Author Topic: Update on insulin 2 days in **mistake**  (Read 12198 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Update on insulin 2 days in **mistake**
« on: December 31, 2007, 06:22:28 PM »
Ok so I decided to start off with the 5iu and broke down and get some dextrose too. 

Day 1 5iu of slin, dextrose60g postworkoutmeal 1 hr later and 1 hr later another meal.  - 

Day 2 7iu of slin, dextrose60g postworkoutmeal 1 hr later more food food food something went wrong lol

So I had a numb tounge and couldn't really see straight after 7iu shot prolly 1 and 30 min in.  Well I have been reading the slin syringes wrong!  I was injecting 50iu and 70iu on both days.  Wow anyway that was a close call.  Stay safe in the new year bros.  Thx in advance for all the flames :)

jt
TEAM Nasser

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Update on insulin 2 days in **mistake**
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 06:26:39 PM »
Ok so I decided to start off with the 5iu and broke down and get some dextrose too. 

Day 1 5iu of slin, dextrose60g postworkoutmeal 1 hr later and 1 hr later another meal.  - 

Day 2 7iu of slin, dextrose60g postworkoutmeal 1 hr later more food food food something went wrong lol

So I had a numb tounge and couldn't really see straight after 7iu shot prolly 1 and 30 min in.  Well I have been reading the slin syringes wrong!  I was injecting 50iu and 70iu on both days.  Wow anyway that was a close call.  Stay safe in the new year bros.  Thx in advance for all the flames :)

jt

idiot

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 06:45:26 PM »
Fuk bro , you are lucky  :o  hypoglycemia can kill , makesure people around you know what you are doing and have glucagon on hand , just in case.

Be carefull mate

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 07:09:36 PM »
Fuk bro , you are lucky  :o  hypoglycemia can kill , makesure people around you know what you are doing and have glucagon on hand , just in case.

Be carefull mate

He isn't lucky...he's stupid.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 07:20:06 PM »
oh comon gtbro that is all you got I am dissapointed :(  Happy New Years from TEAM NASSER '08 is going to be a huge year!
TEAM Nasser

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 07:29:58 PM »
oh comon gtbro that is all you got I am dissapointed :(  Happy New Years from TEAM NASSER '08 is going to be a huge year!

Sorry..I just don't understand it. I am all for using gear but the margin of error is so small with insulin I can't see how anyone would mess with it.My mother is diabetic and once when I was a kid she fucked up with her insulin and nearly died. Be carefull.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 07:35:57 PM »
Thx,  I hope my experience can help ppl in the future with regard to reading the iu's right.  I was use to drawing up and reading the IU's for my growth which was dosed at 10iu per ml, the insulin is dosed @ 100iu per ml, so that is where I got confused.  Anyway hope safe and happy new year to all.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 08:48:51 PM »

jt

LMAO !!!

man you guys are stupid sometimes, a friend of mine also shooted 100 IU of insulin at once this week

learn how to read the dosages  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 08:51:25 PM »
LMAO !!!

man you guys are stupid sometimes, a friend of mine also shooted 100 IU of insulin at once this week

learn how to read the dosages  ;D

He probably just wanted a good excuse to eat some ice cream and drink soda pop.

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 09:04:12 PM »
I am surprise he didn't die actually

he called me an hour after and he said he was shaking and wasn't feeling right

I told him to keep eatin and drinking as much sugar as he can and he told me he would gain fat

what a stupid fuck  ;D

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 10:56:03 PM »
it's just not worth it

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 03:44:36 AM »
Insulin syringes go up to 100 units (1cc) and it is quite clearly written on the syringe.
My wife is very involved in drug testing and diabetics as part of her job. (Endocrine research)
I just showed her this post and she said you are a very lucky man.  :-\

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 07:32:19 AM »

jt

You are lucky my friend. It could have killed you.

