Author Topic: If Presidential candidates were getbiggers...  (Read 2901 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: If Presidential candidates were getbiggers...
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2008, 09:53:17 PM »
Care to find that? I heard the broadcast the day he said it....that's not what I remember.............sou nds like Liberal interpratation too me.

So anyone who isn't a Christian fundamentalist neo-conservative is a liberal?  lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

joelocal

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »
So anyone who isn't a Christian fundamentalist neo-conservative is a liberal?  lol.

No....they're just really good at spin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2008, 10:04:10 PM »
I love it when you call me a liberal.  Aside from the fact I have voted repub my whole life and support the war, support repubs on every domestic issue...

You call me a lib because I "call out" the repub party for its BS.  Because I have high standards for my team.  WHen I see dog shit in my yard, I don't ignore it and laugh at the neighbor's yard because he has two piles of dog shit.  No, I go pick up the dog shit.

When I see my party, the republican party, doing things that are wrong, I call them on it.  I don't turn a blind eye, because that only fosters more corruption and lies and abuses.

High standards.  You have them for your physique, you should have them for your party.  You don't ignore your poor pecs or arms because Joe Schmoe on the next bench has even worse arms and pecs.   No, you admit a weakness and work to improve it.

Can you admit 5 weaknesses of the Bush admin, joe?

can you?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2008, 10:11:36 PM »
Huckabee = Goodrum

Elevate Your Image.™

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2008, 10:46:13 PM »
PLEASE WELCOME YOUR NEW PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES :D

Isn't he that drug addict who stated that all drug addicts should be sent to prison?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 03:33:49 AM »
Isn't he that drug addict who stated that all drug addicts should be sent to prison?
Yup. he's also the guy who was busted coming back from the Dominican where he was 'enjoying' the underage sex-trade. How Joeloco finds this guy suitable for worship is twisted. Does not reflect well on Mr. Loco.  :-\

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 01:38:40 PM »
I support the war..

This is news to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »
This is news to me.

Then learn to read.

I'm all for the US sticking its tentacles into the operations of other nations in order to ensure economic and military stability.

I'm all for invading Iran if it means we'll secure their oil resources, just as we did in Iraq.

I'm about a strong USA.  I'm not about ignoring corruption, and I hate being lied to.  I wish they'd just be honest about the goals and reasons for invading - I think most people would support it if they knew the energy and military purposes.

I still am not buying the "we're bring them democracy' or WMD or official 911 story, the reasons we were spoonfed.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 05:14:18 PM »
Then learn to read.

lol.. ok.  just because I don't vigorously monitor your every post and keep up to date on the happenings of the "240" I apparently don't know how to read.  For that I apologize. ;D

I'm all for the US sticking its tentacles into the operations of other nations in order to ensure economic and military stability.

I'm all for invading Iran if it means we'll secure their oil resources, just as we did in Iraq.

I'm about a strong USA.  I'm not about ignoring corruption, and I hate being lied to.  I wish they'd just be honest about the goals and reasons for invading - I think most people would support it if they knew the energy and military purposes.

I still am not buying the "we're bring them democracy' or WMD or official 911 story, the reasons we were spoonfed.

okie dokey

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 05:19:13 PM »
i hold very high standards for everything i do.  just like with my work and my health, i care a lot about my party, the republican party.

when guys like joelocal defend everything the repub party does, even corrupt guys, it's TERRIBLE for the party.  If the repubs would have fired Alberto Gonzalez the first time he lied to congress, they'd look a lot better.  IF they had ousted Larry Craig when he pled guilty, they'd be better off.

you gotta have high stanards for your own party to keep it #1.  You cannot settle for garbage.  You cannot excuse abuse.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 06:07:30 PM »

you gotta have high standards for your own party to keep it #1.  You cannot settle for garbage.  You cannot excuse abuse.

I would agree with you but the dems have been lying, cheating, stealing, all over the place for 16 years and yet here they are... still a wrench in the wheel of the constitutional republic this country is. 

Either the GOP should fight fire with fire in order to win a decisive victory and get that wheel turning again or it's gonna be a huge shit sandwich and we're all gonna have to take a bite.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 06:39:26 PM »
i hold very high standards for everything i do.  just like with my work and my health, i care a lot about my party, the republican party.

when guys like joelocal defend everything the repub party does, even corrupt guys, it's TERRIBLE for the party.  If the repubs would have fired Alberto Gonzalez the first time he lied to congress, they'd look a lot better.  IF they had ousted Larry Craig when he pled guilty, they'd be better off.

you gotta have high stanards for your own party to keep it #1.  You cannot settle for garbage.  You cannot excuse abuse.
These are all great points, Rob. I agree, especially on the Gonzalez nonsense. Politics, however, is an odd animal. All politicians are whores, some bigger than others. The sleaze is so palpable that honest, intelligent people are not interested in sullying themselves with it. Even those with high ideals who are elected quickly find themselves bogged down in economic whittling or are relegated to corners where they cannot exert any influence. Even Mr. Clean John McCain who has made a career out of decrying porkbarreling has been revealed to have earmarked more than his share of goddies for the home state.  You remember what happened to Mr. Smith when he went to Washington? The character played by Claude Rains is the rule and Mr. Smith is the exception. So even if Obama or some fresh face gets into the White House they will find their optimistic agenda circumscribed by a onerous fiscal monster and a harsh geopolitical terrain, but I'm sure they know this already. There are no fairytale endings in this story. :-\