Author Topic: Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly  (Read 14217 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2008, 11:06:24 AM »
This is what I love in your U.S.A, you can buy guns from a regular logistic store, it's so awesome. Only thing you need to have is... clean backround, HAHA!!!

And even then you can just say; "Yeah but I found jesus last week so I'm ok now" and you american's like believer's so the sale's man would proly give him some napalm for free  :D

Damn I so need a gun, so many people diserve to be shot.. *sigh*, OH dreams.

It doesn't work that way, moron.  If you buy a gun and then use it to shoot people, you go to jail. Yes, Americans are allowed to have guns (if they are not criminals, and no, there's no "religious" exemption  ::)), but they can only use them for self-defense. Europeans think we're stupid or something because we allow law-abiding people to defend themselves.  In my opinion, the Europeans are the stupid ones because they require their citizens to be victims if they are unlucky enough to be randomly targeted by predators.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2008, 11:08:31 AM »
In my opinion, the Europeans are the stupid ones because they require their citizens to be victims if they are unlucky enough to be randomly targeted by predators.

I challenge our anti-gun Euro friends here to tell us what YOU would do if randomly targeted by a predator.

If 3 men with clubs decided to beat the shit out of you, or perhaps pull your lady into their van for an evening of surprise sex...

What the hell would you do?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »

It doesn't work that way, moron.  If you buy a gun and then use it to shoot people, you go to jail. Yes, Americans are allowed to have guns (if they are not criminals, and no, there's no "religious" exemption  ::)), but they can only use them for self-defense. Europeans think we're stupid or something because we allow law-abiding people to defend themselves.  In my opinion, the Europeans are the stupid ones because they require their citizens to be victims if they are unlucky enough to be randomly targeted by predators.

Exactly. I live in a pretty safe place in The Netherlands, but if I go out to certain places I carry a knife, just in case. Better would be a gun, but that's forbidden here. In case of an attack I'll be better of in jail then in a hospital, fighting for my life. That's how it is.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2008, 11:13:31 AM »
I challenge our anti-gun Euro friends here to tell us what YOU would do if randomly targeted by a predator.

If 3 men with clubs decided to beat the shit out of you, or perhaps pull your lady into their van for an evening of surprise sex...

I feel you. A lot of my fellow europeans are very ignorant towards the us. They think it's the wild west but they don't know shit. They only say what they see in the media.

Everyone should have the right to defend themselves/family.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2008, 11:14:11 AM »

Exactly. In this case I wish I would be able to shoot them down, preferably dead or badly wounded. Otherwise I would be in trouble against 3 men.

BTW I'm from The Netherlands, Europe.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2008, 11:16:05 AM »
And ofcourse, guns don't kill people.

People would be hitting eachother with wooden sticks if guns and knives would be banned completely.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2008, 11:20:17 AM »
And ofcourse, guns don't kill people.

People would be hitting eachother with wooden sticks if guns and knives would be banned completely.

Yes - but - guns are the great equalizer.  If 5 men with sticks attack me, I might be Bruce Lee with that fvcking stick, but I'm probably going to end up in the hospital or dead.  You can only engage one man at a time. 

A gun allows you to instantly deter them on a much bigger basis.  Seeing the gun stops most crimes.  And in the other cases, it's pretty likely that bad guys #2,3,4,5 will reconsider their plan to take your wallet when they see bad guy #1 get his brains blown out.  Something about seeing your life flah before your eyes ends criminal loyalty pretty quickly.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2008, 11:21:21 AM »
Yes - but - guns are the great equalizer.  If 5 men with sticks attack me, I might be Bruce Lee with that fvcking stick, but I'm probably going to end up in the hospital or dead.  You can only engage one man at a time. 

A gun allows you to instantly deter them on a much bigger basis.  Seeing the gun stops most crimes.  And in the other cases, it's pretty likely that bad guys #2,3,4,5 will reconsider their plan to take your wallet when they see bad guy #1 get his brains blown out.  Something about seeing your life flah before your eyes ends criminal loyalty pretty quickly.
Bruce Lee engaged more than one man at a time, so does Jackie Chan.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2008, 11:23:44 AM »
Bruce Lee engaged more than one man at a time, so does Jackie Chan.

they take turns attacking you in karate movies, at most coming 2 at a time.  The others wave their numchucks (sp?) and wait their turn.  If you've ever seen someone jumped in real life, it's pretty much one dude getting trucked by 4 guys, pinned to the ground, then hit and kicked a bunch of times. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2008, 11:25:12 AM »
they take turns attacking you in karate movies, at most coming 2 at a time.  The others wave their numchucks (sp?) and wait their turn.  If you've ever seen someone jumped in real life, it's pretty much one dude getting trucked by 4 guys, pinned to the ground, then hit and kicked a bunch of times. 
Oh jeebus, Robert, it was a joke, are you that far gone?

BTW, I am in favor of all law abiding citizens being allowed to carry concealed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2008, 11:43:48 AM »
sorry, i was watching the bucs lose and didn't register the sarcasm to it, my mistake!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2008, 11:51:43 AM »
sorry, i was watching the bucs lose and didn't register the sarcasm to it, my mistake!
HAHAA if they had guns,they could have won!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2008, 11:53:38 AM »
HAHAA if they had guns,they could have won!! ;D

Remember that football runback on 'Last Boy Scout"?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2008, 12:11:10 PM »
Yeah, pretty sad that pussies can't fight one on one.  If you get into a fight, the only times your friend(s) should jump in is if you look like you might get killed.  If you get knocked out, suck it up and chalk it up to experience.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2008, 01:21:45 PM »
Living in fear of your neighbors is no way to go through life. I am not anti gun but I cannot see going through life carring a gun 'just in case'. And I think hunters are cowardly and delusional.

