Author Topic: Nasser's interview #4: My response  (Read 58535 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser's interview #4: My response
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »
....and yet still no reply.
OWNED OWNED OWNED!!!!!

So I wasn't on getbig for a day and all of a sudden you think I'm "owned" for not replying to some probably-stupid post which I haven't even seen yet.  oh brother  ::)

Will check it out now.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2008, 08:18:15 AM »
I spoke to my great friend Milos last week and he is just laughing this crap off!! He said to me "Why this upset me"??? Nassar is that type of person and the more he writes about me the more people will see him for who he really is! So keep typing Nassar!! you are digging a nice grave my old friend! :D :D

Milos did help Nassar back in the mid 90's when Nassar went from a good 245lb pro to a Great 280lb monster with a major threat to the Olympia title! This is how he thanks his old friends!!!! OK thats fine by Milos, keep talking, keep writing and let people see the great person are! :'( :'(

Are Vince said he found it hard to believe that Milos didn't read the article??? Milos told me i didn't have to read it, i know who Nassar is and the type of GENTLEMAN he is!!! I don't need to read it plus i get told by close friends! Now it seem Milos's close friend were the ones upset with the article but when i spoke with Milos he said, "Why would i be upset! You are no one shouldn't either"! Now people can see what Nassar is all about and i don't have to post, respond or say a thing"!!.... Naturally because so many love and care about Milos it probably hurt them more! Because as i said, Milos said, "I'm so busy to worry about childish games!! I'm flat out with the guys in the Ironman and Arnold, training other clients, running a gym, running KNS, running Naturade and spending any free time with my family!! why would i worry about another guy who i helped so much who has just turned around and said thankyou in the only way he knows!"...  ;) :-*

As for Milos having calves implants!!! ::) ;D

Trust me guys, i yet to meet a more honest man and Milos and myself tell everything and this was bothing Milos he would say!! Instead he was laughing!!! ;D ;D ;D

Aint you the juiced up pro who wants to wrote a recommendation letter for HIDE? hahahah

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2008, 08:20:07 AM »
BOBS you gave your girlfriend a plastic ring.  With or without a rock on her ring finger, is still a plastic.  I won't even ask if you bought it at what's his face's website.  I know your culture is set on the level of class people come from, religion, and pride.  But, isn't giving your girlfriend a plastic ring very insulting, embarrassing, and a disgrace to her, and her family and friends?  An independent man like you, with a great career and future ahead; with a gorgeous girl...and you give her plastic to wear.  Is that the advice from Big Nasser? What does that say about you and that dillusion of a relationship, you think you're having with her?  If she truely was inlove with you she would want to marry you soon, and learn Islam after you wed, and vice-versa.  If you truely love her, religion wouldn't be such an issue and you would change yours to be with her.  She's a classic beauty and she's worth every carat.  You're a complete dillusional bonehead!

...or maybe, the truth is that (as you already know) she's not really into you, or crazy enough to give up her worldly freedom, to become islamite. Learning islam is a way for her to distance and buy time to say "not in your life SICKO!"; then dash for her dear life.  She knows that you're an obsessed Nasser Fan/stalker, who instead of getting her a real engagement ring; shamed her a plastic ring to wear for people to point and laugh at.  Self-centered as you are and without hesitation, have baught and would buy Nasser's used clothes first, and post it all over the internet, wearing it with great pride (while she wears a cheap plastic ring).  Her friends and family you've offended, and they never liked you to begin with; and are not so forgiving of you.  You should let her go.  She is WAAAAAYY out of your league. You're religions don't even mix.  She's too classy to tell you off.  She cringes having to wear plastic, and she takes it off when you're not buzzing around her.  She makes you look good in public.  Leave her alone.  Maybe you should focus the love you have for Nasser and CamelToe instead. 

When I read that you said I was “owned” for not replying to this post I seriously thought it may have been something offensive you wrote, however this is just laughable.

