Author Topic: Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly  (Read 14272 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2008, 07:38:58 PM »
Living in fear of your neighbors is no way to go through life. I am not anti gun but I cannot see going through life carring a gun 'just in case'. And I think hunters are cowardly and delusional.

If some of you live in bad area,  there are many other things you can do to improve it than to carry a gun. Carrying a gun seems like a last resort to me.

BTW, New York City has been Republican now for that last 15 years, it is not a 'liberal' city. We are just educated.
If you are "educated" why do you stick your weiner in other mens asses knowing the diseases you can catch?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2008, 07:40:33 PM »
If you are "educated" why do you stick your weiner in other mens asses knowing the diseases you can catch?

you can't get AIDS twice, chaos

::) ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2008, 07:40:50 PM »
when we were trained in knife fighting, they told us straight off:

"if you get into a knife fight, accept the fact that you'll probably get cut. do that and you'll be good to go"

seemed fair
As long as you don't get stabbed in four places you are pretty likely to live so nothing to worry about.

NYC, that's just life.  It's not so much neighbors as elsewhere, at least with a pistol.  With my M4, I just want to shoot better with it.  NYC, LA, and other major cities need this law so if someone attacks you, you can shoot them in center mass and walk away while they are driven away.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2008, 07:41:13 PM »
you can't get AIDS twice, chaos

::) ::)
LOL ;D

I guess I learned something new today. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2008, 07:41:50 PM »
Living in fear of your neighbors is no way to go through life. I am not anti gun but I cannot see going through life carring a gun 'just in case'. And I think hunters are cowardly and delusional.

If some of you live in bad area,  there are many other things you can do to improve it than to carry a gun. Carrying a gun seems like a last resort to me.

BTW, New York City has been Republican now for that last 15 years, it is not a 'liberal' city. We are just educated.

Buy a gun and shut up, or move to where you can... If I kill the food I eat thats cowardly?
Cowardly is buying it wrapped up in plastic and Styrofoam and having someone else get bloody processing it.
You have no clue to where & how your food gets to your undeserving yap.

I enjoy shooting, I live in about as low a crime area as you could hope to find - AND EVERYONE HERE OWNS GUNS!  ;D

Have a nice day, BTW you live in a inner city? I'm sorry for you.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2008, 07:42:29 PM »

So you equate gun control with "education"?  I really despise stereotypes like those.

I have an MBA from an Ivy League school, and I'm about as anti-gun control as you can get.
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2008, 07:43:59 PM »
He won't recover. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2008, 07:44:30 PM »
Buy a gun and shut up, or move to where you can... If I kill the food I eat thats cowardly?
Cowardly is buying it wrapped up in plastic and Styrofoam and having someone else get bloody processing it.
You have no clue to where & how your food gets to your undeserving yap.

I enjoy shooting, I live in about as low a crime area as you could hope to find - AND EVERYONE HERE OWNS GUNS!  ;D

Have a nice day, BTW you live in a inner city? I'm sorry for you.....
When I set up claymores outside my door at night, then you can worry but a Glock or M4 is hardly anything to cry to the ACLU and Democrats over.  I bet many people wish they had a gun when they were attacked.  Imagine if every woman pulled one on a rapist and blew his cock off.   ;)
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2008, 12:22:20 AM »
The only reason NYC cops are opposed to private citizens having guns is because it doesn't apply to them.  If they were required to leave their own guns at the police station before they punched out and went home they'd change their tune real quick.  It's hypocrisy at its finest!

Damn skippy.  Let them walk home amongst the skells unarmed and see how fast permits become a good idea.  Hypocrital punks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2008, 12:28:28 AM »

I could list about a thousand scenarios in which your daily life could suddenly become totally fucked by some random asshole at the end of his rope and willing to do desperate shit.

As could you.

Random violence happens everyday in America.  If you are willing to "play the odds" that it'll never happen to you, okay.  If you're willing to "play the odds" that you can fistfight any threat to you and your family that some random asshole might present, okay.

I'm not. 

If someone tries to harm my family, I'm going to do everything in my power to stop it, like any man will.  I will do it armed, which makes me the target and not them.  I might get killed, but chances are I was a dead man anyway in that case.  I might pull the weapon and the bad guys reconsider, deciding to choose an unarmed target.  I might get them first.  I might make enough noise with the gun to alert police, neighbors, witnesses, heroes, someone to call 911, whatever.

