small enogh to not even look at,,
=>
hide as an example of a bodybuilder known to use rec drugs getting busted in airport and his a known criminal now that will be good boy for many years to come but is linking connection to bigger fish
=>
koloseum gym wil be major investiagtion tool or interest and i syggest any one take distance whille they can from the people i mentioned from palumbo to milos to valentino and those type of shadey characters,,

milos has connection to many of the above and alot more than gh15 tell here,,gh15 want the normal personal user of hormones to stay safe and safe is as far as possible from the people gh15 mentioned,,doesnt mean yoy should not talk to them or train there,,but do yourself a favor and stay away,,unless you already on probation and know the drill since many in industry are indeed criminals and what i say here dont phase them

i wrote it all for you huny bunny,,
take care
fallen angel

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2007, 10:26:56 PM »
why don't you just type in unbroken english so people can understand you better?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2007, 10:27:12 PM »
Gh15, I know english isn't your first language, so I'll type this real slow.....

I    D   O    N  '  T   U  S  E  S  T E  R O I DS.....I don't care what the government does or does not do to steroids users, I am not one of them.

So all the chinese rec junk shit underground crap poopy stinkpants stuff you just wrote about, doesn't apply to me. Because I talk to some people at the gym, doesn't make me guilty or an accessory. The gov can look at me all they want, I am a decent, hard working American, they won't find a thing. I will continue on my path.

Unless of course you can point me to one instance where you have been right on the money, with a name/place/event that you predicted would go down. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2007, 10:36:49 PM »
well you want predictions,,ok
i predict milos will get a visit ,,i predict palumbo will get a visit,,i predict anyone who ever come incontsact with mr jap and the such of mr conseco among professional bodybuilders and amatuers bodybuilders will get a visit that include you derek,,

the visit may not be in a week but itwill come,,now that dont mean mr caos use hormones ,,HORMONES IS NOT THE KEY HERE,,you guys sitting in america dont understand your goverment nail you for NARCOTICS for recreational drugs for ghb painkiller and the such more than for vial of test,,they get you for distribution of hormones and recrationals,,that doent mean caos is using them or disributing them it has nothing to do with caos but you dont want to be in a place where the american feds come for a visit,,
american feds dont come for a visit unles it is serious ,,they dont play with poopoop,,,american feds come to visit you when there is a big reason to do it,,and its not a 500$ order of testosterone vial,,they dont even pee on those things,,they come for big fish and small fish dont want to be there even if innocent and by standard,,

this is how it is if you are from usa friend
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2007, 10:41:05 PM »
well you want predictions,,ok
i predict milos will get a visit ,,i predict palumbo will get a visit,,i predict anyone who ever come incontsact with mr jap and the such of mr conseco among professional bodybuilders and amatuers bodybuilders will get a visit that include you derek,,

the visit may not be in a week but itwill come,,now that dont mean mr caos use hormones ,,HORMONES IS NOT THE KEY HERE,,you guys sitting in america dont understand your goverment nail you for NARCOTICS for recreational drugs for ghb painkiller and the such more than for vial of test,,they get you for distribution of hormones and recrationals,,that doent mean caos is using them or disributing them it has nothing to do with caos but you dont want to be in a place where the american feds come for a visit,,
american feds dont come for a visit unles it is serious ,,they dont play with poopoop,,,american feds come to visit you when there is a big reason to do it,,and its not a 500$ order of testosterone vial,,they dont even pee on those things,,they come for big fish and small fish dont want to be there even if innocent and by standard,,

this is how it is if you are from usa friend
If the feds were to come and visit while I was there, do you think this would be the first time Chaos was at a crime scene? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2007, 01:04:46 AM »
the chineese gh jintoropin was mostlly fake the past 18 months so many guys in my gym who are now forced to get US made stuff because jintropin is not around easy are now finally seeing results from using GH, funny thing is because now they are paying 12-15an IU they can only do 2iu's a day and with 2iu's they seeing better results then the 6+ IU of jintropin

As far as flex goes he became this big moody crazy sounding person, almost like a women going thru menapause

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2007, 01:52:53 AM »
hey gh15, since milos hasn't written anything on this board lately, you suggesting this has something to do with hide's bust?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2007, 02:25:39 AM »
i think gh might be a teeny bit paranoid... :-\

gh, flex wheeler was one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time any way you want to cut it. he's proved it in real competition (as opposed to fantasy key board land) and the mere fact you know anything at all about this great champion is more a testament to his honesty than anything.

how much do you know about dorian's/ronnie's/haney's or arnold's cycles, etc??? exactly... ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2007, 03:19:29 AM »
I wonder why Milos doesn't post lately.....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2007, 03:57:23 AM »
brutal bicep push to appear them look bigger.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2007, 04:04:15 AM »
brutal bicep push to appear them look bigger.

+ doberman ears from all the gh use

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2007, 05:45:57 AM »
he looks far better than you ever dreamed you could look like you pasty little pommy wanker.

SF just PM'd me and said he'd never want to look like any African-American.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2007, 07:11:09 AM »
is flex still married to that madeline chick?

she was pretty hot back in the day.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2007, 07:13:35 AM »
is flex still married to that madeline chick?

she was pretty hot back in the day.

ive seen youth pics of you and all i can say, you were quiet the stud back then.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2007, 07:55:50 AM »
ive seen youth pics of you and all i can say, you were quiet the stud back then.

thanks Mars. you were quite the stud yourself back then.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2007, 08:12:25 AM »
that shit isnt true. when it comes to knowing the tricks of the trade...whether it be from diet, to weight training, to dialing in for a show...flex was a complete mastermind. now i will give it to you that flex wasnt the most dedicated when it came to being "hardcore" and in the lifestyle year round....but he didnt have to be. he was one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time.

you're a young guy so I'll give you a pass on this one but that post is the biggest load of bullshit ever.  Flex was nothing but an also ran when he was an amatuer until he hooked up with Joe McNiel, then it was charles glass and chris aceto, then shawn ray helped him out...he always had a "team" around him when ever he was succesful.  He stated that once he retired he'd never even train again.  IMO he hated it and the only reason he did it was because it was basically easy money for him.  There's a BFTO segment where he's practically falling asleep while he's training bi's.....and people wonder why he couldn't beat Ronnie once Ronnie got his shit together.  He blew a ton of shows as a pro, shoulda been mr. o but he always found a way to cheat on his diet or something and blow it at the O....

now he's a "natural freak" and he's "myostatin negative" ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)....whatever.  He swore up and down he was natty at the 02 olympia and later admitted he was on stuff.....he's a liar and as a natural guy it just pisses me off.  I could care less if he uses everything under the sun to get huge just don't claim to be natural.  Man up and admit to what your doing for once.
nasser=piece of shit