Author Topic: Will you ever trust Milos again, or take him seriously?  (Read 6045 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Will you ever trust Milos again, or take him seriously?
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2008, 07:15:58 AM »
How can you take anyone in this "buisiness" seriously.  They are all pathological liars.

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2008, 07:47:17 AM »
It's hard to take ANYTHING these guys say seriously......not just Milos.

This industry is full of the lowest scum of the Earth. Hell, think about it, just to be a "pro" you basically have to have zero regard for law, your own health, and (in some cases) even your families. And that's just the "competitors". Then there's the specialized drug dealers, the POS supp. companies, the schmoes, the worshipers, and the Weeda's and Blekman's of the industry.

sad but 100% true

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2008, 08:20:01 AM »
you *can* combine BBing with MMA.

You'll never be good at either.  But it can be done. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2008, 08:28:13 AM »
We disagreed on alot........but what really did it for me, is when I was reading a thread on his board where he said you can combine BBing with MMA.........utter BS on training philosophy!!

SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2008, 08:47:58 AM »

SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!

...I KEEEL YOU!!

lol!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2008, 08:49:32 AM »

...I KEEEL YOU!!

lol!

A....C....phlem

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2008, 08:55:00 AM »
As the Chihuahua said

He always wants to be center of attention   ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2008, 09:15:11 AM »

This industry is full of the lowest scum of the Earth. Hell, think about it, just to be a "pro" you basically have to have zero regard for law, your own health, and (in some cases) even your families. And that's just the "competitors". Then there's the specialized drug dealers, the POS supp. companies, the schmoes, the worshipers, and the Weeda's and Blekman's of the industry.

inorder to mske it in bodybuilding in america you have to be either in le or a fellon,,thats just the way it is,,take close attention to the big guys,,the truly big guys are either cops or fellon drug dealers,,,ll the rest running on "natural status" hormonized to a 500-750mg week and sit at 195lb or in the better caes 208lb

it doesnt matter what arnold junior tell you hear ,,the personal user will never get busted and the dealers have lots to worry about becausein 90% of cases they go the narcotics route,,

in general wht you said is right,,most in bodybuulding now days are considered to be serious drug addicts with probations behind them for local drug trafikinh,,

it is quite sad because you have guys today blyng to you tellin g you that they actually copete in national competitions naturally when in reality those guys sit on internet day and night in most cses jobless begging for hormones and in mnay cases other prodcts from sources on the internet,,the older bodybuilding atleast went to mexico and brought it back or bought it in the gyms ,,now days it is all on the internet you get sold fake bunk hormones no one knows no one cares ,,you get fucked in the ass every week by someone new and thats why the physiqes are so bad today ,,simple no one to trust beside very few who sit outside america,,

guy like milos is a prime example of a crook and to compare him to arnold is shame ,,milos was and a major drug head ofcourse he got old and now its to lesser extent but that guy really in the last 10 years especially working with marion and with many other athletes pushed bodybuilding into a grave yard that is very hard to get out of,,
fallen angel

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2008, 09:22:16 AM »
guy like milos is a prime example of a crook and to compare him to arnold is shame ,,milos was and a major drug head ofcourse he got old and now its to lesser extent but that guy really in the last 10 years especially working with marion and with many other athletes pushed bodybuilding into a grave yard that is very hard to get out of,,

AND HE MARRIED A WHORE!!!!!!!
genetic phenom

thisiskeith12

« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2008, 09:23:59 AM »

That's right on target for anyone in the industry.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2008, 10:12:02 AM »

Whores are one of God's greatest creations.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2008, 10:20:36 AM »
  Whores are one of God's greatest creations.

True words  8)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »

Disagree with you there.

Make it by hook or by crook. Im sure that is a motto Milos and Arnold live by.

Milos is cut exactly from the same cloth as Arnold, he was just born at the wrong time.

I would bet my life that Arnold would have gone corrupt if that was the only available way for him to make it big...He got lucky, he found his hook in Hollywood....Timing is everything.

(btw not saying Milos is a crook, I have no proof of that and he seems like a nice guy here, but I know his ambition is relentless, he is very smart and very shrewd. I wouldn't underestimate his capabilities.)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2008, 02:07:27 AM »
haha funny youd say that. theyr both synthol using shitheads.

At least Milos will say it's the stupidest thing he's ever done.  Nasser just says, "everybody's doing it" like a fucking high school kid.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2008, 02:39:43 AM »
I don't trust any IFBB pro drug addicts - that includes the cross-eyed Egyptian toad.

They are a bunch of vain, overcompensating, lying, stealing, cheating, drug dealing, oil injecting scumbags ...and fuck do they bitch like little girls.

