Author Topic: people laugh at cutler?  (Read 8918 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: people laugh at cutler?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2008, 08:48:04 AM »
my point was that jay says he is mocked.  If it's true, it's probably because of his goofy grin or his behavior, coupled with the size.

They see Ronnie and they see one bad MFer who could put them in a garbage can if he chose to.  They see a guy they want to ask for training advice or what to eat, how much he benches, etc.  They want to be Ronnie's friend.  Ronnie's a rock star.  

If someone mocked Ronnie, he'd probably come back with some gibberish comment to diss the kid in front of the room, with a smile.   If Ronnie got his with a water bottle while at a school, he probably would have asked for some BSN flavored water, or something shrewd like that.  He'd ask the kid how he can throw a bottle that far with 11-inch arms.

I wouldn't mess with Victor Martinez.

He's a crazy dude from washington heights.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2008, 08:49:18 AM »
Im still trying to save face, Im all out of rational arguments.

:)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2008, 08:50:21 AM »

Just get an Uzi.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2008, 08:51:32 AM »

you know the look.  there are 140 pound kids I see at the mall... I think... "you know, i'd rather not fight with that kid", just based upon the crazy look of nothing to lose (or the brutal tapout gear).  Then again, there are soft 250-pound people you see, that you'd happily throw dowm some steps if they looked at you cross.

If Jay gets fvcked with, it's because he smells like prey.  Ronnie and others smell like predators.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2008, 08:55:03 AM »
you know the look.  there are 140 pound kids I see at the mall... I think... "you know, i'd rather not fight with that kid", just based upon the crazy look of nothing to lose (or the brutal tapout gear).  Then again, there are soft 250-pound people you see, that you'd happily throw dowm some steps if they looked at you cross.

If Jay gets fvcked with, it's because he smells like prey.  Ronnie and others smell like predators.

don't be silly NOBODY fucks with Jay in person.  I'm guessing the dude exudes a very dominant vibe.  He knows that people mock him behind his back because he is introspective.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2008, 09:58:57 AM »
hmm, yeah, most people think "it's disgusting" when they see a pic of jay in contest shape, but then again a large majority of people when they see a pic of let's say natural guys like a sagi kalev think even he's too muscular and veiny?

there's nothing natural about Sagi Gaylev or his appetites

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2008, 10:00:26 AM »
there's nothing natural about Sagi Gaylev or his appetites

You would give your left nut to have his looks.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2008, 10:07:31 AM »
Just get an Uzi.

I'd rather have an m11911 colt 45 and cap vic in the head.

Or an mp5.. .45  ;D with a 3 round burst setting.

seriously, certain muscled people just have a 'look' as 240 put it. I think Dennis Wolf has more of a dominant look than Jay. As does someone like the animal pak poster boy.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2008, 10:10:56 AM »
Further, I bet someone like Vic carries himself differently than Jay.. Jay seems like a good natured fellow, while Vic isn't that far removed from some crazy dominican, except he seems clever enough to turn off his savage side at the right times.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2008, 10:24:23 AM »
Further, I bet someone like Vic carries himself differently than Jay.. Jay seems like a good natured fellow, while Vic isn't that far removed from some crazy dominican, except he seems clever enough to turn off his savage side at the right times.
I met Vic at the Bodyrock a few years ago.  He sat with our group at finals and ate with us afterward.  Nice guy, laid back & as far from threatening as one could imagine.  About the least-intimidating big dude I've ever been around.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2008, 10:26:49 AM »
Debussey DF = right
me = out of this thread

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 10:33:05 AM »
just jealousy on most people's part, Jay at least has the satisfaction of feeling that he is THE BEST and #1 in the whole world at his chosen profession, how many people can say that?

Only a bb fan on a on a bb forum could see it that way.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »
sometimes chicks giggle and laugh when they are in the presence of an attractive man :)

E
E

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 10:43:16 AM »
sometimes chicks giggle and laugh when they are in the presence of an attractive man :)

E

Do you do the same in front of Levrone?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2008, 10:44:37 AM »
I see Jay regularly at Whole Foods in Summerlin.  He is freaking huge, and everyone does stare at him, but everyone there knows he IS THE CHAMP!
Most are all show no go!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2008, 10:47:07 AM »
Do you do the same in front of Levrone?

I never see him in person ;)

E
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2008, 01:00:32 PM »
Only a bb fan on a on a bb forum could see it that way.
are you THE BEST at your chosen profession?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2008, 01:03:24 PM »
basically any "outstanding" individual will attract scorn and ridicule on the basis of other peoples' jealousy and insecurites,especially when they are physically outstanding, wealth and intelligence can be easily conceled, but not looks

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2008, 01:05:43 PM »
At least people can now laugh at bodybuilders..

When Ronnie was on the crown, people were afraid about the walking silverback gorilla.
I am a mini beast

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2008, 01:06:47 PM »
What happened to Scott Markey?

He was posting like crazy a while back and all of a sudden, nothing.  ???

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2008, 01:07:22 PM »
What happened to Scott Markey?

He was posting like crazy a while back and all of a sudden, nothing.  ???

Squadfather drove him mad.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2008, 01:18:51 PM »
Squadfather and SS drove him off the board.

Fixed ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2008, 01:20:39 PM »

Fixed ;D
yep, i had a little to do with it but the great SS absolutely destryed "him", "he" won't recover.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2008, 01:23:04 PM »
I met Vic at the Bodyrock a few years ago.  He sat with our group at finals and ate with us afterward.  Nice guy, laid back & as far from threatening as one could imagine.  About the least-intimidating big dude I've ever been around.

I agree completely - watch any video of Vic and he's incredibly gentle and good natured

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »
thats what skinny/fat guys girlfriends tell them to make them feel better meanwhile while their backs are turned the women are drooling and staring.

F*CK im gonna hate myself in the morning!  I CANNOT BELIEVE i am about to agree with SF.

This is very true.  I had the opportunity last summer for a big "squafather-like owning" but passed it up.  Guy leans over to his wife (me in tank top) and goes ew id never want to look like that, loud enough for me and my gf to hear it.  I just WANTED to say...yes im sure you would rather be ugly fat and out of shape like you are right now... you WISH you looked like me!  Instead i just accepted the fact that he knows he looks like shit and his wife probably knew too... so i let it go.

Numerous times iv hooked up with the girl at the party who tells her friends that im disgusting looking.  Just proves we are NOT repulsive to the public but instead we are appear intimidating and superior to them, so they are jealous and "hate" on us.