Author Topic: History has been made! Barrack Obama wins in IOWA!  (Read 7089 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: History has been made! Barrack Obama wins in IOWA!
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2008, 07:58:11 PM »
yeah, but eventually it'll affect everyone.  Your kids can't go to the movies or the grocery stores with the AR-15 on their side.  

We have to take care of idiots in this society or they can fvck up our lives.  Sad but true.

Hey, come on.... it works in Pakistan and Brazil!

Besides, we can always propose a "final solution" to the homeless problem (see my sig line for details).  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2008, 07:58:41 PM »
I though I tasted something that just wasnt right. you are in the tampa area right 240?

Yep.  You coming to the PBW Tampa Classic in August?  In St Pete I think.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2008, 07:59:48 PM »
Hey, come on.... it works in Pakistan and Brasil!

I'm all for carrying an AR-15 everywhere I go.  AKs are junk.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2008, 08:01:38 PM »
Yep.  You coming to the PBW Tampa Classic in August?  In St Pete I think.

to be honest I had no idea it was going on

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2008, 08:02:07 PM »
Look at history - in the last 30 years, it's been a cucle of peace/conquering.

Bush did a good job at his PNAC goals - building bases, contorlling oil, establishing a presence over there. 

But for longterm world success, we need to be perceived as "not the asshole anymore'

Besides, we all know that no President is allowed to fvck things up.  They're kept on short leashes on things that matter. 
That's a job for an advertising agency, not a state (the US of fucking A) driven by a domestic policy agenda and with more debt than the Devil, and  with an economic crisis looming. You're a nice guy, but you're dreaming here if you think cleaning up your image abroad will change anything. You think powercrats like Cheney et al. give a fcuk what some European thinks about him or his country!? 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2008, 08:02:45 PM »
Sorry to break your balls, folks. Only reason why Obama is a legit candidate is because he's articulate and black.

He has no foreign policy experience.

He has not run anything(unlike Guliani).

He's somewhat of a conformist, much like Hillary. He's a lapdog the publics' wishes, as opposed to what's good for the nation as a whole.

More stupidity on behalf of the American public.  :-\

very true,,,,bump for being the only intelligent person on getbig!
you are gay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2008, 08:05:05 PM »
That's a job for an advertising agency, not a state (the US of fucking A) driven by a domestic policy agenda and with more debt than the Devil, and  with an economic crisis looming. You're a nice guy, but you're dreaming here if you think cleaning up your image abroad will change anything. You think powercrats like Cheney et al. give a fcuk what some European thinks about him or his country!? 

no, cheney does not.   Cheney was awesome for advancing US position worldwide.

However, 4 more years of thsi hyper-aggressive policy and we have Cold War II.  We all know Hil/Obama will cool tensinos with Russia for a bit.

Don't be defensive - both sides' policies are correct.  You just have to time it right!  I don't care who wins - I just want to keep things moving - Bush kicks ass for 8 years, then Obama/Hilary heals wounds.  It's necessary.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2008, 08:06:53 PM »
However, the bottom 20% of our nation - the poor folk - are going to get totally screwed.  They already don't pay anything in taxes, and they spend all their income at walmart.

They are the bottom 20% for a reason.  Some work, but most do not, and EXPECT handouts...screw that,, you should keep what you earn?

Why should half of my paycheck go to Lakisha with 6 kids and no husband, or the group of 30 year olds hanging on the stoop?  not racist, just being real.  
you are gay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2008, 08:11:28 PM »
They are the bottom 20% for a reason.  Some work, but most do not, and EXPECT handouts...screw that,, you should keep what you earn?

It's not fair.  But it's life.

Our society has a bottom 20% that we have to subsidize so that they don't bring down our quality of life.

If you have a solution for 20% of the population - 60 million people - suddenly becoming homeless, hungry, sick , and violent, please share it.

If you starve them, they will climb in your window at night and kill you for food. 

If you can solve the poverty problem, I'm writing in your name when I vote for president :)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2008, 08:25:37 PM »
please.   

Why work 30 hours a week making 10 bucks an hour?  Sure, you may be able to get a little car, rent an apparment, buy some food.  But 30 hours to some people is INSANE when they can make more doing NOTHING, just sitting on their ass. 

Don;t give me this whole unfair bullshit.  They need incentive to work and better themselves.  I came from a relatively lower middle class, single parent, many kids, went to public school, and shit, I busted my ass for 10 years in school, took out loans to pay for myself, and now I am a doctor. 

So leave that liberal shit somewhere else, and do not take 90% of my hard-earned-salary to give people free money.  remember back to that old saying "give someone a fish--feed for a day,,,,teach them to fish".....u know the rest
you are gay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »
please.  

