Author Topic: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye  (Read 3479 times)

Stark

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22988
I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« on: January 04, 2008, 10:13:28 AM »
Hey folks

Just started a new job and this semihot HR Cow is giving me the eye, she seems to find redicules reasons to come over to my office and keeps blushing when I bend over and flex my chest, she asked me to flex my biceps (which I was more than happy to do) and she was in awe.
I'm married so I'm not going to hit it if you suggest that, but I need something to get her off my back.

Suggestions welcome.

Tapeworm

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 29349
  • Hold Fast
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 10:16:39 AM »
Next time she comes around the corner, hang her on the Clothes Line.

Special Ed

  • Toms
  • Getbig V
  • *
  • Posts: 4666
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 10:20:57 AM »
Hey folks

Just started a new job and this semihot HR Cow is giving me the eye, she seems to find redicules reasons to come over to my office and keeps blushing when I bend over and flex my chest, she asked me to flex my biceps (which I was more than happy to do) and she was in awe.
I'm married so I'm not going to hit it if you suggest that, but I need something to get her off my back.

Suggestions welcome.
Dude, that's obviously the company initiation ritual. There's a very real possibility you could be terminated if you don't throw her over the desk and hit that doggystyle.
http://www.youporn.com/watch/32726
BigNationRadio.com

DK II

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 31264
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 10:30:29 AM »
Hey folks

Just started a new job and this semihot HR Cow is giving me the eye, she seems to find redicules reasons to come over to my office and keeps blushing when I bend over and flex my chest, she asked me to flex my biceps (which I was more than happy to do) and she was in awe.
I'm married so I'm not going to hit it if you suggest that, but I need something to get her off my back.

Suggestions welcome.

Haha, don't tell me i have to tell you how to get rid of annoying women, stud!

Just tell her she's fat. Straight to her face.
Or talk about your wife all the time.
糞

Cleanest Natural

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28661
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 10:31:02 AM »
Dude, that's obviously the company initiation ritual. There's a very real possibility you could be terminated if you don't throw her over the desk and hit that doggystyle.
http://www.youporn.com/watch/32726

living your fantasies vicariously through others ?... sounds like a rerun " IMUS"  :D

Special Ed

  • Toms
  • Getbig V
  • *
  • Posts: 4666
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 10:33:50 AM »
living your fantasies vicariously through others ?... sounds like a rerun " IMUS"  :D
Hahaha...I was able to live out my fantasy of what it would be like to get a BJ from a woman with no teeth through the pics of your fiancee on the beach! Tell her Ed says thanks!
BigNationRadio.com

240 is Back

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 102387
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 10:35:01 AM »
ask her out on sat night.  Then ask her to borrow $2200 for some made-up emergency.

She'll empty her pithy savings account for a chance at a stud like you.

After you stand her up for this date while you're out blowing the $2200, come to work on monday and play COMPLETELY dumb about it.

She won't have the guts to come fwd and look so foolish.  

Bast000

  • Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • *
  • Posts: 8144
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 10:35:52 AM »

when I bend over and flex my chest

 ???

Below Me

  • Getbig III
  • ***
  • Posts: 649
  • Getbig!
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 10:45:49 AM »
Squeeze out a couple of good protein farts when she's around.

onlyme

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19327
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 11:07:30 AM »
Ask her if you can borrow some of her Vagasil. 

Tapeworm

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 29349
  • Hold Fast
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 11:14:44 AM »
Hang on.  "Semihot" you say? 

We're gonna need pics to take this any further.  Something tasteful, yet naked.

Cleanest Natural

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28661
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 11:17:34 AM »
Hahaha...I was able to live out my fantasy of what it would be like to get a BJ from a woman with no teeth through the pics of your fiancee on the beach! Tell her Ed says thanks!
Lamest comeback..EVER  :-\

SF1900

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 50371
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 11:56:18 AM »
Put her in a figure-four leg lock!
X

G o a t b o y

  • Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • *
  • Posts: 21431
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 12:01:59 PM »
I'm married so I'm not going to hit it if you suggest that, but I need something to get her off my back.

