Author Topic: Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly  (Read 14203 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly
« on: January 05, 2008, 02:05:16 PM »
Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly
So called "Assault Weapons Bans" such as the now expired 1994 Clinton ban and the one still in place in states such as California seek to ban rifles that our misguided legislators feel have no purpose in civilian hands.  They identify "evil features" they can use to generically classify these "military style" weapons in sweeping terms.  Of course these features, such as plastic pistol grips, barrel shrouds, and bayonet lugs have absolutely nothing to do with the firearms potential lethality in the real world and are merely cosmetic features.  After all, it really doesn't matter what color the firearm is if it fires the same ammunition right?  Well, in the "spirit" of the California Assault Weapon Ban I decided to do my best to alleviate the fears of my fellow citizens and gun-banning legislators when I put together a new AR-15 for my wife.  Below is the result of my painstaking work to transform an Evil Black Rifle (EBR) into a Cute Pink RIfle (CPR).  Introducing the Hello Kitty AR-15!

This rifle is 100% legal in California because it is based on an "off-list" lower receiver made by Stag Arms and has no evil features at all, instead featuring a fixed stock instead of the evil collapsible stock, a muzzle brake in place of the vile flash-hider, and a MonsterMan Grip instead of the heinous and malicious plastic pistol grip.  The C Products magazine looks like a 30 round magazine body but is permanently modified to only allow 10 rounds.

I have to give props to my friend Drew at Armory Airbrush who painted the parts for me and did a great job on the graphics.  Check him out at http://www.armoryairbrush.com/

It has come to my attention that a lot of people think this rifle is merely a photoshop job.  To convince the doubters here is a picture of the painted parts prior to assembly.

S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 02:07:33 PM »
Do they have hellokitty m11911s?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »
I wouldn't like to carry a pink glock.  But I'd be open to other colors.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 02:15:22 PM »
I wouldn't like to carry a pink glock.  But I'd be open to other colors.

My cousin is in the NYPD and he told me about olive and nickled colored glocks.. Says he saw one in olive and I guess that meant green?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 02:22:37 PM »
My cousin is in the NYPD and he told me about olive and nickled colored glocks.. Says he saw one in olive and I guess that meant green?

yeah, my brother had a glock 21 that had an aerotek finish - like a silver.  not chrome, but this grayed silver.  Looked cool as hell. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »
yeah, my brother had a glock 21 that had an aerotek finish - like a silver.  not chrome, but this grayed silver.  Looked cool as hell. 

Tis impossible to get a carrying permit here in this shitty state.  >:(

Still have a folding knife though.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 02:26:04 PM »
How much can you buy one of those for? 

AR15 will run you 800 to 1200, depending on specs.

most glocks are 500 to 600.

Customizing it like that often costs more than the gun itself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 02:26:48 PM »
Tis impossible to get a carrying permit here in this shitty state.  >:(

Still have a folding knife though.  ;D

Florida's permits work in 18 other states now, I think.  Georgia, Ohio, and others.  It's cool when states recognize each other's like that.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 02:36:58 PM »
Florida's permits work in 18 other states now, I think.  Georgia, Ohio, and others.  It's cool when states recognize each other's like that.

You are hardly in danger in Florida.  ::)

Totally different in NYC though.. I mean I'm always carrying my blade and it's helped me out in some situations where it could have gotten ugly. Like these two black kids pissed me off in the subway and I told them to fuck off, and then they started coming towards me(pretty big fellas), they were close and then I drew the knife still folded they kinda knew and backed off.. Another time I pulled it out directly at a crazy druken bum.. Gang of highschool kids asked me to buy them drink in Hollis.. Naturally, I said no and told them to fuck off. They tried to circle me and I drew and charged at one black and they all fucking scattered.

Weapons cannot be disgarded even for a second.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 02:40:33 PM »

Totally different in NYC though.. I mean I'm always carrying my blade and it's helped me out in some situations where it could have gotten ugly. Like these two black kids pissed me off in the subway and I told them to fuck off, and then they started coming towards me(pretty big fellas), they were close and then I drew the knife still folded they kinda knew and backed off.. Another time I pulled it out directly at a crazy druken bum.. Gang of highschool kids asked me to buy them drink in Hollis.. Naturally, I said no and told them to fuck off. They tried to circle me and I drew and charged at one black and they all fucking scattered.

Weapons cannot be disgarded even for a second.

Knives can be effective weapons, assuming the other guy doesn't have a gun, and that you're young and in shape.

I wonder how the state of NY expects the elderly to protect themselves?

Thank god I live in a sane part of the world where I can legally own and carry a firearm.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 02:45:50 PM »

The 4 kids that killed NFL star Sean Taylor hailed from my hometown of Ft Myers.

Rent is down bigtime, and scumbags are moving in as a result.  Home invasions, random shootings, and other crimes are happening a lot lately.

Florida isn't the ghetto, but it isn't all that safe either.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 02:51:50 PM »

Knives can be effective weapons, assuming the other guy doesn't have a gun, and that you're young and in shape.

I wonder how the state of NY expects the elderly to protect themselves?

Thank god I live in a sane part of the world where I can legally own and carry a firearm.