Life is all about odds.  We all crap out everntually anyway lol... but every day you roll the dice that you won't be the victim of a violent crime.  If you ever are, a gun is just a way to help the odds more your way as well.

And i"m not uneducated - MBA plus undergrad degrees in teaching and CS.  It's all about statistics.  Anything I can reasonably do to make my odds of making it thru every day alive, I'm taking.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2008, 02:44:46 AM »
your not lying,i pulled a little old lady over the other day for speeding and she handed me her concealed handgun license(law in texas),i asked her what she carried and she proceeded to show me the first and only H&K USP 45 socom(same gun i carry)but with pearl colored slip on grips and her name laser engraved on the side with letters that took up the whole slide in pink.i just laughed and let her go,didnt even check her drivers license.

bench

now that's a police officer.

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2008, 03:01:32 AM »
This is what I love in your U.S.A, you can buy guns from a regular logistic store, it's so awesome. Only thing you need to have is... clean backround, HAHA!!!

And even then you can just say; "Yeah but I found jesus last week so I'm ok now" and you american's like believer's so the sale's man would proly give him some napalm for free  :D

Damn I so need a gun, so many people diserve to be shot.. *sigh*, OH dreams.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2008, 05:00:51 AM »
I'm pissed that CA has the assault rifle ban.  I had a sweet deal lined up for an M4 and that got screwed.  Shit.  If I am at home and want to draw down on an asshole and put a few .223 rounds in him, why not?  What's the difference between that and a .45 round from a Glock?

Edged weapons training is very useful.  Right on with the knives guys.  Remember the hypothetical best places to stab.   ;D
its time for you to move to texas buddy ;)

bench

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2008, 05:49:19 AM »
Can someone post that pic of 240 with the hand gun?
Here comes the money shot

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2008, 06:09:20 AM »
It's not that bad in the us. In my country you can get a few years and a huge fine for assaulting a burglar. And you are always a suspect when assaulting a burglar in your own home (you will be thrown into jail in every situation) Doesn't matter whether he is strapped or not. It happened lots of times here.

Gotta love leftist judges and prosecutors.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2008, 07:03:44 AM »
It's not that bad in the us. In my country you can get a few years and a huge fine for assaulting a burglar. And you are always a suspect when assaulting a burglar in your own home (you will be thrown into jail in every situation) Doesn't matter whether he is strapped or not. It happened lots of times here.

Gotta love leftist judges and prosecutors.

UK?  Ive heard thats the style there..... No way Id live there.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2008, 07:13:29 AM »
UK?  Ive heard thats the style there..... No way Id live there.

Netherlands. That's even worse than the uk! You can get away with about anything, except speeding and tax fraude. Those 2 will give make you very pour. The average murderer receives 6 years. Burglary keeps you in a police cell for about 2 hours.   

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2008, 07:16:53 AM »
Netherlands. That's even worse than the uk! You can get away with about anything, except speeding and tax fraude. Those 2 will give make you very pour. The average murderer receives 6 years. Burglary keeps you in a police cell for about 2 hours.   

Is there a lot of crime in Holland? Ive been there a couple times and like it.
Amsterdam can be a problem of course, still a lot of fun there.

The countryside sure seems peacefull.... I aint been back since about the mid 1980's though..
Kind of a cool country I thought.

No way I could live in the UK, Germany, or France... Nice places to visit.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2008, 07:23:56 AM »
Is there a lot of crime in Holland? Ive been there a couple times and like it.
Amsterdam can be a problem of course, still a lot of fun there.

The countryside sure seems peacefull.... I aint been back since about the mid 1980's though..
Kind of a cool country I thought.

No way I could live in the UK, Germany, or France... Nice places to visit.

Yes there is. Most crime can be found in the big cities and the western part of the country. Southern and north-east region is very peacefull in general.
I never had a problem with crime personally, but i do know a lot of other individuals who experienced some nasty shit. North-African immigrants are the main problem.

I keep a .22 in my house in case the shit gets really out of hand.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2008, 07:31:20 AM »
Can someone post that pic of 240 with the hand gun?

Exactly !

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2008, 08:03:29 AM »
They fucking don't and the animals get away with it. Police are 30 minutes late and if you do act in self defense you'll be the bad guy. I recall the situation with the kids asking me to buy them liquor getting almost out of hand because it looked as though they really were going to attack me, but it didn't happen thanks to a folding knife that's almost become a part of my right arm.

