Author Topic: Update on insulin 2 days in **mistake**  (Read 12201 times)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: Update on insulin 2 days in **mistake**
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2008, 12:18:19 PM »
One thing I cant figure out is how you could possibly make that mistake. Ive seen you around the boards, and I think by now you would have figured out how to dose gear. How is it that you cant dose slin @ 100mg per ml? Im glad your OK, but that is the mother of all rookie mistake. I would think that when you saw that almost a whole cc of slin was gone you would have realized that you would not have enough to complete your run?

Um, insulin is available as 100 Units/ ml or 40 Units/ml (for veterinary brands).   While I know what you were trying to say, and i agree with you, its not dosed in mg/ml. 

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2008, 12:21:25 PM »
Vet,

Im curious why??  Seriously I would like to know, cause I thought eating all that would help out and it seemed to make me feel fine again for a time being and my tonge numbness went away.

I'm not just going to give you the answer on this one.  I want you to think your stupidity through.   Think about the physiology when you eat a high simple carbohydrate meal, what happens.  Now add in an exogenous insulin source.  Whats going to potentially happen. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2008, 03:50:13 PM »
No thanks, It worked out fine for me so imo it did what I wanted it to do, get that feeling away. 
TEAM Nasser

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2008, 06:50:05 PM »
thats fucking crazy, glad u lived tho

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2008, 08:54:53 PM »
A donut shop in the same lot as a gym....you must take some pics =)

LOL....We have a donut shop, Little Ceasar`s Pizza, a mexican resturant, and a middle eastern grocery store.........along with a Max Muscle !

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2008, 09:45:43 PM »
No thanks, It worked out fine for me so imo it did what I wanted it to do, get that feeling away. 

Now I think you are an even bigger dumbass. 

Lets put things into our body that we are too stupid to know how much we are putting into it and are too stupid to care enough to know what it actually does.  Good job.   ::)  ::)

Until the post above I had a hint that you might have just made a really stupid mistake.  Now I think you are a first class idiot.  I also think you are really trying to lure people out with your bullshit.  I really doubt it if you did what you are saying what you did. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2008, 02:38:23 AM »
Vet not everybody feels the need to understand the human body to a T like you do and cares to.  Do you think pro's actually think into this shit?  They are dumb as nails they listen to other ppl, and don't give a shit.  We arn't all scientist !
TEAM Nasser

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2008, 04:59:24 AM »
What Vet is trying to tell you is  When you ate that stuff your body would secrete even more insulin. At least that is what I think he was getting at.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2008, 05:07:28 AM »
What Vet is trying to tell you is  When you ate that stuff your body would secrete even more insulin. At least that is what I think he was getting at.

Yupper......  A carb is not simply a carb.  Thatswhat RDW tried hard to drive into his head.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2008, 05:17:36 AM »
Yupper......  A carb is not simply a carb.  Thatswhat RDW tried hard to drive into his head.

I understand what Vet was saying...since he has a working pancreas he would make his own insulin on top of the injected...but if taking in  sugar wasn't the answer..what should he have done ? My mother is diabetic and when her sugar gets super low she drinks juice and/or takes glucose tablets to get it up in a hurry.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2008, 05:28:43 AM »
   I understand what Vet was saying...since he has a working pancreas he would make his own insulin on top of the injected...but if taking in  sugar wasn't the answer..what should he have done ? My mother is diabetic and when her sugar gets super low she drinks juice and/or takes glucose tablets to get it up in a hurry.

Yeah, its the kind of sugars you take in, I think thats the "Monos"  ???
Not sure, but Im not Fin with insulin, thats for sure.

Need the sugar that dont need break down? I would like vet to fill that in.
For what its worth, Ive actually got more real understanding about insulin from this clowns game than anyother slin "experts".

Jsunami - Hang in there and dont die on us just yet punkyboy.... There's prolly a lot more good details to find from PPl like you that are
stupid beyond belief.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2008, 05:34:29 AM »
LOL....We have a donut shop, Little Ceasar`s Pizza, a mexican resturant, and a middle eastern grocery store.........along with a Max Muscle !

hahahaaa that would be fuckin torture little ceasars pizza is the fucking shit...and i always thought it was shitty to have a vending machine right outside the gym doors....but you guys def got it worse..

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2008, 06:58:30 AM »
HAHA Trab well thanks that was the first nice comment I heard from you so far. 

I tried 15 iu yesterday, got a little woozy so I will stay on 10 - 12 iu for the rest of my 30 day experience.  I tried it pre workout the other day, 10iu worked great, got my yogurt and juice in me and went to lift, so I had a great pump like many people have talked about.  (didn't use dextrose cause I wanted some real taste in juice)

Anyway I wanted to do this since I am using humalin-r I can eat my solid meal right after my workout instead of having to wait an hour after my workout to eat, injecting before my workout makes the timedeadlines great so I don't have to wait around at all. 

TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2008, 07:04:07 AM »
That is what milos said he recommends for insulin, but he didn't let me in on specifics about what to injest afterwords during workout, which I would assume would include his pre and during workout shakes, so I think my surgary juice and yogurt filled in the gap  :)
TEAM Nasser

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2008, 07:31:03 AM »
That is what milos said he recommends for insulin, but he didn't let me in on specifics about what to injest afterwords during workout, which I would assume would include his pre and during workout shakes, so I think my surgary juice and yogurt filled in the gap  :)

Milos, eh? This is getting more creative by the post. Why or why is it so hard to understand that this is not an experimental drug. You insist on trying some creative, new way of using slin. Playing with fire, if in fact you are really doing what you are posting...

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2008, 07:46:29 AM »
hey b you know hes been given advice and warned and everything else you know the only way some people learn how not too play with fire is when they get burned, with that being said i dont wish anything bad on him.  and jt man good luck please be careful...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2008, 07:51:57 AM »

Tell me what milos recommends.

i know exactly what he prefers and you are WAY off base.

8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2008, 08:21:08 AM »
Everything is working great so far, I will keep ya'll updated on the progress. 
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2008, 08:29:28 AM »
Overload,

I like this way though, I am not looking to follow milos advice to T, I am looking to try new way and see how it works since the injecting after workout didn't gimme any kind of effect I was looking for.  I want a huge pump for workout feels like it is working then ya know.  So then right after workout is about the 1 hr mark after injection so I get to eat immedialty solid food after workout. 

TEAM Nasser

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2008, 08:55:02 AM »
THis is all bad info.  You'd be in deep trouble and asking to die well before several of the other doses listed here other drugs.
I'll agree with that. 

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2008, 09:12:05 AM »

It depends on the type of insulin you are taking and just how low your blood sugar is really.   Regular has a much longer sustained effect than an insulin like Humalog.   I've been diabetic for almost 21 years now (my anniversary is the end of january).  I was on Regular for a large part of that time.  With Regular (Humulin R) you absolutely need to consider the "sustained" effects of the insulin--which basically occur on a bell curve, and the point of that bell curve can make a difference.  Essentially I was initially trained to take a simple carbohydrate (monosaccharide) to elevate the low blood glucose and then take a small meal a few minutes later ie this translates into taking glucose tablets followed by a sandwich. 

I'm on Humalog now.  What I've learned is that as long as my blood glucose isn't too low (ie I'm conscious and thinking relatively clearly--Ie I'm above 50 mg/dl or so) eating a moderate GI carbohydrate source with less simple carbs is really all thats needed.  I can take sugar/simple carbs, but my blood glucose doesn't come back to normal any faster and may actually spike higher (which is a whole different post and something any bodybuilder taking insulin needs to consider).  Now thats based on my experiences with my body. A different individual may need simpler carbohydrates to prevent loss of consciousness because they have a different threshold. 

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2008, 09:13:38 AM »
HAHA Trab well thanks that was the first nice comment I heard from you so far. 

I tried 15 iu yesterday, got a little woozy so I will stay on 10 - 12 iu for the rest of my 30 day experience.  I tried it pre workout the other day, 10iu worked great, got my yogurt and juice in me and went to lift, so I had a great pump like many people have talked about.  (didn't use dextrose cause I wanted some real taste in juice)

Anyway I wanted to do this since I am using humalin-r I can eat my solid meal right after my workout instead of having to wait an hour after my workout to eat, injecting before my workout makes the timedeadlines great so I don't have to wait around at all. 

Couple of things:  Are you checking your blood sugars?   A meter is $8 at Walmart.  There are no excuses with it. 

Second: have you checked your bodyfat percentage before starting this?  I'm curious as to how fat you are going to make yourself. 

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2008, 09:15:16 AM »
Dude, those recommendations are for people who are taking a shit load of other drugs---many of them, like HGH which have an insulin desensitizing effect (HGH can MAKE you diabetic if taken at high enough doses in the right person).  You absolutely HAVE to consider this.  If you don't, you are playing with dynamite. 

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2008, 09:16:02 AM »
Tell me what milos recommends.

i know exactly what he prefers and you are WAY off base.

8)

Yeah, I'll agree with this.   He's off base. 

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2008, 09:27:12 AM »
Overload,

I like this way though, I am not looking to follow milos advice to T, I am looking to try new way and see how it works since the injecting after workout didn't gimme any kind of effect I was looking for.  I want a huge pump for workout feels like it is working then ya know.  So then right after workout is about the 1 hr mark after injection so I get to eat immedialty solid food after workout. 

Anyhow why do yall respect insulin so much?  Have you had a bad experience at 10 or 15iu?  I mean I don't really respect it much that, 50iu was not that bad, and 70iu was a little scary, but 10 or 15iu why be scared???

JT, education/scientist aside, I'm a SHW powerlifter who is diabetic---meaning I don't make my own insulin, I'm relying on what I inject every day.  An accidental 15 units over my regular dose of insulin has nearly put me in a coma (I fucked up and took my premeal shot twice one time).  When I was on regular insulin, I wouldnt' take 70 units of R in two or three days--think about that.   I've seen people my size who are "locker room drug expert" nondiabetics nearly die from taking insulin.  You posted on this OPEN ACCESS board like it was some little mistake to take a HUGE amount of insulin.  What you posted is enough to seriously hurt someone and you did it as if its some flippant little deal.  Think about it,  hypoglycemia if severe enough and prolonged can cause permenant effects.   You got really, really fucking lucky and you appear to be too stupid to realize it.