Author Topic: Flex Wheeler Pics Dec 28th 2007  (Read 13548 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Flex Wheeler Pics Dec 28th 2007
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2007, 08:49:01 AM »
i am god not only a professional bodybuilder,,i am god of hormones

:-\

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2007, 08:52:20 AM »
Here comes the money shot

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2007, 08:56:19 AM »
at least he is humble and modest

Planet Nibiru!!!!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2007, 09:13:06 AM »
I know if flex wanted to come back and compete in IFBB shows again he would be top 3 at the Mr O again.

Epic tucking the hands under the biceps to make them look bigger.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2007, 09:18:16 AM »
you're a young guy so I'll give you a pass on this one but that post is the biggest load of bullshit ever.  Flex was nothing but an also ran when he was an amatuer until he hooked up with Joe McNiel, then it was charles glass and chris aceto, then shawn ray helped him out...he always had a "team" around him when ever he was succesful.  He stated that once he retired he'd never even train again.  IMO he hated it and the only reason he did it was because it was basically easy money for him.  There's a BFTO segment where he's practically falling asleep while he's training bi's.....and people wonder why he couldn't beat Ronnie once Ronnie got his shit together.  He blew a ton of shows as a pro, shoulda been mr. o but he always found a way to cheat on his diet or something and blow it at the O....

now he's a "natural freak" and he's "myostatin negative" ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)....whatever.  He swore up and down he was natty at the 02 olympia and later admitted he was on stuff.....he's a liar and as a natural guy it just pisses me off.  I could care less if he uses everything under the sun to get huge just don't claim to be natural.  Man up and admit to what your doing for once.

in the AMatuers Flex was always touted as "The One". He was beat by Matarazzo at the 1991 USA and then I believe by Levrone at the 1991 Nats. He was working with Joe McNeil and Charles Glass in 1992. ANd Won, of course his shape is like none other. His workout partners were Rico and Chris Cormier, and you know Chris is no slouch in the gym, so, why would Flex hook up with a dude who is a beast in the gym? And Chris has never said Flex was a punk when it came to lifting weights.

True it was easy money, because the dude had the genetics, but he could not win the Mr. O, he was not a freak like Dorian. He trained with Shawn Ray and Levrone, which lit a fire under his ass, because those were his main competitors. It was also a throwback to the  old skool days of competitors training together. Yeah, I remember that BFTO 98, some say it was the GH, which supposedly makes you sleepy  :-\, I wouldn't know. But in 2002, I have his road to the Mr. O vid (Redemption or something like that)..He stated that his test levels were so low that he had to be on test. He went back on Steroids for the 2003 Ironmman, and he was reemed out by a woman at church, which is why he quit...That pissed me off as well.

I think his arms are just soft, nothing in them, he said that Synthol was the worst thing he ever did, and it wasn't worth it. Flex has always been know as a "gun slinger", so if can't train anything else, let it be the arms.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2007, 09:26:01 AM »
  Epic tucking the hands under the biceps to make them look bigger.
Exactly, without the oil bags he would have nothing currently, just a very narrow and flat chested guy. That's not to say he wasn't once an amazing bodybuilder but he won't unveil this natural wonder physique any time soon. "Will he compete gain?" the ad asks. The answer is no, wont even take off the shirt.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2007, 09:39:51 AM »
that shit isnt true. when it comes to knowing the tricks of the trade...whether it be from diet, to weight training, to dialing in for a show...flex was a complete mastermind. now i will give it to you that flex wasnt the most dedicated when it came to being "hardcore" and in the lifestyle year round....but he didnt have to be. he was one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time.
You're a moron.  He was skinny as hell until he started juicing at 18.  He just responded.  Now that he is on HRT, pumped arms up with synthol and his metabolism has slowed he has some decent natural size.
Squishy face retard

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2007, 09:42:18 AM »
Come Flex would never step back on stage with those tats. The tat goes from arm, over his shoulders to his other arm. They would cover up his arms and back detail, keep dreaming for him to come back. It's sad that we want Shawn Ray Flex Wheeler, and Kev to come back, it shows the current stat of the current crop of bbers...thee line up is very weak, with a less than dominant Mr. O.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2007, 10:11:47 AM »
Not hating but besides the arms, there's nothing impressive about that physique.

