Author Topic: Honestly, what the hell is going on here?  (Read 5825 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Honestly, what the hell is going on here?
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2008, 08:12:01 AM »
Nevermind headhuntersix, to him American policies can do no wrong. His piss is red, white and blue.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2008, 08:15:20 AM »
::)

something i heard on the radio was that 72% percent of voters are not firm on their candidate.   Which means many voters still haven't completely made up their minds.  So it only goes to reason that a surge like can happen.........

But no, you are probably right.  It's stinks of an evil plot that McCain had a surge in the polls.  I don't want to say conspiracy becuase i might be labeled a nut job, prone to meltdowns who might have to live int he real world part of the time accepting the fact that everything isn't a conspiracy and by that mere fact I'll be unwilling to take in consideration factual information or a reasonable explanation, becuase the only thing I'll listen to is something that supports my paranoid emotional driven notion that a deliberate manipulation of our minds and souls is at play.   Please take me off the grid.   ::)

P.S.,  the traffic on the way to work was significantly light today....   I wonder why all the people aren't on the road like they always are at this time.....Maybe they are being secretly kidnapped by the US government........no, I don't want to say that becuase it might cause people to get all upset, but there is certainly something fishy going on here.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2008, 08:16:21 AM »
Nevermind headhuntersix, to him American policies can do no wrong. His piss is red, white and blue.
He's a very smart guy.  I disagree with him on this Iraq deal.  

I just can't get over the point of pro-war people that everyone should just accept what's happening there and move on already.

That's weak.  There is no justification for what the US did to the Iraqi people.

If there is, I would like to hear it.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2008, 08:18:22 AM »
something i heard on the radio was that 72% percent of voters are not firm on their candidate.   Which means many voters still haven't completely made up their minds.  So it only goes to reason that a surge like can happen.........

But no, you are probably right.  It's stinks of an evil plot that McCain had a surge in the polls.  I don't want to say conspiracy becuase i might be labeled a nut job, prone to meltdowns who might have to live int he real world part of the time accepting the fact that everything isn't a conspiracy and by that mere fact I'll be unwilling to take in consideration factual information or a reasonable explanation, becuase the only thing I'll listen to is something that supports my paranoid emotional driven notion that a deliberate manipulation of our minds and souls is at play.   Please take me off the grid.   ::)
I have little confidence in the political process at the moment.  That's not nutty CT.  I trust the government and its electoral process less than I did 8 years ago.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2008, 08:30:42 AM »
I have little confidence in the political process at the moment.  That's not nutty CT.  I trust the government and its electoral process less than I did 8 years ago.

I do also.

But I'm not sounding the alarm when a person has a big jump in the polls 11 months before an election with the field of candidates the repubs have.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 08:39:51 AM »
He's a very smart guy.  I disagree with him on this Iraq deal.  

I just can't get over the point of pro-war people that everyone should just accept what's happening there and move on already.

That's weak.  There is no justification for what the US did to the Iraqi people.

If there is, I would like to hear it.

I'm hardly pro-war....but I won't let folks make comments that I don't belive to be true. Ur points should be debated, but not to the point that it affects our ability to win. The ramifications of losing and what will then happen to our Armed Forces are staggering. I look at it as another post-vietnam. The late 70's was bad time in America and in the service.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 08:57:25 AM »

P.S.,  the traffic on the way to work was significantly light today....   I wonder why all the people aren't on the road like they always are at this time.....Maybe they are being secretly kidnapped by the US government........no, I don't want to say that becuase it might cause people to get all upset, but there is certainly something fishy going on here.
Oh Brother ::) all I did was say I'm open to all ideas of why including CT theories.  I like to listen to all thoughts on something rather than think of the world as perfect.  When I have a CT theory on something, I'll freaking state it.  I didn't say it was a conspiracy.  My eye roll was directed at your predictable need to be sarcastic every time I note something is off.  In this case their reasoning for McCain's surge is clearly off.  The only thing I said for sure about anything here is that I'm pretty sure this surge of McCain's is probably not from success in Iraq as noted by unchanged opinion on the war.  I have justification in this case after hearing this so many times and seeing the polls on Iraq haven't changed, thus I ask WTF and get opinions on a board that talks about politics, go figure the crime :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
Oh Brother ::) all I did was say I'm open to all ideas of why including CT theories.  I like to listen to all thoughts on something rather than think of the world as perfect.  When I have a CT theory on something, I'll freaking state it.  I didn't say it was a conspiracy.  My eye roll was directed at your predictable need to be sarcastic every time I note something is off.  In this case their reasoning for McCain's surge is clearly off.  The only thing I said for sure about anything here is that I'm pretty sure this surge of McCain's is probably not from success in Iraq as noted by unchanged opinion on the war.  I have justification in this case after hearing this so many times and seeing the polls on Iraq haven't changed, thus I ask WTF and get opinions on a board that talks about politics, go figure the crime :-\

If anything i hope you take my sarcasm in some degree of jest.   ;D

but you did say this:

So honestly, what the fuck is this BS.  I hate to cry conspiracy do to the meltdowns it causes but this smells as rotten as 2 week old road kill...