Suggestions welcome.


You should hit it.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 16711
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 12:02:43 PM »
You felt to compelled to ask us.

You just got married; don't cheat your wife like that..  :-\

Army of One

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 30387
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 12:03:07 PM »
Hey folks

Just started a new job and this semihot HR Cow is giving me the eye, she seems to find redicules reasons to come over to my office and keeps blushing when I bend over and flex my chest, she asked me to flex my biceps (which I was more than happy to do) and she was in awe.
I'm married so I'm not going to hit it if you suggest that, but I need something to get her off my back.

Suggestions welcome.

Take her in the store cupboard and give her a dirty sanchez followed by a donkey punch.

MAXX

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17966
  • I wanna be big like Kovacs
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 12:04:24 PM »
Hey folks

Just started a new job and this semihot HR Cow is giving me the eye, she seems to find redicules reasons to come over to my office and keeps blushing when I bend over and flex my chest, she asked me to flex my biceps (which I was more than happy to do) and she was in awe.
I'm married so I'm not going to hit it if you suggest that, but I need something to get her off my back.

Suggestions welcome.
why dont you show us a pic of your huge bulging biceps stud  :-*
1

gordiano

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17124
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 01:50:11 PM »
Just tell her you're gay..... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

emn1964

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 6079
  • Getbig!
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 02:09:39 PM »
ask her out on sat night.  Then ask her to borrow $2200 for some made-up emergency.

She'll empty her pithy savings account for a chance at a stud like you.

After you stand her up for this date while you're out blowing the $2200, come to work on monday and play COMPLETELY dumb about it.

She won't have the guts to come fwd and look so foolish.  

a genius plan if ever there was one.

Dballn247

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 6081
  • That's how I roll.
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »
ask her out on sat night.  Then ask her to borrow $2200 for some made-up emergency.

She'll empty her pithy savings account for a chance at a stud like you.

After you stand her up for this date while you're out blowing the $2200, come to work on monday and play COMPLETELY dumb about it.

She won't have the guts to come fwd and look so foolish. 

Who told you I did that?  Well something similar, fool around with her a couple times, repeat back to her what she's told you previously, give her a few sympathy lays, and tell her she gives the best head.  That will get you $$$'s up.  Then get that money.  LOL!!!!  That bitch still sends me emails talking about getting her money back and how her HUSBAND is going to beat me up.  ::)  Still ain't got my ass kicked and but the new suspension setup for my truck is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

Cleanest Natural

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28661
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 09:54:33 PM »
Who told you I did that?  Well something similar, fool around with her a couple times, repeat back to her what she's told you previously, give her a few sympathy lays, and tell her she gives the best head.  That will get you $$$'s up.  Then get that money.  LOL!!!!  That bitch still sends me emails talking about getting her money back and how her HUSBAND is going to beat me up.  ::)  Still ain't got my ass kicked and but the new suspension setup for my truck is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:Dthat is really funny...she threatened u to tell her husband that she cheated on him but u were not romantic and broke it off...chances are her husband would prolly beat the living shit out of her first hahahahha

James Blunt

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3272
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 09:56:34 PM »
Just fuck her. Quit being weak.

Tre

  • Expert
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 16548
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 09:58:29 PM »
Hey folks

Just started a new job and this semihot HR Cow is giving me the eye, she seems to find redicules reasons to come over to my office and keeps blushing when I bend over and flex my chest, she asked me to flex my biceps (which I was more than happy to do) and she was in awe.
I'm married so I'm not going to hit it if you suggest that, but I need something to get her off my back.

Suggestions welcome.

Either you tolerate schmoes or you don't.   ;D

powerpack

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3166
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 10:03:04 PM »
Squeeze out a couple of good protein farts when she's around.
That will work  ;D

powerpack

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3166
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: I think a semihot HR cow is giving me the eye
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 10:04:21 PM »
Or talk about your wife all the time.
That does not work, lots of woman go after married men.
In fact I get more "hits" when I have my ring on than when I dont.