um!  Arms are the only things you can see in the pics.  So, tell me why you say that???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2007, 10:58:17 AM »
those awesome arms are scarred for life :-\

E
E

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2007, 11:07:19 AM »
If the feds were to come and visit while I was there, do you think this would be the first time Chaos was at a crime scene? ;D
wow you re so hardcore.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2007, 11:39:10 AM »
in the AMatuers Flex was always touted as "The One". He was beat by Matarazzo at the 1991 USA and then I believe by Levrone at the 1991 Nats. He was working with Joe McNeil and Charles Glass in 1992. ANd Won, of course his shape is like none other. His workout partners were Rico and Chris Cormier, and you know Chris is no slouch in the gym, so, why would Flex hook up with a dude who is a beast in the gym? And Chris has never said Flex was a punk when it came to lifting weights.

True it was easy money, because the dude had the genetics, but he could not win the Mr. O, he was not a freak like Dorian. He trained with Shawn Ray and Levrone, which lit a fire under his ass, because those were his main competitors. It was also a throwback to the  old skool days of competitors training together. Yeah, I remember that BFTO 98, some say it was the GH, which supposedly makes you sleepy  :-\, I wouldn't know. But in 2002, I have his road to the Mr. O vid (Redemption or something like that)..He stated that his test levels were so low that he had to be on test. He went back on Steroids for the 2003 Ironmman, and he was reemed out by a woman at church, which is why he quit...That pissed me off as well.

I think his arms are just soft, nothing in them, he said that Synthol was the worst thing he ever did, and it wasn't worth it. Flex has always been know as a "gun slinger", so if can't train anything else, let it be the arms.

the only thing I'll commment on is him using roids cause of his low test levels....that's his own damn fault and he still shouldn't have been touting himself as a natural guy and I really do doubt he's natural now....once a cheater always a cheater..and no I don't think guys who use roids are cheaters I think guys who say they don't use roids but use them are cheaters.
nasser=piece of shit

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2007, 12:18:45 PM »
 cant see shit threw those tattoos.. i am a huge wheeler fans.. but, what ever great arms he ad are completely cover in ink..why?!?!?!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2007, 12:23:40 PM »
um!  Arms are the only things you can see in the pics.  So, tell me why you say that???

he has nothing today,,not even arms,,those are still oils ciculating 5-10 years later and may be like that for another 5-10 years,,the tatoos are cover up for him cant accsepting the lose of muscle due to the inability to hormonize like a horse and like any other top competitor and many gym rats,,he is not even at the level of a decent gym rat which is also on everything,,
the key word is ,,KEN WAS AND IS NOTHING WITH OUT THE MEGA DOSE USE OF HORMONES AS IN EVERY SINGLE DAY INJECTS AND TABLETS,,PERIOD

he will never step on stage againd because he cant,,you dont spit in gods face twice,,lied ,,cheated,,was and is lazy,,and cant even place last on bb stage now days even though most likley on hrt and shoudnt due to kidnys,,i say if he is on any hormones he is insane
fallen angel

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2007, 12:26:47 PM »
he has nothing today,,not even arms,,those are still oils ciculating 5-10 years later and may be like that for another 5-10 years,,the tatoos are cover up for him cant accsepting the lose of muscle due to the inability to hormonize like a horse and like any other top competitor and many gym rats,,he is not even at the level of a decent gym rat which is also on everything,,
the key word is ,,KEN WAS AND IS NOTHING WITH OUT THE MEGA DOSE USE OF HORMONES AS IN EVERY SINGLE DAY INJECTS AND TABLETS,,PERIOD

he will never step on stage againd because he cant,,you dont spit in gods face twice,,lied ,,cheated,,was and is lazy,,and cant even place last on bb stage now days even though most likley on hrt and shoudnt due to kidnys,,i say if he is on any hormones he is insane

when you say oil from 5-10 years ago are you saying this stuff stays in the muscle for that long?  that's crazy if it's true...
nasser=piece of shit

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2007, 12:38:45 PM »
I know if flex wanted to come back and compete in IFBB shows again he would be top 3 at the Mr O again.

What in the World are you thinking?