Why work 30 hours a week making 10 bucks an hour?  Sure, you may be able to get a little car, rent an apparment, buy some food.  But 30 hours to some people is INSANE when they can make more doing NOTHING, just sitting on their ass. 

Don;t give me this whole unfair bullshit.  They need incentive to work and better themselves.  I came from a relatively lower middle class, single parent, many kids, went to public school, and shit, I busted my ass for 10 years in school, took out loans to pay for myself, and now I am a doctor. 

So leave that liberal shit somewhere else, and do not take 90% of my hard-earned-salary to give people free money.  remember back to that old saying "give someone a fish--feed for a day,,,,teach them to fish".....u know the rest

dude.

listen.

i agree with you completely.

you think I'm defending their slothy, lazy, fatass ways.  I'M NOT.

But, I'm a realist, and I know that 60 million starving, homeless people will make our country an unpleasant place to live.

If you want to call me a lib because I foresee longterm problems with having 60 million desperate people in our streets, that's your choice.  But I'm not.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2008, 09:02:17 PM »
please.   

You totally missed the point of what 240 said........Doctor.... ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2008, 09:21:57 PM »
Heres the solution to poverty and crime in America:

if you are considered the lowest 10 percent, or commit a serious crime (i.e.murder), you get deported!  ;)

Criminals and people living off the system get sent to Iran and Iraq.  This would serve 3 points:

1.  Crime would go down to almost zero

2.  Production of the lowest 10% skyrockets

3. Terrorists in Iran/Iraq would give up in day 1 when they see a bus load of these guys roll out yelling "holla, wheres my free shit at?"

I am of course kidding, but oddly, this kinda makes some sense   ;)
you are gay.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2008, 09:41:07 PM »
Heres the solution to poverty and crime in America:

if you are considered the lowest 10 percent, or commit a serious crime (i.e.murder), you get deported!  ;)

Criminals and people living off the system get sent to Iran and Iraq.  This would serve 3 points:

1.  Crime would go down to almost zero

2.  Production of the lowest 10% skyrockets

3. Terrorists in Iran/Iraq would give up in day 1 when they see a bus load of these guys roll out yelling "holla, wheres my free shit at?"

I am of course kidding, but oddly, this kinda makes some sense   ;)

Number 3 is could very well happen!! ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2008, 11:54:36 PM »

If you have a solution for 20% of the population - 60 million people - suddenly becoming homeless, hungry, sick , and violent, please share it.

We will "resettle them in the East".  :D

This will be the "final solution" to the problem!

Now....  let's get the trains fired up!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2008, 07:52:52 PM »

You're kidding right?  He's a fuccking BAPTIST MINISTER! The Christards have already had eight years in the white house from which to spew their dark-ages religious propaganda.  I think that's more than enough.  If one of the bible-beaters takes the GOP nomination, I'm voting Dem for the first time in my life.  >:(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2008, 07:58:16 PM »
no worries.  I used to LOVE the flat tax in 92 when Forbes was pushing it.  It's FAIR!

But, the poor 'spending class' is what makes all us middle=classers live so well :)
We can't cripple them or they'll be dying in the streets and sticking guns in our ribs in parking lots lol...

We have a saying in network marketing.
It goes: "If you wanna dine with the classes, you better cater to the masses"

240 is right!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2008, 08:04:30 PM »
At this point, any way possible to keep Hillary out of office is going to have to suffice.  

Obama has zero experience in dealing with other countries in any way (except for a token visit or three) and hasn't proven he can run ANYTHING whatsoever.  Someone like that should scare the living hell out of EVERY American when it comes to being in office.  However....

Hillary is a power hungry, corrupt to the core, lying, POS communist that would be an absolute DISASTER for the country if elected.  The economy would TANK under her, other countries would laugh at the U.S. (like it or not, there isn't a Muslim country on EARTH that would respect or fear her as a leader.  Japan and China would laugh at her as well).  I honestly can't think of a SINGLE positive thing she'd bring to office.  Nothing whatsoever.  

These echo the criticism leveled against Bush in '99.  :-\

Hilary might be alot of things, ...but I doubt national leaders or their press secretaries would ever consider her a moron, ...let alone publicly voice such an opinion.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2008, 08:08:27 PM »
Brilliantly said!  It's so annoying when people polarize the issue!  Just call the Republicans the Gambinos and the Democrats the Genoveses.

And introducing Ron Paul as Ellliot Ness!   ...COMING SOON TO A REPUBLIC NEAR YOU  ;D
w