Author Topic: Steroid Witchhunt Nets Amateur BBer Eddie Moyzan  (Read 19262 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Steroid Witchhunt Nets Amateur BBer Eddie Moyzan
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2008, 09:05:18 AM »
Hopefully Eddie got the tabs from Axio and they were bogus. Then the lab tests can show that he was in fact selling sugar and he'll be acquitted.
From the article:Court documents state an undercover trooper bought two baggies with 300 pills that tested positive for steroids.
E

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2008, 09:11:26 AM »
Court documents state an undercover trooper bought two baggies with 300 pills that tested positive for steroids.
Palumbo had the right idea. Sell water and sugar just in case you get busted. Like my old fraternity pals who sold baking soda as cocaine, got nabbed with 2 kilos and walked.
BigNationRadio.com

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2008, 09:11:42 AM »
Hopefully Eddie got the tabs from Axio and they were bogus. Then the lab tests can show that he was in fact selling sugar and he'll be acquitted.

Unfortunately I think it said that the pills tested positive for steroids. On the bright side Eddie wasn't selling fake gear, he may be a "drug dealer" but at least he's an honest drug dealer ;D
Team Efferding

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2008, 09:15:56 AM »
Well stated, Columbusdude!

This "witch-hunt" has gone too far. Next, they'll go after beer and booz with little success because the decision makers and enforcers love their Buds and martinis . In my area, they already got a stranglehold on smoking.

Danielson, are you saying that the undercover trooper tested positive?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2008, 09:16:56 AM »

Danielson, are you saying that the undercover trooper tested positive?

No, I just copy and pasted from the article, which says the pills tested positive.
E

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 09:19:19 AM »
The idea that if crack heads were famous the government would be going after them is absurd.Christ,they have a show called celebrity rehab which is filled with famous junkies.Everyday some hollywood fool gets in trouble for drugs.ANY senator or congressman calling for hearing into the screen actors guild?Is that moron George Bush mentioning it in a state of the union speech?No,of course not,its only athletes.

Steroids NEVER should have been made a controlled substance.NOT ONE expert from the medical community backed Washingtons plan,yet our wicked evil government did it anyway,led by heroes like Joe Biden[a plagerist],Ted Kennedy [a killer]etc. etc.Its not the police mans fault,its the inane government.Meanwhile jails are filled to capacity with drug offenders and violent criminals do half their time.Great system.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 09:24:42 AM »
The idea that if crack heads were famous the government would be going after them is absurd.

Absurd, huh? I seem to remember Marion Barrys arrest being a pretty big deal.
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 09:29:21 AM »
it keep amazes me how freidns here sending pm afgter pm asking same exact questions,, since i know everyone read every single word come out of gh15 name i will write it here louad and clear AGAIN

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE INDUSTRY OF BODYBUILDING WETHER AMATUER OR PROFESSIONAL IS ON MANY TYPE OF HORMONES AND IN MANY CASES OTHER BI PRODUCTS AND IN MANY CASES THE CURSSEE RECREATIONALS THAT IN 99% OF CASES CUASE FOR HIS OR HER ARREST AND JAIL TIME OR FINE TIME AND FOLLOWED BY PROBATION,,

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF PERSON WHO LOOK LIKE ME WETHER SMALLER OR EQUIVELENT OF SAIZE WETHER 190LB OR 290LB ,,ALL HORMONIZED,,,YES EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK ARE NATURAL LIKE THE WHATS HIS NAME LAY NORTON,,ALL HORMONIZED TO SOME DEGREE,,ALL COULDNT AND WOULDNT BE IN GYM IF DIDNT HAVE THE ABILITY TO ADVANCE,,ABILITY TO ADVANCE PAST AGE 24-25 IS A PARALLEL DEPENDENT OF HOW MANY PRODUCTS YOU CAN GET AND HOW LEGIT THEY ARE,,,

please please avoid askin me same question again,,the people you look at and think ummmis this guy take or not are ALWAYS TAKING,,even the people that you think work out real hard as in looking real hard natural workers,,,even they are on constant use of hormone and bi product help,,

naturals are not built even close to 200lb at 5'10 at 6%,,it doesnt work this way ,,,naturals stop at 170lb 5'9 8-10 % if very very lucky and in most cases even they used something to get there but its capable naturally if been doign sports and active all your life,,

please spare yoruself dumb questions and just read what gh15 write hre for im tired answering those questions
fallen angel

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 09:33:37 AM »

naturals are not built even close to 200lb at 5'10 at 6%,,it doesnt work this way ,,,naturals stop at 170lb 5'9 8-10 % if very very lucky and in most cases even they used something to get there but its capable naturally if been doign sports and active all your life,,

How many exceptions have you seen gh15? I know there are some out there.
E

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 10:06:30 AM »
Danielson, I just got back from class. Going back to our earlier discussion, my point is this (and I know it is very vague):

The congressman has a mandate to run the affairs of the nation, not a mandate to meddle in the lives of private citizens.

