Author Topic: Nasser - how to he look, why did he reemerge?  (Read 20298 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser - how to he look, why did he reemerge?
« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2008, 04:09:03 PM »
No way he is 300 ,, he looks like he is back on the gear and putting on some size, but no way he is 300 pounds and from those CURRENT pictures, his abs look non existent. His legs look smaller.

In that same workout where I posted the screenshot of him doing concentration curls he walked to the weigh scale and weighed 318 lbs - the camera zoomed in on it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2008, 04:11:37 PM »
Keep in mind that when Nasser was at his peak he would probably even have abs if he were to go up to 350 lbs...his abs were very deep and among the best in BB history--perhaps the best of all time?  Even when guest posing at 330 abs his abs were deep enough to hold even more bodyfat and still be visible. 

So in retired form its not hard to believe that he would still have abs at just above 300.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: January 14, 2008, 04:14:55 PM »
The guy just doesn't look that great. He is just not the same 300 pound mass monster that he was. He has alot of body fat.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: January 14, 2008, 04:18:18 PM »
The guy just doesn't look that great. He is just not the same 300 pound mass monster that he was. He has alot of body fat.

Epic beating around the bush.  The challenge was to show that he is still big and lean (or 300 lbs with abs).  I've posted many pics proving that in retired form he is still huge and lean, and I can later make a screenshot of the weigh scale from his part 7 dvd at 318 lbs - keep in mind that dvd was shot during retirement.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2008, 04:25:21 PM »
Epic beating around the bush.  The challenge was to show that he is still big and lean (or 300 lbs with abs).  I've posted many pics proving that in retired form he is still huge and lean, and I can later make a screenshot of the weigh scale from his part 7 dvd at 318 lbs - keep in mind that dvd was shot during retirement.

You do that BigBobo, Nasser is just washed up, his 300 pounds consist of a fat old body. Nasser is broke and is trying his best to live again, but he is nothing but a retired fat grandpa.  Bobo why do you have such dark circles under your eyes and such a fat face.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2008, 04:41:25 PM »
Why insult people's moms?

Nasser is 300 with abs in retirement!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #181 on: January 14, 2008, 05:46:19 PM »
Why is the date blacked out on that photo? Epic brutal lying delusional about your washed up, drug abusing, schmoe blowing, broke ass "Hero". Nasser is finished and so is that club of fagots: Team Nasser.

Hope This Helps!

Best Regards!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2008, 09:00:29 PM »
Good to see a former pro still look huge even after retirement.

Q

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Nasser looks terrible in recent pics - is this true?
« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2008, 11:21:37 PM »
Even off the juice Nasser is capable of keeping most of his size.
Fuck off idiot  ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2008, 11:35:07 PM »
300lbs( ::)) yet no job or income. hmmmmmmmmm
No doubt about it...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2008, 11:52:45 PM »
300lbs( ::)) yet no job or income. hmmmmmmmmm

Ever hear of the terms "retirement" or "financially independent" dumbass?  ::)

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2008, 04:33:27 AM »
The pumpkin-heads have unbelievable stamina. Almost like they have nothing else to care about in the world...
Team Nasser!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2008, 08:26:23 AM »
Nasser is simply amazing

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2008, 09:59:21 AM »
Hey bigbobs

I can tell you're really dedicated promoting Nasser, but how serious about it all are you really? I'm asking in all seriousness. I enjoy a good debate and it's all been fun, but anyone with even basic Googling skills can find out your full name easily... I was able to do it within minutes by using the info you scatter around the internet when I decided to give it a try.

Now this entire "owning" game.. I could easily post your name here and it would show up in Google whenever someone is searching for your name (employer, maybe your kids and grandkids in the future etc.). But bigbobs, in reality I'm actually a really nice guy and just enjoy fooling aroud on Getbig. Sometimes I don't even mean what I write, I just enjoy seeing your reaction. So, I'd like to ask you.. are you truly proud of your Nasser underpants and the entire obsession about him? Or are you only so passionate and proud about it because you can use a nickname and not identify who you are? Wouldn't you be embarrassed if someone googled your name and found all your comments about nasser and what people wrote back to you?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2008, 11:01:53 AM »
Hey bigbobs

I can tell you're really dedicated promoting Nasser, but how serious about it all are you really? I'm asking in all seriousness. I enjoy a good debate and it's all been fun, but anyone with even basic Googling skills can find out your full name easily... I was able to do it within minutes by using the info you scatter around the internet when I decided to give it a try.

