Author Topic: 3600 LIVES LOST, 1 TRILLION DOLLARS WASTED, NEW ORLEANS STILL IN SHAMBLES,  (Read 7723 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Israel attacking whoever it wants with impunity and good 'ol Dubya is concerned about whether Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens used steroids, what a fuccking joke.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
New Orleans needed a good cleansing. The whole town smelled like shit.
E

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
That's the way the world works - one just can hope that it works in ones favor.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
New Orleans needed a good cleansing. The whole town smelled like shit.

I hope youre joking

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
That's the way the world works - one just can hope that it works in ones favor.
people like you are the reason this moron was elected not once BUT TWICE, Americans are fools.

danielson

• Getbig V
I hope youre joking

No, the town did smell like shit. I went to Mardis Gras once. I am not saying I think anyone deserved to die though.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If there was oil in the French Quarter, things would be different hahahahaha hahahaha

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Oh say can you see, this country is fucked! Uday Hussein would have been a better president than W.  Fucking oil and Jew whore

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
If there was oil in the French Quarter, things would be different hahahahaha hahahaha
damn right.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

or if more Jews lived there.

danielson

• Getbig V
Re: 3600 LIVES LOST, 1 TRILLION DOLLARS WASTED, NEW ORLEANS STILL IN SHAMBLES,
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 01:25:58 PM »

They would have been able to afford a buspass to get the fuck out of town.
E

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 01:26:06 PM »
USA will be around for a long time.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 01:26:19 PM »
if you had Jews in New Orleans the streets would be so clean that you could eat off of them.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 01:27:43 PM »
if you had Jews in New Orleans the streets would be so clean that you could eat off of them.

George Bush don't care about black peeples

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 01:30:59 PM »

damn.. you beat me to it
I am a mini beast

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 01:31:31 PM »
come on now guys don't concern yourself with Israeli "soldiers" bulldozing Palestinian settlements and killing people with US supplied tanks, helicopters and weapons...American Idol will be on next week, Britney Spears was just taken to the hospital and Roger Clemens is on those nasty steeeeeeroids. ::)

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 01:35:36 PM »
come on now guys don't concern yourself with Israeli "soldiers" bulldozing Palestinian settlements and killing people with US supplied tanks, helicopters and weapons...American Idol will be on next week, Britney Spears was just taken to the hospital and Roger Clemens is on those nasty steeeeeeroids. ::)
also Dr.Phill is counseling Britney after her last public breakdown

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 01:38:13 PM »

Haha so true, they want the american public to stop thinking and i think they do a very good job at it.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »
Israel attacking whoever it wants with impunity and good 'ol Dubya is concerned about whether Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens used steroids, what a fuccking joke.

Wow, I'm shocked you think this way. ::)

Well, you have an incredibly corrupt, inefficient (School bus Ray Nagan?) and welfare ridden state such as Louisiana, headed by a man that was elected because because he was black. A police force that was ill trained and filled with political hirings and a population that was mired in poverty and so hooked on the governments welfare as to keep them voting for the same idiots that did nothing for them but hand them a govt. check every month, these welfare slaves didn't even know how to do anything for themselves. We have dumped over 130 billion dollars plus countless $$$ in public contributions and what has it solved? Nothing. The debit cards we handed these "people" were spent on TV's, beer and strip clubs...wow. Somewhere along the line people have to be able to take care of themselves to some extent and not look to the govt. to take care of every single thing. Other states got fucking hammered by Katrina too, and they seem to be rebuilding just fine without bitching and crying that no one is shoveling billions of taxpayer dollars unto their front porch.

Oh, and I think it's funny that you leave out the whole Arab terrorist campaign that has been waged on Israel since its creation and more specifically since after the 3 invasions by its neighbors that aimed to finish what the Nazis tried in WWII. You also surprisingly leave out the suicide bombers, Qaussom rockets that are STILL being fired from Gaza and Lebanon violating countless cease-fires. Yes, it's the Jews fault....always the Jews fault.

Oh, and Israel deploys the Merkava MBT not an M60 or M1 Abrams, they also build their own Assault Rifles as well. ;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 02:23:10 PM »

that sums it up pretty damn good!
tank u jesus

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 02:26:34 PM »
???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 02:26:47 PM »
hey, Fatman- you are off on your assertation that Israel is the biggest terrorist nation on earth.

that distinction belongs to the U.S.A.

congratulations.

b

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 02:30:02 PM »
...good 'ol Dubya is concerned about whether Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens used steroids, what a fuccking joke.

Nailed it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 02:34:29 PM »

Well, you have an incredibly corrupt, inefficient (School bus Ray Nagan?) and welfare ridden state such as Louisiana, headed by a man that was elected because because he was black. A police force that was ill trained and filled with political hirings and a population that was mired in poverty and so hooked on the governments welfare as to keep them voting for the same idiots that did nothing for them but hand them a govt. check every month, these welfare slaves didn't even know how to do anything for themselves. We have dumped over 130 billion dollars plus countless $$$ in public contributions and what has it solved? Nothing. The debit cards we handed these "people" were spent on TV's, beer and strip clubs...wow. Somewhere along the line people have to be able to take care of themselves to some extent and not look to the govt. to take care of every single thing. Other states got fucking hammered by Katrina too, and they seem to be rebuilding just fine without bitching and crying that no one is shoveling billions of taxpayer dollars unto their front porch.

Oh, and I think it's funny that you leave out the whole Arab terrorist campaign that has been waged on Israel since its creation and more specifically since after the 3 invasions by its neighbors that aimed to finish what the Nazis tried in WWII. You also surprisingly leave out the suicide bombers, Qaussom rockets that are STILL being fired from Gaza and Lebanon violating countless cease-fires. Yes, it's the Jews fault....always the Jews fault.

Oh, and Israel deploys the Merkava MBT not an M60 or M1 Abrams, they also build their own Assault Rifles as well. ;D

hahahaha, ok Sean Hannity. :D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 02:36:22 PM »

hi israel
tank u jesus