If a guy wants to take steroids to add muscle mass, increase his bench, and lose body fat, why does the politician thinks his opinion matters at all, any more than the local diner waitress, the plumber, the bus driver, or the bank teller?

These politicians are on a taxpayer-financed power and ego trip. Government should be limited. Pave the roads, ensure security, protect the borders, set the school curriculum, manage the currency, and stay out of citizens' private lives.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 10:13:46 AM »
Danielson, I just got back from class. Going back to our earlier discussion, my point is this (and I know it is very vague):

The congressman has a mandate to run the affairs of the nation, not a mandate to meddle in the lives of private citizens.

If a guy wants to take steroids to add muscle mass, increase his bench, and lose body fat, why does the politician thinks his opinion matters at all, any more than the local diner waitress, the plumber, the bus driver, or the bank teller?

These politicians are on a taxpayer-financed power and ego trip. Government should be limited. Pave the roads, ensure security, protect the borders, set the school curriculum, manage the currency, and stay out of citizens' private lives.

It's still a drug and has bad side effects if abused. Weed is a much safer drug than steroids, yet that is illegal.
E

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 10:18:33 AM »
Yes,Marion Barrys arrest was HUGE!!In fact it was so enormous that the next time he ran for mayor,he won again!!!Compare that to the treatment Marion Jones got.Wake up,its a witch hunt to get athletes.By the way,ZERO deaths ever from steroid use,but we need to ban it for the kids.What a joke!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 10:19:51 AM »
Yes,Marion Barrys arrest was HUGE!!In fact it was so enormous that the next time he ran for mayor,he won again!!!Compare that to the treatment Marion Jones got.Wake up,its a witch hunt to get athletes.By the way,ZERO deaths ever from steroid use,but we need to ban it for the kids.What a joke!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2004-03-12-wrestling-list_x.htm

Wrestling deaths and steroids
Steroids played a role in the deaths of several pro wrestlers since 1997, according to medical examiners, family members and the wrestlers themselves, including:

• Curt Hennig, 44, died of acute cocaine intoxication in February 2003, medical records show. But his father said last year that a lethal combination of steroids and painkillers contributed to his death.

•"The British Bulldog," Davey Boy Smith, 39,died in 2002 in Canada of an enlarged heart with evidence of microscopic scar tissue, possibly from steroid abuse, a coroner said. "Davey paid the price with steroid cocktails and human-growth hormones," says Bruce Hart, a veteran trainer who worked with Smith and was his brother-in-law.

•Louie "Spicolli" Mucciolo, 27, died from coronary disease in his San Pedro, Calif., home in 1998, according to his autopsy. Investigators found an empty vial of the male hormone testosterone, pain pills and an anxiety-reducing drug. The Los Angeles County coroner's office determined the drugs might have contributed to his heart condition.

•Richard "Ravishing Rick Rude" Rood, 40, died from an overdose of "mixed medications" in Alpharetta, Ga., in 1999, his autopsy shows. In 1994 he testified that he had used anabolic steroids to build muscle mass and relieve joint pain.

•"Flyin' "Brian Pillman, 35, was taking painkillers and human-growth hormones when he died from heart disease in 1997, his widow said several years ago. Investigators found empty bottles of painkillers near his body in a Minnesota hotel room.
E

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2008, 10:27:00 AM »
It's still a drug and has bad side effects if abused. Weed is a much safer drug than steroids, yet that is illegal.

Tylenol is a drug too.

Re-read the third line of my post :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2008, 10:33:17 AM »
Tylenol is a drug too.

