Author Topic: Mike Huckabee wins IOWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2184 times)

Alex23

Hahahaha   240's just doing his job....your emotional response proves it.. :o

What's emotional about pointing out reality vs making stuff up about "Beach Bum"'s education?

Maybe Rob should explain a little cleary what he's been doing for the past 4 years?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i'm goofing off, pretty much.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What's emotional about pointing out reality vs making stuff up about "Beach Bum"'s education?

Maybe Rob should explain a little cleary what he's been doing for the past 4 years?

BB and I hav a long history here, alex23.

He used a story about being a high school dropout to win an argument.  Later, he claimed to be a college professor.  He also runs a company and does numerous other things.

He recommends books he's read, then jumps into debates on the topic with zero knowledge of the books' topic.  He made up facts about Dennis Kucinich.  He used some pretty mean racial comments when talking about Obama.  He says some cruel shit here.  He voted for Bill Clinton, worst of all.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
the markets doing nicely, thanks for the deposit alex23.  ;D

Ride the wave NT!! ;D

Alex23

the markets doing nicely, thanks for the deposit alex23.  ;D

It's getting old 'bro'.....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
BB and I hav a long history here, alex23.

He used a story about being a high school dropout to win an argument.  Later, he claimed to be a college professor.  He also runs a company and does numerous other things.

He recommends books he's read, then jumps into debates on the topic with zero knowledge of the books' topic.  He made up facts about Dennis Kucinich.  He used some pretty mean racial comments when talking about Obama.  He says some cruel shit here.  He voted for Bill Clinton, worst of all.

Ah yes, the fascist swine, as active as ever!
I hate the State.