Where did you go to school?  And more importantly, did they teach reading comprehension? :)  Where did I say that I gave my girlfriend that ring?  “Titusisback” was like, “whoa, she’s engaged, OWNED!” so I simply replied posting No it’s not an engagement ring!  Just a random cheap one she wears on that finger and is not even supposed to resemble an engagement ring.  You know girls do sometimes like to wear plain non-engagement rings!   She has had that ring for years before I even met her, so sorry to burst your bubble but I didn’t give it to her.  I guess any piece of jewellery that my girlfriend is seeing wearing must have been bought by me right, even though I only met her a year and a half ago?  She could not have had any basic rings she likes to wear before that?  ::)

And no you’re wrong about my “culture” caring about class an pride.  I’m Muslim and in Islam the “classes” of that sense are strictly prohibited.  Islam prohibits inequality, racism, slavery, and even nationalism.  

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2008, 08:25:18 AM »
lol so becasue she's wearing a plain basic ring without a rock on her "engagement ring" finger it makes her engaged?  ::)

Actually she does want an engagement ring from me, and is learning more about Islam to try to speed the process  ;)

Here you go liar. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »
Here you go liar. 

Again, I ask you if you took reading comprehension at all in school?  Where in the quote does it say or even imply that I bought her that ring?

You are seriously just making yourself look more and more stupid with each post.

Like you quoted of me, I said it's a) not an engagement ring, and b) that she does want me to buy her an engagement ring.  Nowhere does it say, "I bought her that basic ring." 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2008, 08:33:26 AM »
Milos did help Nassar back in the mid 90's when Nassar went from a good 245lb pro to a Great 280lb monster with a major threat to the Olympia title! This is how he thanks his old friends!!!! OK thats fine by Milos, keep talking, keep writing and let people see the great person are! :'( :'(

Okay, then why could Milos not help himself get up to a great 280 lbs if Nasser really got that way using Milos' secrets?  ::)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2008, 08:38:54 AM »
Again, I ask you if you took reading comprehension at all in school?  Where in the quote does it say or even imply that I bought her that ring?

You are seriously just making yourself look more and more stupid with each post.

Like you quoted of me, I said it's a) not an engagement ring, and b) that she does want me to buy her an engagement ring.  Nowhere does it say, "I bought her that basic ring." 

...nor did you state you didn't buy it.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2008, 08:46:12 AM »
Okay, then why could Milos not help himself get up to a great 280 lbs if Nasser really got that way using Milos' secrets?  ::)

maybe cause milos was more of an "aesthetic" bb and nasser's calling card even back then was that he was "big"?  maybe cause milos knew walking around at 300lbs isn't exactly the healthiest thing to do?

btw-nasser is still a tool.

hope this helps.
nasser=piece of shit

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2008, 08:48:53 AM »
I thought Islam was against drugs and homosexuality.

Does your local Mosque running Al Qaeda sympathiser know about your worship of a drug taking, middle aged man who sells clothes to homosexuals?
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2008, 09:00:08 AM »
...nor did you state you didn't buy it.

OMFG like I said you prove yourslef more and more stupid with each post.  So I guess the implication is I bought everything if I haven't explicitly said I haven't?  You read my post and were convinced that I bought her that ring, you rambled on and made a huge post about it thinking that it's "owning" me, then even replied TWICE and were like, "where is BigBobs?!  why hasnt he replied to this!  OWNED!", even posted in another thread with a link to your stupid post, and in a few seconds I crumbled it by pointing out that No I did not buy the ring, show me where I said it.  in response to that you quote a post where again I did not even hint that I bought the ring, and are like, "well you didnt say you that you didnt buy it either".

Consider this my last reply to you until you can pick up a book actually learn some basic English.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2008, 09:01:03 AM »
maybe cause milos was more of an "aesthetic" bb and nasser's calling card even back then was that he was "big"?  maybe cause milos knew walking around at 300lbs isn't exactly the healthiest thing to do?

btw-nasser is still a tool.

hope this helps.

