Author Topic: Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly  (Read 14204 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly
« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »
bench, my bro had a .45 USP.. sadly my mother threw it away when he left..

I remember crying like a little wuss when my brother took me to a range in Columbus, Ohio.. I even got to fire his SLR, and a remington .308 rifle(7.62 x 51) sniper rifle.. I cried like a baby as I was like only 12 at the time.. and he laughed. I think I even fired his SKS.

My brother knew a Tamil Tiger(Sri Lankan resistance group member) that had a stash of weapons in Ohio. Dude had an mp5 fully autto, an m4 and 3 ar-15s.. He he a sig sour, taurous .9mm, hk, glock and some many other firearms.. Crazy dude. A guru to my brother and many gun crazy white boys too.

Sadly my brother sold all his shit and abandoned the hobby all together and I was left with silly knowledge of firearms though I have none in my posession. Pathetic, huh?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2008, 07:22:20 PM »
i got rid of my kimber because it wouldnt eject my reloads >:(

bench
I have that problem with cheap loads in my Sig .40.... :-\

Not getting rid of it though. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2008, 07:24:24 PM »
I want to move out this shitty state within a few years..

Soon carrying a fucking toothpick will be illegal.  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2008, 08:31:03 PM »
Wow,,,to think a Pink Hello Kitty AR would stir up SO much trouble....

Many of You Euro guys have a very distorted perception of the USA from the TV.
Its a very large country w/ a lot of rural land that is undeveloped.

Ive got cyotes, fox, Racoons (Damn PC spell-check wont allow C O O N  ;D) Deer Turkey ...

Saw 2 wolf about 2 years back... DNR though it be cute to "reintroduce" them  ::)) Farmers feel differently.

Maybe farmers should breed faster moving cattle, ones with more fast-twitch fibers ;D. Ain't the wolves fault domestic cattle are slow moving lunch boxes on legs. Problem is Wolves nor any other creature knows boundaries that should not cross...
 Ahh, the outdoors.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2008, 01:50:03 AM »
Yes - but - guns are the great equalizer.  If 5 men with sticks attack me, I might be Bruce Lee with that fvcking stick, but I'm probably going to end up in the hospital or dead.  You can only engage one man at a time. 

A gun allows you to instantly deter them on a much bigger basis.  Seeing the gun stops most crimes.  And in the other cases, it's pretty likely that bad guys #2,3,4,5 will reconsider their plan to take your wallet when they see bad guy #1 get his brains blown out.  Something about seeing your life flah before your eyes ends criminal loyalty pretty quickly.

What would you do in this situation?

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/37634/bbdb6a10/gekke_nederlandse_man_steekt_vrouw_in_rotterdam.html

;D

The people in the movie refuse to help all the way because they will be arrested too if they beat up the attacker.

The attacker received 1 year. Gotta love leftist judges.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2008, 04:51:21 PM »
AR15 will run you 800 to 1200, depending on specs.

most glocks are 500 to 600.

Customizing it like that often costs more than the gun itself.

Or forget the plastic guns, and get  a real custom like this custom built titanium framed Caspian commander 1911 I had built:

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2008, 04:53:59 PM »
Florida's permits work in 18 other states now, I think.  Georgia, Ohio, and others.  It's cool when states recognize each other's like that.

I have FL, Utah, NV, NH, MA, and ME.