Author Topic: OKAY BACK TO THE OLD ONLYME  (Read 5642 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: OKAY BACK TO THE OLD ONLYME
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2008, 01:22:43 PM »
who is this medford cow? when i first started reading this site i saw her pictures and i thought it was just some really pudgy guy. now it turns out shes just a fat cow posting on a bodybuilding board and making fun of people like onlyme? how sad. the man is a bad #### and u bitches on here aint got nothing on the man.

ps. thats a hardcore stash.

medford has never pretended to be in shape.  I am a self admitted fat ass.  I've only been working out for 2 months also.  when I reach my weight goal I will probably look better feel better and of course dress better and look pretier
X

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 01:25:54 PM »
Ghandi once said "be the change you want to see in the world", or in this case yourself. He meant to be who you want to be, not complain about who you are. Come up with a new approach to personal change and how to overcome obstacles. This thread isn't going to work the way you want to believe it will. Don't say you will change. Just change.

Buddha said, "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."

Continue to focus on your "old ways" and you will continue to live by your old ways.

PM me if you want like to learn more.
~

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2008, 01:31:04 PM »
well, in onlyme's defense he did get bit by a fuckin brown recluse.  I have a buddy that got bit by one on his face and he has NASTY permanent scarring.  He has skin from his ass patched to his face to cover a hole in his cheek, and hes got strange bald patches on his head, has  a speech impediment now, is blind in one eye and he's bound to a wheelchair for life.  Those spiders are nothing to fuck with.   

Onlyme is lucky to be walking and talking

Thanks M.O.S. and in regards to this.  I jsut want everyone to know.  I have never blamed the spider bite for my weight gain.  The bite was something that put me in a state where I really couldn't do shit but lay there and crawl around my condo on my hands and knees.  People who saw it for the first 4 years or so saw how every month it had some weird reaction where it swelled up to 30"+ and got red and so hot the skin would peel off.  It also leaked some kind of liquid.  It was something no one knew what to do about.  I would go into a gym and then be so sick afterwards I couldn't do shit.  I have never experienced depression and have alway been the guy is always happy but I got into a depression that kicked my ass.  I was training 2 times a day before I got bit.  I was riding my bicycle to and far the gym twice a day 4 days a week 7 miles each way.  On weekend I pulled a 120;b truck tire around Diamond Head or around Honolulu.  I was in great cardio shape.  So to have everything fucking stop all of a sudden kicked my ass.

Now, comes something I think about all the time.  I see people who have gone through way worse than me.  I see them all happy and getting back into shape.  That kills me to see how they can do that I couldn't.  I can''t believe I can't just train through the pain and keep eating good.  But I guess I am weaker than I thought.  Then Jason Pegg comes on here and he blows me away.  To compare what happened to him and me is like day and night. I feel like a little wimp pussy compared to this guy.  I am crying and using a fucking spider bite as an excuse and this guy gets his shit all fucked up battling in a war.  He single handily got me really thinking.   

I know for a fact that if what happened to me happened when I was in my 20's I would have been fine. I had no problem back then cause my metabolism was great and my energy level was off the charts.  Now being close to 50 I see some differences.  It is a little harder to get back.  Usually if I took time off and came back barely benching 315, in 3 weeks of training I am back doing 405 for reps no problem.  It is a little discouraging for me to train and have to stick with 315 now and figure it might take me another month or so to do 405.  So it is very mental for me and I am trying to push through that barrier.  Physically I think I am fine now (no pain) it is my mental state I need to work on.  But it is coming around.

Also, Medford I truly am sorry for saying the shit I said to you.  You are trying to get into shape and that is great.  I have so many people and even companies telling me what they would offer me if I got back into shape.  They tell me how inspirational it would be and every talk show in the country would book if I lost 200+ pounds naturally.  So I do have a lot of incentives.  Not even including my kids and grandkids.  I have a business I am starting that I HAVE to be in shape.  I am traveling so much starting after Summer I need to get into shape.  SO I really do have the drive now.

Anyone and I am EVERYONE who knows me knows I am not like that.  I don't say shit about anyone.  I let people do what they want as long as they don't do shit to me.  And even then it usually takes a lot to get me going.  I don't have a temper.  I don't get mad.  I am just to laid back.  But for some reason being attacked by some on here got to me. This has never happened to me.  My mental strength has really been weakened since my bite.  So sorry for all the shit.  And even Squad, the guy was cool and his banter on others though annoying at times is actually pretty funny.  And I can see he has an upper body in size like me.  I don't train legs either.  My calves normally though are 21" but my thighs are about 27 or 28" So compared to my upper body my legs are twigs.

