Author Topic: GOSSIP AND OPIONION BOARD!!  (Read 31807 times)

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: GOSSIP AND OPIONION BOARD!!
« Reply #300 on: January 03, 2008, 09:37:22 PM »
great thread....
 :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #301 on: January 04, 2008, 01:24:26 AM »

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: January 04, 2008, 05:18:46 AM »
it would be funny if gh15 was really Ron...lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #303 on: January 04, 2008, 05:27:32 AM »
not ron ,,but gh15 have people working for him in many countrys of the world,,nothing can be hidden from gh15,,right now the main mission is to fix the mistake made and cancel out axio fake garbage,,people payed heavy price ,,and my reps pay lots of money to get to the few individuals behind this scam and put them behind bars,,
and with out anyconnection gh15 will continue to put milos and palumbo on scope because it is either us or them,,we can not allow criminal files walking amongts us repetetvly bringing bodybuilding down and ifbb,,THIS IS A LOT BIGGER THAN ARNOLD JUNIOR BUSINESS,,GH15 IS FIGHTING FOR BODYBUILDING FUTURE AS YOU KNOW IT AND TAKING THE HORMONES OFF CONTROL STATUE IN AMERICA AND THOE PEOPLE DISTURBE GH15 REPS,,IF THEY DONT STOP DISTURBING GH15 EPISODES LIKE MARION JONS WILL COME A LOT MORE OUTTED AND THOSE INDIVIDUALS WILL TRUELY HAVE THEIR DAY IN COURT FOR THOSE FILES ARE VERY VERY EASILY CAN BE MADE TO BIG THING

QUIET AND RESPECT IS GOLDN WHEN DEALING WITH GH15 ABOUT SENSETIVE MATERS AS THE SUCH,,REMEMBER WHERE GH15 WRITES IT IS GOSIP AND OPINION! BOARD! IF WHAT GH15 WROTE WAS BULLCRAP NO ONE WOULD GET HISTERIC,,

RIGHT NOW GH15 ATTENTIONS IS ONLY TWARDS ELIMINATION OF AXIO BUNK GEAR AND THE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS SCAM,,BUT BE SURE GH15 STILL GET CONSTANT REPORTS ABOTU EVERYONE FROM A TO Z
fallen angel

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: January 04, 2008, 05:36:07 AM »
GH 15 is starting to sound like Greg Valentino, sorry bro i was a believer, but man you just seem to be rambling all the time lately and most of it really is pointless there will always be dealers and good and fake gear, just move on, its like youve been smoking meth these last few months, you used to only give out good information and not get pulled into all the other shit, dont get me wrong i think some of the stuff you said was far fetched in a way, but i honestly looked forward to reading it as i felt parts were informative and some of it funny, im not puttin shit on you bro just giving you an honest opinion, just drop all this crusade bullshit, its gettin tired and get back to telling us what everyones taking.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #305 on: January 04, 2008, 09:32:47 AM »
bloack is not gh15,,the poor guy leave him alone,,gh15 was invited here and gh15 ,,even if you try the hardest is namless,,,

THE COMPUTERS GH15 WORK FROM ARE ON DIFF NAMES NOT HIS,,ALL GIRL NAMES
THE COMPUTERS ARE WIRLESS
THE COMPUTERS HAVE NO ISP
THE COMPUTERS HAVE NO DARE ABOUT GH15 OR ANYOTHER PROFESSIONAL
THE COMPUTERS SIT OUTSIDE USA AND THE PROXY IS SO IT CAN BE FROM  LOCATION A WHILE IN REALITY ITS LOCATION G ,,
THERE IS JUST NOTHING TO FIND ,,EVEN THE HOSUES IS NOT UNDER THE COMPUTERS HOLDER NAMES,,

everything was taken into consideration friends,,

the more you try the more you risk yourself ingetting le visiting you,,you never stop amazing gh15 for maybe gh15 is le itself! kids ;)

that's a lot of trouble to go through to post here......

this board really must be the priority in your life....

and stop talking in third person..... it's fucking annoying

very creative gimmick....

imo

can't believe i just read that entire thread....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #306 on: January 04, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »
not ron ,,but gh15 have people working for him in many countrys of the world,,nothing can be hidden from gh15,,right now the main mission is to fix the mistake made and cancel out axio fake garbage,,people payed heavy price ,,and my reps pay lots of money to get to the few individuals behind this scam and put them behind bars,,
and with out anyconnection gh15 will continue to put milos and palumbo on scope because it is either us or them,,we can not allow criminal files walking amongts us repetetvly bringing bodybuilding down and ifbb,,THIS IS A LOT BIGGER THAN ARNOLD JUNIOR BUSINESS,,GH15 IS FIGHTING FOR BODYBUILDING FUTURE AS YOU KNOW IT AND TAKING THE HORMONES OFF CONTROL STATUE IN AMERICA AND THOE PEOPLE DISTURBE GH15 REPS,,IF THEY DONT STOP DISTURBING GH15 EPISODES LIKE MARION JONS WILL COME A LOT MORE OUTTED AND THOSE INDIVIDUALS WILL TRUELY HAVE THEIR DAY IN COURT FOR THOSE FILES ARE VERY VERY EASILY CAN BE MADE TO BIG THING

QUIET AND RESPECT IS GOLDN WHEN DEALING WITH GH15 ABOUT SENSETIVE MATERS AS THE SUCH,,REMEMBER WHERE GH15 WRITES IT IS GOSIP AND OPINION! BOARD! IF WHAT GH15 WROTE WAS BULLCRAP NO ONE WOULD GET HISTERIC,,

RIGHT NOW GH15 ATTENTIONS IS ONLY TWARDS ELIMINATION OF AXIO BUNK GEAR AND THE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS SCAM,,BUT BE SURE GH15 STILL GET CONSTANT REPORTS ABOTU EVERYONE FROM A TO Z

Can you ask the aliens with solar panel infrared eyes to remote control Milos to take pictures of him holding up a cardboard that states "i love donkeykong" ??

