Author Topic: Is anyone not getting drunk tonight?  (Read 8340 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Is anyone not getting drunk tonight?
« on: December 31, 2007, 11:29:07 AM »
Just wondering how many super hardcore dedicated people there are on this site.  I can just picture some big bodybuilder at a new years party carrying around his jug of water and feeling bad ass at everyone elses "lack of willpower" :D

As for me Im gonna try to break my record and hit 30 beers.  Got 28 last year before I puked in the living room and someone stool my pants. ;D

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Is anyone not getting drunk tonight?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 11:32:36 AM »
Just wondering how many super hardcore dedicated people there are on this site.  I can just picture some big bodybuilder at a new years party carrying around his jug of water and feeling bad ass at everyone elses "lack of willpower" :D

As for me Im gonna try to break my record and hit 30 beers.  Got 28 last year before I puked in the living room and someone stool my pants. ;D

so they stole your pants and filled them with stool...hmmmm
you certainly know how to ring in the new year.

jug of water more like GHB  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 11:34:19 AM »
I won't be getting drunk. I'm trying to eat a lot so getting drunk gets in the way .

therealyoungguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 11:34:51 AM »
so they stole your pants and filled them with stool...hmmmm
you certainly know how to ring in the new year.

jug of water more like GHB  ;)
I'm dieting, I can't drink! gunna stay in and eat a steak.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 11:36:46 AM »
I'm dieting, I can't drink! gunna stay in and eat a steak.

Haha nice!!  I knew for sure there would be at least a few diehards on here!  My hats off to you man, no way could I do it.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 11:38:36 AM »
I get drunk every night but tonight im going to drink until I cant feel feeling anymore.
shotgun on the team

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 11:40:46 AM »
It's not going to be the whiskey as much as it will be the pills...  ;D

Seriously, I'll have a few beers & that's about it.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 11:42:06 AM »
I'll be on stage tonight, might have one or two drinks but most likely not.
I also have to drive home through "the Gauntlet" as they call it in the country. Top 3 of giving speeding tickets in the country usually, and if you're drunk and taking that chance (not to mention having a Class A license doesn't permit me the same BAC as those with a standard license....I'm legally drunk at .04) is not worth it.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 11:43:24 AM »
well 2nit is me and the lil ladies 2 year anniversary, so i will drink a bottle of wine with dinner, have about 6-10 shots, 6-10 beers/mixed drinks, a pack of blunts and maybe some red bull...i also have to work 2morrow 7-3 ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 11:46:04 AM »
well 2nit is me and the lil ladies 2 year anniversary, so i will drink a bottle of wine with dinner, have about 6-10 shots, 6-10 beers/mixed drinks, a pack of blunts and maybe some red bull...i also have to work 2morrow 7-3 ::)
wow. Too bad dude . I thought Mc Donalds treats their employees nicer...but people have to to get their micky dees fix even if it's the 1st right ? :D

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 11:47:20 AM »

Good Luck with amateur night...Avoid the 23...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 12:01:02 PM »

No, only you, "technokc".  ::)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 12:02:01 PM »
im not, i have 2 kids with chicken pox so im out.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 12:02:17 PM »
yes. in fact im leaving for tonights party right now and im late already, it's 9 a clock here!!

SEE YOU IN 2008!
Z

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 12:04:43 PM »
yes. in fact im leaving for tonights party right now and im late already, it's 9 a clock here!!

SEE YOU IN 2008!

Hard to be late when you just have to walk from your Parents Kitchen to your bedroom.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 12:06:35 PM »
I'll be on stage tonight, might have one or two drinks but most likely not.
I also have to drive home through "the Gauntlet" as they call it in the country. Top 3 of giving speeding tickets in the country usually, and if you're drunk and taking that chance (not to mention having a Class A license doesn't permit me the same BAC as those with a standard license....I'm legally drunk at .04) is not worth it.

I'll be onstage as well tonight.  Playing downtown as the ball drops.  Did the show last year, had 15k people there.  Gotta stay stone sober for that.  Plus the drive home is quite full of cops.

joelocal

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 12:08:18 PM »

No, why would I want to make an attempt to destroy myself?

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 12:12:19 PM »
wow. Too bad dude . I thought Mc Donalds treats their employees nicer...but people have to to get their micky dees fix even if it's the 1st right ? :D

fuck dude its burger king...if only i had the edumacation 2 wurk at mcyd's

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007, 12:13:44 PM »
No, why would I want to make an attempt to destroy myself?

bodybuilding destroys pretty much everything besides skeletal muscle and bone.
its comin today

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 12:15:50 PM »
I'll be onstage as well tonight.  Playing downtown as the ball drops.  Did the show last year, had 15k people there.  Gotta stay stone sober for that.  Plus the drive home is quite full of cops.

I'll be getting ripped off (it's OK to a degree, I make more than the guy does yearly anyway), knee deep in beer by the end of the first set, having a microphone kicked at me by an unknowing inebriated dancer, and hopefully I'll have some extra spending cash in my pocket.
My days of playing festivals are over....never really liked it anyway-no musical connection with the crowd- but the energy was always fun. :)

joelocal

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 12:16:23 PM »
bodybuilding destroys pretty much everything besides skeletal muscle and bone.

Only in excess because of the drug use.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 12:18:54 PM »
I'll be getting ripped off (it's OK to a degree, I make more than the guy does yearly anyway), knee deep in beer by the end of the first set, having a microphone kicked at me by an unknowing inebriated dancer, and hopefully I'll have some extra spending cash in my pocket.
My days of playing festivals are over....never really liked it anyway-no musical connection with the crowd- but the energy was always fun. :)

so you wont be "on stage" you'll be "on floor".  i'll make the first request: werewolves of london! play it! werewolves of london!

(this fucking guy isnt gonna play it, he's ignoring me. asshole.)
its comin today

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 12:20:44 PM »
Only in excess because of the drug use.

natural bodybuilding aint exactly great on the CV system, joints, and organs either.
its comin today

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 12:24:12 PM »
so you wont be "on stage" you'll be "on floor".  i'll make the first request: werewolves of london! play it! werewolves of london!

As requested!!!

Hope that you are playing, since this is generally what EVERY drunk does. (tongue in cheek:) Hey!!! We're not playing the song you requested because it's either A) we don't know it B) we hate the song or C) you're stupid and we don't want to play the song out of spite...because we have that choice! ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 02:08:16 PM »

we are getting paid okay, but t-shirt sales are always double what the radio station is paying us.  This year I'm starting to play weddings as well.   it's triple the $ and you don't have to do as much work.  The song selection, ah, not so good haha...