They fucking don't and the animals get away with it. Police are 30 minutes late and if you do act in self defense you'll be the bad guy. I recall the situation with the kids asking me to buy them liquor getting almost out of hand because it looked as though they really were going to attack me, but it didn't happen thanks to a folding knife that's almost become a part of my right arm.

I know several store clerks around my area that have been robbed, and sometimes even assulted for no apparent reason. Leave it to the NYPD they say.. But had these people acted with some kind of weapon then they might've not been violated.

Many times it's just how you act.. Some bum came inside a pizza shop and the counter guy told her to leave.. She started swinging her arms drunkenly and started threatening everyone until I told her to fuck off with the n word. She went crazy and then I cooly just grabbed her shirt collar and shook her several times and told her to get the fuck out or I'd shank her to death. She left.  ;D

240, NY has many micro situations with a lot of trouble. Hell, ask KH. Florida's incidents are mainly isolated. Huge difference.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »
Love the sticker on the buttstock.... ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 03:01:00 PM »
Leave it to the NYPD they say..

Liberals and other stupid people often make this mistake.  The problem is these people clearly misunderstand the purpose and capabilities of a police force.  The job of the police is to investigate crime and arrest the offenders, not to prevent crime on an individual basis.  They are not a private security company or a protection detail.  Ask any cop and he will readily agree with this.  Yet I can't understand how this fundamental misunderstanding came to exist in the heads of at least half of the american public?

To those that would tell me to leave my personal protection and the protection of my family to the police, I would say fine, I'd be happy to just as soon as the "police" are willing and able to provide me with a 24-hour armed officer tasked exclusively to my personal protection.  Until they can do that, don't even think of asking me to give up my gun, 'cause it ain't gonna happen.  >:(

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 03:07:33 PM »

Liberals and other stupid people often make this mistake.  The problem is these people clearly misunderstand the purpose and capabilities of a police force.  The job of the police is to investigate crime and arrest the offenders, not to prevent crime on an individual basis.  They are not a private security company or a protection detail.  Ask any cop and he will readily agree with this.  Yet I can't understand how this fundamental misunderstanding came to exist in the heads of at least half of the american public?

To those that would tell me to leave my personal protection and the protection of my family to the police, I would say fine, I'd be happy to just as soon as the "police" are willing and able to provide me with a 24-hour armed officer tasked exclusively to my personal protection.  Until they can do that, don't even think of asking me to give up my gun, 'cause it ain't gonna happen.  >:(

RIght on man!  Its the American fantasy... A safe world.
You know how many them poor fucks called 911 on the cell in the Hi-Jacked death Planes? Plenty Im sure,,,, A Fuckin laptop computer to the head of the  'Jackers
wuz waht should of been done... Stay calm and wait for the police dont apply most of the time.
A nation of victims has been bred.

Warm up HelloKitty there till the paint peels........  ;D
Love it when a gas tube melts..... 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »

You got that right.

National police response time is 11 minutes.

I used to be anti-gun until I was 20.  My brother showed me enough instances of "My gun saved the day" from gun magazines to convert me.  I used to say "guns are for pussies".  

Ten years later, my brother shot an armed robber, part of two who planned to rob his pharmacy and kill him and the other guy working.  Without carry permits, my brother would be dead.  ALl those years of him showing me those stories of an armed citizen preventing a crime and sure enough, it happened to him.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 03:11:21 PM »
CJ, I agree NY has it way worse than here.

I can't believe so many NYers are anti-gun.  Living in shit like that, the rednecks down here would vote the liberals out and get some good ol' boys in office.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 03:18:17 PM »

I can't believe so many NYers are anti-gun.  Living in shit like that, the rednecks down here would vote the liberals out and get some good ol' boys in office.

They (dumb-ass liberals) see all the gun violence, and think "guns=bad... let's make them illegal".  What they don't understand is that by doing so they're making the situation worse, not better.  What they seem to miss is that those committing the gun violence are criminals.  Gun laws don't effect them, because they don't care about laws to begin with.  All gun laws do is take guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens...  the criminals get to keep theirs.  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 03:28:59 PM »

Well, it's to do with people Al Sharpton and his lapdogs Hillary and Chuck Kikemer.

Police force good enough, although they have hardly any authority on matters and are more concerned with ticket quotas.

Couple months ago some dominican store owner with like several kids was shot to death, and he did have a .38 on him; just couldn't draw quick enough to defend himself.. I read an article where they must've pointed out the unregistered .38 like atleast 10 times. I mean it was all caught on tape and and .38 had nothing to do with it.. And they whine about that.. A store owner who merely sought to keep his hard earned money from being jacked and was murdered with kids left behind, and all the yuppies and black appologists can do is talk about his unregistered .38.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 03:29:45 PM »
glad I live in Texas

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 04:30:02 PM »
LOL@ Camel Jockey, brutal tough guy stories. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 04:44:02 PM »
LOL@ Camel Jockey, brutal tough guy stories. ;D

Real stories that aren't anything to laugh at.

I am as fond of it as perhaps anything. It has saved my life, and though it cannot equal the power of a firearm, it has prevented a lot of violence coming my way.

Call it fables, tough guy stories, but that doesn't change what this piece has done for me. It is an extention of my right arm.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 04:44:29 PM »
I love that gun, do they have an It's Happy Bunny one?
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2008, 04:46:41 PM »
Who has the classic 240 Glock picture?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 04:54:23 PM »