Author Topic: You meet someone new, they notice you lift, the first thing they say is.....  (Read 7134 times)

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
Creates Getbig thread, gets dissed, life over  ::)

Talk to me babay.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

Well, if you're gonna off yourself, do it quietly...  try not to make a mess all over the board!  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

You said it, not us ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I often get the "How many weeks have you been training"? question.

Pretty common, right guys?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
I bash them in the face with an elbow then stand over them doing a most muscular.

laurion

• Getbig III
I bash them in the face with an elbow then stand over them doing a most muscular.

LMAO

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
English not ferst language that& speak yoo right laurion?

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
I always get, "How many times a week do you workout?" or "Do you work out every day?"

laurion

• Getbig III
I always get, "How many times a week do you workout?" or "Do you work out every day?"

Or how many hours a day do you workout.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
STFU

It seems "laurion" hasn't yet learned "his" place on getbig yet.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
the best one is when some fat person tries to make conversation and ask you about losing weight..

I say "eat less" and their reaction is like you have insulted their mother and kids.
Here comes the money shot

cht868

• Getbig III
the best one is when some fat person tries to make conversation and ask you about losing weight..

I say "eat less" and their reaction is like you have insulted their mother and kids.

hahahaha

peroni

• Getbig III
"oh great. You also have a big pickup truck. Would you mind helping me move? Just the heavy stuff. I can get the rest myself"

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
"oh great. You also have a big pickup truck. Would you mind helping me move? Just the heavy stuff. I can get the rest myself"

my girlfriend and I have already had this conversation, I told her that I have "gym muscles" and they are for looking pretty and not really usefull for doing anything else  :P

so anything involving manual labor, she knows my answer already 
Here comes the money shot

gtbro1

• Getbig V

so anything involving manual labor, she knows my answer already 

ah...so you are lazy.

The Master

• Getbig V
ah...so you are lazy.

Manual labour = waste of time.

If you can get somebody to do it for you, then get them to do it.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
English not ferst language that& speak yoo right laurion?

Dave Czech, where's he been?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Hey man how much do you BENCH PRESS ( surprizingly not how much do you dead-lift or squat or shoulder press ) quickly followed by lets arm wrestle!

My girlfriend of 9 years has three younger sisters naturally they have all dated since they were 10 ( lack of father  ;D ) so I've heard this one quite a bit.

Anyone else got good ones?

They also still say "Do you workout ?" and then follow with "I used to workout but ......"
K

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Manual labour = waste of time.

You wouldn't live in a house if it wasn't built, manually.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Well, the girls usually dont say much and just swoon over my large, muscular physique which is equipped with my 20 inch pythons :::flexes them now:::...after that I tell the bitches to get out of my grill (slang for face) and that I am a playa. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. It's not my fault im so good looking. :(
X

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
Some pretty  fat guy ive never seen at the gym comes up to me, in between sets, I have my headphones on and says " Ive been Steaming my vegetables"

I say..."oh thats good"  What am i supposed to say? 

A common question I get is "what do you eat man?"
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
ok i noticed the following trend

older guys I work with say 50+ always have a story about either they or someone in their family had the same built years ago and they would bench 800lbs while reading a bood and tieing their shoes

middle age guys: say so many different things I can go on and on some say "do you compete" some "how do I get more mass"

Guys semi close to me always wonder: do women really like all this muscle (im no coleman or cutler but way larger then the avg guy who trains) always use the same answer "male strip clubs put on stage what women like, I doubt they put fat balding slobs on stage"

females:

spanish chics: oh my gahhh papi you so strong

italian chics: my ex was a bodybuilder kinda like you but taller and bigger and owned tons of cash businesses

jewish chics: you should join a gym this one next to my house opened up its real cheap, then I say "I already have a gym membership" then they say "wow you workout you must of just started"

older ladies: they just say what they truly feel, no bullshit no thinking what i will think if they say whatever

fat girls: they cop a feel and run

and once you land a chic on a few dates almost all say the same shit:

"you look good now anything bigger and you wont look good"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
ok i noticed the following trend

older guys I work with say 50+ always have a story about either they or someone in their family had the same built years ago and they would bench 800lbs while reading a bood and tieing their shoes

middle age guys: say so many different things I can go on and on some say "do you compete" some "how do I get more mass"

Guys semi close to me always wonder: do women really like all this muscle (im no coleman or cutler but way larger then the avg guy who trains) always use the same answer "male strip clubs put on stage what women like, I doubt they put fat balding slobs on stage"

females:

spanish chics: oh my gahhh papi you so strong

italian chics: my ex was a bodybuilder kinda like you but taller and bigger and owned tons of cash businesses

jewish chics: you should join a gym this one next to my house opened up its real cheap, then I say "I already have a gym membership" then they say "wow you workout you must of just started"

older ladies: they just say what they truly feel, no bullshit no thinking what i will think if they say whatever

fat girls: they cop a feel and run

and once you land a chic on a few dates almost all say the same shit:

"you look good now anything bigger and you wont look good"

That is when you chase those fat chicks down, pick them up and take them back to your place for a good blowjob and possibly fuck them if you cant stand the sight of them naked. Don't you know fat  chicks are insecure and will let you say or do whatever you want to them :) lol.....Pick up those fat chicks and make me proud!
X