That's like saying if it wasn't for the trouble it causes I'd say this was a conspiracy.

And it smells rotten how?   Like a deliberate manipulation somehow or rotten like "unusual" and not normal but like 60 degree in Buffalo this time of the year, (which did happen last week according to a friend of mine who lives there)

BTW road kill is very normal.   ;)

then you said this:

McCain just popped to the top--like magic and over here, they attribute it to success in Iraq.

"They" may have been incorrect and at the time that might have been "their" first guess from "their" experts.

The issue I raised is the FACT that "public opinion" of the war has NOT chanced while success of the surge is noted for McCain's surge.

Oddly  ;D we are talking about republican voters here.  That should say something.  (and it's not a knock on these voters)  It's that's many of these people probably voted for BUSH and McCain represents the idea that a vote for him validates their vote for Bush in the light of the surge working.

More on the stinking stuff:

Something stinks there.

I think it stinks, I don't have a theory past something doesn't look right which is why I ask what the hell is going on here.

So what stinks and why doesn't any of the explanations Straw man or what others gave work for you?

What kind of explanation will you accept?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 09:32:00 AM »
Waaa waa waa bush sucks neocns suck..911 was an inside job..surge is failing...we're killing innocents..illiegal invasion ..waaa waa waa. See I can do it to.

just curious... do military folks ever talk about 911 being an inside job?  i know that some of the loudest truthers are ex-military, as they understand the war was for oil, and they understand the logistical and physics impossibilities that occurred that sad day.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 10:31:34 AM »
Jesus christ, can you sum that up Ozmo, I'm not going to get into a long drawn out reply to 90 points in one post face off.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 10:45:43 AM »
Jesus christ, can you sum that up Ozmo, I'm not going to get into a long drawn out reply to 90 points in one post face off.

dude that's not very long.   arrg.

Ok, here we go:

1.  If anything i hope you take my sarcasm in some degree of jest.  ;D

2.  And it smells rotten how?   Like a deliberate manipulation somehow or rotten like "unusual" and not normal but like 60 degree in Buffalo this time of the year, (which did happen last week according to a friend of mine who lives there)

3.  Oddly Grin we are talking about republican voters here.  That should say something.  (and it's not a knock on these voters)  It's that's many of these people probably voted for BUSH and McCain represents the idea that a vote for him validates their vote for Bush in the light of the surge working.

4.  What kind of explanation will you accept? 

hth

PS:   I'm not trying to start a point by point battle here, i was simply trying to explain what i was getting at.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 10:52:13 AM »

I'm hardly pro-war....but I won't let folks make comments that I don't belive to be true. Ur points should be debated, but not to the point that it affects our ability to win. The ramifications of losing and what will then happen to our Armed Forces are staggering. I look at it as another post-vietnam. The late 70's was bad time in America and in the service.
Winning in Iraq?  That's debatable.  Here's where I support Ron Paul.  We don't belong there.  Just like with Viet Nam.  We left Viet Nam and now we trade with the country.  Sometimes the US makes mistakes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 11:27:37 AM »
dude that's not very long.   arrg.

Ok, here we go:

1.  If anything i hope you take my sarcasm in some degree of jest.  ;D

2.  And it smells rotten how?   Like a deliberate manipulation somehow or rotten like "unusual" and not normal but like 60 degree in Buffalo this time of the year, (which did happen last week according to a friend of mine who lives there)

3.  Oddly Grin we are talking about republican voters here.  That should say something.  (and it's not a knock on these voters)  It's that's many of these people probably voted for BUSH and McCain represents the idea that a vote for him validates their vote for Bush in the light of the surge working.