You really need to get your shit in order if you are starting insuline. You need to be able to dream every detail about insuline.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 09:02:44 AM »

jt

There is nothing to be said other than I doubt you are really doing slin. You have to be a gimmick and not sure what the joke is. If you are serious, then you are a complete tool because you had so many warnings man...good luck and God speed!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »
You are full of shit.

Please leave the board.

8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 03:00:06 PM »
Why am I full of shit??  I did make a mistake and today went to 10iu and was fine.  No problems whatsoever.  Apparently the slin is not as dangerous as you guys have made it out to be, I did 70iu by accident and got dizzy and started to black out, but I mean if you are doing 10iu their would be no such problem.
TEAM Nasser

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 03:01:38 PM »
You are full of shit.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.  The 0's on insulin syringes are pretty clearly marked.  You typically get them in one of two sizes---1/2 cc or 1 cc.  (1/3 cc are also available).

1/2 cc:

1 cc:

I'm really curious as to what kind of insulin was supposedly injected, especially considering that he really, really could have committed suicide.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 03:02:37 PM »
Why am I full of shit??  I did make a mistake and today went to 10iu and was fine.  No problems whatsoever.  Apparently the slin is not as dangerous as you guys have made it out to be, I did 70iu by accident and got dizzy and started to black out, but I mean if you are doing 10iu their would be no such problem.

I think you are stupid.  Real, real stupid. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2008, 03:06:23 PM »
I was not going to respond to his baiting... But we are at the point where a shit Head playing games is
setting up some unaware reader for a serious incident, injury or death.

This CHild should be banned here and now.*

AN example should be made to this group of clowns.

Insulin is not a joke, and its been in the news lately.
Enough.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2008, 03:19:11 PM »
I was not going to respond to his baiting... But we are at the point where a shit Head playing games is
setting up some unaware reader for a serious incident, injury or death.

This CHild should be banned here and now.*

AN example should be made to this group of clowns.

Insulin is not a joke, and its been in the news lately.
Enough.

Trab, I've been out of touch the last week, whats been in the news?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 04:08:57 PM »
Humalin-R was injected and yeah I injected 70 IU had a 1cc insulin syring and filled er up to 70 mark almost all the way full.  Anyhow I am fine, got a little dizzy, numb mouth, and weird vision for a couple hours.  But I mean if you are going to only do 10iu or 15iu that is a breeze and no worries.  I am use to using the insulin syringes for GH, so GH was 10iu per ml when the insulin is 100iu per ml.  That is where I messed up.  Anyhow I know now and here to share my experience.

TEAM Nasser

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 04:21:56 PM »
I think you just might be messing around after you had the big argument on here and people said you were not ready for this.  Weird sense of humor to go along with what they were saying about you were gonna kill yourself buy saying you almost did.  I think its bait to get guys here worked up. They did not fall for it though.

Sounds like the regulars picked up on this. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2008, 04:35:04 PM »
The problem is, there are alot of young guys that just read here.
He's makin' it sound like no big deal.

The fact this can be lethal makes him a major liability.
He should go, plain and simple.

I think Ron would not be so keen on him.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 05:07:10 PM »
WHY...do you not believe that I shot it by accident.  Yes I did 50iu first day and 70iu second day.  I had food to counteract the feeling but it was not pleasant, maybe I am not as sensitive to insulin as others are but that is the truth what I did.  I am not going to do it again cause it was uncomfortable and no reason, I will stick at about 15iu I guess.

TEAM Nasser

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »
WHY...do you not believe that I shot it by accident.  Yes I did 50iu first day and 70iu second day.  I had food to counteract the feeling but it was not pleasant, maybe I am not as sensitive to insulin as others are but that is the truth what I did.  I am not going to do it again cause it was uncomfortable and no reason, I will stick at about 15iu I guess.

If it was Humalog (which is what you told me you were going to take) you would be dead, no question.  I'll bet you never bothered to get a blood glucose monitor either did you.  You will end up in the hospital and likely die from this because you have no respect for it.  People like you make me sick, please don't post on these boards anymore.