Author Topic: Would you rather be born MALE ??  (Read 12773 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Would you rather be born MALE ??
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »
What a sad post. :'(

It seems like you have given up already.

All of the situations mentioned above are actually when women are viewed as second citizens of sorts, and has to play by another rulebook, use their looks.

Actually hedge, I wasn't referring to looks at all. Faust mentioned it briefly, and I simply chose not to comment on it.

Whereas men will use their competence.

Competence is about gettting the job done, ...whether it be through delegation or otherwise.

Women who tries to break the norm, like Janet Reno, are ridiculed for not being feminine, and aren't judged by their competence.

Even women attacks these women.

I don't consider Janet Reno as having done anything outside of "the norm". As for Janet Reno, ...ya, ...I'm sure it was her feminity and not her competence that made Clinton appoint her as Attorney General.  ::)

I've never attacked Janet Reno for her feminity or any perceived lack thereof. It is usually men who subscribe to that tactic. Men and very insecure women.

And only when they goes back to acting traditionally women-like, as Hillary Clinton did, showing emotions, they can be accepted.

I think everyone is missing the point. Hilary's show of emotion, was not about "I'm human I cry".
What she did was relate to her target audience. She put her bid for presidency in the same light as these women's lives. This may seem like a sexist statement, ...but married women with children, ...raising a family etc., understood everything she said and what she didn't say. Maybe you have to be a woman to understand what she did, ...but she spoke Japanese to a population of Greeks, ...and they heard Greek coming out of her mouth.

Truly tragic.

no hedge, ...it was BRILLIANT!

Hillary Clinton gets judged, not by her political platform, but rather by how feminine, or un-feminine she is. How un-attractive she's become. How much of a lesbian she looks like. And bullshit like that.

Only by sheeple. Those who know what counts, will judge her on what counts.

You fail to recognize all of this. You evidently think it's all fine and dandy.

Well, I guess you and I are of different opinions then.

You think I think it's fine and dandy that hilary is judged by irrelevant criteria by people who don't have their heads screwed on straight? No I don't, ...but I think it's fabulous that she was able to get though to some who may not have had their heads screwed on straight, ...and get past the superficial and irrelevant.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2008, 06:15:10 PM »
Female - gets raped, sexual abuse, flashed, groped, spousal abuse, paid less, treated as an object, if fat/ugly treated like crap, if good looking not taken seriously, compared to impossible standards, expected to perform all sexual acts, restricted in job selection, restricted in Pro sports, periods, menopause, restricted in places to pee, etc...........etc...I could go ON and ON...

I mean no offence in the above  :-*

With  the exception of menstrual cycles, all of the above can be applied to men.

The bottom line is, ...there are pros & cons to being of either gender in matriarchal or patriarchal societies.
But the question was: "Would you rather be born a MALE". The women here has given you a resounding and near unanymous answer. NO we would not! I find it rather funny that the men here seem hell bent on changing our minds.

Do you find it threatening that woman would not rather be a man? I find that interestiing in some wierd perverse way, but interesting nonetheless. Why would a man, ...any man, find it necessary to come to a "woman's board", ask such a question, ...and proceed to tell women that "No you are wrong, ...you should prefer to have been born male" Where does such audacity come from? Or maybe audacity is not the right word?  8)

w

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »
Personally I could care less. You are what you are. Be happy. This thread has caused tons of self rightousness responses by both genders.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2008, 04:27:00 AM »
Personally I could care less. You are what you are. Be happy. This thread has caused tons of self rightousness responses by both genders.

I'm with ya.  Most of the responses are too long to read anyway.   :D

:)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2008, 05:54:56 AM »
No, I am glad I wasn't born a male because I would probably have to have a sex change operation so my genitalia matched my internal gender.

w8m8

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2008, 06:04:08 AM »
No, I am glad I wasn't born a male because I would probably have to have a sex change operation so my genitalia matched my internal gender.

roflmao  ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2008, 05:22:19 PM »

Do you find it threatening that woman would not rather be a man? I find that interestiing in some wierd perverse way, but interesting nonetheless. Why would a man, ...any man, find it necessary to come to a "woman's board", ask such a question, ...and proceed to tell women that "No you are wrong, ...you should prefer to have been born male" Where does such audacity come from? Or maybe audacity is not the right word?  8)

LOL - I don't know why.........
K

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2008, 07:40:40 PM »
Females put up with a lot of crap and blatant discrimination - I won't even list as its endless...