If some of you live in bad area,  there are many other things you can do to improve it than to carry a gun. Carrying a gun seems like a last resort to me.

BTW, New York City has been Republican now for that last 15 years, it is not a 'liberal' city. We are just educated.

I'm not going to be victimized by some tough guy homo wanting newports and a fucking light. I live in an okay neighborhood but I have to crisscross between slums.. I mean once you cross one avenue you're in the ghetto, while the other side is jews, indians, greeks and others.

I've never attacked anyone. But I wouldn't mind slashing open someone's throat if they tried to harm me or my family.

And besides, don't you live upstate?  ::) Who are you to comment on the safety issue of others? And dare you even suggest that our need to carry is due to our lack of education?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2008, 01:33:53 PM »
See that's your problem, you trying play hard, and don't know how to diffuse the situation.
 Telling her to fuck off with the N word only escalated the situation...especially when your only one with a weapon. And the person was bum . It seems like you like to use that word alot, and if you use on the wrong one, the knife might not do you any good, like some Kimbo looking muthafucker that you just pissed off. I know you live in NYC, but if dudes ask you but them liquor, say no, or I'm under 21 ( if you're young looking) or whatever and "keep it moving", no need for some "extra shit", cause "extra shit"  will get you shit. When you throw in extra shit when there is no need to, it means you take it personally and you are trying to be hard, and when you take shit personally it becomes a weakness, which people will try and exploit.  As far as the hoods, they can smell who to mess with, like predators, yeah they step back, but the smell is on you. At one time I had to learn the hard way, and once I learned, I had no more problems. Now, I don't get any problems, and I work in a jail in Wash, DC metro area.

I lost my head with the bum.

But those kids man, they really pushed me. Acted as though I owed them something. They went out of their way to provoke me and wanted me to back down, but I didn't and the folding knife glinting in the street lamps really showed them.

I am actually a pretty reserved individual. I'm not proud of using racial slurs, but my anger just took over and I couldn't control myself. Sometimes when you're pushed bad things can happen. I've never really hurt anyone, and I have the ability to diffuse situations and play it cool, but only to a point. I'm not going to be anyone's victim.

I have many black and hispanic friends btw. It's just that you know, there's like a divide, just as there's a divide between of people of my demographic. Terrorists, fanatics, inept cabbies, but also good people like me who just want the American dream. I'm sure you understand? I mean I've used more racial slurs irl against my own people than black people.  ;D Not proud of it, but that's what I've done.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2008, 01:34:44 PM »

I've never attacked anyone. But I wouldn't mind slashing open someone's throat if they tried to harm me or my family.

Good.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2008, 01:43:02 PM »
ND, is that Springfield armory?  ;D

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2008, 02:43:43 PM »

Well, that is a bit of a challenge, because we must travel all the way to the USA to really find that out, because shit like that doesn't happen here  ;D

Last time when I was under attack, I was in Bosnia and they were using tanks and shit like that, so that doesn't count, but when I walk in my home town, nobody wants to fight with me...not even if I want to fight...what a drag...But anyway, face the facts: There is no place in this globe which could compete with your country in that sport of killing innocent bystanders, and such place never will be. You guys are masters of the universe when it comes to killing each other, but you shouldn't be so proud about it. It just proves how ignorant and stupid you guys really are. 

Think about this: In your country every one of these complete morons who ever has been writing in this forum, could have a gun. Think about it? You are a perfect example with your little Clock. No brainer with a gun, scared and waiting an attack. Still, you live in an apartment with chart board walls, behind a door which opens inside, so even a child could kick it in. What I mean is that modern guns and cartridges pack so much power, that it is quite easy kill you by shooting trough the wall, and if somebody want to visit in your house, your door doesn't stop him. When I was in USA to pick up my new tools few month back, I did check that out...

We were visiting in couple of your fine long range shooting facilities and spend two weeks testing our new rifles, doing some prairie dog hunting etc. and shooting targets up to 2,5 kilometers. .408 seem to be quite efficient caliber, and it fly so fast that you never hear it coming ;D 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2008, 02:48:04 PM »
But anyway, face the facts: There is no place in this globe which could compete with your country in that sport of killing innocent bystanders, and such place never will be. You guys are masters of the universe when it comes to killing each other,

We are ??? So all the innocent killed in the middle east by suicide bombers aren't innocent after all? That's great news, next time the media is blasting the war and the killing of innocent by standers, I'll remember your post and I'll feel relieved. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2008, 03:22:57 PM »
Bottom line is that responsible people should be able to attain firearms for hobby and defense if they've proven themselves to be responsible.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2008, 03:25:30 PM »
Wow,,,to think a Pink Hello Kitty AR would stir up SO much trouble....

Many of You Euro guys have a very distorted perception of the USA from the TV.
Its a very large country w/ a lot of rural land that is undeveloped.

Ive got cyotes, fox, Racoons (Damn PC spell-check wont allow C O O N  ;D) Deer Turkey ...

Saw 2 wolf about 2 years back... DNR though it be cute to "reintroduce" them  ::)) Farmers feel differently.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2008, 03:28:17 PM »
Well, that is a bit of a challenge, because we must travel all the way to the USA to really find that out, because shit like that doesn't happen here  ;D

Maybe it happens less, but it still happens.  It happens everywhere in the world.  Bad people are everywhere.  If you like your chances, super.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2008, 04:34:55 PM »
ND, is that Springfield armory?  ;D

No thats better its a Kimber !

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2008, 07:00:55 PM »