Now this entire "owning" game.. I could easily post your name here and it would show up in Google whenever someone is searching for your name (employer, maybe your kids and grandkids in the future etc.). But bigbobs, in reality I'm actually a really nice guy and just enjoy fooling aroud on Getbig. Sometimes I don't even mean what I write, I just enjoy seeing your reaction. So, I'd like to ask you.. are you truly proud of your Nasser underpants and the entire obsession about him? Or are you only so passionate and proud about it because you can use a nickname and not identify who you are? Wouldn't you be embarrassed if someone googled your name and found all your comments about nasser and what people wrote back to you?

I understand if you're just having fun.  I dont take these messages on getbig.com personally either.  You'll notice I've never lost my temper or sworn at anyone, and did acknowledge that you were in good shape when you posted a pic a month or two ago - which very few people here do when they are exchanging flames.

To answer your questions, for starters I dont have "Nasser underpants."  I did buy a "worn by Nasser" bodybuilding shirt about a year ago, and like I said before I consider it as sports memorabilia.  Just like a Gretzky fan would buy a "worn by Gretzky" hockey jersey.  Part of the reason is also out of curiosity to see how big the shirt is and to put his size in perspective.  There is nothing gay about that.  I would not buy posing trunks nor does Nasser even sell posing trunks, so that question should not even arise. 

Also, there is both a serious and humorous component of my Nasser-posts:

The humorous part:

I did post pictures of my wearing the used Nasser shirt several months ago to see people's reaction because I knew it would cause quite the reaction, and it did!  During that thread I even posted somewhere that I'm doing this to cause a reaction.  Some other things I do for a joke to cause a reaction are posts such as "I wore a blue blazer and black shirt because Nasser did so."  Similarly, when we used to post 5 or 6 threads within minutes each with a different picture of Nasser that was also done for humour.

The serious part:

I am a devoted fan and do think he's the greatest bodybuilder, so when I reply to defend his physique or his personality - that is not a joke at all.  Likewise, my posts about him being 300 lbs with abs currently is also not a joke, or about believing him over Milos.  I've come to know that Nasser has probably the greatest personality of all pro bodybuilders, and therefore I trust his word over Milos or others.

I answered similar questions yesterday on the y-board:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=194916.0
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=194541.50

toby2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2008, 11:02:29 AM »
Titusisback..SHUT THE F UP!!...what is YOUR obssesion with fans of Nasser's?. Are you and this Jedknight such losers that you are so bitter and pissed that you are still working 9-5?...just to make ends meet?. Does it piss you off that bad that Nasser is a world champion bodybuilder and you two will NEVER be?, you will never even win a local wet underwear contest!.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2008, 11:11:49 AM »
Titusisback I gave you a pretty balanced reply, now I'm sure you can also do the same and admit that you dont seriously believe that Nasser has not benched much more than 225 before, that he is "broke," "full of oil," never a threat to the Mr. O title, etc.?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2008, 11:13:18 AM »
Titusisback..SHUT THE F UP!!...what is YOUR obssesion with fans of Nasser's?. Are you and this Jedknight such losers that you are so bitter and pissed that you are still working 9-5?...just to make ends meet?. Does it piss you off that bad that Nasser is a world champion bodybuilder and you two will NEVER be?, you will never even win a local wet underwear contest!.

Toby, let's see what you've achieved in bodybuilding. I already posted my pictures, and even bigbobs agreed I'm in good shape. Post some photos, or if you already did, let me know where to find them.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2008, 11:19:47 AM »
Why insult people's moms?

Nasser is 300 with abs in retirement!

Fucked up lats. Wide waist. Winner of the Mr. Fridge 2008.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2008, 11:22:22 AM »
Titusisback I gave you a pretty balanced reply, now I'm sure you can also do the same and admit that you dont seriously believe that Nasser has not benched much more than 225 before, that he is "broke," "full of oil," never a threat to the Mr. O title, etc.?

- Yes, I believe he's benched more than 225 for reps, of course. But I still don't believe his 495 set. Hey.. when I see it, I'll believe
- No, I still believe he's used synthol. You can say Milos is a scumbag and perhaps he is but at least Milos was man enough to admit his oil use
- Nasser could've been a threat to Mr. O title was he more ripped. Just in case you don't know / remember, I've seen Nasser on stage twice and met him in person once. I was in the front row in the other contest and while he had size advantage, I don't think he deserved winning. His muscles are big, but not dynamic and in my areas, lack separation his competition had.