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #307 on: January 04, 2008, 10:03:16 AM »

Lol.  "You never betray the gh15, Freddo."

Can anyone confirm or deny the validity of gh15's info about Axio Labs?  Is his info good?  Is it just old news and common knowledge?  Or is he really on the cutting edge here?  I'd like to see a consensus formed about the validity of his information, not just the entertainment value of his posts, ^ which is undeniable ^.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #308 on: January 04, 2008, 10:10:26 AM »

that's a lot of trouble to go through to post here......

this board really must be the priority in your life....

and stop talking in third person..... it's fucking annoying

very creative gimmick....

imo

can't believe i just read that entire thread....

Don't tell me you have more important priorities then getbig!

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #309 on: January 04, 2008, 10:20:25 AM »
Don't tell me you have more important priorities then getbig!

I do!

GetBig is #5 on my list thou....

;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #310 on: January 04, 2008, 11:20:22 AM »

WTF?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #311 on: January 04, 2008, 07:35:26 PM »
GH 15 is starting to sound like Greg Valentino, sorry bro i was a believer, but man you just seem to be rambling all the time lately and most of it really is pointless there will always be dealers and good and fake gear, just move on, its like youve been smoking meth these last few months, you used to only give out good information and not get pulled into all the other shit, dont get me wrong i think some of the stuff you said was far fetched in a way, but i honestly looked forward to reading it as i felt parts were informative and some of it funny, im not puttin shit on you bro just giving you an honest opinion, just drop all this crusade bullshit, its gettin tired and get back to telling us what everyones taking.

gh15 would prefer to shoot himself in the head than be valentino,,thsat guy ruined bodybuilding ,,that guy dragged vic martinez into hell and gh15 blames him for the balck couple years bodybuilding is facing,,

the problem with bodybuilding is that the bad guys are among us so deep within us that we became dependent on them and the faster you realize it the faster we will kick them out into isolation and miserable shrinking,,

see mr palumbo 285lb in 2002,,,,,200lb in 2007 still on hormones and soon to be 170lb where hes belong due to him fuckin so many people up the ass with out even theym being aware of it,,

THIS IS MY OPINION,,CRIMINALS ARE WALKING AMONGST US!
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #312 on: January 04, 2008, 08:57:09 PM »
gh15 would prefer to shoot himself in the head than be valentino,,thsat guy ruined bodybuilding ,,that guy dragged vic martinez into hell and gh15 blames him for the balck couple years bodybuilding is facing,,

the problem with bodybuilding is that the bad guys are among us so deep within us that we became dependent on them and the faster you realize it the faster we will kick them out into isolation and miserable shrinking,,

see mr palumbo 285lb in 2002,,,,,200lb in 2007 still on hormones and soon to be 170lb where hes belong due to him fuckin so many people up the ass with out even theym being aware of it,,

haha you are a criminal, fatty delusional clown.

So, when are you going to rat some pro's mr ghclown?

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #313 on: January 04, 2008, 09:24:11 PM »
haha you are a criminal, fatty delusional clown.

So, when are you going to rat some pro's mr ghclown?

benz = 15 year old boy playing with his mothers computer..

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: January 04, 2008, 09:27:53 PM »
pkaz are you the gimmick gh15's poodle ?

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #315 on: January 04, 2008, 09:34:06 PM »
pkaz are you the gimmick gh15's poodle ?

I am a realist.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #316 on: January 04, 2008, 09:55:30 PM »

I cannot wait for March!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #317 on: January 04, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »
arnold junior ,,the more you talk the more you sound like palumbo,,just its clear to you the law and palumbo dont get along and he is watched even tighter than milos,, just a small friendly gh15 advice!
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #318 on: January 04, 2008, 10:16:23 PM »
arnold junior ,,the more you talk the more you sound like palumbo,,just its clear to you the law and palumbo dont get along and he is watched even tighter than milos,, just a small friendly gh15 advice!
Thank you for the compliment!..BTW, March will be here soon, and I seriously look forward to our in person meeting. And no, no threats or hard ass stuff, completely civil...but it could get slightly intense, lol!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: January 05, 2008, 05:33:43 AM »
So you're saying you know who gh15 is, Arnoldandnumber?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: January 05, 2008, 05:57:33 AM »
I am a realist.

No, you're an idiot. Probably a drug user that's afraid what's gonna happen.

gh15 is a fucking criminal.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: January 05, 2008, 08:04:45 AM »
No, you're an idiot. Probably a drug user that's afraid what's gonna happen.

gh15 is a fucking criminal.

HAHA you are right donkeydongs, pkaz = another gh15 mongol

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: January 05, 2008, 08:40:00 AM »
HAHA you are right donkeydongs, pkaz = another gh15 mongol

some 19 year old who has made his first D-bol cycle and is now waiting for some "pro" drug advice.

Then he can tell his buddy's in the gym that he gets his drug advice form "a real IFBB pro".

brutal idiocy and worshipping a drug dealer.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2008, 08:41:01 AM »
some 19 year old who has made his first D-bol cycle and is now waiting for some "pro" drug advice.

Then he can tell his buddy's in the gym that he gets his drug advice form "a real IFBB pro".

brutal idiocy and worshipping a drug dealer.

looooooooooool so true

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: January 05, 2008, 08:47:28 AM »
looooooooooool so true

"This dude on the internet said that i will get huuuuuge on 5g test, 50 i.u. GH/day and 30i.u. insulin pre and post workout!"

::) ::)