Anyway, i am done with being a dick.  I know some will come on here and say "MELTDOWN" but it isn't.  I have always been upfront and I always will.  If I don't answer a question it is most of the time because I didn't see it.  If I still dont answer it is probably because I think you are just busting my balls.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »
I give you Medfords latest pic!!!!!!!!

Now she has come far so play nice!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2008, 01:38:00 PM »
Great mustache!!!  How does one who is half asian grow such a magnifecent piece of facial tickler?  All I can grow is that thin wispy kung fu master shit.  ;D

I have always had a stache since I was about 20.  I have NEVER shaved it off.  I did a commerical for Gillette and they shaved my head and said I had to shave my mustache.  I said no way.  They said how about an extra $1000 I said no way so I kept it.  I have taken it off on the computer and I look really young.  Considering I am 49 now I have no wrinkles or anything on my face.  That must be from using Noxema on my face every night hahaha.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2008, 01:39:45 PM »
no hard feelings Keith, you're a good guy it's all in fun you know that, i hope you start feeling better seriously.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2008, 01:40:02 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2008, 01:44:20 PM »
Good to see you come to your senses Keith... Get that weight off man... You've got a long life ahead of you... use it wisely.

Get healthy dude... best of luck.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2008, 01:46:31 PM »
I laughed when I saw this thread on getbig:

SUBJECT: "I just got bit by a spider."

I already knew what the body would consist of as soon as I saw the title.  ;D

BODY: "Will I become a fat lazy slob now?" (three pictures of onlyme attached and two yellow frogs).

I laughed so hard.  ;D  And I don't even have anything against Keith.

Below are some replies to that thread:

Quote from: Vince Basile
Obesity is a social ill and rather than demean or degrade our fellow citizens who have this terrible illness we should support and encourage them to get better.  Although I am not in my prime shape that I was in when I won Mr. Canada in 1970, I still train regularly and created a grip machine which I can perform better on than any young person I have ever met.

Keith's response:

Quote from: onlyme
Another tiny tit on getbig talking big behind his computer screen.  Well, I'll have you know that I have a multi-million dollar inheritance and starred opposite my good friend Sylvester Stallone in his blockbuster hit "Over the Top" a couple of decades ago.  My good friend Arnold Schwarzenegger would also be able to confirm that I am not a fat, lonely slob [posts a lone picture of himself and Arnold as evidence of his "good friendship" with Arnold], not to mention numerous other good friends I have in Hollywood, in addition to my good friends in the health and fitness industry.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2008, 01:46:57 PM »
Keith - Try cutting out all starches.

O

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »
Below are some replies to that thread:

Keith's response:

Just to let you know that response you posted is edited.  Number one I would never call Arnold a good friend, ever or Sly.  Not once have I ever said that.  And I would never say I inherited millions either.  I was the black sheep of the family.  I got less (a lot) than my brother and sister.  So not sure why you would post something I didn't write.  If I did please tell me where it is on here so I can see it cause I promise you it was a joke just the way it is written.

Keith - Try cutting out all starches.

Yes no bread at all.  I have a baked potatoe maybe once a week if that.  I haven't had pasta in a long time.  No rice since I moved here.  In hawaii it is everywhere.  SO I doing pretty good I think. I do have cravings for a donut here and there though but I haven't had any in a long time

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »
respect to you onlyme

you ask for abuse when you dwell and obsess about attacking others even if its in defense

hope your weightloss goes well

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »
Yes no bread at all.  I have a baked potatoe maybe once a week if that.  I haven't had pasta in a long time.  No rice since I moved here.  In hawaii it is everywhere.  SO I doing pretty good I think. I do have cravings for a donut here and there though but I haven't had any in a long time
Personally, I don't believe in avoiding the foods you love and enjoy eating. Just cut back the portion sizes and, of course, increase your activity level.
I know you can take the weight off, dude. All the best.
!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2008, 02:56:16 PM »
You looked swole Keith.
Good luck.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2008, 02:58:36 PM »
it's addictive...once you get a little success, you get greedy for more success.  the hardest part is starting.  once you see results, you get a little more willing to do what it takes for more results

me, I admit...I have solicited and stolen many sound ideas from other threads

also, I admit...when you're under the "cyber scrutiny" you want to never waiver so you can make good on your claims.

so I like the good, and, the insults too!
X

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2008, 03:16:27 PM »
Glad to hear that Keith and to be honest you were never really good at "owning" ;D

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2008, 04:38:26 PM »
Hey onlyme, not hating but when I saw that picture of you bald all I could think was that you look a lot like this guy!! ;D ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2008, 05:28:13 PM »
Hey onlyme, not hating but when I saw that picture of you bald all I could think was that you look a lot like this guy!! ;D ;D

Bald Bull is a Video Game Legend!!

