Author Topic: Would Fedor have a problem fighting in the UFC?  (Read 6688 times)

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
Re: Would Fedor have a problem fighting in the UFC?
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2008, 11:34:42 AM »
the only thing Sylvia is good for is putting out fires in Malibu with those clownshoe like feet of his. I dont rate the guy and hes been in the right place at the right time in order to get the success hes got so far.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 04:04:16 PM »
Fedor would rip through the UFC heavyweights.  Fedor + Elbows on the ground with your head against the cage=UFC's first serious injury.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2008, 04:27:57 PM »
Fedor would rip through the UFC heavyweights.  Fedor + Elbows on the ground with your head against the cage=UFC's first serious injury.
Nope. Fedor would get knocked the fuck out.
Of course we'll never know because he ran like a little bitch to an organization with no competition.
!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2008, 05:34:17 PM »
Fedor didn't look very impressive on New Years... he barely won that fight.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2008, 07:03:16 PM »
Fedor didn't look very impressive on New Years... he barely won that fight.

I thought fedor did decent on his fight New Years. I thought he was going to have a problem with godzilla on him. Made smart descisions and made the move when he had it.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2008, 09:07:46 AM »
your all doing the typical thing of placing the best fighter of the day against another best. Styles make fights, i hate Tito Ortiz but i think he has as much of a chance against Fedor as randy due to his strong wrestling and being able to hold a postion. (the blanket) fedor is at his most vunerable when he is swinging those crazy punches at stand up and when he is being held on his back and worked with small tight shots.
fighters who try to G&P him get armbarred. Tito fighting with a tight top postion with short sharp elbows could stop a fight due to cuts. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »
your all doing the typical thing of placing the best fighter of the day against another best. Styles make fights, i hate Tito Ortiz but i think he has as much of a chance against Fedor as randy due to his strong wrestling and being able to hold a postion. (the blanket) fedor is at his most vunerable when he is swinging those crazy punches at stand up and when he is being held on his back and worked with small tight shots.
fighters who try to G&P him get armbarred. Tito fighting with a tight top postion with short sharp elbows could stop a fight due to cuts. 

well said, which is why Randy would own him...
w