Re-read the third line of my post :)

So do you feel that way about all drugs then?
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »
Palumbo had the right idea. Sell water and sugar just in case you get busted. Like my old fraternity pals who sold baking soda as cocaine, got nabbed with 2 kilos and walked.

you are very right,,nto only that but many come to bodybuilding from illegal activities that has nothign to do with bodybuilding,,it is very sad but its going to change
fallen angel

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 11:18:10 AM »
Every single wrestler you mentioned died from pain killers or cocain.In fact,there was a lot hoopla over the deaths of Brian Adams and Johnny Grunge after the death of Benoit.The Nancy Graces of the world reported that steroids killed them.In every case ZERO steroids were found in their system.If a guy is stacking ten different drugs,why in the blue hell would you say "it was the steroids".No,it was the cocain,pain killers and drinking that killed them in EVERY case!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »
Every single wrestler you mentioned died from pain killers or cocain.In fact,there was a lot hoopla over the deaths of Brian Adams and Johnny Grunge after the death of Benoit.The Nancy Graces of the world reported that steroids killed them.In every case ZERO steroids were found in their system.If a guy is stacking ten different drugs,why in the blue hell would you say "it was the steroids".No,it was the cocain,pain killers and drinking that killed them in EVERY case!!!!

Well, that article says it was steroids. I sure hope Coke, PKs aren't lethal though. :o
E

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2008, 12:12:12 PM »
shitty - Eddie has a great physique

Mike Arvilla won't recover

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2008, 12:41:41 PM »
drugs to look good,painkillers to survive matches,coke to keep the party going all night,and the ladies .they live like rock stars city to city,bbing is wild but pro wrestling is a daily in town circus .tough life.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2008, 01:57:46 PM »
So do you feel that way about all drugs then?

Yes.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2008, 02:18:47 PM »
How many exceptions have you seen gh15? I know there are some out there.

Of course there are. And, I doubt that they are "exceptions". Isn't it strange that actual IFBB pros who post here have NEVER claimed that it's impossible for a natural bodybuilder to be bigger than 170 lbs at 5'10" with low bodyfat. Yet, this so-called top-10 Olympia finisher swears that such can't be done?

This is the same guy who says it's OK to fabricate and lie, in order to make a living in pro bodybuilding. Yet, he has thrown hissy fits over the fact that Skip LaCour and Chris Faildo have (or are eligible for) IFBB pro cards, courtesy of their TU wins, even though neither man has (or likely ever will) compete as an IFBB pro.

I've never heard Lee Priest, Shawn Ray, or Bob Chicherillo blubber about LaCour, Faildo, or any other TU winner (and unilke GH15, two of these three men have actually placed top-10 at the Olympia).

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2008, 04:58:28 PM »
ABILITY TO ADVANCE PAST AGE 24-25 IS A PARALLEL DEPENDENT OF HOW MANY PRODUCTS YOU CAN GET AND HOW LEGIT THEY ARE,,,

Very nicely worded GH, impressive use of the language.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »
Of course there are. And, I doubt that they are "exceptions". Isn't it strange that actual IFBB pros who post here have NEVER claimed that it's impossible for a natural bodybuilder to be bigger than 170 lbs at 5'10" with low bodyfat. Yet, this so-called top-10 Olympia finisher swears that such can't be done?

This is the same guy who says it's OK to fabricate and lie, in order to make a living in pro bodybuilding. Yet, he has thrown hissy fits over the fact that Skip LaCour and Chris Faildo have (or are eligible for) IFBB pro cards, courtesy of their TU wins, even though neither man has (or likely ever will) compete as an IFBB pro.

I've never heard Lee Priest, Shawn Ray, or Bob Chicherillo blubber about LaCour, Faildo, or any other TU winner (and unilke GH15, two of these three men have actually placed top-10 at the Olympia).

you are in lala land,,they dont say shit because they are under their real names and scared shitless from the next bust,,they aqre swim in drugs,,you still havent learn anything about bodybuilding,,im here teaching you giving your lessons onm a weekly basis and you still in your lala land,,they use their own names i use gh15 name,,,,if they say anything it will always be around the bush or saying natural and then change it to clean and then say couple things about muscle shape and then tell you to eat a lot,,they are UNDER THEIR REAL IDENTITY ,,me you havent figured out who i am and wont be able to and this is the all idea behind gh15 ,,to bring the truth to you insted of you looking for it and fail miserebly on the way to find it,,gh15 is here helping you ,,he is with you and not against you but once every blue moon there comes a macowy that decide he is a know it all and a bodybuilder and know what it really take ...so be it keep dreaming

by the way i was top 6 and still compete
fallen angel

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2008, 05:05:25 PM »

by the way i was top 6 and still compete

Diversion tactic.