Author Topic: Sometimes, This Board Is Scary!  (Read 6215 times)

untamedsense

• Getbig II
  • Bigger, Better, Badder!!!
Sometimes, This Board Is Scary!
« on: January 14, 2008, 11:30:33 AM »
I know there's alot of good info on this board, but from what I read, unfortunately, it's only 33% of the info that's correct and/or good. 
To beginners and/or those who really want help:
Take the advise here with a gain of salt!  Some things will get you discouraged, hurt or just plain waste your time...
Those who play with cats; expect to get scratched!

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Sometimes, This Board Is Scary!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »
Please give an example of someone who has given the wrong information out.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 12:41:00 PM »
I know there's alot of good info on this board, but from what I read, unfortunately, it's only 33% of the info that's correct and/or good. 
Take the advise here with a gain of salt!  Some things will get you discouraged, hurt or just plain waste your time...

haha 33 posts and already hating on getbig?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 12:47:26 PM »
Chest and guns everyday baby.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 12:56:09 PM »
why don't you regale us with some of your vast knowledge then Mr. Huge Bodybuilder and training expert. ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »
What exactly is an untamedsense anyway, just curious?  I mean if I had an untamed sense of smell, I'd probably kill myself from smelling shit I didn't want to necessarily smell.  Or worse yet, an untamed sense of sight, my retinas would probably be instantly burned by the sun, I'd have to walk around like that guy in X-men who wears the glasses to shield his eyes.

No fun at all.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 01:59:57 PM »
What exactly is an untamedsense anyway, just curious?  I mean if I had an untamed sense of smell, I'd probably kill myself from smelling shit I didn't want to necessarily smell.  Or worse yet, an untamed sense of sight, my retinas would probably be instantly burned by the sun, I'd have to walk around like that guy in X-men who wears the glasses to shield his eyes.

No fun at all.
i love how these douchebags know everything about training yet won't let anyone know what they know or don't have a picture posted. :)

untamedsense

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 03:05:08 PM »
i love how these douchebags know everything about training yet won't let anyone know what they know or don't have a picture posted. :)

I guess I hit a hot button with some "experts".
I post when I feel I have something I want to input...once I've read what other's have said and I get a feel for what is really wanted.
I don't have time to live on here when the gym is my training ground for bodybuilding...not a forum.
I don't hate on getbig at all...the whole idea behind the post was to warn beginners to be careful of the information.
If I were to name all the names and actual bad information I've read (considering who they are giving it to), no one else would have time or space to prove me correct.
My picture has nothing to do with what I know and as far as letting people know what I know...I just don't blow hot air at every subject.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »
I post when I feel I have something I want to input...once I've read what other's have said and I get a feel for what is really wanted.
I don't have time to live on here when the gym is my training ground for bodybuilding...not a forum.
I don't hate on getbig at all...the whole idea behind the post was to warn beginners to be careful of the information.
If I were to name all the names and actual bad information I've read (considering who they are giving it to), no one else would have time or space to prove me correct.
My picture has nothing to do with what I know and as far as letting people know what I know...I just don't blow hot air at every subject.

wow, you're incredible.  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 03:59:59 PM »
Not all advice will apply to everyone,but there is usually good stuff posted here.

Differing opinions on certain subjects,but for the most part,I think most advice given is usually pretty damn good.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 04:02:36 PM »
good stuff, so if the "gym is your training ground" you must look great, huge and ripped, let's see your picture.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 04:15:22 PM »
I do all my training on this site. LOL  :)

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 04:56:07 PM »
  Or worse yet, an untamed sense of sight, my retinas would probably be instantly burned by the sun, I'd have to walk around like that guy in X-men who wears the glasses to shield his eyes.

No fun at all.

Actually those glasses shield everythign ELSE from his eyes. Hes got lazer eyes.  8)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 05:37:16 PM »
Well, we all look forward to your unlimited supply of training knowledge.
Squishy face retard

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 08:21:51 AM »
.... from what I read, unfortunately, it's only 33% of the info that's correct and/or good.
wrong, it is closer to 38%

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 11:24:52 AM »
wrong, it is closer to 38%
56% of all statistics are made up.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 11:39:13 AM »

Which 33 percent?

Redwingenator

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 01:15:21 PM »
I have seen very little information that would seriously hurt someone new to working out.  There is a substantial amount of information that would make a newbie extremely sore and potentially discourage them from continuing to workout.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 01:18:45 PM »
  Im a piss weak 175lb monster with a tapout shirt who knows fuckall about training and look like 10lbs of shit stuffed in a 5lb bag.

Cliff notes are in bold.

Jason

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 01:21:07 PM »
Cliff notes are in bold.

Jason
hahahhaa, he sounds like a little fagggot who curls a pair of 27.5's while standing on the wobble board.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2008, 01:23:56 PM »
hahahhaa, he sounds like a little fagggot who curls a pair of 27.5's while standing on the wobble board.

Are you suggesting hes a guy who would DEMAND respect in any Curves gym he entered?

Jason

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »
Are you suggesting hes a guy who would DEMAND respect in any Curves gym he entered?

Jason
not even those women would respect him, they'd kick him off the adductor machine.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2008, 03:02:25 PM »
still waiting for some Earth shattering training advice that will revolutionize bodybuilding forever.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2008, 03:27:26 PM »
still waiting for some Earth shattering training advice that will revolutionize bodybuilding forever.

Flex magazine is what I believe you are looking for bro.

untamedsense

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2008, 03:09:51 AM »
The responces here are just classic!  I wish I could man-up like you all...
Personal attacks for a "be careful" warning to newbies???  Come on!