Oh yeah, so Milos purposely did not want to improve his placings and prize money by using his own "secrets" that he gave Nasser.  So you're saying he gave Nasser secrets but did not use them himself because he wanted to be "healthy"?  Good one "natural al"  ::)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
My thoughts on the harrassment of Team Nasser
« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2008, 09:18:37 AM »
There have been many photoshopped photos of Nasser lately.
There has been much hatred toward Team Nasser lately.
Its amazing how many pumpkinheads are obsessed with Nasser and the great Team Nasser

Team Nasser has completely taken over the pumpkinheads' minds so its to the point that all they can do is obsess about us.
With every new Nasser thread, negative or postive, it's just more press for us.

Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Re: My thoughts on the harrassment of Team Nasser
« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2008, 09:21:53 AM »
All the photoshopped pics did were expose two types of members here:

a)  The ones who obsess over Nasser so much that they spend hours photoshopping his pics

b)  The ones who are so stupid to not be able to identify photoshopped pics and then think that Team Nasser has been "owned"  ::)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2008, 09:25:42 AM »
Sure I was fooled for a bit but deep down i knew something wasnt right. There was no way he would let himself get like that. He spent too long crafting the perfect body

300lbs with abs always and forever
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2008, 09:28:03 AM »
Sure I was fooled for a bit but deep down i knew something wasnt right. There was no way he would let himself get like that. He spent too long crafting the perfect body

They were photoshopped pretty well so its normal for you or others to think for the first few seconds that they may not be photoshopped...however they are clearly too small compared to other recent pics of Nasser posted here...and these guys have also posted other photoshopped versions of Nasser's competition pics which we all have seen the originals for, and even posted a photoshopped pic of Brad Pitt....in doing so further proving their photoshopping of Nasser's retired pics.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2008, 09:59:02 AM »
im still claiming and RIGHTLY SO  that milos is a big risk for the future of bodybuilding industry as an industry and as a sport,,i stand by thsi claim,,in reality many of the guys on this board are trained by milos and have to kiss ass because their conection to drugs is right there,,what guys like luke wood dont understand is that milos will finish them same as finished ones before them,,
i suggest you go and look at dim that sudeenly is very quiet ...ofcourse he is out of bodybuilding and never to be heard from again,,why dont you go and look for mr banana orvile  and ask him a little about his condition and not due to milos directly but due to milos train of thoughts! why dont you go and look for luke wood himself and see a palumbo standing right before you that has no chance to ever place top again in competitioin,,why dont you go talk to japaneaze hide and ask him if  it was worth traficking drugs and doing it while not even holding a green card or a student card or anything to even show slight interest in america NOT EVEN FUCKIN ENGLISH LANGUAGE THAT DISGUSTING JAP IS XCANT EVEN TALK THE ENGLISH AT ANY CAPACITY NOR WANT TO ,,why dont you take a look at mustaf and his health problems,,why dont you just get in yoru head thast kissing ass to a drug dealer is the worse thing this sport can have,,

you all can get your supplements through mail descretly and dont count on milos to fuck you in the ass and finish your career no matter how nice he seem to be and how good of a bodybuilder he was because he was quite good,,

do you really think he can stay out of trouble for the rest of his life? he is already in deep trouble and have all the le just waiting for him to make slight mistake which he made,,you never learn NEVER LEARN from operation done before you just never learn your lesson until someone falls infront of your eyes,,this is a matter of yoru own health and your own security especially ones on usa grounds,,you need to stay away from him because you will be a parade for le,,yes even the ones who live in australia....

then again many of his backups are femiliar with the word probation and the word fellony so number of them will never understand because for them its another year in and 50k in fines and attorny fees,,

you are talking here about a person who injected into a vein a liquified cocaine,,a person that done narcotics ,,,an addict of nubain and used many other products such as ghb and very risky products,,,those people cant walk around just out of the blue and quit the narcotics/painkillers,,their energy is all dependent upon abuse of drugs,,

milos is a risk and he is out of the IFBB for a reason,,IFBB WILL NEVER LET HIM BACK IN he is done
fallen angel

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2008, 10:04:01 AM »
some of those plates are not real  . thats the way photoshoots are done