Nice find.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2008, 05:29:37 PM »
Thanks M.O.S. and in regards to this.  I jsut want everyone to know.  I have never blamed the spider bite for my weight gain.  The bite was something that put me in a state where I really couldn't do shit but lay there and crawl around my condo on my hands and knees.  People who saw it for the first 4 years or so saw how every month it had some weird reaction where it swelled up to 30"+ and got red and so hot the skin would peel off.  It also leaked some kind of liquid.  It was something no one knew what to do about.  I would go into a gym and then be so sick afterwards I couldn't do shit.  I have never experienced depression and have alway been the guy is always happy but I got into a depression that kicked my ass.  I was training 2 times a day before I got bit.  I was riding my bicycle to and far the gym twice a day 4 days a week 7 miles each way.  On weekend I pulled a 120;b truck tire around Diamond Head or around Honolulu.  I was in great cardio shape.  So to have everything fucking stop all of a sudden kicked my ass.

Now, comes something I think about all the time.  I see people who have gone through way worse than me.  I see them all happy and getting back into shape.  That kills me to see how they can do that I couldn't.  I can''t believe I can't just train through the pain and keep eating good.  But I guess I am weaker than I thought.  Then Jason Pegg comes on here and he blows me away.  To compare what happened to him and me is like day and night. I feel like a little wimp pussy compared to this guy.  I am crying and using a fucking spider bite as an excuse and this guy gets his shit all fucked up battling in a war.  He single handily got me really thinking.   

I know for a fact that if what happened to me happened when I was in my 20's I would have been fine. I had no problem back then cause my metabolism was great and my energy level was off the charts.  Now being close to 50 I see some differences.  It is a little harder to get back.  Usually if I took time off and came back barely benching 315, in 3 weeks of training I am back doing 405 for reps no problem.  It is a little discouraging for me to train and have to stick with 315 now and figure it might take me another month or so to do 405.  So it is very mental for me and I am trying to push through that barrier.  Physically I think I am fine now (no pain) it is my mental state I need to work on.  But it is coming around.

Also, Medford I truly am sorry for saying the shit I said to you.  You are trying to get into shape and that is great.  I have so many people and even companies telling me what they would offer me if I got back into shape.  They tell me how inspirational it would be and every talk show in the country would book if I lost 200+ pounds naturally.  So I do have a lot of incentives.  Not even including my kids and grandkids.  I have a business I am starting that I HAVE to be in shape.  I am traveling so much starting after Summer I need to get into shape.  SO I really do have the drive now.

Anyone and I am EVERYONE who knows me knows I am not like that.  I don't say shit about anyone.  I let people do what they want as long as they don't do shit to me.  And even then it usually takes a lot to get me going.  I don't have a temper.  I don't get mad.  I am just to laid back.  But for some reason being attacked by some on here got to me. This has never happened to me.  My mental strength has really been weakened since my bite.  So sorry for all the shit.  And even Squad, the guy was cool and his banter on others though annoying at times is actually pretty funny.  And I can see he has an upper body in size like me.  I don't train legs either.  My calves normally though are 21" but my thighs are about 27 or 28" So compared to my upper body my legs are twigs.

Anyway, i am done with being a dick.  I know some will come on here and say "MELTDOWN" but it isn't.  I have always been upfront and I always will.  If I don't answer a question it is most of the time because I didn't see it.  If I still dont answer it is probably because I think you are just busting my balls.

Spoken like a gentleman Keith.
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2008, 05:33:18 PM »
Glad to hear that Keith and to be honest you were never really good at "owning" ;D

Yea I know I'm not.  I'm not used to doing shit like that.  That's why I sucked at it.  I can cuss but that about it.  Being nice comes natural to me so I will stick what I am best at.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2008, 05:40:09 PM »
The top part of your cranium looks enormous, your brain is potentially huge! This could be a positive thing. Congratulations.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2008, 05:48:14 PM »
Good luck Keith...........stay positive buddy!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »
The top part of your cranium looks enormous, your brain is potentially huge! This could be a positive thing. Congratulations.

Thanks, out of the three of us who did this commercial the makeup girl said I had the best head.  Don Ross who was one of the others had a fucked up head with all kinds of dents and dings and shit.  And the other guy was a tree surgeon and he said he drop a chainsaw on his head and that was why his was fucked up.  In fact we were supposed to shave our heads on camera but this guys head kept bleeding.  So they cut that part out.