I know several store clerks around my area that have been robbed, and sometimes even assulted for no apparent reason. Leave it to the NYPD they say.. But had these people acted with some kind of weapon then they might've not been violated.

Many times it's just how you act.. Some bum came inside a pizza shop and the counter guy told her to leave.. She started swinging her arms drunkenly and started threatening everyone until I told her to fuck off with the n word. She went crazy and then I cooly just grabbed her shirt collar and shook her several times and told her to get the fuck out or I'd shank her to death. She left.  ;D

240, NY has many micro situations with a lot of trouble. Hell, ask KH. Florida's incidents are mainly isolated. Huge difference.

See that's your problem, you trying play hard, and don't know how to diffuse the situation.
 Telling her to fuck off with the N word only escalated the situation...especially when your only one with a weapon. And the person was bum . It seems like you like to use that word alot, and if you use on the wrong one, the knife might not do you any good, like some Kimbo looking muthafucker that you just pissed off. I know you live in NYC, but if dudes ask you but them liquor, say no, or I'm under 21 ( if you're young looking) or whatever and "keep it moving", no need for some "extra shit", cause "extra shit"  will get you shit. When you throw in extra shit when there is no need to, it means you take it personally and you are trying to be hard, and when you take shit personally it becomes a weakness, which people will try and exploit.  As far as the hoods, they can smell who to mess with, like predators, yeah they step back, but the smell is on you. At one time I had to learn the hard way, and once I learned, I had no more problems. Now, I don't get any problems, and I work in a jail in Wash, DC metro area.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2008, 08:09:23 AM »
Yes there is. Most crime can be found in the big cities and the western part of the country. Southern and north-east region is very peacefull in general.
I never had a problem with crime personally, but i do know a lot of other individuals who experienced some nasty shit. North-African immigrants are the main problem.

I keep a .22 in my house in case the shit gets really out of hand.

Yeah, Amsterdam had its share of those trash immigrants back when I was there. I can imagine its only worse.

The whole western world need to wake up and learn that our tollerance does not work w/ these animals.
If we want to devolve to their level all we need do is recognise their barbaric practices as equal to ours.
(Or ignore them in their neighborhoods and let them breed their way to a majority)

Its out of control everywhere. PPL need to learn the truth about their various cultural practices, beliefs, and "Laws".

Holland actually is one of the favorite places Ive been. Athens, Spain, Portugal,Scandanavia also.
The Damn US$ is worth crap now,,,, You should visit the USA if you ever plant to while the Euro/ (Guilder still too?)
is strong.  But I dont suspect the dollar to go skyrocketing in value anytime soon.....
You prolly have a few years of very strong Euro:US$ to go.

The USA is SO large is the problem for travlers coming here.

Your country has some advantages that the USA will never have...

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2008, 09:18:39 AM »
. North-African immigrants are the main problem.

a friend from Belgium said the Morrocans were always starting shit in his country

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2008, 09:30:09 AM »
a friend from Belgium said the Morrocans were always starting shit in his country

My sis was in Paris for New Years and she said, that they were gangs of N. Africans rooming near the Eiffel Tower. Said they were skinny punks, that were trying to fight a rival gang.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2008, 10:57:33 AM »

Yeah, Amsterdam had its share of those trash immigrants back when I was there. I can imagine its only worse.

yeah we also have our ghetto's

Holland actually is one of the favorite places Ive been. Athens, Spain, Portugal,Scandanavia also.
The Damn US$ is worth crap now,,,, You should visit the USA if you ever plant to while the Euro/ (Guilder still too?)
is strong.  But I dont suspect the dollar to go skyrocketing in value anytime soon.....
You prolly have a few years of very strong Euro:US$ to go.

The USA is SO large is the problem for travlers coming here.

Your country has some advantages that the USA will never have...

Both countries have their advantages. The best thing i like about the usa if the fact that americans are able to show some patriotism. If you try to wear a dutch flag here, you will be seen as a racist neo-nazi.

Immigrants have a very big influence on the policy's here. You can't say anything bad about them or you will be labeled as a racist. Most of them don't give a shit about the law or common (unwritten) rules. And i hate the fact that they can get away with anything.     

The best thing in holland is the weak policy against roids. UG's labs don't have to fear the government  :)

Same here. However most turkish people here for example only work their ass off and don't do anything bad. Same goes for the asians. They adept to our laws and culture and respect them. Some cultures are simply too dominant.

Two biggest problems are morrocans and people from the dutch antilles/suriname.