Anyone who falls for their bullshit sups or pays 20$ for a photo and signature of a deadbeat loser who shoots himself up with a cocktail of just about every illegal drug going on a daily basis, deserves to be taken to the cleaners..

BUMP for this !!! What other 'sport' do you see 40 odd year old pros argueing over the internet - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! Truely pathetic

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2008, 02:41:51 AM »

It's all a fucking mess.

Basically, all of professional BB is one giant swamp of drugs, prostitution and mentally handicaps.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2008, 02:43:42 AM »
I don't trust any IFBB pro drug addicts - that includes the cross-eyed Egyptian toad.

They are a bunch of vain, overcompensating, lying, stealing, cheating, drug dealing, oil injecting scumbags ...and fuck do they bitch like little girls.

Anyone who falls for their bullshit sups or pays 20$ for a photo and signature of a deadbeat loser who shoots himself up with a cocktail of just about every illegal drug going on a daily basis, deserves to be taken to the cleaners..

I love this guy.

100% agreed!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2008, 03:41:21 AM »

Milos is cut exactly from the same cloth as Arnold, he was just born at the wrong time.

Far from it, both from a geographical and cultural standpoint. And Arnolds personality differs greatly from Milos.

Arnold also became a business millionaire before ever getting any success in the movie business.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2008, 03:47:30 AM »
Disagree with you there.

Make it by hook or by crook. Im sure that is a motto Milos and Arnold live by.

I would bet my life that Arnold would have gone corrupt if that was the only available way for him to make it big...He got lucky, he found his hook in Hollywood....Timing is everything.

(btw not saying Milos is a crook, I have no proof of that and he seems like a nice guy here, but I know his ambition is relentless, he is very smart and very shrewd. I wouldn't underestimate his capabilities.)

Bang on the money there ;)
Team Efferding

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2008, 04:39:26 AM »
All his supplement crap and all his serious spew.

And now Nassers interview = out, and people = confirming what is said there (like Shawn Ray).

Given that Milosh is like Nasser described him, Debussey will never take anything he says seriously again.

Neither should anybody buy his snake oil supplement line.

so, let me get this straight..

Milos sells supplements and says that supplements are the greatest thing in the world
Milos a professional bodybuilder and trainer to bodybuilders uses and advocates AAS

wow..that milos guy, how could he  ::)
Here comes the money shot

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2008, 04:44:37 AM »
so, let me get this straight..

Milos sells supplements and says that supplements are the greatest thing in the world
Milos a professional bodybuilder and trainer to bodybuilders uses and advocates AAS

wow..that milos guy, how could he  ::)

The point is that he tries to portray himself as a serious person on this board, which he ain't.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2008, 04:52:27 AM »
The point is that he tries to portray himself as a serious person on this board, which he ain't.

serious is one thing, he acts like he and his trainees are total gentlemen instead of the drugheads and supposed dealers they truly are.

I'm not even bashing him on the supplement line or his training style, what's cracking me up is the lies about drugs and roids in the sport in general. If a soccer player would get caught at the airport with steroids, all hell would break lose, among the fans, the teams, the organisations and so on.
Last month, two austrian ski guys were banned for 10 (TEN!!) years for using EPO and ephedrine.

When it's a bb, everyone is like, "Well, it was clear!" "Doesn't the police have better things to do" and so on. And Milos? No statement, no dementi, nothing. He's trying to 'hide' as much as possible from his real intentions and his real training methods from the public.

Look at his DVDs: He says everything is in there, so pay 60$ instead of 300$ per our and you have it.
I call BS. In the DVD, all the EXTRAS of meeting him personally are not included. Would garraeth have gotten big from watching the DVD? I think not.

It's all lies and drugs.

AVBG

« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2008, 07:15:35 AM »
Sorry,but I have a hard time believing everything these guys say.

Think about it, Nasser comes off as a bitter has-been. He's obviously done with comp., so he has no problems talking, whether true or not. He's got an issue with Milos, so of course he's gonna bad-mouth him.

However, as I said before, I still enjoy seeing these delusional drug abusers go at each other..... ;)

EDIT: Shawn Ray is not a credible ANYTHING. Besides, he's also got a feud with Milos.  :-\

I agree

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2008, 08:50:02 AM »
Far from it, both from a geographical and cultural standpoint. And Arnolds personality differs greatly from Milos.

Arnold also became a business millionaire before ever getting any success in the movie business.

they are both immigrants who came to this country with dollar signs in their eyes. They are both narcissist and self absorbed and will not tolerate anyone that interferes with their happiness, comfort and pleasure. They will win at all costs, even if it means betraying a friend. They are both unabashed sales men.

One difference is that Arnold is a social climber Milos is not. Arnold seeks out powerful people,  and uses them to his advantage, Milos does not, at least I havent see it.

But in a capatilistic country these qualities might not be so bad, or are they?