Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi: New court date for our innocent friend  (Read 12117 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: New court date for our innocent friend HIDETADA
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »
DonkeyKong

I think we all got the point you know japenese so please stop pasting JAPANESE here, just look at the thread, its just you over and over

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2008, 08:30:44 AM »
I love it when someone makes a stupid post then creates a totally implausible explanation of that stupid post to make it seem less stupid.  You have been disgraced.  Bow down.
How old are you?

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2008, 08:33:31 AM »
No, that's not what he said.  Stop making excuses for the nip and let him speak for himself.

It's quite obvious what he said to the rest of the board apart from you! thick cnut! ::)
Team Efferding

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2008, 08:43:35 AM »
I love it when someone makes a stupid post then creates a totally implausible explanation of that stupid post to make it seem less stupid.  You have been disgraced.  Bow down.

hahaha, you have described your own posting style very good.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2008, 08:45:35 AM »
hahaha, you have described your own posting style very good.

please post that in japanese so that we will all be impressed by your knowledge.  hahahahahaha...gaijin

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2008, 08:57:10 AM »
please post that in japanese so that we will all be impressed by your knowledge.  hahahahahaha...gaijin

どっち道もお前が読めないから、なんでもいいでしょ。馬鹿

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2008, 08:59:48 AM »
どっち道もお前が読めないから、なんでもいいでしょ。馬鹿

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Bit cruel for a kid.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2008, 09:43:26 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Bit cruel for a kid.

LMAO--he really got me there, huh?  I seriously think you and DK should start dating.  I mean you already finish each other's sentences, just like an old married couple.  I see another GetBig wedding in the future.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2008, 09:49:35 AM »
LMAO--he really got me there, huh?  I seriously think you and DK should start dating.  I mean you already finish each other's sentences, just like an old married couple.  I see another GetBig wedding in the future.

Epic jealousy because we can speak more than one language.

And, you don't need to try this marriage "owning" attempt, it has been done before and was as lame then as it is now.

You could try and do something positive instead, go put a shotgun to your head for instance.  ;D ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2008, 09:53:36 AM »
Epic jealousy because we can speak more than one language.

And, you don't need to try this marriage "owning" attempt, it has been done before and was as lame then as it is now.

You could try and do something positive instead, go put a shotgun to your head for instance.  ;D ;D

Ahhh, yes, epic.  Here's a clue, no one cares that you can use a conversion program to write in japanese. It's not impressive to anyone and you just make yourself look foolish.  And maybe one of your geisha's mafia friends will kill me instead of me putting a "shotgun" to my head.  Please ask him in his native tongue gaijin.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2008, 09:58:47 AM »
Ahhh, yes, epic.  Here's a clue, no one cares that you can use a conversion program to write in japanese. It's not impressive to anyone and you just make yourself look foolish.  And maybe one of your geisha's mafia friends will kill me instead of me putting a "shotgun" to my head.  Please ask him in his native tongue gaijin.

hahah, that "gaijin" shit is pretty harsh for me...  ::) ::) ::)

Why would i have to use a conversion program? It's not so difficult to write japanese, about 150 million people on this planet can do it, more than speak german.

Stavios

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2008, 07:44:38 AM »
there is nothing bad about murdering people.

I know a lot of murders and they are good people.

the real criminals work for the police department

True story

If you visit a house of Adolf Hitler,maybe he serve a cup of tea to you. Is he a good person?
Hope this help.

the drugs dealer I know don't murder people. That's not the same thing at all.

You don't hurt anybody when you deal drugs. If people are stupid enough to buy those shit, that's their problem. It's not like the drug dealer put a gun on their head and force them to buy him his things.
he only make profit out of people stupidity, who can blame them

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2008, 08:00:51 AM »
the drugs dealer I know don't murder people. That's not the same thing at all.

You don't hurt anybody when you deal drugs. If people are stupid enough to buy those shit, that's their problem. It's not like the drug dealer put a gun on their head and force them to buy him his things.
he only make profit out of people stupidity, who can blame them

Well Satan do that same as drug dealer according to your holy bible. ;)

Armageddon

• Getbig III
Hide's Bail money
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2008, 08:36:08 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080109/od_afp/japanpolicecharityoffbeat_080109125906

TOKYO (AFP) - A Japanese police station Wednesday paid tribute to an anonymous donor who has handed in envelopes full of cash to give to the needy every month for more than 33 years.