4.  What kind of explanation will you accept? 

hth

PS:   I'm not trying to start a point by point battle here, i was simply trying to explain what i was getting at.
You must have missed where I accepted Bindare_Dundat explanation the most out of everything posted.  I post that it stinks BECAUSE I am open to all possibilities and it looks on the face to be rotten, but remember first and foremost my post is a question, a query for explanation.  I posed no theory and I will not or have not ever called 100% foul play without a thought out theory or something to back it up.  And no, I don't take it in jest from you.  your sarcasm and belittling comments in regards to anything posted from a suspicious point of view have been constant and I see them purely as bait.  My problem is that with my temper, I fall for the bait and blow my top to much which I think pleases the shit out of you.  Like the chemtrail thread, I was fine shooting out the possibilities back and forth in an attempt to figure something out and bang out of nowhere in a talk that I thought was going really well considering the subject, you come in with condescending comments like I was 12.  The pattern of this goes all the way back to General days.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »
You must have missed where I accepted Bindare_Dundat explanation the most out of everything posted.  I post that it stinks BECAUSE I am open to all possibilities and it looks on the face to be rotten, but remember first and foremost my post is a question, a query for explanation.  I posed no theory and I will not or have not ever called 100% foul play without a thought out theory or something to back it up.  And no, I don't take it in jest from you.  your sarcasm and belittling comments in regards to anything posted from a suspicious point of view have been constant and I see them purely as bait.  My problem is that with my temper, I fall for the bait and blow my top to much which I think pleases the shit out of you.  Like the chemtrail thread, I was fine shooting out the possibilities back and forth in an attempt to figure something out and bang out of nowhere in a talk that I thought was going really well considering the subject, you come in with condescending comments like I was 12.  The pattern of this goes all the way back to General days.

Initially i wasn't trying to be condescending until it was clear you really didn't to understand what i was talking about while dismissing anything i was saying with an attitude about it.

As for my baiting....sarcasm and belittling comments.   Sarcasm....yes.   Belittling.....that's on you as it's your interpretation.

You make assertions insinuating foul play and conspiracy before you even entertain the thought that you simply don't know enough info.   

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Shouldn't it be, "hmmm, maybe i don't know enough and maybe i should find out before you start saying things like "stinks and BS"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2008, 12:38:18 PM »
McCain magically jumps up to to the top of the polls, and I mean magically, he didn't do anything different.

The reasons given are that the surge is working and people arn't as opposed to McCain keeping the neocon ball rolling in the middle east.  I've heard this reasoning over and over and over.

Well...

If that's how Americans feel, but wait, is it????

Fuck NO...

Opinions on Iraq remain relitively unchanged with even more people now saying we should have stayed out
http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm

So honestly, what the fuck is this BS.  I hate to cry conspiracy do to the meltdowns it causes but this smells as rotten as 2 week old road kill...

maybe you're putting too much faith in polls.  Zogby was on the Daily Show last week and said that they get different answers on Monday (day before the New Hampshire primary) than they did on Tuesday.  He also said the sample size is 850-900 people and they have to call ~ 7000 people just to get 850/900 to respond.  He even said they had to go into the next state to find enough people to answer the questions (that may have been a joke).  Maybe a certain % of the people responding were just fucking with the caller. Who knows.  Peoples opinion can change based on lot's of things without the candidate doing anything different.   After McCain won New Hamshire he got a bump going foward.  Nothing strange about that.  Also McCain was expected to win in NH.

The Clinton/Obama oddities are a separate issue.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 06:16:41 PM »
just curious... do military folks ever talk about 911 being an inside job?  i know that some of the loudest truthers are ex-military, as they understand the war was for oil, and they understand the logistical and physics impossibilities that occurred that sad day.

No because we see how complex an operation that 911 would be..how nobody can keep their mouths shut..and how fucked up people are.....911 executed by Americans...based on the fact that u could not smuggle in explosives...could not fake a cruise missle..the list is endless...we don't agree...fine, but I'm not debating this.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »

No because we see how complex an operation that 911 would be..how nobody can keep their mouths shut..and how fucked up people are.....911 executed by Americans...based on the fact that u could not smuggle in explosives...could not fake a cruise missle..the list is endless...we don't agree...fine, but I'm not debating this.

I hate getting into 9/11 stuff but there are some really valid questions that need to be answered. The investigation into the whole thing was a half assed affair I feel. If the investigation was done properly the whole event wouldnt be so surrounded by conspiricies.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2008, 10:01:20 PM »

Belittling.....that's on you as it's your interpretation.

