Author Topic: Steroid Witchhunt Nets Amateur BBer Eddie Moyzan  (Read 19258 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Steroid Witchhunt Nets Amateur BBer Eddie Moyzan
« on: January 15, 2008, 03:52:05 AM »
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-steroids0114-cn,0,4469093.story?coll=all_tab01_layout

Now folks in Pennsylvania can sleep soundly at night  ::) ::) ::)

Here's Eddie at the 2002 NPC Nationals

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Steroid Witchhunt Nets Amateur BBer Eddie Moyzan
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 03:58:26 AM »
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-steroids0114-cn,0,4469093.story?coll=all_tab01_layout

Here's Eddie at the 2002 NPC Nationals

using and selling to an  undercover cop are not the same thing
Here comes the money shot

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 05:07:43 AM »

You don't think drug dealers should be prosecuted CD?
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 05:18:25 AM »
State police could not be reached for comment to determine why it took so long to file charges.

That's interesting.. could be a number of reasons why.

O

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 05:22:50 AM »
State police could not be reached for comment to determine why it took so long to file charges.

That's interesting.. could be a number of reasons why.

Maybe they were trying to work with him to get a bigger fish(he looks like a rat) and when that didn't work out they just went ahead and charged him.
E

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 05:24:14 AM »
You don't think drug dealers should be prosecuted CD?

Well, here's what I think:

The government's stupid policy concerning private citizens using steroids makes them resort to this kind of underground dealing.

Government has no business interfering in an adult citizen's right to use steroids. Why should the senator have any more input on how you live your personal life than, say, the chef, the vet, or the plumber?

Needless to say, the double standards regarding alcohol and tobacco don't need mentioning.

My view is, if government let people decide the steroids question with their doctors, they wouldn't have to resort to this sort of thing.

So in short, I do not think the government should prosecute steroids dealers, because they have closed every other venue for people to get steroids (which is their every right). They should change their silly laws to let people decide with their doctors. Only then, will it be sensible to prosecute dealers.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 05:27:16 AM »
Maybe they were trying to work with him to get a bigger fish(he looks like a rat) and when that didn't work out they just went ahead and charged him.

That's exactly what I was wondering..He does look like a little rodent and these 'men' have zero honor.
O

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 05:31:40 AM »
Well, here's what I think:

The government's stupid policy concerning private citizens using steroids makes them resort to this kind of underground dealing.

Government has no business interfering in an adult citizen's right to use steroids. Why should the senator have any more input on how you live your personal life than, say, the chef, the vet, or the plumber?

Needless to say, the double standards regarding alcohol and tobacco don't need mentioning.

My view is, if government let people decide the steroids question with their doctors, they wouldn't have to resort to this sort of thing.

So in short, I do not think the government should prosecute steroids dealers, because they have closed every other venue for people to get steroids (which is their every right). They should change their silly laws to let people decide with their doctors. Only then, will it be sensible to prosecute dealers.

What about Crack? You think people should be able to decide for themselves if they want to smoke crack? Also, do you feel that drug dealers should pay taxes?
E

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 05:55:18 AM »
Crack is different. It's addictive, unlike steroids. Anabolic steroids are closer to estrogen than to crack!

I am unsure if I would want crack banned, or just heavily taxed and made available only through a highly regulated system.

As for drug dealers, I am only speaking about steroids here: if the gov't let people get their roids at their pharmacy with a prescription, there would be no need for steroid dealers!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 06:02:59 AM »
Crack is different. It's addictive, unlike steroids. Anabolic steroids are closer to estrogen than to crack!

I am unsure if I would want crack banned, or just heavily taxed and made available only through a highly regulated system.