As empty as paradise

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2007, 12:42:29 PM »
when you say oil from 5-10 years ago are you saying this stuff stays in the muscle for that long?  that's crazy if it's true...

ummmm let me sound like the 12 year old girl they want me to be and say ,,,,ummmmm like um DUHH

this oil is in you for long long time breaking apart slowly and in most cases shorten your life if done in very heavy doses,,so you can take off 5 years from kin life and 5 years from jason life and 5 years from vic life ands 10+ from valentino life but valentino is no bodybuilder or never had any bodybuilding in him so it doesnt matter but the common thing between them is ALL OIL not only drugs but OILS YOU KOW LIKE THE ONE YOU GO SEE IN YOUR KITCHEN ,,THE CANOLA OIL YOU FRY YOUR FRIES IN OR OLIVE OIL ,,GRAPE SEED OIL ETC ETC ETC THAT THRE GARBAGE UNDERGROUND LAB MIX THEIR FAKE SEVERLY UNDERDOSED HORMONES IN
fallen angel

Jake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2007, 01:51:42 PM »
ummmm let me sound like the 12 year old girl they want me to be and say ,,,,ummmmm like um DUHH

this oil is in you for long long time breaking apart slowly and in most cases shorten your life if done in very heavy doses,,so you can take off 5 years from kin life and 5 years from jason life and 5 years from vic life ands 10+ from valentino life but valentino is no bodybuilder or never had any bodybuilding in him so it doesnt matter but the common thing between them is ALL OIL not only drugs but OILS YOU KOW LIKE THE ONE YOU GO SEE IN YOUR KITCHEN ,,THE CANOLA OIL YOU FRY YOUR FRIES IN OR OLIVE OIL ,,GRAPE SEED OIL ETC ETC ETC THAT THRE GARBAGE UNDERGROUND LAB MIX THEIR FAKE SEVERLY UNDERDOSED HORMONES IN

So how many years can we take away from gh15`s life???? And what kind of oil do you have in your arms delts calvs..................
I mean Jason is numero uno and Vic is the runner up and who ever you are you are on the stage chasing them am I right????

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2007, 01:56:55 PM »
wow you re so hardcore.
I chew barbed wire and shit 10 penny nails. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2007, 02:29:59 PM »
I chew barbed wire and shit 10 penny nails. >:(

Do you do that post workout?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2007, 02:37:06 PM »
Exactly, without the oil bags he would have nothing currently, just a very narrow and flat chested guy. That's not to say he wasn't once an amazing bodybuilder but he won't unveil this natural wonder physique any time soon. "Will he compete gain?" the ad asks. The answer is no, wont even take off the shirt.

exactly------just look at his non existant traps

he has admitted to pumping synthol in his arms so its no wonder thats the only thing that still looks like muscle on his body

What a piece of shit supplement company to have one of the most juiced out BBer's who blew out a kidney and then claim him as a "natural" freak!!!!!!!  That is just insulting to thier customers-----this company is a joke!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2007, 02:44:48 PM »
stupid tatoos...
flex is a great bber but like nd or england said he never liked it...
in contrast to coleman he was such a crybaby.. ninjas.. car crashes.. fights with shawn u name it...
syntal .. calf impants...

and i did read in an old compy pf flex there was a question when u stop competeing how many rs will u train.. while everyone else answered ..maybe half most people said it wouldnt change
flex said "thats easy it will be zero" thats shows he had no love for training,... and you could tell from his bfto segments.. its like someone was begging him to train... he was toooo arrogant...
now he has messed up,his kidneys.. he wants to go back to doing the same thing he couldnt wait to stop doing... you never know what you have to u lose it
flex great phsique...

lazy person arrogant person narcisstic person....

choice is an illusion

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2007, 02:56:35 PM »

i thought you said hormones does the body only good? and dbol is harmless?
tank u jesus

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2007, 03:12:06 PM »

If all these bodybuilders look like nothing off gear...............how do you look off gear?

Or have you come off?

Also to your comments on page 1 that no-one can look good clean or are worth a second look............there are, it's rare but you assume everyone is hormonized so it can't be proven anyway. Some of us can hold a lot of muscle while clean (i'm talking a lot to the general public not compared to a pro) and me personally i can't stand having a bloated ugly face on gear no matter how clean i eat.....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2007, 04:19:57 PM »
  Do you do that post workout?
Chew the barbed wire pre workout and shit the nails post workout, that's what it's all about. >:( GRRRRRRR!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!