Whatever, you're on your high horse with this crap and you know it.  The comments made as though you're talking to some kid in gradeschool are geared toward exactly that.  So remember this people, if you don't get it Ozmo's fucking way and right away, expect him to resort to this kind of bullshit.  It's his MO every freaking time.  Listen to Ozmo kiddies or STFU ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2008, 10:31:43 PM »
Not to misrepresent where I'm coming from.  I don't give a shit that Ozmo baits meltdowns, this is getbig and I'm as happily guilty of that as much as the next person.  I just can't stand that the skeptic's main tool against any theory is a dish of mockery in some attempt to portray the CT theorist as childish or beneath them.  The skeptic can't help but make a grab for the high ground by belittling their opponent in the argument.  Ozmo is relentless in ignoring every single point and he will not in any situation give a point on anything made, if it's a valid point, he comes up with a multitude of maybe this or maybe that, anyone can maybe the shit out of any topic.  I on the other hand have very few Conspiracy Theories I am sure of and those are one's I've spend years looking at.  I am always open to ideas and have a history of conceding valid points made by others.  Ozmo is a goddamned brick wall with a vendetta against theories and even suspicions in general.  It's pretty fucking lame when someone can't even be suspicious and ask for opinions on a political board where people give opinions on the issues.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2008, 08:32:44 AM »
Whatever, you're on your high horse with this crap and you know it.  The comments made as though you're talking to some kid in gradeschool are geared toward exactly that.  So remember this people, if you don't get it Ozmo's fucking way and right away, expect him to resort to this kind of bullshit.  It's his MO every freaking time.  Listen to Ozmo kiddies or STFU ::)

Not to misrepresent where I'm coming from.  I don't give a shit that Ozmo baits meltdowns, this is getbig and I'm as happily guilty of that as much as the next person.  I just can't stand that the skeptic's main tool against any theory is a dish of mockery in some attempt to portray the CT theorist as childish or beneath them.  The skeptic can't help but make a grab for the high ground by belittling their opponent in the argument.  Ozmo is relentless in ignoring every single point and he will not in any situation give a point on anything made, if it's a valid point, he comes up with a multitude of maybe this or maybe that, anyone can maybe the shit out of any topic.  I on the other hand have very few Conspiracy Theories I am sure of and those are one's I've spend years looking at.  I am always open to ideas and have a history of conceding valid points made by others.  Ozmo is a goddamned brick wall with a vendetta against theories and even suspicions in general.  It's pretty fucking lame when someone can't even be suspicious and ask for opinions on a political board where people give opinions on the issues.

Hook, line and sinker......... ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think some people are just spun too tight.

But let's get just get a few things straight.

-  If you tell me the planes that hit the WTC's were really holograms from circling helicopters I'm not going to hold back much.
-  If you insinuate a conspiracy first over something like polling or contrails and a reasonable explanation is given and you scuff at it, I'm going to say something about it.

But most importantly:

I am interested in the truth based on facts and if all you come with is uniformed uneducated speculation I'm going to say something.

If you can't handle that, sorry.  If you think that's mockery or belittling, sorry.

Start taking responsibility for how you take it. 

PS:  Don't talk about me ignoring every point.  When in a debate about something i try and address every point.   If there is a point i "ignored" it might be becuase it was so stupid it didn't deserve attention.   But feel free to post any point i ignored and I'll address it.

PPSS:  And i don;t think you are guilt free of the same behavior you are accusing me of.   It's forum FFS, it's funny that you of all people are all of a sudden getting a llittle thin skinned.

PPPSSS:   Is this all becuase of the grid thing?   Is it becuase i assumed you understood airspace is 3-d and just said it in a way that made you take it as condescending?

PPPPSSSS:   McCain had a big surge in the polls and Romney won in Michigan.  Care to comment?   :-*

;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2008, 08:46:21 AM »
Hook, line and sinker......... ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think some people are just spun too tight.

But let's get just get a few things straight.

-  If you tell me the planes that hit the WTC's were really holograms from circling helicopters I'm not going to hold back much.
-  If you insinuate a conspiracy first over something like polling or contrails and a reasonable explanation is given and you scuff at it, I'm going to say something about it.

But most importantly:

I am interested in the truth based on facts and if all you come with is uniformed uneducated speculation I'm going to say something.

If you can't handle that, sorry.  If you think that's mockery or belittling, sorry.

Start taking responsibility for how you take it. 

PS:  Don't talk about me ignoring every point.  When in a debate about something i try and address every point.   If there is a point i "ignored" it might be becuase it was so stupid it didn't deserve attention.   But feel free to post any point i ignored and I'll address it.