The_One77

• Getbig II
« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2008, 10:25:38 AM »
I don't see how BigBobs has been 'owned', if anything it has been the opposite.
These typical getbiggers have relied on childish insults based on preconceptions from a few pictures which have proved to be far from reality. Contrary to getbig critics BigBobs has never been the aggressor by challenging someone on their integrity and beliefs, the poster who said his family were 'terrorists' simply based on their religion (or color, whatever) just degrades credibility of which he/she originally had.

just my 2 cents

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2008, 10:27:46 AM »

No doubt he had a good physique, but the perfect body?  ::)

As far as I am concerned, lack of back detail does not make a perfect body.  :)
X

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2008, 10:29:31 AM »
im still claiming and RIGHTLY SO  that milos is a big risk for the future of bodybuilding industry as an industry and as a sport,,i stand by thsi claim,,in reality many of the guys on this board are trained by milos and have to kiss ass because their conection to drugs is right there,,what guys like luke wood dont understand is that milos will finish them same as finished ones before them,,
i suggest you go and look at dim that sudeenly is very quiet ...ofcourse he is out of bodybuilding and never to be heard from again,,why dont you go and look for mr banana orvile  and ask him a little about his condition and not due to milos directly but due to milos train of thoughts! why dont you go and look for luke wood himself and see a palumbo standing right before you that has no chance to ever place top again in competitioin,,why dont you go talk to japaneaze hide and ask him if  it was worth traficking drugs and doing it while not even holding a green card or a student card or anything to even show slight interest in america NOT EVEN FUCKIN ENGLISH LANGUAGE THAT DISGUSTING JAP IS XCANT EVEN TALK THE ENGLISH AT ANY CAPACITY NOR WANT TO ,,why dont you take a look at mustaf and his health problems,,why dont you just get in yoru head thast kissing ass to a drug dealer is the worse thing this sport can have,,

you all can get your supplements through mail descretly and dont count on milos to fuck you in the ass and finish your career no matter how nice he seem to be and how good of a bodybuilder he was because he was quite good,,

do you really think he can stay out of trouble for the rest of his life? he is already in deep trouble and have all the le just waiting for him to make slight mistake which he made,,you never learn NEVER LEARN from operation done before you just never learn your lesson until someone falls infront of your eyes,,this is a matter of yoru own health and your own security especially ones on usa grounds,,you need to stay away from him because you will be a parade for le,,yes even the ones who live in australia....

then again many of his backups are femiliar with the word probation and the word fellony so number of them will never understand because for them its another year in and 50k in fines and attorny fees,,

you are talking here about a person who injected into a vein a liquified cocaine,,a person that done narcotics ,,,an addict of nubain and used many other products such as ghb and very risky products,,,those people cant walk around just out of the blue and quit the narcotics/painkillers,,their energy is all dependent upon abuse of drugs,,

milos is a risk and he is out of the IFBB for a reason,,IFBB WILL NEVER LET HIM BACK IN he is done
I dont know if you are 100% correct or not.
But one thing really clear is EVERYBODY BUT EVERYBODY finished bad with Milos.
For coindence, just too much....

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2008, 01:17:50 PM »
I hear that Arab women don't put out.

You heard wrong, they are like rabbits but hairier.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2008, 01:22:59 PM »
It is in how he responds, tries to brag,  as well as the pics. He is veryy insecure and I am amazed he has not quoted his imaginary penis size yet. 

Exactly. Truly successful people don't go around bragging. It's those who are not quite as successful as they'd like to be. It's also typical for immigrants (and their kids) originating from piss poor countries to get intoxicated by money when they actually make some in western countries. Seen it a thousand times. Chinese are the worst, but other ethnic groups do that too...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2008, 01:32:22 PM »
Exactly. Truly successful people don't go around bragging. It's those who are not quite as successful as they'd like to be. It's also typical for immigrants (and their kids) originating from piss poor countries to get intoxicated by money when they actually make some in western countries. Seen it a thousand times. Chinese are the worst, but other ethnic groups do that too...

Where does he brag? 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2008, 01:56:06 PM »
some of those plates are not real  . thats the way photoshoots are done

And it was the similar "fake" plates during a photoshoot pic which injured JP Fux a few years back?