As for drug dealers, I am only speaking about steroids here: if the gov't let people get their roids at their pharmacy with a prescription, there would be no need for steroid dealers!
hahah.........anarchy

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 06:06:39 AM »
Good thing they get scum like him from the streets.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 06:07:08 AM »
Elevate Your Image.™

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 06:08:04 AM »

I am not sure why some drugs are illegal and others(alcohol, nicotine etc.) are not. But as far as I am concerned, a drug dealer is a drug dealer. All drugs have pros and cons, so obviously on a bodybuilding board you will hear that steroids should be legalized. If you went to a junkie board you would probably read that H should be legalized.
E

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 06:11:40 AM »
I am not sure why some drugs are illegal and others(alcohol, nicotine etc.) are not. But as far as I am concerned, a drug dealer is a drug dealer. All drugs have pros and cons, so obviously on a bodybuilding board you will hear that steroids should be legalized. If you went to a junkie board you would probably read that H should be legalized.
Where is this junkie board?Good reading I'll bet

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 06:13:52 AM »
Where is this junkie board?Good reading I'll bet

I don't know. I am sure they have them though.
E

joelocal

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 06:56:14 AM »
35 years old and finally got a good job? Good for him, he can "finally" lose his job over a $300.00 drug sale and go back to what he origanally wanted to be.......a wannabe pro with no future.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 07:21:46 AM »
Super,the brave undercover cop nabbed the steroid dealer.How heroic,how brave,what a great way to spend our tax dollars.Meenwhile ,where I live,if you stop at a stop light three kids run up to your car and ask "what do you want" as they try to sell you crack.Where are the brave undercover cops then?Oh thats right,they are at gyms arresting guys who want to use steroids.

ALL DRUGS should be legal!!!The government has no right to controll our minds,bodies or souls.Its especially upsetting knowing that the very ones passing these laws are little more then gangsters themselves.Perhaps instead of steroid hearings they might want hearings as to why a senator,who tries get to head jobs in mens rooms is still in power making laws for me to follow.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 08:17:11 AM »
Super,the brave undercover cop nabbed the steroid dealer.How heroic,how brave,what a great way to spend our tax dollars.Meenwhile ,where I live,if you stop at a stop light three kids run up to your car and ask "what do you want" as they try to sell you crack.Where are the brave undercover cops then?Oh thats right,they are at gyms arresting guys who want to use steroids.

ALL DRUGS should be legal!!!The government has no right to controll our minds,bodies or souls.Its especially upsetting knowing that the very ones passing these laws are little more then gangsters themselves.Perhaps instead of steroid hearings they might want hearings as to why a senator,who tries get to head jobs in mens rooms is still in power making laws for me to follow.

Cops arrest crack dealers all the time. You make it sound like they get a pass while all officers are going after steroid dealers.
E

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 08:20:23 AM »
Any nationally televised hearings regarding crack use coming up?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 08:22:39 AM »
Any nationally televised hearings regarding crack use coming up?

That doesn't mean that crack dealers are not arrested. If high profile athletes were crackheads then there would be more coverage. It's just that no one gives a fuck about crackheads.
E

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 08:23:08 AM »

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 08:45:38 AM »
Trooper Gregory Emery says Moyzan laid out a steroid plan for Emery, including how long to take each drug in order to develop his muscle mass. Two purchases were arranged in the gym's parking lot, with the drugs allegedly delivered to a gym locker, authorities say.

This is what happens when you try to help another gym member. No good deed goes unpunished. >:(
D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 08:55:49 AM »
Trooper Gregory Emery says Moyzan laid out a steroid plan for Emery, including how long to take each drug in order to develop his muscle mass. Two purchases were arranged in the gym's parking lot, with the drugs allegedly delivered to a gym locker, authorities say.

This is what happens when you try to help another gym member. No good deed goes unpunished. >:(

You think he was just helping him or selling them for profit?
E

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 09:00:31 AM »
Hopefully Eddie got the tabs from Axio and they were bogus. Then the lab tests can show that he was in fact selling sugar and he'll be acquitted.
BigNationRadio.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 09:04:21 AM »
can't you still ask "are you a cop" to avoid getting pinched?  Or can they lie now?