The police station in Tochigi prefecture, north of Tokyo, received the first envelope in August 1974, which contained 1,000 yen, or nine dollars at the current rate.

It did not bear a sender's name but enclosed a piece of paper only saying: "Please use this for the unprivileged people."

The envelopes kept arriving punctually every month with the enclosed money gradually increasing to 3,000 yen, 5,000 yen and eventually 8,000 yen, the police said.

The station received the 400th envelope on Tuesday, taking the total amount donated to 1,744,000 yen, the police said, adding that the money had been given to the town's social welfare council.

"I just take my hat off for the act of continuing sending donations over three decades without expecting rewards," said station chief Taisuke Kimura.

"We will continue working for the safety of this town in return for this goodwill act," he said.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi: New court date for our innocent friend
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2008, 02:11:53 PM »
Yes ron I AM IGNORANT ON HOW THE COURT SYSTEM WORK IN USA but luckily, you are here to explain me (no sarcasm) because im always open to learn. So please teach me why this innocent man is still @ jail even though he did nothing wrong. As far as i know, Not guilty until proven the opposite, right? Is the law different for foreigners or... the law already proved something?

It isnt that Hide doesnt have the bail money, it is that the INS won't release him no matter what the bail amount is. Hide is charged with steroid possession and distribution.

DK II

• Getbig V
Re: Hide's Bail money
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2008, 02:20:39 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080109/od_afp/japanpolicecharityoffbeat_080109125906

TOKYO (AFP) - A Japanese police station Wednesday paid tribute to an anonymous donor who has handed in envelopes full of cash to give to the needy every month for more than 33 years.

The police station in Tochigi prefecture, north of Tokyo, received the first envelope in August 1974, which contained 1,000 yen, or nine dollars at the current rate.

It did not bear a sender's name but enclosed a piece of paper only saying: "Please use this for the unprivileged people."

The envelopes kept arriving punctually every month with the enclosed money gradually increasing to 3,000 yen, 5,000 yen and eventually 8,000 yen, the police said.

The station received the 400th envelope on Tuesday, taking the total amount donated to 1,744,000 yen, the police said, adding that the money had been given to the town's social welfare council.

"I just take my hat off for the act of continuing sending donations over three decades without expecting rewards," said station chief Taisuke Kimura.

"We will continue working for the safety of this town in return for this goodwill act," he said.

Best country in the world.  ;D ;D

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2008, 02:23:17 PM »
Best thing to do is to convict all succesfull pro. athletes in the world from any sport. They are all drug users.

This battle is useless.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2008, 02:35:07 PM »
It isnt that Hide doesnt have the bail money, it is that the INS won't release him no matter what the bail amount is. Hide is charged with steroid possession and distribution.

Correct.  There is an INS hold on him.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2008, 02:35:41 PM »
little reminder:

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2008, 02:38:04 PM »
It will be interesting to see exactly how much he deflates.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2008, 02:49:59 PM »
It will be interesting to see exactly how much he deflates.

We will all find out in a few years eventually....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »
Best thing to do is to convict all succesfull pro. athletes in the world from any sport. They are all drug users.

This battle is useless.

The war on drugs is a farce and the joke is that the powers that be know this.  May as well get an extra trillion dollars per year in the world economy by keeping the costs of drugs up by keeping them illegal so that the price the end user pays absorbs this risk.  Who cares if millions of lives are ruined in the process?  Some powerful financial interest groups stand to gain quite handsomely off it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2008, 05:45:53 PM »
little reminder:

Honestly, I think he looked better in 2002 than he did in 2007, but I'm just not a fan of the gh and insulin look.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2008, 03:23:04 AM »

So if he just possesed very little amount and its for jut personal use,how itwas gonna be? ???

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2008, 03:26:54 AM »

Bwahahahahahahahahahhaha!! This last one is really great!