Would you rather be an Aggressive,Vain,Sex on the Brain, Emotionally Detached Male ? It would be an easier life  ;)

lol. hypocrisy put to good use.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2008, 09:21:15 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHA!!!!! Oh Hell No!!! We women have it soooo easy...we rule the world behind the scenes. Men are so easily dominated by us. All we have to do is "cut them off" and they will do anything to get back "in our good graces"...I personallly run a 320lb(on stage) bodybuilder just from this... He can't deny me anything....giggle  Ladies, use the force...make it work for you..!!!giggle

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2008, 10:41:06 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! Oh Hell No!!! We women have it soooo easy...we rule the world behind the scenes. Men are so easily dominated by us. All we have to do is "cut them off" and they will do anything to get back "in our good graces"...I personallly run a 320lb(on stage) bodybuilder just from this... He can't deny me anything....giggle  Ladies, use the force...make it work for you..!!!giggle

that man must not be very attractive, physically and socially.

any half-decent looking man with basic social skills can go to a bar and pickup. how do u think 90% of guys get laid? he probably has a fetish for women with muscles and cant find any besides u, so he takes what he can get.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2008, 11:07:30 PM »
that man must not be very attractive, physically and socially.

any half-decent looking man with basic social skills can go to a bar and pickup. how do u think 90% of guys get laid? he probably has a fetish for women with muscles and cant find any besides u, so he takes what he can get.
You have obviously never been with a female bodybuilder! What you think is all good with the regular female, is 10X better with the bodybuilder. Think about muscle, tightness and tone...yeah you know what I mean...now you're sorry you'll never be good enough to check it out....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA ...

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2008, 12:21:31 AM »
You have obviously never been with a female bodybuilder! What you think is all good with the regular female, is 10X better with the bodybuilder. Think about muscle, tightness and tone...yeah you know what I mean...now you're sorry you'll never be good enough to check it out....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA ...

ur right, i havent been with a fbb, but i can imagine the sex is more aggressive and the orgasms are harder. that much is a given due to the effects of hormones.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2008, 01:25:57 AM »
ur right, i havent been with a fbb, but i can imagine the sex is more aggressive and the orgasms are harder. that much is a given due to the effects of hormones.
So enjoy getting only "somewhat" of what it could be. The guys that down female bodybuilders are either too ugly and poor to get one, or are too stupid to converse with us and prove their manhood another way. There's several men on this site who have been with us and will never go back...We are the ALPHA females!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2008, 12:07:16 PM »
So enjoy getting only "somewhat" of what it could be. The guys that down female bodybuilders are either too ugly and poor to get one, or are too stupid to converse with us and prove their manhood another way. There's several men on this site who have been with us and will never go back...We are the ALPHA females!

I've never been with a female bodybuilder, but I've been for some time with a competitive Dutch swimmer. Broad shoulders, developed arms and legs, tiny waistline. Yummy  :D. She loved to be on top, so I guess she was quite the alpha-female.

...tightness and tone...

Tightness!   ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! Oh Hell No!!! We women have it soooo easy...we rule the world behind the scenes. Men are so easily dominated by us. All we have to do is "cut them off" and they will do anything to get back "in our good graces"...I personallly run a 320lb(on stage) bodybuilder just from this... He can't deny me anything....giggle  Ladies, use the force...make it work for you..!!!giggle

But to get your way is not on merit !  it is using sex to try and equal things out (be treated at the same level as a man). 
K

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »
But to get your way is not on merit !  it is using sex to try and equal things out (be treated at the same level as a man). 

somewhat true. u see this all the time - women using their sexuality/gender to get special treatment from men, but alot of the times it's just the guy being a schmoe. if u sit down at any restaurant and watch a female bartender go over and serve drinks or give food to male and female customers, the males will usually always give a much more extroverted reply, as if to try and charm the female, lol. its classic schmoeness, but its as consistent as gravity. so, that being said, women dont need to work much on charming a guy to get places, unless theyre ugly. thats a big plus about being a woman.

i dont think its that they want to be treated the same as men, as most women believe they're better than men, it's just that through time, theyve come to realise that men are horny beasts and want to fuck anything that walks = i.e. women, so they know that if they let the man think he has a chance of SOMETHING, the man will be extra nice and forthcoming. its basic psychology and women are quite good at it.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »
Who would want to be something they are not?  :) How can you ask women who are hotwired to be some certain way of being, if they would wish to be something else? Doesn't work.

Men have to defend the house and go to war, so right there, personally it's a big no. Cause I'd be lousy at it, although I can shoot, just wouldn't want to have to kill someone if it came down to it.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2008, 07:18:41 PM »
Plus, where's Debussey with its/his/her mega facts concerning the pleasure capacity of females versus males.  :D That alone would be the ultimate answer.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2008, 10:15:36 PM »
Plus, where's Debussey with its/his/her mega facts concerning the pleasure capacity of females versus males.  :D That alone would be the ultimate answer.

;D
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2008, 09:50:13 PM »
Who would want to be something they are not?  :) How can you ask women who are hotwired to be some certain way of being, if they would wish to be something else? Doesn't work.

Men have to defend the house and go to war, so right there, personally it's a big no. Cause I'd be lousy at it, although I can shoot, just wouldn't want to have to kill someone if it came down to it.

Personally, I believe that women should get equal rights and responsibilities.

As empty as paradise

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »
yes.........

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2008, 10:26:11 AM »
Men have accomplished a lot more than women, watch the History Channel   :-\

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2008, 05:35:31 PM »

Personally, I believe that women should get equal rights and responsibilities.

I agree, but why would we would need those equal rights and responsibilities if we ran things? T'would be a totally different world.