Author Topic: Update on insulin 2 days in **mistake**  (Read 12202 times)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: Update on insulin 2 days in **mistake**
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2008, 09:27:54 AM »
I'm making this post just so I have 7 in a row.  ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2008, 09:34:41 AM »
Glad Im not diabetic, sounds like a pain in the ass.
 just deca made me so hungery I was shaking  suddenly the first times I used it.
If I'd Thrown some insulin on that'd been a serious problem for sure.

Vet ?  Are not guys at risk of becoming insensative to their own insulin doing this?

Hey, that fat gut look is waht I really want.. Ive had a hard time coming close to that no matter what kind of crap food I shovel down for decades.... Keep me posted JT...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2008, 09:50:15 AM »
Overload,

I like this way though, I am not looking to follow milos advice to T, I am looking to try new way and see how it works since the injecting after workout didn't gimme any kind of effect I was looking for.  I want a huge pump for workout feels like it is working then ya know.  So then right after workout is about the 1 hr mark after injection so I get to eat immedialty solid food after workout. 

Anyhow why do yall respect insulin so much?  Have you had a bad experience at 10 or 15iu?  I mean I don't really respect it much that, 50iu was not that bad, and 70iu was a little scary, but 10 or 15iu why be scared???

Guys **  Notice a change in Jtsunamis writing style here?

What a lot of work to farm a gimmick.

Im actually thinkin this guy is a lot smarter than our old JT and is pickin brains for details on 'slin use accidents.
I think he's possible got a lot of experience w/ slin for a long time and a hell of a tollerance to it.

Im also think Im seein' English as not a 1st language in this post.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2008, 09:51:47 AM »
Glad Im not diabetic, sounds like a pain in the ass.
 just deca made me so hungery I was shaking  suddenly the first times I used it.
If I'd Thrown some insulin on that'd been a serious problem for sure.

Vet ?  Are not guys at risk of becoming insensative to their own insulin doing this?

Hey, that fat gut look is waht I really want.. Ive had a hard time coming close to that no matter what kind of crap food I shovel down for decades.... Keep me posted JT...

There is some thought that taking Insulin will do that.    Its been proven that taking HGH will.  

I've recently had a long talk with my endocrinologist about diabetes and hormones in relation to a paper I'm trying to get published about insulin use in birds.  Insulin doesn't just affect muscle gain, it will affect fat gain (from direct stimulation of lipogenesis), and it can affect other very important hormones for muscle gain like testosterone.  This appears to hold true across all species, although insulin metabolism is different in mammals vs birds vs reptiles.  

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2008, 09:52:38 AM »

Guys **  Notice a change in Jtsunamis writing style here?

What a lot of work to farm a gimmick.

Im actually thinkin this guy is a lot smarter than our old JT and is pickin brains for details on 'slin use accidents.
I think he's possible got a lot of experience w/ slin for a long time and a hell of a tollerance to it.

Im also think Im seein' English as not a 1st language in this post.

Yeah, I noticed the change. 

4thAD

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2008, 11:16:24 AM »
Im not sure about that as I have seen JT around a couple of different boards over the years. I think he is trying to get to you guys though.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2008, 11:32:13 AM »
Im not sure about that as I have seen JT around a couple of different boards over the years. I think he is trying to get to you guys though.

That's what i've been thinking.

His posts on other boards are very different.

I'm done answering his questions, he's added to the blacklist.

8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2008, 11:41:01 AM »
I'm done answering his questions, he's added to the blacklist.

Or as we like to call it in Hollywood the "He's a Republican" list.

4thAD

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2008, 11:42:25 AM »
I think its really disrespectful to the board and the possible newbs that come here to say that insulin at 50 - 70mg is no big deal. Here is a perfect example of why people die from drugs like insulin.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2008, 01:07:58 PM »
I don't think I said it was no big deal, I said it was a big mistake, the thread title **  I never said I was going to repeat it either.  I was saying that people were saying in other experiences I have had it would not rank up with something that was terrible as in pain or anything.  It was a weird feeling and I wanted it to go away, but that is it.  I am doing 10iu - 15iu now pre workout not this crazy amount I did by accident.

TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2008, 01:38:43 PM »
Overload,

I like this way though, I am not looking to follow milos advice to T, I am looking to try new way and see how it works since the injecting after workout didn't gimme any kind of effect I was looking for.  I want a huge pump for workout feels like it is working then ya know.  So then right after workout is about the 1 hr mark after injection so I get to eat immedialty solid food after workout. 

Anyhow why do yall respect insulin so much?  Have you had a bad experience at 10 or 15iu?  I mean I don't really respect it much that, 50iu was not that bad, and 70iu was a little scary, but 10 or 15iu why be scared???

This comment right here is what I was talking about. I have no personal issues with you JT I just think you should show some respect for your self, the board, and newbs who might be reading these boards. When a Doc and vets tell you how dangerous this shit is, you should take it seriously.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2008, 06:28:34 PM »
Removed, it was inapproriate,

jt
TEAM Nasser

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2008, 11:15:54 AM »
for anyone even considering taking upwards of 70 IU's of insulin at once take a serious look at what exactly an overdose of insulin can do not only short term but longterm as well.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2008, 07:49:18 AM »
I have seen a newbie take 50 instead of 5 in his car outside the gym staggering in the parking lot. Luckily there was a donut shop in the same lot and it all worked out.

HAHAHAHAHA, been there done that... 

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2008, 07:57:37 AM »
I don't think I said it was no big deal, I said it was a big mistake, the thread title **  I never said I was going to repeat it either.  I was saying that people were saying in other experiences I have had it would not rank up with something that was terrible as in pain or anything.  It was a weird feeling and I wanted it to go away, but that is it.  I am doing 10iu - 15iu now pre workout not this crazy amount I did by accident.

Guy a little rule of thumb before you play with slin,  if you are a 200lb BB you need to take in 10 grams of carbs per 20 lbs of body weight.. OR 20 grams per unit not exceeding 15 units.... and a unit is a tiny little line on that tiny little needle ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2008, 10:14:03 AM »
Thanks nders, how was your 50iu experence can you share ?   :D 

I have been taking in 60 g of carbs with the 15 iu, I am 260 right now, and I have been not getting woozy or anything, I have been trying to decrease the carbs I take in with it and see where I can get away with.

TEAM Nasser

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2008, 10:44:48 AM »

I have been taking in 60 g of carbs with the 15 iu, I am 260 right now, and I have been not getting woozy or anything, I have been trying to decrease the carbs I take in with it and see where I can get away with.

Try it was 80iu :o and It wasnt fun ;D  My girlfriend was hysterical crying and screaming  " You gonna kill yourself you asshole!!"   Well at least I figured out what I was doing wrong.  As for 60 grams of carbs per 15ui at 260 is def not enough.  You should be in the range of 150 grams per PWO carb shake... 

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2008, 10:51:59 AM »

And I wouldnt see what you can get away with.. Its pretty dam hard when your confused as hell in bad hypo and you know you have to find carbs.. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2008, 12:24:48 PM »
lol I know what your talking about confused as hell hahha, I have been fine doing that the past week, so I don't know maybe I am not as sensitive to insulin.

Anyhow happy lifting,

jt
TEAM Nasser

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2008, 09:27:57 PM »
Why am I full of shit??  I did make a mistake and today went to 10iu and was fine.  No problems whatsoever.  Apparently the slin is not as dangerous as you guys have made it out to be, I did 70iu by accident and got dizzy and started to black out, but I mean if you are doing 10iu their would be no such problem.

shoot 100 and have no food/sugar around....see how "not as dangerous" it is ;)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2008, 10:49:27 PM »
yeah, but too much of anything is bad, I mean who would shoot 100 iu and not have food around let alone shoot 100iu, I mean you can take everything to the extreme.  Like drinks tons of alcohol and die for alcohol poisioning.  IMO alcohol needs to go, creates so many problems with wackhy people doing shit on it. 
TEAM Nasser