PPSS:  And i don;t think you are guilt free of the same behavior you are accusing me of.   It's forum FFS, it's funny that you of all people are all of a sudden getting a llittle thin skinned.

PPPSSS:   Is this all becuase of the grid thing?   Is it becuase i assumed you understood airspace is 3-d and just said it in a way that made take as condescending?

;)
Listen fucktard, because clearly you haven't listend to one single thing I've ever said.  240 brought up the WTC holograms and I called bullshit on it and I clearly and repetitiously said, i do not know what chemtrails are or have a theory that they are anything but benign.  Aside from where it was admitted there were some intentional manipulations by the German military, I got nothing and never claimed to have anything in that area.  Again, it was an anomaly through observation I thought worthy of debate but you are making way to much out of a simple goddamned curiosity ::)  Fucking assclown.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2008, 08:57:44 AM »
Listen fucktard, because clearly you haven't listend to one single thing I've ever said.  240 brought up the WTC holograms and I called bullshit on it and I clearly and repetitiously said, i do not know what chemtrails are or have a theory that they are anything but benign.  Aside from where it was admitted there were some intentional manipulations by the German military, I got nothing and never claimed to have anything in that area.  Again, it was an anomaly through observation I thought worthy of debate but you are making way to much out of a simple goddamned curiosity ::)  Fucking assclown.

I think you need to spend some time in your happy place.

RElax, take some deep breaths.

But before you go:

What happens when you put an ice cube in a 500 degree oven?   :-*

To address some misconceptions:

The hologram thing was in response to your accusation about my behavior in the general forum to put it in perspective.

And now the grid thing was just curiosity?   Right.  You have a funny way of being curious especially when you are presented with a knowledgeable  answer.

But really Berserker,  you need to calm down.  You are taking this way too seriously.  And to a certain extent both you and i are taking what is written the wrong way.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2008, 09:15:18 AM »
I think you need to spend some time in your happy place.

RElax, take some deep breaths.

But before you go:

What happens when you put an ice cube in a 500 degree oven?   :-*

To address some misconceptions:

The hologram thing was in response to your accusation about my behavior in the general forum to put it in perspective.

And now the grid thing was just curiosity?   Right.  You have a funny way of being curious especially when you are presented with a knowledgeable  answer.

But really Berserker,  you need to calm down.  You are taking this way too seriously.  And to a certain extent both you and i are taking what is written the wrong way.
yea, fuck me for being curious when I see planes turning the sky above me into a chess board when I never saw it before ::)  Did I once claim to know what or why?  Well did I?!!!!!!!!  You need to learn to read.  There's a big difference between the two.  In that same fucking thread you clearly didn't read, I believe I made quite clear I don't know what it is.  Does that not make it a goddamned curiosity then?  Does that not make it a question?  Fuck yes it does ::)  I consider these trails suspicious.  I have posted info that I can find but like abortion I do not have a definitive stance on it because of unknowns but that doesn't mean I will dismiss with "what ifs" and "maybe's"  Unknowns are worthy of exploration and debate.  I have conspiracy theories bubba and when I have them, I don't fucking beat around the bush, I state the freaking thing.  Oh, and go fuck yourself, you want to bait a meltdown, deal with it when it lands you fucking troll.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2008, 09:28:25 AM »
yea, fuck me for being curious when I see planes turning the sky above me into a chess board when I never saw it before ::)  Did I once claim to know what or why? 

You still need to calm down.

I'm not claiming you claimed to know why.   

Does that not make it a question?  Fuck yes it does Roll Eyes  I consider these trails suspicious.

suspicious or unusual becuase you don't have enough knowledge of the subject?

"Suspicious" insinuates wrong doing.

Oh, and go fuck yourself, you want to bait a meltdown, deal with it when it lands you fucking troll.

You've done this all on your own.   

If the fish jumps on to the boat you can hardly call that baiting.

And excuse the hell out of me or anyone else that doesn't share your "curiosities and suspicions"  and tries to give a reasonable answer.

REally Berserker, you need to calm down,

BTW McCain and a surge in the polls and Romney just won in Michigan......care to comment?   ;) :-*

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2008, 09:41:35 AM »

"Suspicious" insinuates wrong doing.

You're such a complete moron, WRONG BUBBA WRONG... "Suspicious" is open to wrong doing, it does NOT insinuate anything definitively.  Maybe there is maybe there is not.  Questionable is a synonym of Suspicous.  Get a clue of my context when I said I don't know for sure ::) DuH... Get that right and I'll move on to the other pure BS you posted.