Looking at pictures and being at bodybuilding competition are two different things. I remember being at Toronto pro couple of years ago. I really didn't like Darrem Charles before that.. always thought he lacked mass. The lineup was full of mass monsters (Jackson, Atwood etc.), but at the end of the contest, I had to admit he was the clear winner that day. In pictures it doesn't look that way. I don't remembr if you've seen nasser onstage.. have you?

When it comes to Nasser's personality, it's interesting he's outspoken, but I personally don't like the fact that he's so bitter. I also believe he's untruthful about his synthol use. I'm sure 99% of GetBig board members agree with me. Also, he was an unpleasant person when I met him. Yes, he was starving, in contest shape etc., but as an example, Levrone chatted with me in a very friendly fashion the same day.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2008, 12:40:51 PM »
- Yes, I believe he's benched more than 225 for reps, of course. But I still don't believe his 495 set. Hey.. when I see it, I'll believe
- No, I still believe he's used synthol. You can say Milos is a scumbag and perhaps he is but at least Milos was man enough to admit his oil use
- Nasser could've been a threat to Mr. O title was he more ripped. Just in case you don't know / remember, I've seen Nasser on stage twice and met him in person once. I was in the front row in the other contest and while he had size advantage, I don't think he deserved winning. His muscles are big, but not dynamic and in my areas, lack separation his competition had.

Looking at pictures and being at bodybuilding competition are two different things. I remember being at Toronto pro couple of years ago. I really didn't like Darrem Charles before that.. always thought he lacked mass. The lineup was full of mass monsters (Jackson, Atwood etc.), but at the end of the contest, I had to admit he was the clear winner that day. In pictures it doesn't look that way. I don't remembr if you've seen nasser onstage.. have you?

When it comes to Nasser's personality, it's interesting he's outspoken, but I personally don't like the fact that he's so bitter. I also believe he's untruthful about his synthol use. I'm sure 99% of GetBig board members agree with me. Also, he was an unpleasant person when I met him. Yes, he was starving, in contest shape etc., but as an example, Levrone chatted with me in a very friendly fashion the same day.

Nasser admitted to using esceline (not sure if I spelled that right), so Milos is not alone in admitting to the use of any type of oil.  I think it's pretty hard to argue that he was NOT a threat to the Mr. O since he has won the second and third largest shows to the O, and he got 2nd at the Mr. Olympia...it doesn't get any closer than that!  No I havent seen Nasser onstage at contest time, but I did during a guest posing at 305 lbs (with abs :))  (pic attached).  About Nasser being bitter, he obviously rightfully does feel cheated at certain contest placings.  It is a known fact that there are biases among judges and that in certain shows people win who did not deserve to.  I think the majority (including non-Team Nasser members) admit that he was better than Dorian in 97, for example.  Nasser has the right to discuss the corruption in the ranks of the IFBB as they caused him to lose quite a bit of rightfully earned prize money and recognition.  I'm not sure how he was with you in person, but I've met him and several other pros and he was by far the most approachable and friendly - and he actually remembers your name and face even after years of no contact.  Ronnie Coleman and most pros probably would not remmeber my face or name 15 minutes after we meet.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2008, 12:45:21 PM »
Toby, let's see what you've achieved in bodybuilding. I already posted my pictures, and even bigbobs agreed I'm in good shape. Post some photos, or if you already did, let me know where to find them.

Among Nasser's close friends are some pretty big guys, like Guillermo who competed at the Nationals.  I'm not sure which one Toby is but because he's one of Nasser's good friends there's a very good chance he is bigger than you, Titusisback.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2008, 01:42:00 PM »
Among Nasser's close friends are some pretty big guys, like Guillermo who competed at the Nationals.  I'm not sure which one Toby is but because he's one of Nasser's good friends there's a very good chance he is bigger than you, Titusisback.

That may be correct. However, his saying "you will never even win a local wet underwear contest!" just shows how stupid his comment is. What does my physique have to do with anything? I wouldn't mind seeing his though. It must be absolutely amazing then...

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2008, 05:38:54 PM »
nasser is shit and is still after the lime light, he is just jelouse that the industry has left him behind where he belongs, i dont believe that he got screwed in 97 but even if he did he has been carrying on for over 10 years now... jay got screwed in 01 but he doesn't tell everyone he has ever come into contact with, he keept at it and won it for himself..... unlike nasser who just talks shit on bbing .com about how the whole industry screwed him...
thats the main reason half the people on here hate him...
there's no magic pills... just needles

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2008, 08:23:34 PM »
thats the main reason half the people on here hate him...

Like he really cares what you or the typical getbigger thinks of him  ::)  He does not even care what other pros or the IFBB thinks of him, so why would he care if half the people on getbig.com hate him?  8)